Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:17 pm
(( crying Bye!!!! We'll miss you!))

Mia looked surprised to see that there were actually explosives there. "Well, ok! Now we need to get to the base of the building..." Mia walked to the mirror and glanced over all the explosives and thought for a moment.

"Uhhh, not that I'm complaining but why are all these explosives here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:25 pm
"I planted them here just incase we needed them, oh and by the way there is already bombs in the base, I planted them there before I left."

She tosed explosives to Mia. "Here just incase."  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:43 pm
((Bye person!!))

Tiger looks confused and lost. "What?" She had been to busy thinking about other things to listen to their conversation after draconus had started talking about revenge. Tiger looks around noticing that her tail is gone and she now has doberman ears. In a small attempt to hide them she takes her cloak out of her bag and pulls up the hood, wrapping it around herself tightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:09 am
" I have to carry all these!?" Mia sighed and struggled to carry them all. But after a while Mia got used to it and stopped complaining. Then she turned to Ty.

"Are you ok? Are you.....cold?"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:12 am
She looked over at ty. "Yeah are u ok ty?" She droped alittle snapper on the ground and jumped. "God I never get used to the noise!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:57 pm
"If we really want this place to go we could put all these at the base too," Draconus says, a slight smirk on his face. "I should be able to get them there easily enough, and then you guys detonate them once I join you. I hope you like fireworks."  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:12 pm
She looked down. "I hope so but can I just look around the place really quick" she ran out of the room to the main corridor. She screamed at the sight in there.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:05 pm
"Ayu?" Tiger forgets about the cape and doesn't notice as it blows off as she runs. "Ayu! What..." Ty stands at the doorway silent. She looks around, then steps out.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:06 am
Mia half-ran to Ty, trying not to drop the explosives piled up in her arms.

"What happened?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:51 am
Ayu was crying beside a body of a man in his early 20s. There was dead scientists everywhere. There was dead expiraments and broken Jars. There was aslo blood on the wall.

"Why did it have to be him!" She cried in sorrow for the man.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:35 pm
Tiger stares horrified and rounds out of sight. She keeps running down the halls, not really watching where she was going, just trying to get away from the smell of the blood. She finally collapses, barfing, trying to get the iron-ish taste of blood out of her mouth. After a few minutes Ty feels a little better. She leans against the wall, exahusted and trying to hold back tears. Its disgusting... Its horrible, horrible... Shuddering she taps her head on the wall as if trying to knock the images out of her head. She puts her hands on her doberman ears and rubs them, trying to distract herself by thinking about how she got them.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:56 am
(( I apologize for always being so slow and taking a long time to post...))
Rosie heard what they were saying, but somehow she couldn't open her eye lids, so instead of opening her eyes, she lay limped on where she was and said slowly, "It won't work, they have too many creatures, creatures that can't control themselves around the building. They want to be released out into the open of the world...they won't stop until they are release...bombs won't work..."

CrimsonxXxSolace

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:22 pm
"It wasn't the creatures I was worried about," Draconus says, "Although if they did this, and if they want to do more, then I suppose it is best to keep them contained. But somehow I get the feeling the creatures are failed attempts to make people like us. Meaning if this place stays, there'll be more of them." The young man slams his fist against the wall, frustrated with his lack of ability to decide which course of action would be the lesser of two evils.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:30 am
Mia had seen the sight and started to think about what Draconus had said. All the bodies here. It made her sick, but she held it in. She had to stay calm.

"Ayu..." Mia knelt down. "May I ask, who this is?"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:34 am
She was looking at him normaly again. "This was my friend, he saved me from almost everything, begged and pleaed from me to stay human, but it didn't work." She looked down.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games