Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Shadow Heart Pack House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:01 am
Wolfe Garm

MzDuchess

Griz hadn't really gone to sleep. Saoirse's nightmare had kept him awake, though he hadn't said anything. Instead, he'd soothed her as best as he could with gentle touches... Until they were interrupted...

He took the envelope from the demon then sat up with a sigh as he disappeared in a flash of brimstone, "It's okay. It's just Garos. I swear, Tenran needs to have a talk with him about that, though... One day, he's going to poof in on someone that'll cause him damage..." he said, ending with another soft sigh as he turned his attention to the envelope.

He opened it and read the invitation, giving a frown over it. Apparently Tenran knew about Saoirse and wanted to test the waters, so to speak... Well, without saying it outright, of course...

But Griz didn't know how to approach this one with her. Still, he had to try...

"Well, I've been invited to a party, essentially... Thankfully, he'll accept my version of formal wear... I'll see what I can do for you..." he hesitated at the end and let her read the invitation, "If you want to go with me, that is..." he added, giving her the option to stay here instead.

He was always giving her a choice. He never put her in a corner or assumed that she would want to do something with him... Nor did he assume that she was going to stay with him...

"With Tenran's standing, I can't turn him down. So I have to go. You don't have to if you don't want to," he added as he rubbed at his jaw briefly, noting that he needed to shave again.

He sat back and waited to see what she would say, his hazel eyes watching to see what her reaction would be. Part of him wanted to beg her to make a decision either way, to let him go or to stay. But he didn't do it...

Even with her scent filling his head and her curves in front of him, her silky soft skin that was so tempting, those curls he loved to tug on... Even with all of that, he still let her keep him hanging by a thread.

Because he knew... He knew that if she left him, he'd be alone again... So he simply left it alone...

Casee snuggled down against his pillow and blinked those pale blue eyes up at Za'Vira, "Griz wants Saoirse to stay with him. But she won't decide to stay. She's keeping him on the edge by not making a decision either way. I'm not sure how to help with it, though..." he explained as best as he could.

Then he turned onto his side as she tucked the blanket around him, "I think I'll help Mari for now. I understand that one better," he decided in a sleepy tone then drifted off to sleep...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:16 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

• Saoirse turned startled eyes, pupils still too blown from her most recent nightmare as she took in Griz and his hesitant words. “Yo-you know that demon? So we aren’t under attack?” she murmured. Bringing her hand to her chest in an attempt to calm her racing heart, she let Griz comfort her in silence for a few moments before she could feel him drawing away from her.

Glancing over, she saw the uneasiness in his eyes and the sadness that lurked within those dark brown depths and it made her once galloping heart finally still. She had put that sadness there. It was her fault that he was practically sitting in limbo waiting for her to make a decision. He never pushed her, not really but she heard the whispers from the other shifters that lived in the pack house and knew the harsh words they called her. And honestly, she couldn’t blame them. Yes, she was selfish and unworthy of Griz, but she just couldn’t seem to let him go. ‘I don’t deserve him..’

“Griz I-“ she started to murmur but her bear quickly changed the subject as he looked down at the envelop in his hands before handing it over to her. She quickly glanced down at it, but the words looked like scribble because she couldn’t read that well. She had been sent into hiding at a young age, so she only had the minimum down but never before had she thought to mention it. So instead, she moved her eyes over the paper as if she were truly reading it before looking up at him with a questioning face.

When he stumbled over his words, asking her to go but once again leaving the choice in her hands because her bear was nothing if not caring and would never force her to do something. Even something as simple as attending this small event that was apparently mandatory for him. Something in her chest twinged and tightened, causing her breath to swoosh out from behind her lips as she read the uncertainty on his face and the secret longing he thought he was hiding.

Quickly making a decision, the knot lodged behind her ribcage loosened slightly as she reached over and grasped his hand, interlinking their fingers. “I would be honored to go with you, Griz. However, I’ve never been to something like this - so I have no idea the protocols. Is this something you really want me to go to? I do not want to embarrass you with my lack of knowledge and poise. This looks really fancy, and I don’t have a fancy bone in my body.” She said, embarrassment making a small flush rise up her neck and across her chest.

• ωɦε૨ε: Sanctuary
                                                                  ฬเtђ: Griz
                                                                  мσσ∂: Scared
                                                                  ωεα૨เɳɠ: OUTFIT

Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:55 am
MzDuchess
Sorry it's so late, I thought there would be other posts for me to reply to at the same time.

Griz gave a wry twist of his face over her thoughts on the event and had to correct her thinking on it as he rubbed at the back of his neck briefly, "It's not that kind of event, Sweetheart..." he admitted then knew he was going to have to give some more details when she pulled one of those curious-yet-confused looks at him.

"Tenran isn't the usual kind of demon. He's more into helping people with their desires and having fun than anything formal. He likes people to dress nicely to go to his club, but for his events it's something a lot more comfortable. Relatively..." he knew she wasn't fully understanding him but that she'd get the point eventually.

Then he gave her one of his shy-but-naughty grins, "Besides, I have just the right outfit for you to wear and you'll be comfortable while feeling like a total badass the entire time," he knew the coat he'd asked for had been delivered earlier and would fit her perfectly. He knew he was always spoiling her with something new but couldn't seem to help it. Maybe he should back off of it all a bit, but he kept hoping that she'd stay...

Well, no hope for it now... Maybe he'd address the issue with Tenran first and see what he had to say...

He took in a deep breath and leaned in to give her a light kiss, "If it'll make you feel better, we could go see the club before the party. I'll show you around it and you can see if it's some place you'll be okay with. If not, I'll talk to Tenran about getting out of the party," he offered, thinking that she might like to get out of the house for a bit. It would also get them off the base and out into the sunshine for a little while...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:30 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

• Saoirse watched her bear as he briefly explained the demon’s presence and what it would mean for her if she chose to go with her lover to the party. Tilting her head in curiosity, she listened to him before shaking her head to stop him. “No, we can go – if you’re sure you want me to. I just don’t want to embarrass you. You know I’m not very good at large functions and being that I was raised in the wild most of my life, I do know how to be around large groups of people. Especially if those said people are ..fancy.” she murmured, a blush staining her cheeks.

She knew her bear didn’t mind her background and so far most of his pack didn’t mind her presence either, but from what little she gathered from him just now – this would not be a normal event like those the pack held. What if she embarrassed her bear in front of all the other supernaturals? Would he still want her when it came to light that she was wholly unprepared to deal with something of this importance? Because if the invitation and delivery were anything to go by, it was important.

Biting her lower lip, she let her gaze fall to the bedspread between them and absentmindedly plucked at the loose string as thoughts of their future loomed in front of her. Even if he wasn’t embarrassed by her, would the pack be embarrassed by her if Griz was the one who was meant to represent them and she went as his date? And more importantly, should she even go if she wasn’t his mate? Was this something that you normally brought a date to? If she didn’t go, would someone else take her place?

All these thoughts whirled in her mind, but it was the last one that had anger and possessiveness soaring. No, she didn’t want someone else to take her place and go with her bear. He was hers. ‘Mine.’ She thought, her gaze darting up to star into his dark orbs. The feelings she had for him was more than she ever thought possible and knew that no matter what, he was it for her. But if she knew that, then why was it so hard to give him the answer that he so desperately needed to hear? The lioness knew that her fear of Galen shadowed everything in her life, but how much longer would she allow her brother to taint and stain everything that she tried to touch and hold on to. Perhaps it was time to let go of her fear and terror and place her faith completely in Griz. He made her so extremely happy and made her feel safe and loved but yet there was still something holding her back from telling him all of this.

So instead, she allowed the love she felt for him, for it was definitely love that made her heart race, show on her face and expression as she leaned forward and wrapped her arms around his large and muscled shoulders, pulling him down on top of her. “If you’re meant to go, then we should go. I do not want to damage your honor nor place in anything by forcing you to choose. And if you want me to… I will go. Anywhere you are, is where I want to be too.” She murmured the last part so low that if he hadn’t been hovering over her, he might have missed the words. It wasn’t a declaration of love, but hopefully he would know that she was trying to give him what they both wanted. It would just take time to get there.

• ωɦε૨ε: Sanctuary
                                                                  ฬเtђ: Griz
                                                                  мσσ∂: Scared
                                                                  ωεα૨เɳɠ: OUTFIT

Red Gypsy
                                                                  It's quite ok girl! I've been going through some things myself, so my creative juices kinda dried up. So I'm sorry for the late response. But I'm here now and ready to keep going, whenever you are! Also, if you want you can move us forward to the next day or the time right before this party you've got planned.

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 3:44 am
Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

Za’Vira could not help but chuckle a bit “oh child, what goes between Griz and Saoirse are matters of heart, and is something only they can deal with, with time.” She leaned forward and gave Casee a gentle kiss on the forehead before she left his room to rest and sat down on a couch she had brought in, a book sat in the spot next to her and opened it again, these days she handled a lot of ailments that required a certain medicinal care, to which she was thankful the book she was given was still in her pack, and went through a few of the notes included on one particular remedy she had been looking at previously. Eventually she put it back down and stood up adjusting her long hair as she went to her room and sat down on the bed a moment reaching for a brush and combed her hair before she laid down and closing her eyes a moment.

Trey always enjoyed being close to Bane, he knew how to handle her tendencies with precision, which were on the wild side more than not, having a full day of fun with the young children did eventually wear her out which only added to her enjoyment when Bane carried her the way he did. It was only after they had gotten to their room did she hop off of his shoulder and got into his arms planting a kiss on his lips for a moment before she pulled back nipping at his lip as she did so “it’s so wonderful here, I’m relieved this worked out” she had her arms wrapped around his neck as she hung on him a toothy grin on her face as she looked into Bane’s eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:10 pm
Wolfe Garm

MzDuchess

Griz gave a grin as she pulled him down on top of her, bracing himself up a bit so that he wouldn't crush her, "Trust me... You should like this... It won't have very many people since he keeps his invitations very exclusive. You might even like Tenran, in the end," he told her simply then moved in to kiss her.

While she was close to making a decision, he knew she wasn't quite there yet. But he finally decided to stop pressuring her and simply enjoy each day that he had her.

And right now, he set himself to making sure that she slept the sleep of the sated and exhausted...

As Casee slept, he dream-stepped over to help Mari, knowing that he could help her there without anyone knowing what he was doing...

Bane grinned as Trey teased at him and simply carried her to bed, "So am I... It'll be even better when the rest of the family shows up. But for now... I get you to myself..." he finished with a teasing growl as he dropped her onto the bed then dropped himself over her and simply took over her mouth in a smoldering kiss guaranteed to get her thinking about only one thing...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:15 pm
MzDuchess

Wolfe Garm

Red Gypsy

Egan Savage
As the trio walked through the portal back to the pack house, Egan immediately collapsed on the bed for a moment as Wind headed for the nursery with the cubs. Getting out of Sanctuary and away from the raw emotional distress of Morrigan and Gypsy was like getting rid of a weight that had been crushing his chest and making it impossible for him to breathe. Now he just had to deal with the splitting headache that he had from long term exposure to them.

He got up from the bed after a moment and then went into the bathroom to take a quick shower. He was mostly on autopilot at this point, so he really didn't even know if Dancer joined him or not. He got out of the shower and moved back to the bed, curling up with Dancer and falling asleep quickly.

Egan didn't stir at all until the morning. He sat up and rubbed his temples, noting with mild annoyance that he still had a terrible headache. He leaned in and placed a kiss on Dancer's cheek before getting up. He splashed water on his face and then moved out into the halls. He thought about things for a moment and then made his way to Griz's door. He stopped in front of the door and let out a soft sigh before knocking on the door, hoping that he wasn't interrupting anything.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:35 pm
Wolfe Garm

MzDuchess

Dameon Black

Griz eased himself from the bed and left Saoirse to sleep as he opened the door to find Egan. He simply nodded and pointed downstairs then closed the door when Egan nodded to him. He moved to pull on a pair of pants and pulled his hair back then headed downstairs to see what his Alpha needed.

As he sat down at the table one of the wolves brought them both a cup of coffee and set a cup of an herbal headache remedy next to Egan. Griz took a sip of his coffee, "What's up Boss? I take it that Morrigan and Gypsy had their babies and you guys got back with them last night," he started then looked at Egan again.

"I'm guessing that you went into overload?" he asked, recognizing the effect from what he'd seen with Samirra when she'd come for visits. She came to see him or Dancer because they were effectively emotional nulls for her, meaning that she couldn't pick up anything from them and was able to rest her budding empathy with them.

Someone else came through and put a breakfast plate in front of Griz, "I got an invitation last night... To one of Tenran's private parties..." he added, knowing that he had to go but not sure if Saoirse was going to go with him or not. She still hadn't made her decision yet and it was wearing on him even though he was making sure that no one else picked up on it just yet.

Upstairs, Wind was in the nursery with the cubs. They'd been fed and were playing. They wouldn't take human form until they were a few more weeks older. For now, they would grow just like any wolf cub. And he was enjoying playing with them right now. After a few more minutes, one of the mothers came in and convinced Wind to go get some sleep.

Dancer moved down the stairs rubbing his eyes. He pressed a kiss to the top of Egan's head as he passed him on the way to the kitchen, wanting a fresh cup of coffee. The unique hybrid was not a morning person...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:06 pm
MzDuchess

Wolfe Garm

Red Gypsy

Egan Savage
Egan gave Griz a quick nod as the bear pointed downstairs. He headed downstairs and sat at the table, taking a moment to try to deal with his killer headache. He forced a smile as Griz sat down. "Yeah, Morrigan and Gypsy had their babies," he said. "We got them back last night and Wind's been in the nursery with them since then. I doubt that he's gotten any sleep yet."

He let out a soft sigh when Griz took another look over him and asked if he'd gone into overload. "I don't think that's a strong enough word for it. I got a headache before we even got through the portal, and it only got worse the longer we were there. Being around those two was probably one of the most excruciating things that I've ever experienced. I've been around people with severe emotional issues before, but those two are something else. Add others like Lucy in with them, and that entire place is nearly unbearable for someone like me. And don't get me started on how it feels to be in labor when it isn't physically possible for me to be."

He took a sip of coffee and then managed a genuine smile as Dancer placed a kiss to the top of his head on the way to the kitchen. He took another sip of coffee and contemplated the situation for a moment. "I know that you'll have to go, but I suppose that I should ask you to at least try to get a bit of enjoyment from it." He could sense Griz's feelings about the situation with Saoirse, but he chose not to touch on that for now. He wouldn't be of much use in trying to help with sorting out difficult emotional states until his headache went away. And since he'd been at Sanctuary for so long, he knew that it would be at least a few days before that even became a possibility.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:09 am
Dameon Black Alt

Wolfe Garm

Griz gave a nod as he pushed his food around on the plate a bit then changed the subject, "Why don't you spend some time with your boys and the cubs over the next few days? I'll handle the pack issues. You don't need your head interfering with decisions. We don't have anything major planned over the next few days. If Samirra shows up, Dancer and I can handle her. She might want to see the cubs too," he suggested then took a sip from his coffee.

He finally ate some of his bacon then looked at the rest of his plate and asked one of the foxes if there was more protein in the kitchen available. She simply nodded as she took his plate and moved into the kitchen.

His animal form took alot of protein to fuel it. And right now, only the dragon had a bigger animal form than he did. And he'd stepped up his workouts, so he'd put some more muscle on.

He was anticipating that Saoirse was going to run on him. He was hoping that she wouldn't, but...

As he got a new plate with more meat on it, he glanced over at Egan, "I'm going to go out today and check on what Tenran has planned for that party. See what I can do to prepare for it. Bane was taking my classes today anyway, so he'll be available if you need anything. He's a good guy, calm and confident. Trey is hyper, I'll admit, but she's a good fighter and good at training the younger groups. They're both a good fit and she's mentioned a few times that she's got some family that sound like good additions to the pack, if you want to have Wind talk to her about it..." he said, hoping that there wouldn't be any problems with the basic plans...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:44 pm
Wolfe Garm

Red Gypsy

Egan Savage
Egan considered Griz's suggestion for a moment. While he didn't really like the idea of shifting pack management onto someone else, he did have to admit that he wasn't really in the best state to be running things right now. He was having a hard time focusing on anything without it feeling like someone was twisting a knife directly into his brain. Letting Griz handle pack issues for a few days sounded like a good idea, especially since the bear was right that they didn't have anything major planned. He finally gave a simple nod. "I would definitely appreciate the break," he said. "It's been a while since I just got to relax a bit."

He sat back a bit as he examined Griz. He let out a soft sigh and reached out to feel the bear's emotions. While it was more or less impossible for others like Samirra to read Griz, Egan was a far more skilled and experienced empath. So while he wasn't able to get much, he was able to feel a bit of the man's pain. He made sure not to show any outward signs of the pain it caused him as he used his power to ease Griz's pain a bit.

He quickly latched onto what Griz was saying, deciding to continue the conversation in an effort to prevent Griz from noticing what he'd just done. "Your plan sounds pretty good. I was wanting to check up on Bane and Trey anyway and see how they're doing. And I was planning to start a discussion about her family members at some point. That seems like something to do once Wind has gotten some sleep."

Dancer would suddenly feel someone tapping him on the shoulder as he got his coffee. Samirra suddenly popped up in his view, looking a bit older than the last time he'd seen her. The young girl hadn't been around in the last few months, passing along a message that she'd be back once she'd gotten her Empathy under control. "You look tired, Dancer," she said. "Did you have a rough few days? I know that Aunt Morrigan and Gypsy had the cubs. I know that had to be a tricky situation for you guys." Like her siblings, the young girl looked to be about seven years old now, and she was smiling in a way that showed that she was feeling pretty good. She seemed to be in a much better state than she had been in when they'd seen her last.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:42 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Wolfe Garm

Griz gave a nod and a small smile, "Okay. You go lay down for a bit longer. When you get up again, you can check in with Bane and Trey. I'll go up and get dressed and go see what Tenran really wants. And drink that tea! Luke's been working with Za'Vira on herbs and they came up with that to help with potential headaches with you and Samirra," he told him then gave him a nod and headed upstairs to get changed. On the way, he talked to a few people, taking care of a few issues.

When he got to his room, he knew. Before he even opened the door, he knew.

She was gone.

He opened the door and stepped inside, noting that drawers were open as well as the closet. She'd taken some clothes with her...

He gave a sigh and moved to finish getting dressed, pulling his coat on before he left his room. He arranged for his room to be cleaned up then left, heading for his motorcycle.

((Exit))

Dancer turned with a smile and pulled the girl into a hug. Even with her growing powers, she still had trouble sensing anything from him unless he allowed it. Griz was in even tighter with his emotions around her.

"The babies were born just fine. The cubs are all upstairs. Gypsy had a few issues when her daughter didn't want to be born, but everyone pulled through and Ash and Anna took a little redhead home. Egan's fighting a migraine from dealing with everyone's emotions. But Morrigan and Gypsy are going to be fine. If you want to go up and see the cubs you can. I think Trey and a few of the other mothers finally got Wind to go lay down," he told her, knowing that she'd appreciate all the news he had.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:07 pm
Wolfe Garm

Red Gypsy

Egan Savage
Egan simply nodded again at Griz's words. "I'll go back up and lay down in a few minutes," he said. "I'll finish up breakfast and drink my tea before I go back to bed." He watched Griz go and took a few sips of the tea. He finished up his breakfast and got up to walk towards the kitchen, still holding on to the tea and taking a sip every now and then. He walked into the kitchen to find Dancer and let the hybrid know that he was planning to go back to bed, pausing when he noticed Samirra's scent. "It's good to have you back," he started before getting a good look at the girl and freezing. He blinked a few times, as if what he was looking at didn't quite make sense. He could see Samirra standing in front of Dancer, though she didn't look quite right. He glanced over to Dancer for a moment and noticed that his Mate didn't seem to notice anything off about the girl at all. He examined her more closely, quickly figuring out what was going on. The girl was projecting an image of herself that appeared to be around seven years old and perfectly happy over her real body. In reality, the young girl appeared to be closer to twelve years old in age, and she seemed quite distressed about it.

Egan quickly composed himself and took a few sips of tea before giving the girl an apologetic smile. "Sorry about cutting myself of there. I've got a serious headache. I can barely see straight right now." He moved over to place a kiss on Dancer's lips. "I'm going to go lay back down. Griz agreed to cover my duties a bit, so I can take it easier until my headache stops. I'll be in bed for a bit, if you decide you want to come back to bed as well."

He started to head back up towards the room he shared with Wind and Dancer, his thoughts focused on Samirra. He had a feeling that he knew what was causing her to age more rapidly, but he debated whether or not he should tell anyone about that fact. He knew that the pack would worry about Samirra if they knew the truth, so it seemed like it would be the best to keep the information to himself for the moment. Especially since he had a feeling that letting everyone know about her being older would probably cause her even more distress. He would have to be careful with how he handled the situation. He gave the young girl a wave and then headed back toward the room he shared with Wind and Dancer. He smiled when he found Wind in the bed and slipped into bed with him, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him in close.

Samirra hugged Dancer back with a smile on her face and listened to what he had to say. She could have looked ahead to see what he was going to say, but she was being careful not to disrupt her focus on her projection of her younger body. She was having trouble dealing with the fact that she was aging so much faster than she should have, and she was terrified of what everyone would think. She didn't want them to think that she couldn't handle using her powers responsibly.

She thought about things for a moment and then nodded. "I do want to go see the cubs soon," she said. "But I think that I'll take the time to see everyone first. I haven't been back in so long. I'm sure they'll be excited to see me. Especially since I've figured out how to control my Empathy." She saw Egan and waved at him, though she noticed that he seemed to be looking at her closely. She got the strange feeling that he could see the truth about her, and that only caused her more distress. She couldn't get into his mind to know for sure, though. Since the day he'd pulled Gurzil and Sebastet into his own head, she hadn't been able to read his thoughts or emotions. She watched him leave and then looked up to Dancer. "Do you want to come with me to visit with everyone, or would you prefer to go back to bed with Uncle Egan?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:37 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Wolfe Garm

Dancer gave them both a smile and waved Egan off, "I'll probably be awake a bit longer, Luv. You go ahead," he told him as he moved out of the kitchen and towards the stairs. Then he turned to Samirra and winked at her, "Come on, let's go on through, Bit," he said to her and gestured to the doorway.

They moved through the eating area, stopping a few times when someone wanted to talk to Samirra. But Dancer kept them moving through then up the stairs and to the nursery. He waved to Trey on the other side of the room where she was checking on one of the older babies but kept Samirra moving towards the playpen in the corner where the newest cubs were.

"Here they are, Bit. These are your nieces and nephews. Only two of each, but I think that's more than enough. Wind was up all night with them after we got them home. Allistair gave us the necklaces for them. When names get picked out, they'll appear on the tags so that we can tell them apart," he told the girl, knowing that she'd like playing with the little ones.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:16 pm
Red Gypsy

Dameon Black Alt

Trey watched where Dancer and Samirra before she turned her attention back to the child with her. She held on to him with a gentle touch as she carried the child in her arms rocking him back and forth to help the child sleep before she would carefully return the child back to the bedding meant for him and stood there a moment before she looked back at Dancer and wondered if everything was alright but considering he was with someone he was likely here for the new arrivals and rather than interject herself into their conversation she simply gave Dancer a flirtatious smile before she gave him a head nod and simply headed off to where she was originally heading which was down into one of the training rooms where she could play with the shadows without worrying about whether or not someone was going to get hurt.

Along the way down to the training room she crossed paths with Za’Vira who was preoccupied with the care of someone who was sick and just gave her a slightly nod of acknowledgement when she glanced in Trey’s direction who reciprocated the gesture in kind and returned to what she was doing leading a member of the pack down to her makeshift clinic the pack had erected for her so that she could work easier, Trey’s eyes scanning around wondering where Casee was but figured she would run into him and the others at some point likely sometime after she started her own routine in the training room. While she didn’t do lessons on a daily basis somedays it wasn’t uncommon for her to have a audience in the predesignated training room which allowed her to go hog wild without worrying about whether or not she would hurt someone or do any serious damage to the room in question having an elevated observatory built for everyone’s safety.

Trey moved through the packhouse with relative ease pausing every now and then to address issues that seemed to be delegated to her since she had a logistical background which in the end helped the pack in the long run since supplies weren’t likely to run dry with her on site and once the issue was addressed would move on and eventually found herself standing just inside the door of the training room. She took a deep breath before she started walking into further into the training room almost immediately the shadows formed around her encircling her as she continued walking into the center of the room drawing both handguns, she checked them ignoring the shadows that approached before one rushed her swinging a bladed weapon at her head which she casually ducked under and sidestepped before she returned her pistols back to their respective holsters.

The one that had charged her of the twelve combatives that frequently formed up carried various weapons, spun around to swing at her back but this time she was ready slipping under the weapon easily with flued motion nearly dancing as she grabbed the arm and easily tossed the shadow over her shoulder onto the ground where it lay a moment while two more rushed her one carrying a large hammer the other a pair of long knives both moving in unison as they rushed her. The hammer came hard and fast as it was swung horizontally which she dodged easily drawing one of her swords as she came into contact with the other shadow who’d anticipated her movement and tried to take her head off with both blades, he sword getting inbetween the attack and her head catching both blades in a spark of flames her foot catching the shadow inside his left leg tripping It up as she slammed her fist into it’s face knocking it back only to dodge again in time for the hammer to slam into the shadow’s chest evaporating it immediately. one down, eleven to go.

Putting some distance between her and the hammer wielder she rushed two shadows who both carried swords of considerable size her pace quickening as she dropped down sliding passed both of them both swords now in hand and taking their legs out from under them as she cur their legs at the kneecap, catching herself she leapt back as they fell to the ground once again going between them and taking their heads off, immediately after sheathing her swords and drawing her pistols as she jumped straight up and over the hammer that flew passed her spinning in her she unloaded multiple shots into the shadow who evaporated immediately. Four down, eight to go.

Four of them rushed her immediately which she accepted their challenge willingly and rushed forward herself putting a shot into one of their legs which caused it to drop to one knee giving her a launching point as she slid forward her foot catching the downed shadow and stepping up onto it’s knee slamming her knee into it’s face causing it to fall backwards, which in the process stepped off putting a bullet into its head before moving on to the next one who had gotten a lot closer this time than the last time she played with them causing her to lean back as a bladed weapon swung in front of her face before she used momentum to flip backwards her foot slamming into the chin of the shadow in front of her pushing off with her hands before an impact hit the dirt under her a ranged weapon, they were getting smarter with her and knew she had to adapt faster than they could which had her sidestepping as she drew her pistols again this time taking measures into her own hands as her eyes turned, an evil grin on her face as she spun in place unloading rounds at two shadows dropping them instantly in the process and then dropping to her knees as a shot whizzed passed her head which only upset her.

The Shadows converged on her all at once giving her little room to maneuver the shooter keeping back as they did so which would only restrict her movement even more, a challenge she was more than to take on as she lunged at one shooting him in the process and as she landed rolled holster her pistol and drew her swords both and sliced through one shadow blocking another as they attacked the pressure on the strike causing her to spin under the guard of the shadow and in the process ran her blade through the shadow dropping it and sliding through another’s grasp as it struck at her before she plunged both blades into it.
It was only when she had only a handful that the situation changed for her as she straightened up while on the move the shooter caught her just right on the left shoulder, her eyes grew dark red as she changed her clothes came undone, the fiery wolf hybrid stood there with swords in hand a growl coming from her mouth as she threw one of the swords straight at the shooter catching it off guard and dropping it immediately. The remaining few pressed their attack on struck at her from behind only to find her pace was much faster than it could keep up as she sidestepped it and took it’s head off with her sword before dropping it and rushing the last ones her pace was much faster and leapt forward claws driving deep into the shadow as she pinned it to the ground ripped it’s throat out. Before turning her attention of the one that was right on top of her, the sword’s swing already on the downward fall when she grabbed the sword from the hand and spun around it plunging the sword into the back of the shadow dropping it instantly.

It was only when triumphant that she gave a loud howl and stood there in the center of the now empty floor the shadows having been repelled of their assault and left alone to unwind. Trey walked over to where her clothes and gear that had fallen were at, her footfalls audible even on the sand as her large wolf form stepped over to everything and just stopped there breathing heavily as she stood there giving herself a moment to cool off before she changed again and got dressed, very aware that Bane was likely aware of her predicament at present and very keen to keep her back to the door so as to not catch sight of anyone who might come in or were already there when she started.  
Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff