Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:35 am
Ayu nodded but Daiki just stared. "Uh huh..right...I'm still going to scout ahead.." Daiki walked ahead of the group and Ayu sighed. "He doesn't agree with my friends....he never does but he gets over it...sometimes"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:31 am
"Hmm. Really? That's weird. I've actually never really talked to an elf before until I met you guys. Sure I've seen elves many times, but never talked to em. You elves just seem so cold and aloof."  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:46 am
Ayu growled but shook her head. "Elves are NOT fond of anyone....they don't trust anyone except their own kind...it's just how they think...everyonce and a while some elf will run away from home and become just like me...with friends like a werewolf in armor, a shapeshifter...and er an assasin.."

She looked over her shoulder seeing Daiki looking to the East with his head down and his hands crossed. "But if we venture to far from home we turn on our friends and go back...some dieing and some getting lost...never coming back home or to their friends. Even if we have a good sense of direction we can get swamped with depression making it hard to find anything...."

Ayu looked back at Dhalgren and sighed. "So don't ever think we are cold...we can be...but elves have a thing of we-don't-know-you, we-don't- like-you, and we-wish-you-would-die attitude...just get over it..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:52 pm
Dhalgren chuckled slightly. To him , that was basically the meaning of being cold. He shrugged, and continued walking. "Makes me wonder how elves are such good scouts eh? what stops you elves from getting swamped with depression on a scouting mission? Because then you would kinda be screwed not being able to get back and all."

Dhalgren paced past a tree, and idly kicked a pine cone whit his armored boot. "Oh, and one thing I've wondered for a while. Is it true that elves don't eat meat, and can talk to tree and stuff?" He asked. When he was younger, people in hi village would always tell him stories. If they were true or not, he didn't know. He remembered being told all about werewolves. Mostly which he found false, after becoming one. Not that he had much of a choice.  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:08 pm
Ayu growled. "We can find our way because we don't get depressed that much..." She ran to catch up with Dhalgren. "And yes it is true....we don't eat meat and we talk to stuff....thats why people get scared why we are alone...they have troubles understanding how hard it is to bare our troubles and the forest's....but we can tune it out..." Ayu looked straight at Daiki and he was still staring to the East just standing there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:12 pm
"Well that's interesting. I couldn't do without meat. Raw, cooked, frozen, there is nothing better." Dhalgren said. Dhalgren turned and looked at where Ayu was looking. "What's up with him? Is that how you guys talk to the tree's? All blanked out like that?"  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:45 am
"No....we do it whenever we want...like I can talk to trees while I'm talking to you...but Daiki....uhhh probably suffering from a recent wound torn open. Like you said we are cold and everything....his father was the worst! He would torment his own sons because they were just in his sight...Things like that should never come back up...he is thinking about his past....he was seperated from his family when he was 5 but then I was torn away from him at the age of 16....we've never saw eachother since..."

Ayu looked at Daiki but he was looking at Dhalgren now. He turned around and started to scout ahead again. "135 years is a long time to be away from someone you call family, Dhalgren..." She sighed and looked at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:09 pm
Dhalgren shrugged. He had managed to do it fine, but what he got is that these elves were more emotional. He stopped, and stuck his spear in a nearby tree. "Let's take a break for a moment. Looks like Daiki needs one anyway. I'm hungry, and there's something chafing in my amour." He said, and sat down against the tree. He started unbuckling various parts of his armor.  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:31 pm
Ayu gagged and ran up to Daiki who was really far away. She started to talk to him and Daiki just stared at Dhalgren. "At times you scare me Daiki....." Daiki looked back at Ayu and sighed. "It's nothing Ayu, just....you showing up with them...and Dhalgren taking bad about elves just makes me mad..." She sighed and put her hand on his shoulder. "He isn't talking bad Daiki...he just doesn't understand elves....thats it...besides that they're just friends..." Daiki shrugged of her hand and kept walking. Ayu sighed and looked down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:48 pm
Dhalgren finished unbuckling all his upper body amour, and inspected it critically. He found that a branch of some sort o spiky leafed plant had gotten in between his neck corset, and the sallet. "Fricking plant things." He said, yanking it out, and chucking it past another tree. "I wonder what's wrong with that elf Daiki? Elves seem to be so sensitive, yet at first glance, you would never know." He thought aloud to himself. "I guess they aren't all that bad though. They probably have their uses." He added, standing up and adjusting the mail undershirt he wore.  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:08 pm
Ayu walked over to Dhalgren. "Oh Dhalgren...Daiki may not be able to help us...." She looked down at the ground and coughed. "yeah...he just doesn't know whether he should stay or not...he hasn't been with people for 135 years so it is kind of a touchy subject." She looked up and sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:19 pm
"Hmm. I'll give him one day. So we might as well set up camp." he said while checking his ring mail. many of the rings had started to rust, and most of them were tarnished. He also found a couple pine needles sticking out too. As he was pulling them out, he found a pine cone stuck in one of the rings on hi side. "I hate this bloody forest. I hated it when I first fought here, and now that I'm here again, I still hate it." He said pulling his ring mail undershirt off over his head. he chucked it down in a pile beside his plate armor. "I didn't know that he was in a mind to help us in the first place. and anyway, if he does go, can't you scout and stuff just like him? You are both elves right?"  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:28 pm
Ayu smiled. "Ok...Well he was trained to do this....unlike me....but I can try." She looked at his chain mail shirt and picked it up. "I can give you a lighter one...it is strong as yours but it never rusts or tarnishes.." She tossed it in her hands then set it down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:56 pm
Dhalgren watched her with his armor. "Well that's great. You don't know how many hours I've spent cleaning and polishing my armor. Where were you elves when I first joined the military? And can you do the same for plate? And swords?" He asked eagerly.  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:00 pm
She smiles and laughes. "I'll see what I can do wolf boy.....lets start of with the chain mail first..." Ayu rumaged through her bag and bit her lip. "It's here somewhere....ah ha! Found it..." She pulled out the silver chain mail and smiled. "Here....I don't know it will fit you but I can make it to where it can..."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games