Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Sanctuary of the Blades Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:16 pm
Alba Derosso

Dameon Black

Gypsy didn't hear Jake. She didn't sense Morrigan and Ohvan entering the mansion. She didn't even feel herself shivering under the scalding hot water of the shower.

She was simply overwhelmed by the emotions she'd locked away, not once, but twice. The second time, Morrigan knew about. The first, Gypsy had forgotten about until now. The first time, she'd locked down after her father told her of Ohvan leaving, but her father's version of it.

What she'd been told that night, so long ago, was a nightmare by itself and was the main reason she'd fought falling for Morrigan in the first place.

Likely, only Ohvan would be able to explain how much of an a*****e her father was, especially since all of Hell's Cradle knew her father's version of it. They had to know something when he'd required the services of a healer before he could make Gypsy sign the marriage contract with Kael. And demons just loved gossip....  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 7:46 am
Alba Derosso

Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan shivered when the jacket disappeared and returned to Ohvan. Before she could really say anything about it, he was saying that something may be wrong with Gypsy. Her expression turned serious, and she moved away from him without a word, moving to stand in front of the door to Gypsy's room. She listened for a moment and heard the shower running. She gestured for him to follow and entered the room. She went into the bathroom and found Gypsy curled up in the shower. It looked like she was overwhelmed. Morrigan stepped into the shower and knelt in front of Gypsy, pulling her close. "Everything's alright, Gypsy," she said gently. "Ohvan and I are right here. Both of us are here for you." She looked over at him for a moment, thinking that it may be a good idea for Gypsy to hear what she said to him. "I said it at the lake, but allow me to say it properly here, so that you can both know what I think about it. She needs us both, Ohvan. Will you stay with us?"

Dameon Black
Crew

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 6:13 pm
Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

Ohvan was silent at Gypsy and Morrigan's plight, his arms folded over his chest as his eyes narrowed. As much as he hated to admit, his arrival had an impact on both Gypsy and Morrigan. Whatever relationship they previously had, it was now more complicated. Whatever was to come, he couldn't avoid it now; this was now his fate. He moved over and shut the water off, wrapping his jacket over the two women and slumping down into the shower with a sigh. He pulled them both into his embrace, revealing that his pale skin was rather warm, and he smelled like a cold winter night, gravedirt, and ash. The demon shook his head and leaned back against the wall, letting the two women huddle into his chest as he held them both tightly. "I will stay."  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 7:02 pm
]
Alba Derosso

Dameon Black

It took a moment for her to come back to herself and discovered that the water had been turned off and both of them were holding her. She didn't like it that she'd lost time like that but had to admit that her body seemed grateful that her shivering was slowing down, something about the both of them holding her like they were was steadying her. But she knew what had been going through her mind while she'd checked out.

"I was remembering something," she said in a soft whisper, "The night you left, Ohvan... He'd locked me in my room while he spoke to you. Likely when he sent you away, though I didn't know of it. Then he came in my room and said I hadn't pleased you, that I had to do something to make myself acceptable again... I didn't question it. I was willing to do anything... So I went into the arena," she described a situation that was all too familiar in Hell's Cradle and even more horrifying.

Usually it was a slave suspended in the center of the fighting circle. Two demons would be set against each other on either side of the helpless slave. The fighters fought to the death. But the only way to reach the other fighter was through the slave. The slaves usually didn't survive the experience.

And female demons were little more than property there. Hybrids like Gypsy were seen as less than slaves.

"I survived it but he had to call in a healer. The next day, I was contracted to Kael," she added before giving the kicker to the whole thing, "He said that Kael was the only one that offered a bride price for me, that you still didn't want me... That was the first time I locked down," that last bit was something particular to the demons and even then it was rare.

The ability to lock away all emotions, to close off the ability to love; it was why she'd had such a hard time bonding with Morrigan.

Now she looked them both in the eyes, "Something about the way you Marked me, Ohvan, tore it all down. Everything. Morrigan has been chipping away at the walls but you shattered what was left. I can feel it all now: You leaving, watching him beat my mother to death, thinking that you didn't want me, hating him and Kael, falling in love with both of you, even the pain of finding then losing my grandfather... All of it at once... I don't know what to feel... It's like I'm drowning with it all..." she finally admitted as his body heat and her scent warmed the frozen center of her.

She wasn't one to be so weak, was usually so strong... But right now she needed them to help her piece together the shattered heart she'd locked away so long ago and had never allowed to heal...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:16 pm
Alba Derosso

Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan gave a surprised sound as Ohvan pulled them both into his embrace. She wasn't surprised that he had wanted to hold Gypsy, but she hadn't expected him to pull her in as well. She listened to Gypsy speak and found that she couldn't stop the feeling of hatred toward Gypsy's father. She managed to return her focus to the present and placed a gentle kiss on Gypsy's forehead. "We're both here to help you with it all, Gypsy," she said. "You have two people here who love you. Trust us to help you deal with all of the emotions you locked up. We won't leave you alone." She shifted her attention to Ohvan. "Thank you, Ohvan. I know that the situation is a bit odd, but I'm glad you're staying." She turned her focus back to Gypsy. "Whatever was coming between us before is gone. None of it matters anymore. All that matters is being together. Whatever problems arise, we work out together. All three of us."

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:46 pm
]
Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

Ohvan quietly processed everytbing Gypsy spoke of, realising how fiendishly clever her father was. It was a beautiful set up, and his actions played right into the man's hands. He huffed a little, a deep growl at Gypsy's insistence that he contributed to her most recent breakdown, once more concerned that he was the problem. Yet both she and Morrigan were insistent on him staying for the both of them, and the demon briefly wondered how this was going to work. He was always dominant in any given relationship, and he almost never took more than one serious partner at a time; his ego wouldn't allow it. Morrigan's words rocked him out of his thoughts, and he grunted in agreement to her words.

"No more tears, not right now. Now we pick ourselves up and figure out where we are going from here, and what our new relationship will be."  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:20 pm
Alba Derosso

Dameon Black

Gypsy let them both pull her to her feet and get her dried off then into the huge bed Morrigan had talked her into. Truthfully, she was exhausted, mentality, physically, and emotionally. She'd slept less than Morrigan had lately. But Ohvan had worn her out to the point that she probably wasn't being too clear on a few points.

She wasn't blaming Ohvan for anything. It wasn't in her to do so. In fact, Morrigan would probably be able to point out that Gypsy was most likely blaming herself for the state she was in right now. Just as she'd blamed herself for Morrigan's earlier condition.

No, Gypsy had simply been trying to explain to them both what was going on with her while letting him know what had happened on her side of their past.

Yes, her father had been diabolical. Enough so that Gypsy was now only sure of herself when she had a weapon in her hand. Morrigan could testify to that much. It had taken how long to get Gypsy in bed with her? A year? More?

But Ohvan had the other half of the explanation. She'd first met him at the blacksmiths in Hell's Cradle, back when she was trying to get her sword made. To make her a weapon would have been a death sentence if he'd been found out since it was illegal there for females and slaves to even touch a dinner knife, much less a true weapon. Ohvan had stepped in and convinced the blacksmith to make the sword she still treasured. He'd even helped her get the fighting lessons that still had to be hidden from her father.

So he knew how much her sword meant to her. He'd been the one to convince her to put her mother's rose vine on both blade and sheath.

Right now, that blade was laying on top of the chest at the foot of the bed.

She closed her eyes as they moved to the bed and settled on either side of her, her body shivering in pure pleasure from the contact of both of them. While Morrigan tried to convince her to sleep, she only gave in when Ohvan simply told her to sleep, showing Morrigan that she'd easily respond to his orders while giving him proof that he was needed in ways he still didn't understand yet.

But it was probably the words she whispered before she went under that would shock them both the most of all, "I love you both, Morrigan, Ohvan..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 6:17 am
Alba Derosso

Red Gypsy

Morrigan
"This relationship will probably be pretty complicated," Morrigan said. "But we can all discuss it after Gypsy sleeps." She helped her to her feet and got her dried off, then helped her to the bed. She stepped back and smiled a bit, her expression turning to one of shock when she heard the last thing Gypsy said. She turned to Ohvan. "I hope you understand that Gypsy wasn't blaming you for anything, Ohvan. She isn't having a hard time because of you. You're actually helping a lot by agreeing to stay with us." She closed her eyes for a moment, looking a bit pained as her wolf stirred. "How are you feeling about this, Ohvan? I know that we're asking a lot of you by asking you to take us both on. Probably not any better since you know nothing about me. But I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make this work." She let out a low growl as her wolf continued to put pressure on her, obviously feeling a bit of discomfort. "If you want to know anything about me, just ask."

Dameon Black
Crew

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:55 am
Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

The demon had closed his eyes to briefly be alone with his thoughts, memories of centuries past rushing to the forefront of his mind in an instant. THings he didn't want to remember, events he'd rather forget, and faces that would always haunt him: these were the things that being with Gypsy brought. Him marking her was a different time, a different life, and the present had become so complicated and convoluted quickly. Slowly, his eyes opened as his fce became more stoic and emotionless, and his breathing steadied as he quietly measured his words and how to say what he felt. His usual bluntness simply wouldn't do in such a strange situation, and with both women staring up at him and awaiting his reply, he figured he would have to say something.

"We both love you as well Gypsy. And as for you Morrigan, you have to understand my difficulty with all of this. When I came here, I originally had only expected Gypsy. While I was somewhat prepared for the event that she would be in a relationship and I had missed my chance, I didn't expect to find myself in something like this." Ohvan replied, sitting up now to let Gypsy slid off of him and into her lover. "In the few serious relationships I have had, I am the dominant partner, and I only take one. Now I have two, and my position is unclear. My inner demon will not accept anything beyond submission, and if you are serious about involving me in what you have, you too will have to bear my Mark." He stated and sowly got to his feet, his back turned to them as he lit a cigarette. "Involving a Harvester of Souls into your relationship is a gambit, as Gypsy will no doubt attest. We are complicated and dangerous lot, and our enemies are many and vigilant." He paused to take a deep inhale of his smoke, letting the thick fog exit his nose and rise before he looked overh is shoulder at them.

"I simply need time to adjust to this. It makes me uncomfortable to have two partners, both of whom will most likely desire to be my equals instead of being submissive to me. And as much as I do not want to abuse my hold on Gypsy, at heart I am still a very old demon. Power and abuse of power is simply in my nature. Is this really something you wish to submit yourself to Morrigan? There will be times when I enter my own heat, and I will bend and break you to my will to relieve myself. I have done it to Gypsy, and I will do it again; of that I am certain. What I did to the both of you at the beach is but a pale shadow of my prowess." Ohvan stated, a little more emotion in his voice before he restrained himself with another inhalation.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 10:34 am
Alba Derosso

Dameon Black

Gypsy had no problem being submissive to him, enjoyed it a great deal in fact. Unlike other demons, Ohvan did treat her with respect and honor, even love. The fact that she'd gone to sleep without protest when he'd told her to spoke volumes of her instinctive reactions to him and his dominance over her. While being bound to him brought its dangers, she'd never run from it or him. She'd defend him just as fiercely as she would Morrigan.

So far, in her relationship with Morrigan, she'd been the dominant with her wolf while still not taking her freedom. Being submissive to him wouldn't really be a hardship for either of them, to tell the truth.

Gypsy also knew that he would have no problem with her being the leader of the Blades, knew that he'd fit in perfectly in fact. Outside of their relationship, Morrigan and Ohvan would be equals within the mercenary company.

Otherwise, Morrigan would be the true lover she'd wanted to be, the one that always saw into Gypsy's heart. Ohvan would be the dominant, yes, but would be the only one able to make Gypsy see reason and take her out of her head when she needed it.

They appealed to different sides of each other: Morrigan to Gypsy's heart while Ohvan to her heart and needs; Morrigan as the one to show Ohvan Gypsy's heart and appeal to his wilder heart while Gypsy gave him the true submission he craved; Gypsy to need for subtle and tender touches that reminded the wolf that she was loved while Ohvan would challenge her and give her the dominance her wolf needed.

As they talked Gypsy snuggled into Morrigan as her other hand sleepily reached out for his missing presence behind her. When she didn't find him she made a small sound of loss then slipped into lighter sleep that would likely pull awake before too long. Only his telling her to sleep was keeping her there for now.

They would work out their aspects of the relationship on their own, admittedly, and Morrigan was willing to try. But Ohvan would have to figure things out with the wolf as time passed. For now, he'd agreed to stay. That was the first step.

"My wolf," she whispered as she snuggled into Morrigan again, "My demon," she added as her hand searched for him again.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 10:55 am
Jake
Code name: Shade

A decision was made on the subject, of marking Lin. Jake though it would be best If he focus on himself. He needed to to figure everything out. It would be unfair to Lin, to take so much attention away from their relationship. This way she'd be free to pursue whatever, or whomever she wanted. Without feeling like she was in isolation, when she was still in company of other.
Having made that decision. His thoughts moved onto the war like events unfolding. His main mission was to recruit mercenaries for the company. He had done a fairly good job at this, so it was time to put that on hold. For now, he would have to infiltrate, and gather information.

Jake reached into his pocket to withdraw his pack of cigarettes. Only to find it empty. the reaper had wanted a little more time alone, before returning to talk to Lin and Sebastet. But, he was out of smokes, and if he wanted another one. He'd have to return to the Darkwoods outpost, where the rest of his stash was kept.

Jake gave no sigh of his inner turmoil. His face remained a solid slab of stone. He simply summon the Shadows back to him, disappearing into his coats shadowy folds.

[ Exit ]  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 1:03 pm
Alba Derosso

Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan let out another growl as he spoke, trying to hold on to control of her wolf. "I understand your difficulty, Ohvan," she said, gripping her head. Each word he spoke about being dominant and making them submit only served to get her wolf more and more worked up, and Morrigan suddenly understood a lot about herself. "As much as I hate to admit it, I think a big part of me wants exactly what you just described. I haven't exactly had good history with men. The men in the Re only wanted to force themselves on me, and it always ended with my wolf almost killing them. But now I understand it. If you're truly serious about being dominant and giving me your Mark, you'll have to show that you can. My wolf won't accept anything less." She looked over to Gypsy and smiled a bit, though she closed her eyes as a new and familiar feeling moved through her. "This is my first time being in heat. Even after our time near the lake, it isn't done yet. It may not be a demonic heat, but it'll still last at least another day. Longer if no one deals with it. Which means that I would probably end up back in the state I was in when you found us pretty quickly." She opened her eyes and examimed him again. "My wolf is wanting your dominance, Ohvan. It craves it. All those men at the Re base who tried to dominate me stirred it up, and it almost tore them apart. If you want my submission, you'll have to do what all of them failed to do and tame my wolf. Does that seem like something you can do?"

Dameon Black
Crew

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:56 am
Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

Ohvan nodded and slowly relaxed his posture, his tattoos beginning to glow and emitting a black mist from them. It was booth a part of a mating ritual exclusive to his kind and a display of his age and power; a remnant from a time long ago when the Harvesters were more hell beasts than demons. It was a similar display he used on Gypsy, and she would no doubt feel that shiver in her sine as he let his full demonic aura manifest itself and fill the room they were in. The mist began to collect now, making it a little more difficult to make out specific details of his form, rendering him an ominous black mass approaching Morrigan with glowing white eyes. "So be it. If my power is what you crave to seek, than I will being you like a tree in a storm. But we will let Gypsy rest; this is between us." he stated and pointed to a room across the hall. "That will be our battleground, and I will show you that the men of Re are children in the face of my prowess."  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:27 am
Alba Derosso

Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan watched Ohvan's display with an interested expression, unable to stop herself from shivering a bit when she felt the full power of his demonic aura. She already felt the difference between him and all the men that had tried to make her submit before him. She placed a gentle kiss on Gypsy's forehead and then carefully got up so she wouldn't wake her. "Agreed, this is not a matter for her to interfere in," she stated calmly. "Just give me a moment." She quickly found a piece of paper and a pen to write with and wrote a note for Gypsy. She kept the details vague, only saying that she and Ohvan had to do something alone and would be back soon. She placed the note where she knew Gypsy would find it and then moved toward the door. "That should help a bit if she wakes up and wonders where we went." She walked into the room across the hall and waited for him to join her before closing and locking the door behind them. She took a breath and turned to face him, growling a bit as her wolf acknowledged Ohvan's challenge for dominance. "Let's begin, Ohvan."

Dameon Black
Crew

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:54 am
Jake
Code name: Shade

Jake stepped into his bedroom, using the shadow in the doorway. The Reaper walked across the room to plop onto a couch. He dismissed the shadows taking the form of his coat. Then he leaned back with his head and arms resting along the couch's back. He took a long drag from his cigarette, and exhaled with a heavy sigh. " Dumba**" . He said, speaking to no one. He sat there thinking of nothing more than the mechanical, command to bring his hand to his lips. Eventually the cigarette was out, and he tossed it into an ashtray. Then just leaned back, and let the darkness consume his sight.  
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games