Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

catweasels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:36 pm
((Eww. Sorry to hear about the food poisoning.

Passive-aggressive apologies amuse me muchly. xD))

Canada nodded softly at Ukraine's comment. "Mmhm. And you look lovely yourself," he replied lightly before his gaze shifted back to Lithuania. "I'm fine," he assured lightly with a twitch of a smile. "It's just one day, after all."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:38 pm
"You think so? I don't particularily care for them, but thank you." She smiled and took a seat on the couch. "Oh that's right. Everyone? I'm going to hold the ball a few days before Christmas. The date hasn't been decided because I'm not sure when everyone will be here. I hope that's ok."  

DieSinneistSchon

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:40 pm
Poland looks away, blushing. "I guess...And I'm not, like, shy! I'm just, you know...what was that fancy word Switz used? Taciturn." he says to Liet, returning the kiss. He giggles as he hears his bodyguard grumble. "You know, you like, totally blew off Irenenusz, too~"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:44 pm
((...im not feelin so good again gonk ...if i happen to not post for 2 pages or so...i prolly got sick again..))  

DieSinneistSchon

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:50 pm
(( Canada, that was GREAT. X3 I can see Matt doing that to US.))

"O-oh... Hello, Irenenusz." He said quietly. "Canada-san... honestly. Com over here, will you? If France-san comes back, it'll be safer together, right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:51 pm
((@Canada: I couldn't stop laughing at that. xD

@Ukraine: *pats* I hope you feel better soon.))

The only thing I don't like about my dress is that I keep tripping, aru. gonk And a ball sounds wonderful, I'll try my hardest to be there, aru.  

Aniki China

catweasels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:55 pm
((xD I used to love watching that show and I totally forgot about it until earlier today... <3
Canada really is rather passive-aggressive though.))

"You make France sound like some sort of terrorist or crazed murderer..." he murmured absently even as he left the wall to approach Lithuania.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:57 pm
(( i hope i do too sweatdrop ))
"Oh? Why not just pick up the front when you walk?...And I do hope you will come! ^^" she smiled brightly at this. Hopefully the day would pass quickly so she could get out of the dress she was wearing.

DieSinneistSchon

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:59 pm
Liet frowned, a little upset. "I said no such thing! He had his hands on me today, remember? I-it's just how he is. So I thought if we were together, we'd be harder to single out to tease..." He took Poland's arm in his, his expression a little troubled. "I was just trying to be nice."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:02 pm
Irenenusz smiles and nods. "Yes, czesc, Mr. Litwie." he says warmly. Poland giggles. "See? Now you two can be friends, too!" he says, hugging onto Lithuania's arm.

((EDIT: *kicks my comp for being extra special slow today*))  

Mama Lussuria

Aniki China

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:03 pm
I do pick up the front, but sometimes I forget to, aru. I'm not used to wearing this sort of thing where you have to constantly watch where you're walking, aru. I won't be surprised if I rip it by the end of the day, aru....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:11 pm
Canada nodded softly. "I do remember..." He paused for a moment, thinking, and then... "Actually... crazed murderer would be a fair analogy." Setting his chin on Lithuania's shoulder, he spoke with feigned fright... okay, it was more like thinly veiled sarcasm over a dead monotone. "Oh no, Jason is coming back. Let's all gather in a group so it's easier for him to kill us instead of spreading to opposite ends of the camp."  

catweasels

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:14 pm
"Well...if you do rip it China...I'll mend it for you. I had to mend Natalya's dress when she was younger.She tripped over it's long skirt so much." She laughed when she remembered how she was teaching her younger sister to walk in her first dress.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:19 pm
"Easier to... Oh." Liet smiled again. "I get it. I guess it's kind of like Russia-san. So I suppose my theory was off, but, at least you have company?" He poked Poland's cheek next. "But it's like you're cheating, Poland... I mean you're probably the most comfortable person in the room. Even more so than Ukraine-san, who would like to not wear a dress."  

Lithuania-tan

Korea-tan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:21 pm
-waves like crazy-
Hey Aniki!

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games