Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
One who made me (dooone) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:57 am
Rosemary chuckled silently at the strange image that came to mind, wondering why she suddenly thought of it. Surely staring at a little venom from the sword she has wouldn't have brought that on.

----

Veni observed Jacob as he moved around. He stared at the blood rushing to his face: trapped on one side and loosed on the other. If he looked at it that way, it didn't seem so bad.

"Anywhere private will do. I'm not about to do it in front of Cian when I'm going to attempt to restrict him due to recent events."

"You should probably know that the only pleasure I'd take with such an action would be in the way you reacted to it. That's one of the reasons I do what I do. I don't like you.........................in that way. Not all touch, hugs, or kisses are sexual like the humans have made it into within the past 50 or so years...apparently the reapers have thought that way longer. I have Rosemary so I don't mean it when I josh others."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:10 pm
They went into the kitchen area, BlackMN acknowledged Jacob's and Veni's existence before she got Cian a nice warm drink.

"Put an eighth of a cup of the liquid in one of my bottles in it. The Greek should like it."

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:41 pm
Cian quorked an eyebrow, "And what's in your bottles?" He asked with a grin.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:56 pm
"Oinos." (Wine)  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:10 pm
Cian smiled and tilted his head in affirmation. He hadn't heard the language in a long while. "eycharisto." (Thanks)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:39 pm
"Parakaló." (You're welcome)  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:24 pm
Cian smiled, liking being able to use the language he grew around--given it wasn't ancient...ah well. He bowed his head slightly in another sign of thanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:09 pm
Jacob greeted Black, and finished making his sandwich. He watched the little exchange between Cian and Veni, unable to place the language they were using, which was surprising for Jacob recognized a number of tongues.

Jacob: "Ah well, okay then..."

Jacob felt relief that Veni didn't like him, in that way...so much so, that he didn't realize that the vampire had practically said he just plain didn't like him.

"Well, I suppose we could use my room, or one of the other rooms..." Just as long as it isn't the lover's suite again...

Jacob then bit into his sandwich.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:46 pm
"Greek." Cian said to Jacob's confused expression.
---

"Hiding," Daph blurted out, her eyes went wide, "I mean....Hiding." She sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:58 am
Veni sort of gave Cian one of those mhhmm looks. "It's good to not speak in English once in a while."

His attention tuned to Jacob with a bored expression. "Your room might become a little too crowded for a spirit lesson. I can only imagine many of your friends deciding to show up in the middle of it. Maybe I'll ask Rosemary if I could use her room..."

"I didn't know you didn't understand Greek. You speak so many languages. Once upon a time on this planet anyone who was in a position of greater thinking and knowledge would be fluent in Greek. Have you've been reading any of our history books since you're here once in a while and reading all the time despite being on 'vacation' from it? It don't matter either way, I've been a little curious though."

"You could try to direct some of your thoughts at me to communicate what we don't want others to know. There is a passage in that book Rosemary gave you, Dracula, where he speaks to Mina and says, "Now you shall come to my call. When my brain says "Come!" to you, you shall cross land or sea to do my bidding." You have the ability to do that with us."

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:07 pm
GL: "Hiding? Uhm, from what? Or who? Cian? Are you worried he's going to try something?"

Phil the poring meanwhile seemed to loose interest in what was being said. The pink round blob bounced off the bed and over to GL, looking up at him for a moment. He then hopped up, and snatched a pack of cookies out of his pocket. The ghosts' reactions were instant and predictabe, as they went after the now opened pack of cookies.

Ghosts: "Cookies!"

GL: "H-Hey! That was for later!"

- - - - -

Jacob: Spirit lesson? Oh, right.

"Hmm, it looks like I'll have to learn another several languages then. No, usually I've been too preoccupied with my own research materials..."

Ah... I'll try to keep that ability in mind, then.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:31 pm
"It's amazing your head doesn't explode or you don't become a vegetable from a knowledge overload caused by too much studying and no real rest. The only time you seem to really take a holiday is when you are knocked out or are incapacitated by other means. When was the last time you sat down and did nothing in particular for a couple days?"  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:05 pm
Considering that Jacob had to stop and think while chewing on his sandwich didn't seem to bode well for the last time that Jacob simply "took a break". Swallowing his mouthful, he slowly responded.

Jacob: "Ah, well... To be honest, I can't actually recall such a time. I've usually been very busy."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:45 pm
"Uhuh," Said Veni unable to see how someone could keep themself consistently busy for several millenniums, even for revenge sake, without taking any leisure time. It was amazing that his drive hadn't burned out by now or have gone insane. If the vampire hadn't balanced his plans of vendetta and other necessities, he figures he would have ended up one mean b*****d.

Speaking about being mean and work, Veni turned to Cian and began to speak in Greek since he now knew Jacob didn't understand it and knew that BlackMN couldn't understand it at all. He had the look of bored routine. "We must talk now Grecian before I find myself occupied with other things. You may stay in this area, but I have conditions."

"Due to recent circumstances you may not hunt here as often as you may like. You will receive sustenance to sustain you, but not in human form. Until further notice you cannot go on a nightly prowl. You may go after a human once every week or other week. You may not kill them on purpose. I can forgive an accident if I determine it to be simply that. Accidents better not happen often. If you find a willing provider, which I will help you find someone, you may feed off of them as you will or they like. Don't get carried away. Don't turn them into vampires.

Do not have new vampire children unless someone of great significance to you is going to fade away. Otherwise if they're going to die, let them die and dispose of the evidence.

Let's see what else...no unannounced vampire friends, it is probably best to inform me when you go hunting....hmm that's it unless I can think of something else or you do something that I need to bring up as an issue."

"Oh yeah." Veni perked up and hit his fist into his hand as he remembered something. "One important thing: Rosemary warns all vampires that dare try to put their fangs in that girl," he points at BlackMN for a moment, "uses their power, or otherwise tampers with her, especially when it's against the fox demon's will, forfeits their life and will be taken care of most efficiently. I wouldn't try any of that on Galantros, the tall dark one, either. Nor would I try to get him to agree to be your dinner if I were you."

End message in Greek. XD

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:28 pm
Cian listened carefully and nodded at times. When It was his turn to speak, he responded in kind, "I would like to clear a few things up," He began, "One: I completely understand these...'rules'. I've been in places where it was in my best interest to lie low.

Two: It's a main ideal of mine not to kill.." He let his eyes drift to the floor, "This is why I cursed Daphne...I didn't want to kill the girl but her blood was a siren to me.

Three: I've only made two 'children'--including Daphne. The other is male who is quite happily living with my creator.

Four: I would never dream of hurting my hostess. Not only because of the consequences....But that would be very ill mannered of me." He made a small clicking sound before winking.

Finally, I thank you for your hospitality." Cian bowed at the waist.

---------------

Daphne snatched a cookie before they were all gone--because of the ghosts and took a nibble--finding the taste not as delicious as it once was, nor as satisfying but she missed it all the same. "I am not worried that he'd try something...I'm afraid of what he's feeling..or what I am feeling...or what would happen..." She quickly shut her mouth before she continued to babble.  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games