Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:41 pm

(( rofl Damn straight we don't! wink xd ))
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:47 pm

((OH MAN WHY WOULD ANY BODY WANT TO SHOOT ME!!!!! gonk Its not like I did any thing wrong...... crying I am in under one condition..... I get a pair of Liada Trovaras panties....))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:52 pm

(( eek scream WHA- A pair of...oooh!!! *debates on this a moment to see if its really worth it, then remembers the look on Kits and Amy's face if they get this game so Liada sighs irritated and opens a portal to pull out a pair of her favorite rand and black lace panties* Here you go Razz...we have a deal? stare ))
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:57 pm

((YES!!!!! User Image *Grabs the pair of panties and sticks them in his pocket.* I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! These look very nice thank you. User Image))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:11 pm

Liada Trovaras
(( eek scream WHA- A pair of...oooh!!! *debates on this a moment to see if its really worth it, then remembers the look on Kits and Amy's face if they get this game so Liada sighs irritated and opens a portal to pull out a pair of her favorite rand and black lace panties* Here you go Razz...we have a deal? stare ))

{{Yay Liada!!! biggrin Thank you!! biggrin *hugs* So when will this take place? FS and I, and possibly/hopefully Kits, need to make sure we don't leave for the trip on the same day the game is going to happen. wink }}
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:20 am

Shadow Walks into the entrance cautiously, not sure what to expect of the resort. He sees the signs above the doors to the locker rooms and the pet spa and the lounge. He see's the info desk on the opposite wall of the entrance, but he doesn't see Jessi there. He stands just inside the door, but out of the way of any other customers.

This isn't a place I would find myself visiting often. I don't usually need this kind of relaxing. I normally get my relaxation from meditation which I can do in my own place. I came to see how the people watching was here, and to fulfill my word to Jessi that I would come. But I don't see her yet. Maybe I'm early.

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:35 am

{{I'm here!!! lol. And since she and Daniel haven't let, yet, Jessi's at AS, too. lol}}

Jessi came back to the information desk since her break was over. She walked in from the pet area. When she looked to the front area, her eyes widened slightly and then she smiled brightly.

"Shadow, you came!! It's so good to see you!"
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:21 pm

Daniel strode purposefully into Aqua Springs, fully bundled despite the slightly warming weather outside. In addition to his normal satchel, he was carrying the last of the trip's supplies in two cases. Setting them down in front of the reception desk, Daniel lowered his face wrap. He gave Jessi a tight smile and a nod.

"Well? I'm all set. Everything's in place, and all that is missing are the people. How's Amy doing?"

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:35 pm

Jessi looked over at Daniel, grinned, and then giggled. "She's napping in the lounge on one of the couches. She stayed out really late last night, apparently, at the party. Her sleeping and being so tired right now will probably help us with the story we're going to tell her on how we got there. She has an overnight bag packed but didn't need to pack any clothes since she transfigures everything."

She said the last part quietly so only Daniel would hear her. Then, she looked over at Shadow and smiled.

"I'm sorry, but I have to leave. My friends and I have a trip planned that we need to leave for now. I really hope you come back, though, and soon!"

She grinned at him and then picked up the phone on the desk. She called Haley over the speaker system to ask her to take over for her and then called Kits' cellphone. She left a message for her.

"Hey Kits, Daniel and I are getting ready to leave with Amy. When you're ready to head out for the trip, if you're coming, just text me and we'll come and pick you up. Hopefully see you soon!"

She hung up the phone and grinned at Daniel. "We can come back and get her if she texts me and says she's ready to go."

She reached under the desk and grabbed her suitcase. "I'm ready to go, too! Do we wake up Amy or just transport there?"
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:40 pm

Daniel looked over towards the lounge room door.

"Well, if the lounge is empty, and you can carry these cases, I can just carry her. Sound like that would work?"

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:45 pm

Jessi nodded. "Sure. I'll have to ask the bartender that's on duty to take a break, but that'll be easy. C'mon."

She went into the lounge and asked the bartender to go on break. After he left, she turned and walked over to the couch Amy was sprawled on. She looked up at Daniel and grinned.

"Ready."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:51 pm

Handing his two cases to Jessi, Daniel zipped up his jacket and got himself set. Then bending at his knees, Daniel carefully and gingerly got his arms under Amy's sleeping form. Slowly and effortlessly Daniel stood, Amy's weight not slowing him even slightly. Walking towards the kitchen doors, weaving between tables with ease, Daniel finally stopped at the door's threshold. Turning to Jessi, he lowered his voice and whispered.

"Ready? Just, uh, hold on to me. Somewhere. Somehow."

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:55 pm

Jessi followed Daniel, keeping an eye on Amy to make sure she didn't wake up. She had her suitcase traveling behind her on its wheels and Amy's travel bag resting on top of it. Amy had shifted slightly when Daniel picked her up, but she soon went right back to sleep.

When they were near the kitchen door, Jessi wrapped her arm around Daniel's waist and held on tightly. "Okay, I'm ready."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:06 pm

Daniel nodded and turned and stepped off. Immediately he sensed somethign was different. Not necessarily wrong, but it didn't feel quite right. It felt as if something was resisiting. Pushing back. Daniel could only surmise that it had to to do with the sheer amount he was transporting. This all took place within the blink of an eye, as Daniel leaned forward and actually felt as if he was pushing his way to his destination. Then it was suddenly over. Daniel suddenly realized that he had shut his eyes. Opening them he let out a breath upon seeing they were right where they were supposed to be.

The large open room had a few couches and chairs scattered about and was flanked by two large fireplaces. Further back was an open kitchen. Above them was the balcony from the bedroom level that looked out over the lving room. It had taken Daniel a lot of searching to find a rental cabin not currently being rented, but the one he had found was perfect. Setting Amy down carefully on one fo the couches and tossing his hat off to one chair, he took the cases from Jessi. Finally, his smile lightened somewhat as he nodded behind Jessi towards the door and large panel windows behind them. The view had sold him on the place.

"Welcome to peace and quiet. Acceptable?"

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:14 pm

Jessi looked around with a big smile on her face. There was a scent of cedar in the air and everything was so quiet!

When Daniel nodded to an area behind Jessi, she turned around. She gasped and her hands flew to her mouth as she saw the amazing view before her through the window.

"Oh my gosh... Is this real?! Where are we? It's incredible! Look at that..."

She went up as close to the window as she could. She was almost afraid to open the window, afraid the illusion would collapse.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games