Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:13 pm
Soli saw this and returned to her original form,"See Leon it's really me,I'm sorry if I got you confused."she hugged him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:13 pm
User Image
"Sounds like such a hard mission." hana luaghed as she walked out of the room. Once she got out side the mansion she started to head into town. She sniffed that, looking for the scent of fabric, and found it. "This way."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:14 pm
Brago followed close behind her. "Whats the distance to the target Hana?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:18 pm
User Image
"its about a mile off, why?" She stopped to turn back and look at him.  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:19 pm
User Image
Misha started to feel butterflies of anticipation as her heart beat just a bit faster and her body temperature began to rise. She wante to feel Dante's skin against hers. She yanked his shirt from him and ripped her robe open, sliding against him like a cat, ears twitching. Licking the hollow of his neck she began to purr.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:20 pm
" I was just trying to be missiony" Brago said as he followed her to the destination. "So uhhhhhhhhhh, I guess I will wait outside for you."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:25 pm
User Image
"Come in with me." Hana smiled at him. "I want your opinion on things." she opened the door to the shop and waited for him to go in. "Plus, I want you to pick out a dress or 2."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:28 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon hugged Soli in return. "Sorry, but you can never be sure these days." He said and nuzzled her some more before kissing her lightly upon the lips.

Dante leaned his head back another small moan escaped him as he grew complete aroused, his heart quickened a bit. His eyes closed, feeling her body against his own, wanting her badly.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:28 pm
"Do i have to go in?" he whined as he followed her inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:34 pm
User Image
"Yes, I want to spend time with you." She said as shestarted to look through the racks. She had never actually been dress shopping, so she had no idea what to look for.  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:45 pm
User Image
Misha looked at Dante at saw his ready expression. Her lips twitched into a smile and she kissed him. Then she got up and started slinking her way to the stairs to her loft as she said, "I think I'm feeling tired.She looked over her shoulder, her eyes filled with mirth.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:45 pm
Brago sat uncomfortably on a waiting stool. He just hoped his friends didnt see him in the womans store... he could only imagine the insults Nike would have.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:56 pm
User Image
Hana grabbed an out fit and ran into a changing room. She put the out fit on and decided to play with Brago a bit just to see if she could get a reaction out of him. She used her new Illusion to make her breast grow to be about a D-cup, which really filled out the top of the out fit. She walked out of the dressing room. "What do you think?" She asked Brago.

the outfit:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime sexy dress/mAxEne_LoNesTaR88/The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya/Haruhi-Suzumiya_.jpg  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:58 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Dante watched Misha get up and walk towards the stairs with an expression of confusion before it melted away and he chuckled, "Tired? But we haven't even began." He said, pushing himself up off the couch and walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her mid-section, skimming his nails up the inside of her thigh. "Besides, you've got me all worked up, so do think I'll let you off so easily." He kissed a long her neck and then gazed at her with a smirk.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:58 pm
"Its not you, Hana. You dont have breasts. I dont like fake."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games