Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
The Dorm of Fang and Maceál Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:46 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál shook his head, smiling gently. He was so relieved to hear that, yet if it solved the fact Fang didn't love him as such right now, he didn't know. "It's not something we could have avoided unless we had done nothing...And I would never turn my back like that." His voice was soft once more when he remembered the ritual and he looked at his wrist. It was no longer bleeding, but it was still visible. Yet he didn't fully regret it either. Maceál looked at Fang whom he would usually have just hugged and kissed before, but now he didn't know how fang would react, he felt a bit at a loss how to solve this but he would find a way if he had to.

User Image

In depth profile

Outfit:Black skinny jeans and a blue tank top
Accessories: Golden snake charm around his neck that Fang made him.

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:00 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang leans down nuzzling maceal gently "well knowing me I probably said get me to fall in love with you once more?" He said as he saw the bite marks he lightly licked the wounds making them heal "Then try charmer" he smirked seductively  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:30 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

The young man smiled softly and hugged Fang when he nuzzled him. To think it all started going so fast cause he still carried Fang's scent as his mate. Maceál finally managed to chuckle a bit at his answer. "You did, right before you kissed me one last time." He smiled to Fang when the other smirked. "I have never tried to make anyone fall in love with me, I was just being myself, but for you I would do anything." He smiled sweetly before he gave Fang a kiss. He would definitely do what it takes to win him back and Fang's attraction was strong for him. He smiled after and looked up at him, before he realized his alarm was still beeping. He turned to it and pressed the off-button. When he finally saw he was still wearing his day clothes minus his shoes he shook his head. "I never even realized I had neglected to undress"

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:37 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang growls lustfully "Allow me then" he licks his lips while he slips his hands into maceal's shirt removing his shirt  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:50 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

When he felt Fang starting to remove his tank top he blushed slightly. He hadn't expected that, but nonetheless he didn't fight it. It would be one way of winning Fang's love back nor did he ever want to reject Fang for this. He smiled as he allowed him to take his shirt, revealing the snake charm once more which he always kept safe under his shirt as a cherished treasure. With his shirt removed he gently played his hand through Fang's hair like he had so many times before as he caressed his cheek. Being around him always made Maceál succumb to lust easily. He kissed Fang again as he wrapped his arms around his neck.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:44 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang growls in the kiss as he kisses maceal back deeply while his hands wrap around maceal's waist "My body remembers doing this to maceal but this hunger is new?" he thought until his pupils change into snakes eyes, he moved back panting "Wait something is wrong..." he holds his head  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:52 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

For a moment it was as it had been before the whole incident at the Blue Cat, but it didn't take long for Fang to recoil and act odd. Maceál looked at him, worried about what was going on with him. He saw his eyes changed, but it didn't scare him off. "Fang..?" He was worried for his lover's state right now.

User Image

In depth profile

Outfit:Black skinny jeans

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:17 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang whimpers as his nails turn into claws and his fangs become lethal sharp "run away from me...." his said became dangerously deep "That spell I preformed is giving me my prince I paid" his memories return quickly but his lamia form looked more monstrous like the first lamia "Maceal help me..."  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:53 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

At first Macaél could only watch in shock when Fang transformed. It had come so suddenly even his own body told him to run. But he fought it as he still watched Fang and just shook his head. He wouldn't run, he wanted Fang back, no matter the cost. The young man teared up as he finally spoke. "No..." He ignored the change and instead reached out before he jumped to and hugged Fang. "I don't care what you do to me. I will not give you up. When I said I would love only you I meant it. I'll be yours till the day that I die. Whether that is soon or many years later. Fang I know it's you...I love you regardless what you'll do to me."

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:01 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang looks up at maceal as the pain finally stopped "Maceal my charmer" his eyes held pure love but also fear "I know that but what if I devour you as I did that hunter?" He coughs slightly as he stood up while his tail curled under his torso  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:20 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

"I won't give you up, no matter what." The young man was relieved when Fang seemed to calm down. He loved Fang for who he was, not how he looked. Hearing Fang's words he shook his head and managed to give him a loving smile, though he too was worried but for Fang, not himself. He got off the couch and sat before the other as he looked at Fang, reaching out his hand and caressing his cheek. "You won't. We'll fight it together. I'll always be by your side, my Love. And together we can do this. That hunter was an enemy, I am not." Macaél leaned in to Fang before he kissed his cheek and hugged him close. He trusted Fang to not devour him.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:31 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang hugs maceal back as his e gave him back his human form "thank you my love for not giving up on me" he said smiling sweetly down at maceal while kissing his head  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:37 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

"Never, no matter what happens to you or me. I'll be with you." Maceál held him close and managed a loving smile up to him when he kissed his head. That had been close, but he wouldn't run. "I won't ever leave you, my Love."

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:29 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang smiles as he moved stretching the sleep on of his bones "mmmmm well I'll go make breakfast then" he walks towards the kitchen humming  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:24 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál smiled softly as Fang spoke and walked away to the kitchen. It had proven it might get difficult from now on, but the other was worth it to him. Since Fang had taken on breakfast today, Maceál went to take a shower quickly and got dressed for the day. It wasn't to long before he entered the kitchen however and he walked to Fang hugging him from behind and kissing his neck softly. "It's so good to have you with me. I'll make dinner later today. We never got to our pizzas yesterday." Maceál smiled sweetly. "Just let me know what you want to eat, Love."

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out