Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply --!!!--
Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Another shiny.
  +1
View Results

Pixitella

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:55 pm
Nidorous

emotion_jawdrop LK isn't worth that much, is it? I've hardly made enough gold out of it to justify that. gonk

Ah, you know the series? Awesome. It is good, each book could be a stand alone type of thing, which is good. When I read the first book, never knew a second one existed until years later. The first book is written in an unusual way that it's not quite like other books I have read. But at the same time, it is engrossing.

Tamara...uh...s**t, I know this name. Think I read some of her work when I was young as s**t. Something magic...
Runs to google. Circle of magic! That's it. Never finished the series, should look into it. What I remember of it, it was a good read. ( But so was goosebumps and animorphs at that age too. )

It sucks that she can't see her family or be near them. But at the same time, she's doing a damn good job, and doing the right thing for her family. She still gets to see them and hopefully gets to talk to them.
I have a friend I haven't heard from in years, used to be on Gaia, was from the Philippines, studied there, then studied over here, then went back home. She was a nurse, or studying to be one. Been wondering how she's hold up in this crap too. gonk

Holy s**t dad! emotion_jawdrop Wait, look outside. IS IT SNOWING?! It must be. rofl Should let dad have a cookie. whee

Let her have some, see how it helps her stomach. Can give her what you can't /don't eat/ left overs.

Yes. Feed the snake the kids. rofl Population control and pest management, win win, right? emotion_kirakira
Smack them all, they deserve it.
Buzzards are funny looking things.

A friend of the family used to raise chickens. Would chase them as well. Usually they were faster.

Only thing I can think of if people keep giving you animals as presents, is advertise it online, see if anyone wants it, that you're ill equipped to take care of it?

Screw the industry! SYSTEM REFORM! scream

Exactly that's why it's such a bugger. Oh well. gonk Just gotta wait.

Yeah, it's on my eternal list of books to read. gonk Oh, really? Then I will read it next surprised uh next-ish lol I really got to finish the book/series I am currently reading. emotion_facepalm

That's just the 2nd half. The first ones were about Tortall. I wasn't able to come across her works when I was young but I have been recently so I am trying to finish all of it now because it's good- her works are good. 3nodding

They talk mostly through phone/social media but yes, she's doing a good job. Still it makes me sad because I know it must be hard for them and I fear it might happen to us too which I really dont want to happen so I really wish this virus go away now. scream Do you still have her contact information? surprised Maybe it's time to reconnect.

lmao I'm still ignoring him though lol but yeah, at least he is helping-ish now.

Gave her watermelon today. Should have taken a video. She's greedy with it. rofl Just gobbles it up in a jiffy. We tend not to give her left overs. surprised She gets hers and hers alone. Same with out other dogs too.

rofl That's so mean omg ahahaha but ugh yeah these kids not really helpful to my mental state during this quarantine. makes me think of inflicting pain because of their brat-ish ways. If only it was really possible to smack them really without getting into trouble. lol Ohhhh~ you meant vultures. I thought you meant hawks. rofl that's why I said they're majestic creatures. HOWEVER, vultures are majestic too in their own way. not so good looking but are actually cool too. lmao.

Wouldn't they feel bad if we do that though (because we are also friends on social media)? So yeah for the most part its scrambling to know how to take care of it and then doing our best. Dogs and cats (some insects) are no problem because been used to having them as pets since childhood. BUT reptiles and amphibians yeah~ not so much. Heck easiest probably to take care of are praying mantises and stick insects. 3nodding But please no arachnids or else Mom will always try to kill them.

I think a lot of things need system reform. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:58 am
Pixitella
Nidorous

emotion_jawdrop LK isn't worth that much, is it? I've hardly made enough gold out of it to justify that. gonk

Ah, you know the series? Awesome. It is good, each book could be a stand alone type of thing, which is good. When I read the first book, never knew a second one existed until years later. The first book is written in an unusual way that it's not quite like other books I have read. But at the same time, it is engrossing.

Tamara...uh...s**t, I know this name. Think I read some of her work when I was young as s**t. Something magic...
Runs to google. Circle of magic! That's it. Never finished the series, should look into it. What I remember of it, it was a good read. ( But so was goosebumps and animorphs at that age too. )

It sucks that she can't see her family or be near them. But at the same time, she's doing a damn good job, and doing the right thing for her family. She still gets to see them and hopefully gets to talk to them.
I have a friend I haven't heard from in years, used to be on Gaia, was from the Philippines, studied there, then studied over here, then went back home. She was a nurse, or studying to be one. Been wondering how she's hold up in this crap too. gonk

Holy s**t dad! emotion_jawdrop Wait, look outside. IS IT SNOWING?! It must be. rofl Should let dad have a cookie. whee

Let her have some, see how it helps her stomach. Can give her what you can't /don't eat/ left overs.

Yes. Feed the snake the kids. rofl Population control and pest management, win win, right? emotion_kirakira
Smack them all, they deserve it.
Buzzards are funny looking things.

A friend of the family used to raise chickens. Would chase them as well. Usually they were faster.

Only thing I can think of if people keep giving you animals as presents, is advertise it online, see if anyone wants it, that you're ill equipped to take care of it?

Screw the industry! SYSTEM REFORM! scream

Exactly that's why it's such a bugger. Oh well. gonk Just gotta wait.

Yeah, it's on my eternal list of books to read. gonk Oh, really? Then I will read it next surprised uh next-ish lol I really got to finish the book/series I am currently reading. emotion_facepalm

That's just the 2nd half. The first ones were about Tortall. I wasn't able to come across her works when I was young but I have been recently so I am trying to finish all of it now because it's good- her works are good. 3nodding

They talk mostly through phone/social media but yes, she's doing a good job. Still it makes me sad because I know it must be hard for them and I fear it might happen to us too which I really dont want to happen so I really wish this virus go away now. scream Do you still have her contact information? surprised Maybe it's time to reconnect.

lmao I'm still ignoring him though lol but yeah, at least he is helping-ish now.

Gave her watermelon today. Should have taken a video. She's greedy with it. rofl Just gobbles it up in a jiffy. We tend not to give her left overs. surprised She gets hers and hers alone. Same with out other dogs too.

rofl That's so mean omg ahahaha but ugh yeah these kids not really helpful to my mental state during this quarantine. makes me think of inflicting pain because of their brat-ish ways. If only it was really possible to smack them really without getting into trouble. lol Ohhhh~ you meant vultures. I thought you meant hawks. rofl that's why I said they're majestic creatures. HOWEVER, vultures are majestic too in their own way. not so good looking but are actually cool too. lmao.

Wouldn't they feel bad if we do that though (because we are also friends on social media)? So yeah for the most part its scrambling to know how to take care of it and then doing our best. Dogs and cats (some insects) are no problem because been used to having them as pets since childhood. BUT reptiles and amphibians yeah~ not so much. Heck easiest probably to take care of are praying mantises and stick insects. 3nodding But please no arachnids or else Mom will always try to kill them.

I think a lot of things need system reform. 3nodding

I know they gave out one splicing shard free years ago, don't know if you ever got that grant. If I come across it will hand you the link.

Wait, circle of magic was the second half? Doh! Must scour the internet at some point for the series. blaugh

It's probably hard on both. I mean, she's away from home in the middle of all this, she could get sick at any time. Parents at home worrying about her, and her about them while she's at work worrying about everyone else too. gonk Virus does need to go away. ok. Mother nature, you win, we're roaches, we salute you, please pull back the plague now. gonk
Sadly no. MSN died out and she left gaia. selphietilmitt5. was her gaia name.

Ooh, still? Will power! Go you. blaugh Show him who's boss. emotion_yatta

Next time get video. I want to see. rofl Pumpkin is also supposed to be good for digestion in animals.

Yes, kids need beat! Some were wandering the store the other day carrying a bag of chips and roaming around, touching everything and in everyone's way. ...the hell? You're all old enough to know better, s**t heads! scream This isn't an excuse to go out and be a pest to the rest of the world.

Yes, sorry, here we interchange buzzards / vultures. Seems the rest of the world doesn't. We're weird, ok?! gonk We're the odd a** outcast of the world, we have to do s**t our own way. whee
Hawks are cool. They got wicked looking talons on them. emotion_donotwant

I mean, if you tell them for the sake of the animal's well being, you're giving it up to get more care...better care, I think they'd understand that. They gave this to you trusting you to take care of it, but if you're not able to, wouldn't they want it back, or it to goto a good home?

Mantis are cool. Stick bugs, hard to find little buggers, but also cool. Snails I hear are interesting pets. A friend of mine is raising one. I am with your mom on the spider thing. Oh hell no. Take off and nuke that from orbit!

This is true. ctr+alt+del the system! Reboot!

Also sending something your way. blaugh

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Pixitella

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:42 am
Nidorous

I know they gave out one splicing shard free years ago, don't know if you ever got that grant. If I come across it will hand you the link.

Wait, circle of magic was the second half? Doh! Must scour the internet at some point for the series. blaugh

It's probably hard on both. I mean, she's away from home in the middle of all this, she could get sick at any time. Parents at home worrying about her, and her about them while she's at work worrying about everyone else too. gonk Virus does need to go away. ok. Mother nature, you win, we're roaches, we salute you, please pull back the plague now. gonk

Next time get video. I want to see. rofl Pumpkin is also supposed to be good for digestion in animals.

Yes, kids need beat! Some were wandering the store the other day carrying a bag of chips and roaming around, touching everything and in everyone's way. ...the hell? You're all old enough to know better, s**t heads! scream This isn't an excuse to go out and be a pest to the rest of the world.

Yes, sorry, here we interchange buzzards / vultures. Seems the rest of the world doesn't. We're weird, ok?! gonk We're the odd a** outcast of the world, we have to do s**t our own way. whee

I mean, if you tell them for the sake of the animal's well being, you're giving it up to get more care...better care, I think they'd understand that. They gave this to you trusting you to take care of it, but if you're not able to, wouldn't they want it back, or it to goto a good home?

Mantis are cool. Stick bugs, hard to find little buggers, but also cool. Snails I hear are interesting pets. A friend of mine is raising one. I am with your mom on the spider thing. Oh hell no. Take off and nuke that from orbit!

I probably didn't. crying If they really did give it for free I wanna cry now

Yeah first was Tortall. Though they stand alone from each other because they're like different "places" but in the same universe basically ahaha just like how you're in the West and I'm in the East kinda thing. So if you only read the Circle "universe" books then it's fine.

I know but its really hard on everyone. gonk Yeah it really really needs to go away like soon. like now. gonk Aww gonk sorry. If you knew her email or real name though that would be easier because Facebook.

Yeah because I'm still pissed. scream The thought that he has been treating them that way for the whole month and 5 days that I was gone. scream

I'll try to. She's almost impossible to get a good photo or video of because she likes to move around- it's like she knows she's being filmed or taken a photo of. I think I only have a few. LIKE SERIOUSLY few good pictures of her. rofl No video sadly. gonk We don't have pumpkin here gonk

tf? REALLY? why the heck would they touch everything?! Seriously, that's like spreading whatever germs you have on you on things people buy! tf! scream makes me think of bad things ack! like seriously burn burn burn! scream

It's fine ahaha it's understandable. 3nodding I mean like the black snakes we talked about. Hawks look amazing when they hunt too. LIKE they're fast and amazing! emotion_kirakira They used to bug my grandpa when they kept stealing the chickens from the farm. rofl and the fish sometimes too from the fish ponds. 3nodding

If only everyone thought like that but nope People are complicated. Some do actually get butthurt when that happens. It's like they have this logic that that's why I gave it to you because I thought you would take care of it. smh. People sometimes I really dont understand them.

and they can be pretty too! emotion_kirakira well at least the pink ones but yeah, Mantis are cool. Ahahaha YES they are but seriously not so difficult to keep as a pet. Oh god no, I hate snails. I hate hate hate snails. I get it, they're harmless BUT I hate their sliminess gosh ew no. Also may have been traumatized as a kid when three snails PEED! Seriously peed on me like ew! Granted it was my fault as I was hiding near the plants where they lived but still. I WAS YOUNG and we were playing hide and seek! scream Take the snails too with the spiders pls. blaugh

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA she has underwear! bra was stolen though rofl on a more serious note, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thank you for the gift it made me laugh. I couldn't think of a new outfit yet so I went back to this one. lol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:30 pm
Pixitella
Nidorous

I probably didn't. crying If they really did give it for free I wanna cry now

Yeah first was Tortall. Though they stand alone from each other because they're like different "places" but in the same universe basically ahaha just like how you're in the West and I'm in the East kinda thing. So if you only read the Circle "universe" books then it's fine.

I know but its really hard on everyone. gonk Yeah it really really needs to go away like soon. like now. gonk Aww gonk sorry. If you knew her email or real name though that would be easier because Facebook.

Yeah because I'm still pissed. scream The thought that he has been treating them that way for the whole month and 5 days that I was gone. scream

I'll try to. She's almost impossible to get a good photo or video of because she likes to move around- it's like she knows she's being filmed or taken a photo of. I think I only have a few. LIKE SERIOUSLY few good pictures of her. rofl No video sadly. gonk We don't have pumpkin here gonk

tf? REALLY? why the heck would they touch everything?! Seriously, that's like spreading whatever germs you have on you on things people buy! tf! scream makes me think of bad things ack! like seriously burn burn burn! scream

It's fine ahaha it's understandable. 3nodding I mean like the black snakes we talked about. Hawks look amazing when they hunt too. LIKE they're fast and amazing! emotion_kirakira They used to bug my grandpa when they kept stealing the chickens from the farm. rofl and the fish sometimes too from the fish ponds. 3nodding

If only everyone thought like that but nope People are complicated. Some do actually get butthurt when that happens. It's like they have this logic that that's why I gave it to you because I thought you would take care of it. smh. People sometimes I really dont understand them.

and they can be pretty too! emotion_kirakira well at least the pink ones but yeah, Mantis are cool. Ahahaha YES they are but seriously not so difficult to keep as a pet. Oh god no, I hate snails. I hate hate hate snails. I get it, they're harmless BUT I hate their sliminess gosh ew no. Also may have been traumatized as a kid when three snails PEED! Seriously peed on me like ew! Granted it was my fault as I was hiding near the plants where they lived but still. I WAS YOUNG and we were playing hide and seek! scream Take the snails too with the spiders pls. blaugh

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA she has underwear! bra was stolen though rofl on a more serious note, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thank you for the gift it made me laugh. I couldn't think of a new outfit yet so I went back to this one. lol

Took some digging...

Sadly no longer active. The item thread might be useful though, not looked at the front page of it.

Ooh, gotcha, alright. Well, I'll still have to look them up later, after anime....

I might have the info around here somewhere, as far as her email goes, since MSN. But, got to remember my own long ins. rofl As for facebook, I haven't the faintest clue how the hell to navigate that crap. You can come up with 38274219083 of the same damn person. scream And that's just from trying to find someone on google, or the stupid search over there. Don't know if its easier with an account...not gave enough shits to really find out either. Do not want to make an account in that hell hole for any reason. scream

Keep up the good work soldier! salutes give him hell!

No pumpkin, Oh no. (Not a fan of it, think it tastes like a**, but...it's good for animal digestive stuff. )
maybe another kind of gourd?
As for pictures or video of her, put phone on video, put phone in pocket sticking out?

Yep. One kid was touching the hand sanitizer thing and broke the flap on it, another was playing with anything that was with in reach, and another was walking around aimlessly with the other two following getting in everyones way.

Wonder if there is something you can put up to keep hawks away. I know they're damn thieves. scream
Never had an issue with them, thankfully, but then again, no live stock outside...unless you count the neighbor's stupid dogs...in that case, please, take them! Same with the kids. Needs to be a big a** hawk...

Isnt that the truth. If I gave someone something, and they cant keep it / dont want it, would want them to send it back. I'd like to know it went some where it was appreciated and taken care of. y'know? Ah well, as you said, people are stupidly complicated. ..the world is showing that at its best lately.

rofl Snail peed...hm. New one on me. rofl I mean, snakes are kinda bad for that sometimes, or musking you ( if they think you're gonna eat them, they'll do that to you ) but never had a snail do it. Poor you.
Maybe you should get these guys:
User Image

rofl You're welcome. Couldn't help myself. whee

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Pixitella

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:10 am
Nidorous

Took some digging...

Sadly no longer active. The item thread might be useful though, not looked at the front page of it.

Ooh, gotcha, alright. Well, I'll still have to look them up later, after anime....

I might have the info around here somewhere, as far as her email goes, since MSN. But, got to remember my own long ins. rofl As for facebook, I haven't the faintest clue how the hell to navigate that crap. You can come up with 38274219083 of the same damn person. scream And that's just from trying to find someone on google, or the stupid search over there. Don't know if its easier with an account...not gave enough shits to really find out either. Do not want to make an account in that hell hole for any reason. scream

No pumpkin, Oh no. (Not a fan of it, think it tastes like a**, but...it's good for animal digestive stuff. )
As for pictures or video of her, put phone on video, put phone in pocket sticking out?

Yep. One kid was touching the hand sanitizer thing and broke the flap on it, another was playing with anything that was with in reach, and another was walking around aimlessly with the other two following getting in everyones way.

Wonder if there is something you can put up to keep hawks away. I know they're damn thieves. scream
Never had an issue with them, thankfully, but then again, no live stock outside...unless you count the neighbor's stupid dogs...in that case, please, take them! Same with the kids. Needs to be a big a** hawk...

Isnt that the truth. If I gave someone something, and they cant keep it / dont want it, would want them to send it back. I'd like to know it went some where it was appreciated and taken care of. y'know? Ah well, as you said, people are stupidly complicated. ..the world is showing that at its best lately.

rofl Snail peed...hm. New one on me. rofl I mean, snakes are kinda bad for that sometimes, or musking you ( if they think you're gonna eat them, they'll do that to you ) but never had a snail do it. Poor you.
User Image

awww I really missed it. gonk I checked most freebies in the front page I already have. 3nodding I found a freebie list thread a week ago? I got a lot of free stuff there. 3nodding No shard though. gonk

Yes, yes, please look them up after. 3nodding What anime are you watching right now? surprised

Because the email might help (if its the one she is using) for facebook search. Ah! hahahaha yeah that is true that's why it's important to know the place where she lives/lived or what she looks like to narrow it down.

lol rofl Aye aye!

Well we have squash and she likes those too but it's been hard to buy it because some idiot at the beginning of this pandemic over here made a stupid claim that squash helps keep covid away (like apples would) and people mass panic buy the damn vegetable. scream most of my clothes don't have pockets. I have been thinking about actually making pockets hahahaha i have old clothes I don't use anymore and I wanna use it to make pockets but I dont know how to rofl I suck at sewing in general. rofl

tf didn't they pay for it? I mean isnt there a rule that if you break it you pay for it? scream why would people bring kids to the groceries at this time tbh scream

I have no idea and I never asked. rofl I don't know if hawks would attack and take dogs (maybe small ones) but eagles though they do that. 3nodding Heck they even take babies or so some stories say. surprised

That's why I really dont like giving live things (even plants) as gifts. Unless I know the person can really take care of it and is willing/able to, then sure. Oh gosh, yes. the world is.

YES! PEED! like seriously! I cried HAHAHAHA I remember just being horrified and then bursting into tears. So yeah after that nope, I hate snails and I made sure to check my hiding place lol whoah I didn't know that about snakes. surprised I only thought skunks did those. surprised or frogs/toads (though I am generally unsure of this because they usually just smell tbh). OMG. those are creepily cute. Ohhh I know of their species but not looking like those. surprised amazing!

I have a new outfit now. rofl ahahaha I got challenged by your towel HAHAHAHA

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:33 pm
Pixitella
Nidorous

Took some digging...

User Image

awww I really missed it. gonk I checked most freebies in the front page I already have. 3nodding I found a freebie list thread a week ago? I got a lot of free stuff there. 3nodding No shard though. gonk

Yes, yes, please look them up after. 3nodding What anime are you watching right now? surprised

Because the email might help (if its the one she is using) for facebook search. Ah! hahahaha yeah that is true that's why it's important to know the place where she lives/lived or what she looks like to narrow it down.

lol rofl Aye aye!

Well we have squash and she likes those too but it's been hard to buy it because some idiot at the beginning of this pandemic over here made a stupid claim that squash helps keep covid away (like apples would) and people mass panic buy the damn vegetable. scream most of my clothes don't have pockets. I have been thinking about actually making pockets hahahaha i have old clothes I don't use anymore and I wanna use it to make pockets but I dont know how to rofl I suck at sewing in general. rofl

tf didn't they pay for it? I mean isnt there a rule that if you break it you pay for it? scream why would people bring kids to the groceries at this time tbh scream

I have no idea and I never asked. rofl I don't know if hawks would attack and take dogs (maybe small ones) but eagles though they do that. 3nodding Heck they even take babies or so some stories say. surprised

That's why I really dont like giving live things (even plants) as gifts. Unless I know the person can really take care of it and is willing/able to, then sure. Oh gosh, yes. the world is.

YES! PEED! like seriously! I cried HAHAHAHA I remember just being horrified and then bursting into tears. So yeah after that nope, I hate snails and I made sure to check my hiding place lol whoah I didn't know that about snakes. surprised I only thought skunks did those. surprised or frogs/toads (though I am generally unsure of this because they usually just smell tbh). OMG. those are creepily cute. Ohhh I know of their species but not looking like those. surprised amazing!

I have a new outfit now. rofl ahahaha I got challenged by your towel HAHAHAHA

Yeah it was back in 2k15 apparently. rofl was one of kin's first events I think, was a halloween for ghost splicing from what I read.
But think the front page of the thread I linked to, judging by title was somekinda kins only thread.

Sadly didn't get around to anything last night. gonk
But watching Black Clover,
Hachi--something or another long a** name about a guy some how unexplained getting spirited into body of a kid in a kingdom else where and is some kinda strong a** wizard.
Gleipnir - about this dude that turned into some kinda giant fur suit monster with a gun ( you'd have to watch it to make sense of it. )
Waiting on season 2 of No Guns Life, and Sword art online alice's season 3

you watching any?

...desperate people will buy into anything huh? Dunno, think I'd take my chances, hate squash. emotion_puke
No pockets?! emotion_jawdrop WHY?! HOW? emotion_jawdrop That's...gotta be some kinda sin, or something illegal! Got to have pockets. And pockets big enough to hold a 2 liter of soda in too! And cargo pockets!

User Image

User Image

User Image

As for how to make pockets. Uhhh...don't have an answer for you there. I'm sure someone in the guild would know.

HA. Pay for it...That used to be a rule way back when. Dunno when that you break it you buy it rule died out, but it needs to come back.

...Must invest in some eagles... emotion_dowant

Snakes is kinda like a bird's, if you ever had a bird drop on you, warm, gooey, kinda smelly...all in one sort of deal. gonk

Have had plenty of frogs and toads wizz on me. gonk Ah well, I mean, those little tiny spring peepers...who can resist picking one up now and again?

rofl Towel challenge met and accepted huh?

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:31 pm
User Image

...truth  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:38 pm
"Hurdy Gurdy"

Here I was expecting more: Hurdy Gurdy Man

astrozeek

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:53 pm
User Image ...Win.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:06 pm
AstroZeek

...the image and the comments below... rofl  

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:44 pm

p4r4noid4ndroid
10h via iPhone
Ever since I saw this meme I haven’t been able to hear the actual song anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:01 pm
Nidorous
"Hurdy Gurdy"

astrozeek

Very Andy Warhol, isn't it?

I took the pictures at his sons (Donovan Leitch) wedding to the model Kirsty Hume.  

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:38 pm
AstroZeek
Nidorous
"Hurdy Gurdy"

astrozeek

I took the pictures at his sons (Donovan Leitch) wedding to the model Kirsty Hume.

rofl I am some how no longer surprised by this. I think when you finally write your book ( now would be a good time to start! ) would be shorter to list the things you've -not- done yet! blaugh 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:58 pm
Nidorous
AstroZeek
Nidorous
"Hurdy Gurdy"

astrozeek

rofl I am some how no longer surprised by this. I think when you finally write your book ( now would be a good time to start! ) would be shorter to list the things you've -not- done yet! blaugh 3nodding

It would be a good time to start, it's just knowing when to start without having the living crap sued out of my a**.

Did I tell you about the time?...  

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:49 am
AstroZeek
Nidorous
AstroZeek
Nidorous
"Hurdy Gurdy"

astrozeek

It would be a good time to start, it's just knowing when to start without having the living crap sued out of my a**.

Did I tell you about the time?...

They can only sue if they know about it! scream No witnesses?

rofl Story time! plops on the floor to listen

--!!!--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games