Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
How would you kill the person above you? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this pointless game?
good
56%
 56%  [ 22 ]
sucks
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
whatever
35%
 35%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 39

MameJenny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:40 pm
(That's 'cause we're both active members of Why Not? ...And I just realized it's the same with me, I only kill you anymore XD )
Just as you thought I was dead, my soul would jump out of nowhere and revive me. So, I would jump up and punch you in the belly until you were knocked over and weak, then I would punch you in the face. Then I would grab you by the legs and carry you to the woods, where I would pour lots of harsh acid on your face. Then I would rapidly throw you to the ground, breaking both your legs. Then, I would grab you by the hair and tie a strand of rope around your neck, hang you from a tree, and leave you there to die.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:57 pm
stab you several times with a kitchen knife then leave you for dead in a bin twisted  

sparkz125

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:33 pm
Jumping out of the shadows, I'd take that knife and shove it in your legs and cut out your knee-caps. Then to add insult to injury I'd jump up and down on you legs. When I know you can't move I'd cut your throat but skipping your juggular vein, so we can have some more fun. Then I'd just bully you, stretch your mask as far as possible and snap it back, pull your arm off and smack your face with it, then throw your body in a pool of random sharp objects. A few well placed punches make you sink a few inches, as I pull you out knifes, razors, siryinges, and an axe fall of your back. I'd take some little razors and go emo on you, and put a razor in your mouth, and sew it shut. After all that I start kicking you and as you try to cough up, whatever, the razor moves around in your mouth, cutting it off, and then the mixture of vomit and blood statrs pouring out of you throat, dang. Then I'd put some headphones on you, turn up the volume, and place some extreme trumpet solos on, and the high pitched-ness will blow out your ear drums, causing them to bleed, and as the blood meets with the headphones the electrical current goes through out your body, keeping you alive for a little longer, a LITTLE longer.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:29 am
Make you play ET on the Atari.

Trust me, it will kill you.  

Waverusher Kobi

MameJenny

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:56 am
I would cut off your hands, then slap you with them. Then, I would put them in your mouth and push them as far back as I could. Then as you started choking, I would squeeze your neck so hard, they would come flying out. I would then put 20 needles in your tongue, forehead, legs...But anyway, then I would stab a knife into you arm making you bleed all over. Then I would pick you up and slam you so hard that some of your organs would burst. As you screech out in pain, I would swish another knife through your bleeding stumps, causing you to lose MUCH more blood. By now, you would likely be dead from blood loss, but if you weren't I would put 5 knives in your chest and belly with full force, as to burst any organ they came across, like your heart twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:57 pm
Appering behind you I flick my arm messing around with my brand new, definatley not stolen, watch. Getting closer to you I mutter aloud "Gods, three a clock already... Hey look at me, hey, HEY, LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKIN' TO YOU," as you walk away I spin you around and give ya a good punch right in the middle of your face.
Immediatly you go down, and try to fix your nose, but to get your mind off this I kick your mouth as numerous teeth fall out. As you start rolling around coughing, up blood, I kneel down and grab you by the back of the head, give you a, frankly weird and uneccesary, lick in your ear, then bite it off. I jump still holding your head then slam it back down on the ground. Now you begein wiggling and rolling and , in an utmost satisfying tone, screaming that penetrates the ear, fffffooooh sweet nector. Soon your habit of screaming and coughing up blood, at the same time, comes to a stop as I stomp on your stomach a few times, making you upchuck. Now it seems you learned to do something new, crawl away, OH GOD, nothing more... fantastic, than seeing a victim covered in their own blood and vomit running away in fear from you, ah yes. I just watch you go in a slow, yet funny pace, seeing some unnecessary upskirt action, then laughing as I see you underwear is a tainted yellow, "How many time have we been through this?," I cackle.
In a classic horror movie omage, I walk aside you kicking you here and there. Soon I get bored and finaly kick you over, then stand upon the part of your thighs where even a flick can make you cry out, bend over a start pulling on your legs, until those things rocket into the air, coming down and landing utop of your forehead and stub of a leg. Afterwards I walk away, listening to your cries, stop about 30 ft away, turn around and make a dash, when I get upon range I leap and land ontop of your upper body, crushing it instantly.  

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

Parisian Loafer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:08 pm
I would blast bad rap music in your ears until your brain decays from the shallow, sex-and-drug-oriented lyrics and your eardrums blow up.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:30 pm
After you walk out with yo's completely evil killing spree, it had to be rap, you hear something... disco. As another cliche in horror movies, ya's spin around and find me dancing on rollor blades as Italo is blaring from the Sony boombox I have perched on my shoulder. I start getting closer, and then a rumble, soon we start flying up as something is esploding out of the ground. soon these maginficent lights start flashing, in so many colors a blind man could get a seizure. As you try to look down every floor pannel you step upon even more lights glare up, causing extreme heat, then another shake starts up, giant speakers towering 3 stories blaring Daft Punk, causing you to go into a trance, quickly eating at your sanity. I dim the lights but for you, all you see is white, then I kick you in the face a few times, laughing as you try to punch back. After watching you, and punching back to keep you guessing, I sink my teeth into your head and start "Headbutting" you into a speaker. Keeping that up for a while we finaly hit the softness, since I can I hold your head as the guitar solo in Aerodyamic kicks in until I just decide to end it and chuck you in to the speaker, causing the 40,000 watts of power to instanly go through out your body, making you go BOOM!  

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

Ombrophobia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:33 pm
i would cut our half or your frontal lobe, but not too much so you could still live, then i would cook it in your brain fluids, and feed it to you until you ralfed, then i would lay you on your back so you would choke on your puke, but you wouldn't die then, cause after that i would cut you into pieces and stuff you in a pillow case and drag you to the stream behind my house.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:25 am
I would invite you over for a ferocious pillow fight and then stick a fluffy kitty in the pillow and stick it on your face. Then I would force you to eat whipped cream for a day until your cheeks puffed out. Then I would put you in a pool full of jello until your skin turned red. Finally I would take your eyes out and stick them in pickle brine. You would eventually bleed to death, or just go blind forever and look really weird.  

ladi_viper

Your Random Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:27 am
I'd see her walking in the street and grab her by her tie and drag her home with me. She'd be very out of breath, I'd tie her up and beat her with her roses, the stem more than the petals until she bled out.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:09 pm
After laughing by watching that truly ABYSMAL beating, I'd do a good oldie and grab, and lift, you by the foot and twist it around, until it flies off. Keeping you off the ground just watchin' as the blood collects in your throat, I'd jab the little foot into your stomach on multiple occasions, cause it just won't go through, then I'd take it out after a couple of seconds and start pulling out your intestines. As an omage to a VG, I'd start jumping rope with them, after I'd get tired frmo jumping nothing else to do but hang you up by them, nicely placed by a nifty pine. Watching you dangle in the breeze, I might as well as experiment with necrophilia again, just for "kicks."  

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

MameJenny

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:38 am
I would carefully make cut marks all over your body, making the one on your belly extra large. Then I would put my hand in there and pull out your organs, leaving in your stomach so I could feed you your other organs. Then I would wait for you to throw up and then I would make you do it a few more times in a bowl. Then I would push your head into it, then I would tie you up, cut your fingers and toes off, make deep cuts in your wrists, and then I would throw you off a cliff.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:58 pm
I would club her like a baby seal.
Nothing complicated, just doing my job.  

Mr Sternums

Bokken_Sword

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:53 pm
.....Slowly.....

"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games