Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:46 pm
[noah and towa the ringwall twins ]
User Image
( noahs will be blue towas will be red and when they talk together it will be purple )
towa smiled at his brother before geting in his lap and facing him placing his lips on his noah returned it making it deeper turning into a full make out session  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:50 pm
Benjamin Cleft gaia_star Hidden DJ

User Image

"What kind of tea do you and towa want no..." breaks the plastic spoon in his hand seeing the twins making out before clearing his throat "ahem?" sets the bowl of batter down onto the counter

My soul is the very music I adore and worship

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:02 pm
User Image
( noahs will be blue towas will be red and when they talk together it will be purple )
they both break apart and blush but towa stuck his tongue out at benjamin " i dont want to hear it you get more from us then me and noah-nee c give each other let me at least have this with my nee-san " he grumbled hugging his brother close to him  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:07 pm

User Image

Sighs rubbing his forehead "fine but not in the living room alright I am trying to make dessert then dinner" grabs a apron putting it on then ties his hair back with a dark green ribbon

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:11 pm
User Image
deciding to play around towa said " ok hey nee-san lets go to your room alone together " grabing his hand he pulled him along like he was going to the room  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:18 pm

User Image

Puts the scones into the oven to bake while he goes towards the fridge taking out three salmon, lemons, spinach, butter and raspberries humming while he starts cleaning the fish

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:23 pm
deciding to go to the room for real noah quickly got on top of his brother pinning his arms to the side " i am submissive to benjamin but remember towa while he may own both of us " he whispered huskily in his ear " i own you more " he then kisses him roughly grinding against him getting a soft moan from his bother  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:28 pm

User Image

Cuts the salmon meat out then gets a skillet ready melting the butter then places the salmon onto the metal letting it sit as he gets a bowel out putting the raspberries into it to make a puree for the spinach and gets out three plates

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:15 am
User Image

towa moaned softy as his brother kissed and licked his neck brushing his fangs across his neck causing towa to wrap his arms around him tightly light whimpers and moans escaping from his mouth "n-nee-san "  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:21 am

User Image

Finishes grilling the salmon placing it onto the plates with the spinach and puree along with two lemon wages "there finished" smiles grabbing the teapot putting it on the table

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:42 am
User Image
they where about to continue more but then the smell of food hit there noses and there stomachs growled the y both chuckled and giving each other one more long kiss before walking to the kitchen licking there lips  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:45 am

User Image

Takes the scones out of the oven as he sees Noah and towa "help yourselves to two" smiles putting the cooking sheet onto the oven then unties his apron humming

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:03 am
User Image

both of the twins taking a seat and cuting a peice of the salmon each took a bit there eyes widened with bliss then they froze when they tasted somthing elese something else "benjamin did you put garlic on this "

( say yes go with it razz )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:08 am

User Image

Looks over at Noah and towa "I used one clove of garlic for flavoring along with a pinch of pepper and a dash of sea salt, Why do you both ask?" pours himself a cup of tea

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:19 am
User Image
noah and towa both started turning green and feeling dizzy Z" di you forgot what we are we cant eat garlic" they both groaned before running to the bathroom and started to puke in the toliet  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games