Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:09 pm
fearth shighed and went some what lemp but in the end sluged Will in the face.
Not with all her might but enough to make his face bruse in two places.
"well*small tear* if we are going in then you have to look the part.
fearth then tied up her friend , it hurt when she had hit him but it also felt good ,she had wanted to do it when he said she would be split up from him agin....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:14 pm
fearth
fearth then tied up her friend , it hurt when she had hit him but it also felt good ,she had wanted to do it when he said she would be split up from him agin....
will whent out like a light,it mite of been good acting or it mite of been real only will knows,  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:18 pm
williams_101
fearth
will whent out like a light,it mite of been good acting or it mite of been real only will knows,

as fearth half draged half caried Will to the gates she was a little worried she might have hit him to hard but then agin he was a boy and they could take more then that ..."I hope stressed "
as she entered the large town a group of demons serounded her almost institly , "umm hi i was just ummm see i brought tis guy here for ummm.,, your leader ."ulp i hope this works  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:29 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth

as fearth half draged half caried Will to the gates she was a little worried she might have hit him to hard but then agin he was a boy and they could take more then that ..."I hope stressed "
as she entered the large town a group of demons serounded her almost institly , "umm hi i was just ummm see i brought tis guy here for ummm.,, your leader ."ulp i hope this works

the town had half dread humans on wooden c stakes 16 feet tall, most of the demon allready knew who will was but they acted like they didn't, as they was walking to a huge building that had demonic signs on it there was a big poster sigh that said most wanted humans and one of the signs catched fearths eyes it had a pic of Will on it,in the pic he looked like he was going to jump out and kill ya,there was big words on it saying wanted Williams AkA Will the mereyless one,it said more but you didn't have time to read it all, now demons that saw will srated hiting him and then they got to a dark demonic door,it slowly opened  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:33 pm
fearth hissed ta the demons that tryed to take a hit at him ,
and when they looked at her funny she said it was her catch and only she could hit him.
the doors opened up and agruff looking demon came out.
"lord drake says come on in and bring that "he pointed at will .
she nodded and walked in the doors closing tight behind her
"gulp"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:34 pm
Character's Name: Ray Uemoto

Race/Species: three quarter human with a quarter demon.

Appearence: Ray is approximately 5'9 with a slender but muscular figure. He has draping raven black hair with peircing black eyes. He has pale skin for contrast of his dark personality. He wears rather dark clothing. Most of the time he would wear leather gloves with dark navy jeans. He wears black sneakers for easy movement and a leather sleeveless shirt. There are bandages on his right arm, but underneath is a demonic tattoo that inscribes 'time' in a mysterious language.

Personality: He solemnly speaks and is rarely social. When he does speak, it would be some soft, but not all the time gentle. Soft in the term of quiet. He doesn't seem to always be gloomy, he just tends to seem like it. He rarely shows any emotion, there always seems to be a void in his eyes, or an empty look in his face. Sometimes, people would wonder if he had any life in him. He fights if it is necessary, but rarely does. Many people stray from him, due to his awkward silences that he makes. But it really isn't awkward for him.

Bio: His mother was fully human and she fell in love with his father. The thing was that she didn't know he was half demon. When she found out, she was paralized in fear and ran away from his father after a couple of months of Ray's birth. Ray doesn't remember much about his mother at all, his father too did not speak of her. Ray's father thought much about his past and wanted to rekindle the relationship with his wife. His father explained to his son why his mother left and taught him the limit of what Ray was able to learn of time magic, for that was his special demonic power. His father had much more, but Ray had no signs of it. At the age of 14, Ray was left at his house, abondonned by his father in search of his mother. His father left him a note of what he will be doing and there most likely will not be comming back. Ray then wandered around with the money that his father gave him and got out of the city. But before that, he had to friend someone to train him so he would be able to defend himself. Four years has passed and he learned as much he could with fist fighting. So he goes off in his own adventure, or however you shall call it.

Weapon: Fist fighting, mastered.

Power:Limited power in Time.

Image:

User Image  

hidden_nin

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:40 pm
fearth
and when they looked at her funny she said it was her catch and only she could hit him.
"gulp"

you came in a huge dark room, a blast out dark power came out of noware hiting Will makeing him fly to the wall and then 2 more blast came out of noware,what do you want for him asked a voice, i have the power to bring back dread domens just saying said a voice  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:43 pm
|[ Is It Alright If I Start Rping? ]|  

hidden_nin

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:45 pm
williams_101
fearth
"gulp"

you came in a huge dark room, a blast out dark power came out of noware hiting Will makeing him fly to the wall and then 2 more blast came out of noware,what do you want for him asked a voice, i have the power to bring back dread domens just saying said a voice

(Hello up there you can join use if you like)
fearth steped back the dark ora was making her choke. Already albino as it was she some how manged to turn wighter her red eyes went wide as blood ran from them .
"ug.. ahhhhh!! stop it stop !" she cryed out falling to here knees.
this power was unlike an she had ever felt .  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:49 pm
hidden_nin

yes its fine just find someone to rp with,ask one of your freinds to join or something,im gald to have more people to join  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:50 pm
williams_101
hidden_nin

yes its fine just find someone to rp with,ask one of your freinds to join or something,im gald to have more people to join
heart heart lol rofl 4laugh yea  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:54 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
"gulp"

fearth steped back the dark ora was making her choke. Already albino as it was she some how manged to turn wighter her red eyes went wide as blood ran from them .
no i can read minds as well so what are you thinking said the voice,Ooo @@#3 your self said will to the voice ,will freed himself just like that,.....HA AH AHha haaaaaahaaaa
said the voice,  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:00 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
"gulp"

no i can read minds as well so what are you thinking said the voice,Ooo @@#3 your self said will to the voice ,will freed himself just like that,.....HA AH AHha haaaaaahaaaa
said the voice,

Get out of my head!" fearth screamed once more before she say Will lung at Drake his blade appering in his hand .
Will sliced down on the demon only to hit a wall as it came down sparks of light following it.
Drake slid down into a crouch , LAUGHING coming up with a clawed had .
Will felt a flash of pain run thorw him . but was fast enough that he dogged the 2nd atck  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:08 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
"gulp"

said the voice,

Get out of my head!" fearth screamed once more before she say Will lung at Drake his blade appering in his hand .
Will sliced down on the demon only to hit a wall as it came down sparks of light following it.
Drake slid down into a crouch , LAUGHING coming up with a clawed had .
Will felt a flash of pain run thorw him . but was fast enough that he dogged the 2nd atck
im going to be the owner of your soul powers someday said will to the voice, to do that your going to have to eat my spirit and you don't know wares it at said the voice,and your a human so you don't have that power any way,the mark on will's neck showed its self
NO NO NO no no said the voice you have a demon mark,and you know what they can do RRight said will,.... said the voice  

williams_101

hidden_nin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:09 pm
fearth
williams_101
hidden_nin

heart heart lol rofl 4laugh yea
|[ Hm, Sorry. But I Haven't Been In Gaia For A Long Time, Nor Have I Been Hanging Around Gaia. I Just Have Some Time Right Now. So It's Like I'm Starting From Scratch. ]|  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games