Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dawgybites

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:03 pm
Demetre laughed "I needed a body, so I took Despairs" he frowned "I don't like green and I think Nana will get angry"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:54 pm
Kyuki smiled and stretched. "Great! Is it ok if I leave the school to get a snack then?"  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:05 pm
"I don't feel right, fighting elders."Kameko said as she looked at Nezumi sadly."But I will if I have to."she looked at Shana."Your turn."
Shana nodded, and she threw a few fireballs at Nezumi.
"Hi there Dimitri and Despair...okay this is wierd. Nana is going hate this..."Reiko said sighing.
((Demetre looks like Demeter, and Demeter is a goddess...))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:46 pm
Natsumi became angry and before the fire balls reached her hair covered her body and her jaw extended, she smiled, she was now in a smaller form of her Fenrir form. the fireballs hit here shoulder and burnt the tips of the hairs and no more, she stood tall in front of the 2 girls, giving a wicked smile "No never grow old..." she disapeared and reappeared behind Kameko and Shana with her hand just behind there heads "When your the daughter of a god" she smiles then pushes her hands forward smacking the back of there heads

Dimitri looked at Despairs soul inside the body, it was pissed off "Want a turn?"

Despair took control "Okay so me and Dimitri are going to switch off, so Nana will not now, so no problems there..."

Timid looked at Kyuki "No, you may not leave, besides if you wanted something to eat you should have just asked... I have captive Guardians if you want one all of them rook level...."

dawgybites

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:56 pm
Shana moves forward a bit and turns around."Okay, we won't call you old anymore. But why do you have to act like my mom?"Shana said as she attempted to kick Nezumi in the face.
Kameko touched the back of her head."Jeez..."she muttered."You do act like my mom."
"Okay, that sounds a bit better."Reiko told Despair and Dimitri.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:57 pm
"you are so weird"  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

dawgybites

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:12 pm
Natsumi was confused 'how did the get so fast?' she ducked down so the 2 girls would hit eachother "NOw being your mother I'd like..." she smiles

Despair luaghed "Where is Nana? Im worried...."

Dimitri's soul floated beside them and became visible "I'll only enter his body during fights... and Im not sure... but Kameko and Shana are doing good in there fight agianst Natsumi"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:17 pm
"you can tell let me guess the power of the school"  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:18 pm
"Nana? Last I saw, she was leaving the fight of Kameko and Shana. She is with Miyuki."Reiko said."And how do you know they are doing good in the fight?"
Kameko glared at Shana."Why did you kick me?!"
"It was an accident, promise."Shana said, she looked at Natsumi."I would like you to be a mom."she said as she took out her katanas and lunged at Natsumi.
Nana looked at Miyuki, then around her. She stops walking."Where is everyone else? Where did Reiko and William go?"Nana asks.
"I would tell you if I knew."Miyuki told Shana."But I hope they are close."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:18 pm
Dimitri laughed "No I went there to check on them before I came here"  

dawgybites

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:19 pm
"about to say am i the only one who cant use the school for something" so are u jst going to float around despair for ever  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:27 pm
Natsumi pulled Kameko into the way of Shana and with the momentum of the pull, twirled away from them "Thats good because then you father would be all mine...." she said with a smirk

Despair and Dimitri's eyes widened "Nanas alone with Miyuki!" "Our Kings only has one person with her!"

Timid smiled "Well, I guess I need to make a move...."  

dawgybites

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:28 pm
Reiko thought for a bit."No, your not the only one. Nana can't use the school. And that is about it."Reiko said.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:30 pm
"brb"
william appeared infront of shana and miyuki grabbed them and appeared back over them with them
"this better"  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:33 pm
Senku sat ontop of a building forcing himself not to crack  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games