Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:48 pm
"I appriciate you're offer, but i'm more than capable of handling whatever comes my way." She smiled at the man.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:31 pm
A glare was casted over Gray's glasses as he stood there watching Rie. He didn't really know what to say to that but he knew this wasn't going to be their last meeting. His chanting had finished, and he decided to head away from the market and Rie. Hopefully, he thought, that Rie would venture into the forest near the rivers outside the town. There his plan would motion once again, but it was up to Rie to make it happen without finding out or knowing.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:45 pm
Rie looked behind her and the man was gone. "Was he there a second ago?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:28 am
Gray hid within the shadows of the ally's trying to make his way towards the forest. He figured he would wait out there and explore a bit, maybe training a while just in case.

The man wanted to get Rie out of the world picture as soon as possible. "Such a pretty face...sad she has to go..." He told himself as he took off the glasses once he left the town.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:44 am
As Gray left his sight, Sebastian grinned."I guess things are going to get a bit more violent around here."He said, the chaos demon he was was estatic. He shook his head to surpress the thought, then disappeared. He reappeared next to Rie and Haruka."Are we leaving, or do you two have more shopping to do?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:24 pm
When the demon reappeared net to them she jumped "Ahh! wow don't scare people like that!!" Haruka said as she landed on her feet. "It's up to Rie I have what I want!!" she said as she show Sebastian her necklace.  

GS Parallel Sailor Kakyuu

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:33 pm
Sebastian looked at the necklace, his eyes sparkled slightly. Each ruby glowed in his eyes, the emerald shone to him. None of this showed to Haruka or Rie."It's nice. It will be useful eventually. You can enchant the jewels, they aren't fake."He said, before looking away from the fairy. His spine tingled at being so close to a creature of light and not trying to kill it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:50 pm
" Yay now it's even better!!!" Haruka said as she turned into her fairy size and flew arond Sebastion "So where were you this whole time huh ?" she asked turning her head to the side a little bit as she flew infront of his face.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:59 pm
Sebastian cursed his luck, a fairy that didn't realize demons didn't get along too well with light creatures. He tried to act as nonchalant as possible."I was on the roof watching ya'lls little escapade. I just finished sealing away the greater portion of my powers so I don't lose control."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:50 pm
"Oh well why do you lose control?" she asked as she returned to her human size. She could tell that the demon did like to be that near to her but she loved messing with him. "If there is anything I can do let me know." she said as she put her hand on Sebastian's shoulder.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:45 pm
Sebastians aura flared around him. He could stand being around creatures of light, but being touched by one was pushing it. He stepped away fro Namine, his eyes bloodshot."Don't touch me."He said, his words sounding like a hiss."And I lose control because of the chaotic nature of my powers, they aren't meant to be controlled."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:40 pm
(( my name is Haruka btw)

Haruka backed off and went near Rie "Oh well you should try to control them I can control mine?" she said with an innocent smile.

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:47 pm
Rie giggled at the sight. "Come on, can we get along?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:02 pm
((Hey sorry to interupt your roleplay but would you guys mind putting your opinion in the OOC thread we've created?
Thanks))  

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:49 pm
KingdomNamine
(( my name is Haruka btw)

Haruka backed off and went near Rie "Oh well you should try to control them I can control mine?" she said with an innocent smile.
((Crap, sorry. I wasn't paying attention and typed Namine))
Sebastian glanced at Haruka. His aura flared again, when it died down he was in his wolf demon form, his wings folded to his sides."My powers are not meant to be controlled. They are meant for pain and destruction, I merely put them to other uses. Using my full power may cause more damage than good. A light creature like yourself would never understand."He said, anger apparent in his voice. He tried to calm down, merely because Rie had said something.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games