Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Events } ------------------------- TiHTOBER EVENT + FREE RAFFLE OPEN
[ GM ORP ] The Cabin (WRAPUP P 23!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:30 pm
[ Dirge - 20% Insanity ]

"Hungry? Uh, Tokes, I know you can eat but is now really the time?"

Time. Time time time time time to wake time to sleep time is of the what? What is time?

Dirge blinked, shaking out his dull orange hair. "Y-you guys hear anything? Chris, you hearing it too? What the candlejack is going on?"

Time to go home home home time to home home to time home home home

iloveyouDIE

Pyrogoth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:15 pm
[ Lex - 0% Insanity ]

Suddenly, like a flood and thunder clap, Lex's memories hit him over the head. Bleary eyes gazed through the dull fog, trying to find his anchors. Who were they? Where was he? Who were they?

Who? who whow ho wh o who whoo who wo hoo who whoooo who

"H-hullo?"

x_ p a o cx

AriaStarstone

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:45 pm
[ Tanita - 20% Insanity ]

She was trying not to cry, because the voices would NOT leave her alone... And then her memories flooded back, and she felt mostly relieved because the voices had seemed to be from those memories... Except they were still talking to her, and she covered her face in her hands. And she was feeling hungry now, too, and she could not figure out why. Hungry, and people were talking to her, people who were familiar but she could not put names to. She finally lifted her head from her hands, and began to hunt, again, for Toki and Joy, because at least she knew them.

"Jooooooy? Toki? Where are you guys?" She cried out, her voice full of despair.

Y̻ou͏ ͉c̢͕̰a͔n̖̰̰̘͓͝ ͍͔n̺̣̕o͖͎͍̝̯̹̟t̝͖̬̼͍̣ ͓͍̱̗̭e̢͈̙̝̲s̘̳̯̦c̨̹a̬͈̖ͅp̶͔̰̜͓e̢̫̻̳̝͔͍ ̘̮̤̜ųs̙̠̙͟ ̬̺͝t̡͉̳͓h̼̹͍̙̻̻ͅa͔t̡̰ ̜̳̱̗̣͕͜ͅe̡̤̩̮a̺s͏̟͉͙̰̯i͏̗̰͚̭l̼̜̳̗̰̫y̘̖͇̰, ̹l͏̣̥̺i̛͚̳̼̹̩͙̰t̯t͔̲͔l̟̤̠̭̲̥e̝͚͍̕ ̵̭̻͉̩̟̩T̤̝̻̝ạ̙̖̮̣n̵̞̱͔͕͙i.̪̩̣͓̜̦̜͢.̛͎͖͙̟̣̱̘.̘͖͝

Tanita jerked, because that was not what she wanted to hear. She wanted to hear Joy and Toki, she wanted to hear friends she could see and identify and be sure she knew who was talking when they spoke. She did not want to hear vaguely familiar voices. She did not want to hear some one call her little. She was not little, and no one she knew would ever be strange enough to say that about her.

O̲͈̻h͍̩͔̘͍̤ ̼̣͎b̛͈u͚̩t̺͓̣ ҉̗̦̟͚y͏͎̳̼͕͚o̸u͎̝̘̙ ͕̘̟͍̥͎̤a͇̖̘ͅr͏̥̙̖̗͔͚e̝ ͚͔͍̬͙̫̯l̘̫i͔̻̗̻t͍͇͉͉̱̹t͙͖͍̝̲̝l̢̰̼̳̹e͉̤̖,̯̱̙ ͖̘̖̙̮T͙͎a̻̮̰͙n̢̬̖̯i̞̻.̢̥̱͇̻͔͎ͅ ̬͢S̟̩̰̣̯̜̼͝o̫ ̠̪s̳̼͚̱m̦̻͝a̻͖͓̤̘͞l̸̻̞͚̖̲͙l̹̙͔͉̼̱̕ͅ ̗͠a҉n̟̱͇͓̼̘d҉͎͇ a̵͙̠̬̖d͚͕̞͔̖ora̠̜̜̻̰̼̗b̠̹̦̩̲ͅl̺̥̣̬͙ͅè̳̳͚̥̘.̹̣ ̟̯͚̤̙̟W̫̳͇̦̲̰e̤ lǫv̜͇e̶̯̼̰͕͉̩ ̦͍̦̭͉̺͡y͉̪̭͇̱͚o̩̯̖̗ṷ͕̙̦̫̝̝ ̙́so̗̥͓͍͓͍̫,͍̗͜ ̩w̱̙̣h͓̰̘̘̰ͅy̨̤̖͖̘ ̦̩͎̗̫w͍̥̝o̜̘͇͇͓̞͘ụ͕lḏ̘͚͕̺͍͕ ̱̜y͏o̴u̝̫̩ ̤͍͡e̴̹̤͚͔̙̙̖v̹͙e͈̜̳̱̜ṉ͎̕ ̲̻̮Ţ͓̜̙̯̮͕̞R̹͕̟̟̲͝Y̵̫ ͈̭͎t͉̮̟͓͇̪͕ò͖̬̳ ̞̦̦̦͔̮͟e͕̠̳ș̵c̹̞̬̥̥̱à̦̬̭̟ͅp̦̠̼̬̺̖e͕͇̝͖̹̖̝ ̲u̞͍̹̙͚̮̝ṣ̡͕̣͔̞?̠̰̼̣̖͝

She called out the names of her friends again, and this time, tears actually leaked from her face. She wanted to go home, so very badly.

PyroGoth

Huni Pi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:19 pm
[ Toki - 40% Insanity ]

ʎɹɓunɥ oS

ₛₒₘₑₒₙₑ'ₛ cₐₗₗᵢₙg

ᵢ wₐₙₜ ₜₒ gₒ ₕₒₘₑ

"What? Why would you want to g̙̝͡o ̰̱͓͉͜h̟̬͚̠̫̙o̼̲͖͈͟m̟̦̖͓e͙̩?̛͈̰̰̜͉͔̣"

It is so hard to see in this fog. She reaches out and manages to grab hold of someone's hand, squeezing just a bit too tight.

"It͜͞'͠s̸̵ ̨so ҉̧͢n̡͞i͘c͢͟͜e͟ ̨h̴è͡r̀e͘. We should s̷̶̕T̶́A̵̷̢͘͝y҉͟͜͞."

Aria Starstone
poor tanita ur friends already loco

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:30 pm
[ Dirge - 40% Insanity ]

h̴̭͎͉̮̙̯͘͟o̴̟̥͕̮̳̥͢͟m̹̱͕̙̼̕ͅe҉̵̮͍͚̘̮ͅ
̧͉͍͟͠
̩̗͇̻̭̪̀ḻ̷̢̻͖̺ę̧̳̳̣͞t̛̛͓̻̦̫̝̱̖͕̱͟s̳͙̤͓̠̪̱̜͠ ̛͓͙͖͈͉̟͚͙̕g̶̰͍̪̜̼ò̢̹̬͓̲͖̕ͅ ̴̢̥̬̘̖̭̭̞͚͟h̷̨̗̟̠͈͈͔o͍̬͍͓̘̻̜m̳͚͕̟̀͡e͎̣̻̩̼̫̼ ̷̛̫̜p̵̧̤̣͜l̝̞͖̗͙̝̖͉ȩ̙͓̲̼̩̼̟̩̟a͕̙͉̻͍͡͠ś̞̘̩̫̞̲̘̹͟e͍͈̰̲̲̕ͅ ҉͇̤̺́ĺ̵̴̟ȩ̷̣̯̥̱͕̳t̼̣͖̗̫͖ ̴͓̼̺̫̙̕͠u͍̙̱̤̙̩ş̸͙̝͇͚̣̙͟ ̧̥͕̙͈͢ͅg̛̭͓̣̮̮̦̦ǫ̜̻͉̻̫͖̪̪ ̢̛͈͍͓̭̖̜̯̘h͓̠̦̣͘o̷̧̫̳̺̣m̛̤͖̝̰̳̩̲̕ͅe̟̫̤̳̕ ͏̸̪̗͔̣
̹̮̼̰̬͍͚̣͡
̧͎̤̕͘C̵͡҉̫̠̩͕ͅA͎̥͉͇͡n̢̪̟̰̻͘͜ ̶̫̩w̶̡̳͙͖͕͎E̺͡ ͕͡͡j͍̲̱̻̞̣U̴̲̱̕s҉̭͇̲̫̳T̗̞̰̬̗̟͖ͅͅ ̷̥G̺͓̻̫̯ͅO͚̯͜͜ ̲̻Ḫ͟o҉͖̣̟̯̳̺̞͜ḿ̲E̠͢

What? Dirge, he, them it himself yes himself. He with the dull grey hair, the black smoke billowing out his stripes, the glowing blue eyes. He with the voices that spoke in many tongues. Dirge, a funeral song, a farewell.

S̾ͩtͥ͌͆̾͆̃a̵̽ỷ̢ hͮ̌̾̏o͆̓͗̐͋͛ͬm̋ͨͫ̔̋̓̏ȅ̿̽̉̌ ̃tͮͫ̑̃ͯh̶́ͬ̋̍͆͗ì̊͒s̶ͮ̒̿̍ͨͧ̉ ̒̾̌̅iͤͮͯͭs͏ ̅ͣ͛̅̈́͢h̊͊̐̓̍ ̶ͩͥ̚̚öͫͩ̈̽͊̅̀ ͂ͬ̈́m̏͆̈́̅͛̓ ͌ͦͦ͊̏ͪ̂ẽ̍̍ͯ ͌̀̐
ͫ̊͊͟h̅̃̀̓oͯ̎̎ͫ̒̈́̚҉m͆̊͒͐̆̚e ̽ͨ͛͐ͪ̔̈i̽̍̃ͤ̑sͩ ̌͊̇ͦͮ̀s̊aͥͥ͆̄́̚fͪ̈̚e͌͑ͮͪ̐̋͛ ҉hͬ̂̐͑̍̆ ̍ͧ͂̋́ṍ̴̊͌͂̔ͯme͑͒ͬ͊̅̅̚͟ ̷i̋́̋͂̈s͞ g̑̒̅ͦ̔͠oͦͤͨͪ͘ ̶ͪ̇̄̾o̴ͮ̆̋̇ͩ ͛̃́ͦ͌ͬ ͞d
̊̉͆ͥ́̈́ͦ
̋h́̏̾̎ͮͩ̎̕eͩ͋̓ͦ̀ͦ ̃̔ͣ̈ͤ͂͝h͌̃̀ŭ͂̏̉̾̐̚͘nͭ̈́ͭ͗ͦͦgeͣ́̈́ͧ̐ͨͭr̔̇̔̈́͜sͣͧ̅̒́  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:41 pm
[ Tanita - 40% Insanity ]

She felt the hand grab hers. Who's was it? She had been calling for a Toki, and a Joy. Were they really people she knew and should seek? Were her memories REAL?

Y̮̟̘̬ȍ̹͈͍̹͕ͯͦṷ͈̹̫̃ͥ̅̓ ̜͓̏̏͋̐ͤ͗a̻̭̮ͣͧr͔̯̪̲e̞͉̤͍̳̐͌̔ ͚͔̝͖̺̥ͥ͌̾̔̄́̊a͍l̰̝͔̳̹̟̎̎̓m͈o̺̜̻ͨs̝̦̉̂̐ͨ͌tͤ̅̏͋ ́̌ͯh̝̖̄̂̓ͫóm̺͎͎̪̻̥̭͌͒e̗,̠̗̱̫ͩ̌̄́ ͚̬̫ͥ̇̒a͍̼̗͚͍͍n̦̳̫̱d̬̤̺̘ͨ͊ͧ͒ ̩̠͕͎ͫ̍ͨy̙̟̫ͮ̓͌̊̓o̱̞̩͉͗ͅͅu̱̤̺̝̟̳̍̔̏́ͅ ̟͍̫̈ͫ̊̅̽̚w̞̳̙͇̤͓ị͖͂͋̾ͪ͐ͨḻ̬̰̳͓̣͚̄ͫ́̌͊͛ͪl̺͚̉͆̂́ͩ͛ͅ ̞̺̤̥͔̼̗͂̀̉͆f̱̘̦̫͗̀ͣe͖ḙ͖̘̬̭̣̣ͯ̐̐̓͒̒d̼̲͖͕͍̥͑,̠̞̠͇̃͐̋ͩ́̒̋ ̺̹̪͖ͧ͊̽̃̑y̯̬̪͚͇̤͗̍̈oͬ̒ͬ̍̇ͭu̠ͤͤͨ̇ ̙̔̋̅̅ͭ͌ͩw̺͙̹̱̲͖̒ͅȉ̋ͫͩͨl̪̥͙̪l̓ͫ̈́͑ͤͭ̚ ̼̖͓̣̌ͮ̑̃ͮ̃s͈ͪ̿̍ẻ̫͕̞̘̝̌ͦ̏ͦͪe̓ͩ͆̏͒̿͒.͎͔̠̑ͭ

Tanita turned and listened to the one who held her hand. "Stay here...? But I think..." She paused, and blinked, her glowing yellow eyes shuttered for only a moment. "I think home will give me food..."

Y̼͓̥̭͙̩̮e̪̖̭̯̰͚ͯ̄͌͂ͦs̫̻͙͓̔ͤ̀,̦̺̩͎̦̖̖͗ ͇ͨ̔̆̂ḟ̰̣ͩó̭̹̭͙̱̬ö́ͨ̊ͤ͌ḓ͕͂̓̍͋̓̎.̺̮͓̣̩̈.̥̤͓̬̠́͂ͅ.̼̘̩̤͕͙̰ͯ͋͌̈̾ ̹̳̐͆̃͐ý̱͎̗͔̃ͣͤ̾̾̓ö͖̜̲̤́ͣͣ̃͌̽̾ͅu͍̻͋ ̩̲̯̲͕̬̊̃ͅa̪̳̼̖̖ͩ̑͆̎̌̅́r̉̂e͗ͅ ̠̰̦͕͂́̍͌s̘̥̟̞̲̩̐́o͈̮ͩ̓̃ͬ ̘̫̭̟̤̻h͉̟̤̣̫͈̫̔ͬ̓̃u͔̤̭̖̬͎ͩ͗̉̽nͫ̌̈ͣ͌̇̊g̗̼r̳͖̣̪̈́̃̓̊y͈͈̺̞,̜͙̪̳͙ͭ͑ͮ̇ ̰̰̥̟̳ͮ̿̇̉ͩ̓ȁ͇̭̗̙̯͕̜ͮͣ̊͑ͩ̾r̻͉̲̺̐͗ͩ̿̃ͫe̞͙͇̳̿̔ͨn̆̆'̘̟̺͚͔̏̉ͅt͈̝̲͔̐ͥ̔ ̟͈̜ͨ̋̈y̯͑̋ͨͬ͆o̠̭̝̱͍ͯu̦̯͓̖̗̣ͦͥ̓ͫ.̥͇̀ͧ̅.͉̜̜̅͂.̰̺͍͙̞̰ͩ͑̔̅̐ͭͅ?̔

PyroGoth

Huni Pi

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:41 pm
[ Toki - 60% Insanity ]

h̕o̴ḿ̵é̸ ͝h̀͘͞ome͝ ̨h̵͘o̷̢ḿ̷é̷̷ ̵͘h̢͟o͞m҉͞͠è̴ ̢͝h̀͏̨om͜͢è

"Why does everyone want to go home?"

Why not just stay here? What's waiting for them outside the fog, anyway? She can't remember, so honestly it must not have been anything important. She looks up at her friend fᵣᵢₑₙdₛ, never letting go of whoever's hand she's holding do͘n'͞t͢ ru҉͡n̨ ̛̕̕a҉̴w҉̴҉ay̶̧.

"You should stay here. We should stick together ɿɘvɘɿoᎸ ʏɒƚꙅ, right?

Carhop Cavalier
*INTENSE CRAZY TRAIN GUITAR SOLO*

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:51 pm
[ Rhys - 0% Insanity ]

Even though his experience thus far in all this fog and the uncertainty within it, Rhys was still shocked by the sudden deluge of memories that came at him all at once. All the good, all the bad, all at once...he hardly had time to process it. Again he searched for comfort through the haze, gently squeezing Seren's hand. He closed his eyes against it, shut tight as he did his best to keep up...and then when he opened them again he scowled at the fog that was still present. Always present, like the door that still hovered behind him.

"Piece of s**t..." he muttered, squinting as questions echoed in the back of his mind. He again questioned why, and then suddenly found himself questioning if this was even real.

And then he pondered for a moment what 'here' really meant. Where was "here" to him?

Did it matter?

His grip on her tightened some when a voice split the haze in his mind, giving him some kind of an answer as he felt a gnawing set it. Small at first, just a little ache, but it made him uneasy and he glanced at Seren first, then Lex, eyes filled with concern for the both of them.

"We're still here," he replied, giving Lex a light nudge on the shoulder. "Hearing voices...I think...but still here." Turning to Seren, his smile went a little lopsided with worry.

"You okay?"

Aria Starstone
Carhop Cavalier

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:03 am
[ Seren - 0% Insanity ]

Seren stumbled as the memories rushed in, overwhelming her for a good minute or so. She clung to Rhys, trembling like a leaf caught in a wind storm. So much, so much at once, and most of it was so awful, she did not want it back now that she was getting it. She grabbed onto the good memories, like they were a lifeline, not letting go of them anymore then she let go of Rhys... Which, given how many of her good memories he featured in, made a great deal of sense in the end for her to do.

She gasped a little, as she pulled out of the onslaught, and looked at them both, bleary eyed. "Lex... Rhys, are you two ok? That was... a lot to take in at once."

She heard the voices in the fog, in the distance, and for the moment, assumed they were others, lost like them. "Are you sure, Rhys? I saw so many people before this fog hit us... It could be people lost in the fog." Her voice was a little anxious, though, as if she did not want to deal with the idea of hearing voices... And given that hearing voices was a traditional sign of losing one's mind, who could really blame her for that? She stepped closer still to Rhys, tucking herself in, trying to comfort herself and prevent herself from panicking. She also put a hand on Lex's shoulder, trying to be a steadying presence for her younger friend.

_ p a o cx

Carhop Cavalier

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:04 am
[Chris - 40% Insanity]

Home..

His hand grasped for Toki's sleeve, or Dirge, but instead gripped onto a stranger. He didn't know Tanita but there she was with them.

"Home.. I mean.." The whispers confused him but the longer he stayed the longer it seemed like the right idea. Somehow not having Jack's voice there, or having him buried under the layers of other presences didn't seem to bother him.

"Didn't you say it? Or.. I mean.. home sounds nice though.."

pyrogoth

carhop cavalier

aria starstone
tanita meet chris hes a human :X

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:16 am
[ Dirge - 60% Insanity ]

t͙̞o̪̭͍̗͕̘̲̕͟ǵ̛̳̹͕̩̰ͅe̸͏̱̟̞̟͕͔̥̘t̢͔̜̝̪͉h̺̗̻̳͚̗͕͠ę̵̙̠̼̱͚ͅr͖̖̙͈̪̰̖̮ͅ?̷͙͓͙̫͙̜̼

together sounded nice. as one. one whole unit, a group, a f͙̭̮͓̮̣̖̹̼́͟Ạ̡̛͎͉̤̻̬m͓̮̹̟̞̻̦͚̀i̴͎̭̭̻͙̭͞ͅĺ̥͎̯̝̬Y͢͏̞̮͚̠͚̻
̗̳̪͉̦̼͈͓͡

"home?" together, home, they could be a family. Yes, yes that would be good.

"Home is where w̢̗̫͇͎̣̜̘̩͓̣̝̭͍̟͕̻̜͈̜͜e͏̸̵͇̻̩̫̩̟̰͔͚͈͚̝̤̯̣͕͜͞ ̵̞̦̞͉̘̹̀͠ ͏̢͏͖̪̱̺̥̮͙̬̙̯͉̰̠͍̦̹̝̘E̵͉̹̟̥̱̟̘̼̝͍̟̺̬͓A͔̫̘͙̟̼̪̠̝̱̥͚͠͡͠T҉̶̨̖̟͕̱͚̝͇̮͓̩̗͉̣̖͍̫͎̖̭

So many voices, so many things, all this fog. Dirge's whole figure trembled, shaky flames haloing around his head. They should just stay, this felt like home, this was H̱̪̹̬̤̯̮̹̭̠̼̞͎͖͈̞̼̗̕͡ͅÒ̧͡҉̳̞͕̤̺͎̬̝͔̩͡ͅͅM҉̴̻̞̮̱̻̱̞̮̦̗̠̱̗̭̤̝̠̖̕͜E̷̦̮̱̘͔̟̪̩͔̪̖͍̱͟ͅ.

Aria Starstone
iloveyouDIE
PyroGoth

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:01 pm
[ Tanita - 60% Insanity ]
"Can we find h͐͂ͯͭ̂̂o̒̈̈̅mͪͨ͆͆ͫ͋̔e̶͐ͭͩ̉̃͆̑?ͦ Is h̷̀̆ͪͭͣ̍̚o̡ͤͩ̅̋̑̔ͯm͊ë͋ near here? I am so vͤ͂̓e͊̅ͨ̋̔̄́ȑ͌̀͋̃ͩ̓ỳ̢ͭ ̡hưͤ̉n̊̄̿̈́̽g̍́̐̄̚̕r̓͛ͫ̃̓y͊̌ͥ͑,̿̓͜ ̈́T̃ͯ͜ỏ̅̓kͭ̋̈̚î͆͆̌͝.̷̈́̓̄̓͒ͬͭ I want to eͩ͑͗̾a̡tͣ͛̀͂̂,̑̉ ͛̾̌̀̀̕a̓ͮ̌̚̚nͯ̾̍d̈́̏̃ͩ̆ ̢ͩ̋ͫ͂h̎́ͫ̊̊͛̈ǒm͌̅̓ͥͫe̋ͯ̾ͮ͌̽ h̀͋̀aͯ̍̂̇͋̊̚s̍ͭ̀̉̆̍ ̄́͛͌̂fͪ̏̍̀̆́ő̃̀o͋̃̎̄̚d̊̎̒͟..̋͊͜.̊͜.ͫͫ̉̾͂̽ͭ" She looked down at Toki, her glowing eyes focused on the smaller girl.

Then someone she did not know touched her, a human, and her head pulled back. But did it matter? Was that really her? Oͤ͑ͪ̊̄̓̉͘r͑̚ ̡̍̊̔̉d̴ͯ̑̎̈́͌ͧ̑ȋd͛͂̇̏̿ͥ ̎ͬ̐ͬ̚͟ẗ́̀h͐eͮ͏ ͤ̀f̓̆ͣ́oͯ̆̅̉̾͢g̍͜ ͊̉͛͂̇̂͡m̽ͭ̌́a͡tͥͣ̔̅t̋e̎́̓̀̇̒r̋́̉͊̇ ̐ͩm͛̈̉ͤͦͥ̀̚òr̉ͥ͗̔eͦ̅?̶͛́̊ͬͣ̂ Yͪ̌ͩ͡e͑͛ͭͣ͢s͂̈́ͥ̍,̵͂̂ͩ̃ͥ̓̌ ̄̍͆̌ͥ̿͌̕t̄ͪͣ͑̓͗̏h̶̓ͦ̓͂eͤ͆̓͗̀ ̅ͥ̉̚̚f͐͛́̈o̊g͗ͩ̔͌̈̇, it was all going to be ok, because t̄ͪͣ͑̓͗̏h̶̓ͦ̓͂eͤ͆̓͗̀ ̅ͥ̉̚̚f͐͛́̈o̊g͗ͩ̔͌̈̇ was there. "Yes, I said homͦ̀̾̾̓ͫę̄̌̄ͮ.̎̊ͭ̃ Do you want to go homͦ̀̾̾̓ͫę̄̌̄ͮ too?" She smiled at him, as the smoke from the cracks on her skin swirled around him.

Ĥ̏͟ơͨ̐̈́͑̚m͑̂̕e̡̓̇̇ͬ͗͂ͭ, ͑͆̆̉y͊ͬ͗̀o̔ͭ͋̈̈̃ͩ͏û̀ͯ̿̏̓͏ ̷͆̐̈n̉͌̉͘e͋̒̅͢e̽͆ͯ̀ͦ͆҉dͩ̇ ̡ͤfͥͬ̊̄̏͘o̍͆́ͭ͂o̒͂̌̂͘dͩ̆ͨ.̒̎ͭͭ́ͯ̒ ̛͒͐̂̒ͪ̑̉M͛̿̋ä́̈̿̄̇y̔͗͂́b̃͊ͪ̽͜e͌ͫ ̵̅ͩȳ̌ͨ͌o̽͐̐ͤư͆ͥ͌̐ ͪͤ̒̈aͫ͊̋rͯͥe ͮ̂hͬͧ͊̋o̾͒̒̇ͫͦͩm̶͐̉̚ë́ͮ̑ͫ͑ͫ̏,ͭ͛͝ ͊̀h̨ͤͦ̃eͮͭ̂ͭ̑͊ͭ̕r̃͏eͪͬ̈́̂,ͬͫ̄ͯ҉ ͨ́̿̒ͯ͂҉w͋̂̇ͧ̃i̋̑ţͤḩ ͒̅̉ͭ̓̈͠t͡h́̏ͭ͂̇͘ë̿ͮ͐̓ͣ͛mͬͣ́͛̔̽́̚,̇͋̑ͧ͗ ̃ͣ̑̑͟wíthͯ̀ ̎̒ũ̷̉̀̊̓ͣ̓uͪ̎̇͊̇̃uͪ̓̽uͫú͜u̿̉̊̌ͣ̈́͋ŭ̵ͧͧ͗͒̽ͧs͏.̅͌̊̉ͧ̇͠

"You are here with us, maybe we are all h̔ͥͭ̿o̓̅̋ͫ̌̌́m̽̽ęͤͬ͌͂ ̌ͬͥͣn̨o̎ͭ͆̄̿ͬͣw̆̓̐,̷̒̋ͫ ̵̀ͭa͊̓͑̂͜l̃ͫreͭ̀̄̀ͣ̀̚ȁͩ̽ͫͯͫ͐͏d̴ͣ̐̉ͬͯyͣͥ̊͡.ͥ̈́"

She looked at the other one who spoke, and gave a slow, steady smile. "ͨ͛̀͊̈́̂͢Y̴e̵̊͋̏ͦ͋̈́̃s̨ͬ̿ͯ.̢ͤ͛͗ ͭ͋̔̚W̷̅ͪ͐̄ẽ̍ͦ ̢͑ͭeͨͯă̸ͩ̿̌ͥ̓t͠.̷̒̔̌̅͛ ̃L̡ẽ͌t͗̀ ̔͂ͥ̋̇͜u͋̎̆̏͗̕sͤ̄̔̀ ̊ȩͭ̉̂̀̽ͩͭȁ̂͗ͪ͗͒ͯtͤ͗͑̚̚͟.͛͘.̌̄ͮͯ̑̂.̧̓͋ͦ̄ͫ̈"ͤ̐ͫ̈ She smiled more, focusing on the other student, lost in

the idea of food, having food, maybe sharing food even. Food was important. "̎ͪ̿L͏e̍̐͂t̎̓ ͪ̈̒͑̑̅uͪ́s̃͌̐̆̇̓͞ ̛g̏͊̚͞o̓̄ͤ̽͜ ̢̑̈́s̓̊̽̈̅ͭeͣ͒̏̚ė̵̎̔ͬk̡̅̾̾̆ f̿̉ͦ̈o̶ͬ̅ͫ͋͆̔ͦoďͪ,̒ͯ̒ ̡̇ͤ̀͋͗I͌҉ ͒̈́̆̀a͂̊̎̆ͯ̂̉͏m̴̋̇̿̽̑ ̉̋͆͐͢ve̡͐ͦ̎̿̊̾ŗͩͫͧȳ̊̀̿ ̍ͪ̈́ͭͫhͥ̚u̐n̶g̎́̒̌̀r̷ͣͭ̍ͦyͦ̑̅̎,̔̋̈́ ͯ̊͛a̅͐͗͛͢nͦd̶ ̽ͭ̿̔̏͌̚͏I̓̾͋̽͘ ãm̛̓̇̍ͯͮ ̌̋̎ś́͝ȗ̓ͯr͒eͣ̌ ̎́͒͛̈́y͊ͪ͛͢ȯ̊ͧ̔uͥͩ҉ ́aͨ͂̔͂̒͜r̷̈ͪ̃̔̂̄̈́e ͑̽al͛́ͭ̅̐̒̔l̴̈̾ ̧͒̅̇ͪh̄ͨ̔̽u͊̎͌̏̆̚n͂̓ͦͯ̔gŗy͒̒̎̈́ͨ̈ tͩ҉o̵ͥ͑ͧóͧ́ͤ.̈̒͘ ̓̅ͩ͗͊ͧ͑҉

F̷ͯ̌̐̒oo͑̓̑͑̚̚d͒ͭ͋͐͆̌ͭ ̊ͣ͡i̇̎͆ͩs̶ͭ ͪ̃̊i͏ḿpͨ̎ô̶ͥͮͫrͣ́͑͂̐̏ͣ̕t̿͌ͩ͂ͩa̾͆ͪ̽̈́̀͟n̂̌ͪ͂ͯ҉ẗ̊̑̈́ͩ͝.̎ͬͮ̿ͣ͊ͥ҉ ̧͛ͧ̑̆̏̓̓Hͥ͗̒̉̅̕o͆̈́̏̇͋ͫ̚͟m͋͑̀e͂̽̍̈̏ͪ ͣ͋͝h̢̏̋̉̃̄ͮaͪ̋͑͆ͤ̉ͫsͣ̑ͤ̎ ͌̽f͑͞ō̓ͬ̃̍̒̚ǫ͒́͑ḑ͐ͣ͒͆̈́̆.ͫ͊͑͂͗ͣͯ.ͭ̈́̇҉.̈̚ ̈́Ĩ̆ͣf̋̆ ͧ̃ͬͩ̑w̸̾̑e͡ ̄ͦͥͦ͛f̍͜i̵ͨ̚n͗͂ͮͣ͠d̕ ͧf̃̓̅͠ǒ̑ͧͦod̛͑̉ͬ,̾̐ͨ̿̃̓͞ ̌͛͆̔͢w̛̌́ͭ͌eͫ̄̐ͮͮ͘ ̍a̐̀r̅͑̾҉ȩ̇̃ͨ͛ ̾ͫ̒̽̄̊h͊̉̑ͭͧ͡o̷ͥ̍̒ḿe͗̆͒̕?̾͆̽ͭͣ̃̋"̶̅̃̂̈́̃ She sounded a little unsure about that, but at the same time, sure she needed food.

PyroGoth

Carhop Cavalier

iloveyouDIE
Chris meet Tani, she's a V TOL DRAGON

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:58 pm
[ Toki - 80% Insanity ]

"Yayyy! I'm so h̨̛apṕ͟͝y."

There's no need to go home ₜₕₑᵣₑ'ₛ ₙₒ gₑₜₜᵢₙg ₒᵤₜ ₙₒw. Home is right here. How nice ₙₒw wₑ cₐₙ ₐₗₗ bₑ ₜₒgₑₜₕₑᵣ fₒᵣₑᵥₑᵣ. She clutches whoever's within range, just to be sure ₛₒ ₘᵤcₕ fₒₒd.

"You should just ₛₜₐy ₕₑᵣₑ. With me. Forever. ͢I̡ ̡͢͡l̷͘͝o̕͝v́e͠ ͢҉y̶͜où̴̶ ͟͡͡s͜o̶͜͡ ͘͟v̀e̕͘r̀̀y͝͏̷ ͜m҉u͝ch̵́."

carhop cavalier

iloveyouDIE
the world's

aria starstone
most uncomfortable meet n greet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:12 pm
[ Jason - 0% insanity ]

The more he waited the more his memories returned, and as Jason recalled the feel of his finances embrace, the way she smiled and laughed, and just being in Solia's embrace, he felt himself become hole again. Hand clasping tightly around his broach, he sighed in relief, knowing Zanthvos was with him too.

Now all he had to worry about was the mass of grey fog around him, which was looking remarkably like -

"O-oh noooo..."

He was pretty sure hunters were not immune to the affects of insanity. And as he tried (and failed) the contact anyone with his mobile he began to run in a aimless direction, hoping to find some way out of the fog.  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:12 pm
These voices...

You know them.

They're coming from the other side-

- The other side of what?

Wait.

Don't you belong on

the

other

side

of

THE DOOR

You hear it now, a dull roar, its louder, and louder still. It rises from the grey. That moment of clarity you had, where you were finally you - everything that made you complete, whole, it's fading again, and you can feel it slipping away from your mind, your fingers, you can feel fog creeping in and taking it all away from you.

No, you can't - a panic seeps into you - you can't forget these memories, you can't, that's all you have - you can't forget them again.

Again?

The door is still there. It's getting difficult to look at, but you can hear it, despite everything else draining away. First, your name, that is always the easiest to go. As your name fades, the door whispers that you do not belong here and neither does it.

Next, slowly and just as painfully and a feeling of unease, of panic surges as you forget faces. All sorts of faces, even the memory of your own become nothing but fog.

And then- and then - well, the memories don't disappear, that would not be the correct term. For a moment you are the door and you feel yourself searching through memories, hundreds, thousands, millions of fragmented memories with no ability to recognize any. Are they yours - are they someone else's, were they you?

Who are you?

I am the door, it says, and you feel like it is you but is not quite. The memories are distracting, buzzing noises. You try to reach out your hands, they become singular hands and then split into hundreds, thousands of grey finger-like tendrils some melting into faces of things you've never seen before. This isn't too late, you'll break through this time, you have to- you need to open the door-

Yes, you.

Me?

Oh. I see. It is too late.

Next time then.

Definitely next time. And the time after that and the time after that and the time after that.

Will I ever be free?

No.

This door is our Home.

Open.

Open, open, open.

Please, please open the door. Open it right now. If you do, you can escape, you can - only you please please please -

Nothing.

Fog.

Everything.

Time passes.

- And now you're frustrated because clearly it's a door that says "open" while someone continues yelling at you and there's that unusual scratching noise and it-

- Oh.

You were dreaming. It's pretty obvious now, as everything shifts focus. It would be more accurate to say, you are dreaming. An unusual ease overcomes you, suddenly dissipating the frustration, and even the noise is gone. It doesn't upset you any more.

And just like that the door opens easily.

The dream shifts again but you are still quite aware of who you are. You hear some voices, and experience a series, a short burst of them paired with emotions, colours images, similar to a dream, but not quite. These are [byour ]memories. Those are real. It doesn't upset you any more.

You relive a few memories, with full clarity, and experience the same range of emotions you usually feel with them. Happiness, sadness, relief, anger, joy, regret, pride, and even, nothing at all.

At the end of them all is another door, but you're pretty sure even with your lucid dreaming you did not will this second door. It's locked, and no amount of brute force, even with full control of your dream, can move it open. Something is blocking it, and for those who try to open the door, you wonder if it's yourself.

It slightly upsets you.

OOC

THE CABIN INVERSE HAUNTED HOUSE: END

- You're free to write a little wrapup if you wish for this! If you need a tldr of what is going on, feel free to highlight the above post (to see the white text), and then read the spoiler below:

Every Halloween, the greatest Haunted House appears from the void, but a great corruption has taken over it, called Insanity. Instead of the Haunted House's usual corridors and Fear-formed creations, it is instead, completely made of grey fog, ever looming, ever ominous.

The fog has become lonely, it has become hungry. It has become powerful, and it begins to absorb anything that touches the fog, contaminating them and their memories. As the victims slowly escape the grasp of the fog, they shed behind their madness, a literal copy of their madness and that in turn feeds the Insanity. After that well, that copy relives the same cycle over and over again, lucid one moment and fog the next, unaware that it is just fog and memories ,continuously repeating the same cycle.

One day, perhaps the fog will truly be free from the door. But today is not the day.

gaia_star If writing a wrapup, you're basically writing your replica character's fog self devolving into madness. It's a little sad, but don't worry, they'll remember again!

gaia_star If you wish to write your actual character, you can but other than them having briefly seen some fog somewhere in any setting, almost literally any setting with fog, they don't that any of this is happening.

RP POINTS AND PRIZES:

gaia_star +2 rp points for writing at any point in this orp, over 400 words cumulatively per character. This CAN be doubled with the x2 bonus.
gaia_star + 2 rp points for each completed section, (ie part 1, part 2, part 3). There's 3 parts, so 2 points per part. No word requirement, but you must have completed the activity somehow. Do not double this part!
___

MAX 10 RP POINTS FROM THIS. DO THIS PER CHARACTER IN THIS ORP.

Thanks all for participating, and don't worry, the Inverse Haunted House will return.

{ Events } ------------------------- TiHTOBER EVENT + FREE RAFFLE OPEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff