Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class] Create Your Own Defense (pg. 21 Class dismissed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:30 pm
Damien was sure if the ear petting was fine with Deacon, but he wouldn't be surprised when enough was enough and knock his hand away, for not it remained. "Let us hope that your next enemy has infinite patience while you tell it to hold on and prepare a sturdy enough defense." he all but scoffed, eyes puffing a wisp of green brimstone. He could see the orange colored boil just holding up a finger as a sign of waiting as he tried to make a wall of steel around his foe. The prospect of having food that for once wasn't home made his emerald eyes gleam. "Don't have to be anything fancy ya know, this ain't dinner and a movie." he added. "But it might turn into a comedy so don't choke on food or anything."

The pup tilted his head and jerked his head in the direction of what he knew was waiting patiently behind him. "I'm not going to puke on you, jeeze. maybe i should just ask it to find my dorm or somet-" he didn't even get to finish the sentence, when his ears swiveled and pinned back as he heard a soft shuffle of legs moving toward the dorms. "Its really heading to my Dorm, isn't it?" he asked, already guessing the answer, and shooting a quick text to a particular person to be on the lookout for a giant spider that will try to get into the living quarters.

blessed be the monster dorms and the structure made for large beasts.

Hitsuzen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:57 pm
(I DID IT BARELY Q_____Q but i definitely can't write this post so tomorrow)

Minisite name: nothingyet
Student name: Maysy  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:30 pm
After watching Shun disappear (quite literally) she turned all of her attentions to the departing students, and the ones that came to speak with her. This had, after all, been the point of teaching.

The little spider ghoul was given a wide, even if still a little broken, smile. "It was a pleasure having you in my class, Puella. Of all the students, I feel most confident that you will treat my friend correctly if it chooses to leave with you. As for learning from the spiders perspective, I would consider that offense. That is a class best learned by the young man who just disappeared in front of us, Shun Kuroda. However, if he defers the topic to me, my spiders and I would be happy to serve in that aspect. Or perhaps I will assist him on the topic. Either way, it is safe to say that offense is a lesson we both consider most important, and you can be assured that we will address it."

She leaned down from her spider, and gave Puella a strange, secretive smile. "We are those who find ourselves aware of how important it is to be prepared, in these troublesome times. Should you ever find yourself looking for more than what school teaches you, it would be wise to find yourself in the company of one of the three of us; myself, Mr. Kuroda, or my dear friend Amrita, here. We have seen many struggles in our lives, and perservered. It is no accident; we have powerful experience, and powerful allies. Take heart in that knowledge."

Piper was given a friendly wink, and a nod. Though, the idea of Amrita attempting her task made her lips twist with hidden amusement. That look died when Yuki attempted to speak with her, but she braced herself for it this time, and merely looked neutral as she lifted her hand to call him forward.

"I'm happy to see you found it challenging. It has been quite some time since I graduated from this school, but in all the time away I can easily say that I never thought I would return. Ever."

And for once, that wasn't even a lie.

"I go where I am needed, and right now, I am needed here." Her expression twisted into something troubled, as she considered the threats to the school. "Although there's nothing to say my presence will ever be enough. Only time can tell."

blade kuroda
enoh love
thyPOPE
medigel
hitsuzen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:01 pm
Mellow was quite jumpy even he finished his task, compared to his small figure that he had to look from below, his spider companion looked like it could casually pick him up and threw into mouth. Not that he was afraid of spiders or anything, he walked to meet with Torsten, often peeked back at the spider that had crashed more than three dummies.

He obviously exhaled in relief when the dragon's warmth was felt from his arm, beneath the fabrics. The demon gave him a small smile while slightly leaned over to the smaller boil's side. As mentioned, Mellow was in a jumpy state, the clicks that the spiders made as farewell maybe and then when their big bodies brushes across his back made him quavered and had goosebumps all over. If he was just touching shoulder with Torsten, when Tajana's voice raised up in the woods, he was pushing against Torsten's body as if he was a small critter good enough to hide under him.

They had to return to the web, of course, it was their classroom.

Back to the web, it was all lip service the teacher said. He could tell she didn't like them much, or just doing what a teacher should do at the minimal. He was impatient for her to announce class's dismissal. Mellow's attention was dragged by Torsten once Tajana ended the class. It felt itchy when the silky hair swept across his freckled skin.

"Good idea, it finally ends." Class didn't feel really awful when Torsten was there, it even felt nicer. Walking back to the dorm, he pondered for the reason of that but didn't get a clue at all. He felt his heart was hit by a lukewarm current, it felt strange but pleasant.

They stuck together like a pair of cherries, found a tall tree with nice shades and took their nap on it with Torsten's tail wrapped around them like a blanket.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Minisite name: yuo117
Student name: Mellow Marsh

sent to here  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:44 am
(Claimed pet on Mellow)

AJ carefully removed the cloth of spiderweb from the unharmed dummy, the silks though stretchable were delicate. "AJ, Mr. Spiddy looks weird." The arachnid stood still albeit it played with its limbs in a flustered manner, the round rear wiggled like something tickling. He walked to give it a pat, "You need to go back? Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Thanks for your help." He put a bag of spookies on top of the spider's head. It clicked quick and short, picked the bag from its head to wrap it with silk and hung it somewhere safe before it skittered away. "BYE, MY. SPIDDY~" yelled the head.

How Damaris's doing? He wondered, back to their classroom under the instruction of Tajana, after cleaning the site and collected all the silks. It was not rubbish but something useful if you knew the method. After the class dismissed, he walked towards Tajana. "This class is very interesting, thank you. It was a valuable chance to study the properties of spider silk." He thanked her for the class. "Hope you don't mind me asking, are you a substitute teacher?"

His red reptilian eyes traveled between the boil and Tajana quickly. There was an noncommittal ambiance between the two and he pretended he felt nothing as he idly turned the bracelet on his arm.

Kaineferu
AJ says: See you next time, Damaris biggrin

Nio Love
Soory, my timing LOL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:17 am
Minisite name: iloveyoudie
Student name: Aisha

The zombie ghoul watched the instructor speak and go, turning only to realize her spider was staring at her expectantly. She wasn't sure what she expected but it certainly wasn't this.

"Well um.. come home I guess?" She waved the spider along and headed back to dorms.  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:35 pm
"Not substitute, no. Assistant teacher. This is my first class. I hope to one day be promoted."

Poor AJ was getting choppy answers because it was clear Tajana was trying to force herself to remain neutral and calm.

meegane
and poor lani has been fighting a headache for two days omg

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:37 pm
((Thanks everyone for coming to class! Please see page 21 for RP points! All pets have been handed out! For those of you who won Apex pets, please make sure you read THIS GUIDE if you haven't already, to be aware of the size and location of your Apex pet as well as what it can do, and what you can do with it. Enjoy!))

Hitsuzen
Yuki and Deacon

Ravvlet
Cady

phantompanther13
Trisha

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Torsten

Saint Sergio
Uller

Inu-Mitsu
Titus

medigel
Wrex

poke mattix
Jason / Female Vampire Golem

Bloodlust Dante
Damien

Meegane
Mellow and AJ

iloveyoudie
Aisha

Smerdle
Rojo

kuropeco
Vaudrey

Kaineferu
Damaris

thyPOPE
Puella and Raisuke

Myoukin
Kari

Lunar Chi
Raisa

a pet dino
Hayden

chiickadee
Lock and Strider

Blade Kuroda
Jericho and Shun

nothing yet
Mimsy and Maysy

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:21 am
Minisite name: chimarii
Student name: Lock

Lock was paranoid as the spiders disappeared. They all moved so suddenly he couldn't help but wonder; an attack? Horsemen? Something else?

Maybe he'd been on one too many death trips.

nio love
sorry for the late response! like i said i've been busy. thanks for the quotes!!

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff