Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Kanna Kakimari: Kanna's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:01 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

= To Whirlwind
Do you think you're falling in love with Prince Peasley?
Question 2
Is it hard for you to stand on twos as a human rather than all fours as a dragon?
Question 3
What was it like seeing your reflection the castle moat as a human girl?

For Classic Spyro's Year of the Dragon Festival, its first mentioned in the Spyro 3 Instruction Manual on the PlayStation (Standard, Greatest Hits and Reignited)

Yes, Yes it was at first, and Yes

Whirlwind's voice sounds like Hilda Valentine Goneril from Fire Emblem.

Anyway, Kanna. Sounds like tomorrow, is Aprils and that's when people drop the April Fools Bomb which is when the internet gets on the internet to make jokes about the internet such as seeing the website from another time period which just like an old flash website from 2002.
Homestar Runner also does April Fools jokes too.

Yea it is that, I'm going to the Mall with my friend Rubyrose21 tomorrow

Cool. How old are Leviathan and the dragons in Leviathan Last Defense?
I think they are in their teens same as Grima

So when we see Leviathan as a human girl in the IC, she would appear newly human like Whirlwind, no scales and all she'll have is her dragon collar? She might be surprised.

Leviathan in World of Final Fantasy was done by a voice actress.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hi Kanna, how are you?=)

a few Easter dragons for you? =)

aw sweet look heart

guess you did not see this ?=)
Kanna Kakimari

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:12 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Anyway, Kanna. Sounds like tomorrow, is Aprils and that's when people drop the April Fools Bomb which is when the internet gets on the internet to make jokes about the internet such as seeing the website from another time period which just like an old flash website from 2002.

So when we see Leviathan as a human girl in the IC, she would appear newly human like Whirlwind, no scales and all she'll have is her dragon collar? She might be surprised.

Leviathan was also in Onigiri
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:20 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

I haven't played that game but when Leviathan, Bahamut & Jormungandr wakes up as human girls, their scales, wings and horn are gone and all they have is their dragon collars around their neck.

It may take me some time to work on their Equestria Girls Human Format.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:22 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

I haven't played that game but when Leviathan, Bahamut & Jormungandr wakes up as human girls, their scales, wings and horn are gone and all they have is their dragon collars around their neck.

Ok  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:33 pm
Queentintin

Hi Kanna, how are you?=)

aw sweet look heart

Kanna Kakimari
Thanks  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:38 pm
Kanna Kakimari
Queentintin

Hi Kanna, how are you?=)

aw sweet look heart

Kanna Kakimari
Thanks

you like? =) and welcome me friend ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:15 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Ok

So cute to see Whirl holding on to her prince's cape, sounds like her first bath as a human is all new to her and she's not used to being naked around other human women  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:19 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Ok

So cute to see Whirl holding on to her prince's cape, sounds like her first bath as a human is all new to her and she's not used to being naked around other human women
Of course, she's usually covered in scales  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:20 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Ok

Yea she's usually covered in scales  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:25 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Ok

Yeah but her scales are gone since she's human now and as a dragon she usually has her collar too. Samus would likely tell Whirl that she, Ember and herself are all human women in the women's bath which sounds like something from an anime hot springs or bathhouse episode.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:30 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Ok

Yeah but her scales are gone since she's human now and as a dragon she usually has her collar too. Samus would likely tell Whirl that she, Ember and herself are all human women in the women's bath which sounds like something from an anime hot springs or bathhouse episode.
I watch Inuyasha so it is fun, Kagome and Sango were bathing together too, Sango had towel on her and she was blushing too  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:30 am
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Ok

I watch Inuyasha so it is fun, Kagome and Sango were bathing together too, Sango had towel on her and she was blushing too

Yeah. Sounds like it. Whirlwind's in love and Peasley saw her naked too as she was covered with his cape. Sounds like she's in thought.

As for Kanna and her mermaid friends, sounds like they're in thought too, Kanna.

Heard of this new movie coming out soon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:04 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Yeah. Sounds like it. Whirlwind's in love and Peasley saw her naked too as she was covered with his cape. Sounds like she's in thought.

As for Kanna and her mermaid friends, sounds like they're in thought too, Kanna.

Yeap  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:09 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Yeap

I wonder what we can see more of their thoughts and actions along with their dialog, but first let's hope that the lag and slowdown problem is fixed.
As for Whirl, sounds cute in the IC when Samus removed Peasley's cape in the women's bath and Whirl blushing as she's standing in the women's bath naked with Ember and Samus who are also naked. Whirlwind's first bath as a human girl since she's around Sango's age but has a small stature.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games