Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:20 am
Tassa smiled bitterly. "You don't listen well do you?" She asked, but didn't wait for an answer. "Zoria is a seer that I happen to be friends with, she lives sort of along the outskirts of werecat territory. I was hoping she'd be able to explain a few things about the trine, the heir, and your own story, and how it works together... She talks in riddles most of the time, and is known to be a bit crazy and territorial. I suppose she'll remember me though..."

she put her head back on the rock and stared through the treetops. She didn't mention that she and Zoria had fought however, after Tassa refused to listen to her prophecies. Now she was hoping that Zoria would forgive and go back to being her old self.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:37 pm
Mityl took Oak's hand.
"It is not common place though it used to be when the faeries first joined the werecats. when they realized that a trine formed with a werecat and the trine was destroyed the werecat died regardless to whether or not the other two survived...that's when they stopped forming trines altogether and many trines were forbidden. Notole will have made many pure werewolf trines which means that we kill one they all go down. it should be easier than it sounds."

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:24 am
"Well thats good. At least im able to take stock that you wont drain your life dry in all of this. I was scared of that being our fate just as i had found you. I want us to live long and happy lives Mityl together, with the kits."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:06 pm
Mityl snuggled close to Oak.
"we will live a long time together..that I promise you."

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:38 pm
Sha was soon joined on land by Keely who was soaked. Sha laughed because keely's naturally straight brown hair looked like a brown poodle on top of her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:45 pm
Keely squeaed"Oh nooooo!! I forgot my hair was flat ironed!!!!"she squeezed her eyes shut and waved her hands frantically"Now my hair's all poofy...Eep!!"  

Precious_Jade

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:57 pm
Tassa laughed with Sha smiling at the old memories of her old family. It was nice to have friendship again. "Nice hair Keely!" She grinned though pearl white fangs. "Do you guys want to get going soon. Zoria might be able to explain about the trine, Saraah, the heir thing and such. It might help."

She grinned as she stood up. Stretching, and arching her back, she really just wanted to take a nap in the morning sun on the rock, but she knew there were things to do. "So what do you goofs thinks?" She teased.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:21 pm
Sha stretched out and yawned"What I need is a nap...but if we gotta go to see that Zoria chick,then lets go.."he turned to keely"You game Saarah--er I mean Keely?"  

Rai Kashino

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:24 pm
"Yayyy! lets go friends!!"she hopped and did a cartwheel. Then she looked back out towards the water."He cubs I'll see yas later!"she waved happily her puffy hair flapping in the wind.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:57 am
Gerad gets up and looking around he mutters under his breath "Killing is against the truth of me... how much longer til' I can control magic... and not let it control me..."  

GeradAkkdesu

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:20 pm
Sha pretends to yawn and creeps his arm around Tassa's shoulder. Looking around pretending not to notice.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:23 pm
Gerad brushes off some dirt and begins walking through the forests having flashbacks about the people he has killed...  

GeradAkkdesu

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:31 pm
Tassa stared at Sha as she pushed him away laughing. "Hey, hands off the cat!" She shook her head with a smile, "Don't play dumb either I know..." She eyed him and laughed again. "Come on guys, let's get going. The faster we find out the faster we get this out of our fur." She gestured to the path with a smile. "Ladies first. So Sha?" She teased as she moved forwards.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:31 pm
rolleyes "Very funny Tassa you should be a comedian."he said sarcastically waving his hands in the air."Anyways.."he stretched"You know you want my body babe...don't resist the urges..." mrgreen  

Rai Kashino

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:39 pm
((WARNING!!!! DO NOT LEAD THIS GAME INTO A CYBER OR I WILL HAVE TO REPORT YOU AND DELETE ANY OF YOUR POSTS BECAUSE THIS SUBFORUM IS MY RESPONSIBILITY))  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games