Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:30 pm
        User Image
        tab tab tab 𝕸 𝖔 𝖆 𝖓 𝖆 tab 𝕰 𝖑 𝖔 𝖎 tab

T H I S x I S x T H E x P A R T x O F x M E x T H A T x Y O U ' R E x N E V E R x G O N N A x T A K E x F R O M x M E x , x N O

THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS
        THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS

BUT xx YOU'RE xx NOT xx GONNA xx BREAK xx MY xx SOUL

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Tired. Why was she always so exhausted?

Moana started up the steps in to the tower, adjusting the pack slung over her shoulder. The few months of relaxation in Suna had been nice, but overall depressing. Everywhere she looked, everywhere she went, everything she did was a reminder of Sonyo. She had walked there, been there, made a difference there. She had been a light in the desert, and her glow remained in every footfall she made in the sand. Letting out a soft sigh, Moana, weary and exhausted from travel, made her way in to the final level of the tower that held the Hokage's office. It reminded her very much of the one back in Sunagakure. Perhaps that was intended? Lady Ayame had said she was related to one of the Hokage.

Slender fingers pressed up against the wood to press it open, but stopped as the latch held... meaning the door was fully closed. No entry, private, come back later. The dusk rose haired girl frowned, taking a step back from the door. She could wait, but if she walked back down those steps she wasn't sure if she could return here without sleeping first... and that wasn't an option. Dropping the sack over her shoulder quiet heavily, she leaned against the wall by the door and consigned herself to wait instead. A beautiful blade swayed softly from her hip, held there by an equally beautiful sling. Sonyo's sword. One of the only things she had left.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

◣ CHKRA ◥ 000 // 000 tab ◣ STM ◥ 000 // 000 tab ◣ AC ◥ 0000 tab ◣ RYO ◥ 0000

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                  • Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Wolfe Whitehorn
        BlackFruity
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:52 pm
    User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

tab 𝙼 𝙰 𝚂 𝙰 𝙷 𝙸 𝚁 𝙾 tab 𝙷 𝙰 𝚃 𝙰 𝙺 𝙴

tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE
    time and again, in vain ↗ time and again, in vain ↗ time and again, in vain ↗ time and again, in vain
    NOW MY FEELINGS FOR YOU tab ┈┈ tab EVERY TEAR tab ┈┈ tab EVERY SMILE tab ┈┈ tab PAID IN FULL tab

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Of course, focus on utilitarian needs first. Medical assistance, food, safe-havens. It seems the UHV is a perpetual thorn in our sides. Two separate times they freed the Kyuubi, seemingly for sport. They raided this village, and my cousin's domain of Sunagakure. Pray tell, is Ayame still seated as the Kazekage?" Masahiro questioned as he replaced the picture on the shelf and turned to face the doorway as he heard footsteps and the swishing of fabric from a rucksack.

"It would seem we have a guest. If your head is heavy from the weight of the proverbial crown, I am no stranger to it, I am more than willing to assist you in your place as Acting Kage. But, that is a discussion we can have in more, private reserves." The Hatake spoke as he tapped on the door to speak to the person beyond it.

"If you would like to come to join us, we are amenable to discussion." He said clearly.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    CHKRA :: 1,385 // 1,385 tab STMN :: 1,225 // 1,225 tab AC :: 65,245 tab RYO :: 22,000
    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

• Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

• Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

STRENGTH :: - [ + - ] tab SPEED :: - [ + - ] tab REFLEX :: - [ + - ] tab FORTITUDE :: - [ + - ] tab

BlackFruity
    Koresephone
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:48 pm
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ
A-Rank ᚖ ANBU ᚖ Ninjutsu ᚖ Bukijutsu ᚖ Doton ᚖ Raiton

Detailed Post ::
"She is. Sir." Shi speaks, evergreen eyes still following the man's casual actions in interacting with the office. "Yes, sir." Even with the noise and gentle rock of the door, he chose to watch the older man rather than the door, at least until the door would open far enough for him to look over far enough to gather the identity at least via his peripherals, wanting to keep both individuals within his line of sight. If they did choose to enter, Shi would have to find the middle point between them when he realised he did not know the woman, appearing as though he was simply an Anbu answering to the Hokage.

And, truly, wasn't that the case? He may be acting Kage but he really was still an Anbu answering the questions of a Hokage. Just, not the currently active Hokage. It would be too confusing for all involved so he did the most respectful, quiet sign he could to show his current position; Shi sat himself back at the Kage's desk.

Summarised Situation ::
Physical Position :: Seated at Kage's desk.
Body Actions ::
State of Dress :: Full battle gear (Shinobi style)

Interacting with ::
Koresephone
Physical Actions ::
Verbal Dialogue :: ""
Interaction's Points of Interest ::

Wolfe Whitehorn

Quote:
Verbal Dialogue ::
Interaction's Points of Interest :: N/A

Outward Emotion :: Neutral
Internal Dialogue :: N/A
Actual Emotion ::

Location's Points of Interest :: Small pond in one far corner of the large Hokage office. Door is closed.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:22 pm
        User Image

T H I S x I S x T H E x P A R T x O F x M E x T H A T x Y O U ' R E x N E V E R x G O N N A x T A K E x F R O M x M E x , x N O

A voice drifted through the wood of the door along with a gentle tapping of what she assumed to be knuckles. You can come in, if she was told to come in it was no longer rude, right? Picking up the sack of her travel gear, Moana turned the nob and peaked her head through first to look. As soon as the door was cracked open, the gentle chime of numerous bangles could be heard as Moana moved. Suddenly, in to view would pop her head along with her mass of pink waves that started as a bright pink at her scalp and slowly changed in gradient to a darker and dustier pink. Her eyes were of a similar hue, although tired and somewhat apathetic looking.

After a second to get her bearings, Moana's whole body followed. She wore a very exotic garb-- something Masahiro might have seen before, but that might be alien and somewhat revealing to Shi. Around her ankles and wrists were many thin, metal bangles responsible for the chimes that sounded every time she moved her limbs. Hung at her side from a thin, white rope was a sword that would be very, very familiar to the Hatake. More softly this time, the genin placed her sack by the wall and gave a small bow. "Good evening," she started, straightening back up.

"I'm here searching for someone. I was hoping I could obtain some assistance in doing so from the Hokage, which... I'm sorry to admit, I'm not sure which of you that would be. This is only my second time in a village in my whole life. I apologize."

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Wolfe Whitehorn
        BlackFruity
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:49 pm
    User Image

tab 𝙼 𝙰 𝚂 𝙰 𝙷 𝙸 𝚁 𝙾 tab 𝙷 𝙰 𝚃 𝙰 𝙺 𝙴

tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE
    time and again, in vain ↗ time and again, in vain ↗ time and again, in vain ↗ time and again, in vain
    NOW MY FEELINGS FOR YOU tab ┈┈ tab EVERY TEAR tab ┈┈ tab EVERY SMILE tab ┈┈ tab PAID IN FULL tab

"Far be it from me to interrupt. I am no longer the acting Hokage, that title was passed on to another some years ago. The one whom you'll seek is the wonderful one perched at what was once my desk." Masahiro spoke with a gentle lilt to his voice as he motioned to Shi.

His eyes scanned the frame of Moana as she spoke. Details of Sunagakure were immediately apparent to her, from what she wore, the loose manner, and the evergrowing number of bangles and chains. Though there was a singular piece of her outfit that caught Masahiro's gaze and made the former Hokage stop in place. His posture stiffened and a singular word fell from his lips as he stared at the sword on the girl's hip.

"Sonyo..." The sword had belonged to a woman close to him, closer in another life than this one, but here she had been a dear student and a confidant while he had served as the liaison between Konohagakure and Sunagakure.

A static discharge crackled across his frame as the realization of what that sword being the hands of another had meant, the only possible events in which that sword would have passed from her hands would have been theft... or death. Both shook Masahiro to the core, because such a relic being stolen from his Desert Rose would have roiled her and the Tanuki into action, they would have hunted this girl or the original thief to the ends of the world.

A grim expression followed the first as he made eye contact with Moana, Masahiro tugged on his mental reserves and steeled himself. It was death. The Sage felt no tremor of the few beasts to which he had been connected. He could not reach out to Shukaku, nor could he feel for Kurama. Many things had happened in the years he had been gone.

"Pardon, I half expected a dear friend of mine when I heard the melodic tinge of bangles and rings familiar to the desert. You're much her height as well, so I apologize once more." The Hatake spoke, his voice suppressing a mixture of sorrow and anger.

He hounded himself internally, berated himself for his choice to leave as he had, and now questioned the loss of life that followed his actions. His gaze turned to look over the girl and back to Shi as he began to exit the Hokage's office, a crimson glare that spoke all he had to say.

Something is wrong.

CHKRA :: 1,385 // 1,385 tab STMN :: 1,225 // 1,225 tab AC :: 65,245 tab RYO :: 22,000

• Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

• Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

STRENGTH :: - [ + - ] tab SPEED :: - [ + - ] tab REFLEX :: - [ + - ] tab FORTITUDE :: - [ + - ] tab

BlackFruity
    Koresephone
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:07 pm
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ

Shi felt his eyes drift upwards at the mention he was seated at (what used to be) Masahira's desk, feeling a gurgling, bubbling sensation at the pit of his stomach, representing an emotion he wouldn't name. Instead, he trilled, acknowledging his position without words to be scrutinised. Looking up at the ceiling helped him settle things in his mind regarding the situation he was now in the middle of. Until his instincts gut-kicked his nerves and evergreen eyes snapped to the former Hokage, an invisible fist grabbing hold of the muscles bunched between his shoulder blades, another at his hips, readying to throw his body up, into danger, the weight of the weapons concealed across his body warm points of consciousness. All Masahiro had physically done was say a name, but there was a trained beast in the Anbu to feel the shift in the air. He breathed in, deep, slow, controlled, held, then allowed to creep out, all before Masahiro had managed to finish speaking to the woman. His departure was riddled by the swirl of whatever emotion had suddenly spawned in him, but, ultimately, had left Moana and Shi alone in the office. Shi trilled.

"Shi Akatoki. Acting Kage until an elected leader is called." He introduced himself, voice low and softened by the mask and shawl he wore. Dark green eyes very steadily held Moana's pink gaze. "To whom am I speaking and who would we be searching for?" He asked, sounding neither interested nor particularly bothered by the prospect of a manhunt.

Koresephone

Wolfe Whitehorn

Quote:

Location's Points of Interest :: Small pond in one far corner of the large Hokage office. Door is closed.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:59 am
        User Image

Moana watched Masahiro leave with a twinge of sadness in her chest-- he had known Sonyo as well? Had her influence really reached this far? Her mouth opened to try and talk to the Hatake before he left, but she opted to stay quiet instead. The words she had to say were better saved for a more private moment, anyways. She marked down his face which seemed so familiar, then designated to track him down later to speak of her late teacher. Maybe, in the mean time, she could place exactly who he was. With Masahiro leaving the office, leaving behind him a swirl of negative and powerful emotion, the Desert rose turned to Shi at the desk.

Moana gave him a proper bow, resulting in her mass of bracelets lightly chiming once again. Upon straightening, she returned the acting Hokage's gaze. "My name is Moana Eloi. I come from the sands on a personal mission to find my late teacher's friend. We have met once previously, but I believe I could receive some guidance from her. Her name is Kagerou Uchiha-- she works for this village as imported medical help, if I remember right. Not a hard person to find, but I learned quite early that if you can avoid wasting energy by asking for help, you should. Her hands came to a proper rest in front of her body, clasping at just about navel height, elbows slightly bent. The ribbons connecting from her wrists to her lower back created some semblance of cover to the rest her body. Her face was a pleasant, but dull and ultimately somewhat bored looking, expression.

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

Wolfe Whitehorn
        BlackFruity
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:36 pm
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ

Shi trilled a monotonous tune at the request, dark green eyes looking past Moana's head to fix on the bookcase behind her for a moment. "I know the individual." He admits, gaze snapping back to the woman from the sand. But he would go on to show little else either in information or emotion. "I'll send her a message to let her know and she can make the choice to reach out." He offered. "Have you worked out your sleeping arrangements or is your visit with us brief? Moana Eloi."

Koresephone

HeadlessKoko
Interaction's Points of Interest :: Missive: A woman calling herself Moana Eloi has requested to meet you.

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:35 pm
        User Image

So much trilling. Was he nervous? She couldn't tell with the mixture of the blank expression and mask. Moana tilted her head, trying to gain as much information from Shi as she could by just looking at him. He wasn't giving her much to work on, though. At the question of whether or not she had secured a place to sleep, Moana shook her head. "No, I haven't had a chance to look at your accommodations. I wanted to get as much information first as possible. I was going to look in to that next, actually. Do you have a place you recommend that I stay? Do you also have designated place for me to wait for Kagerou? I understand if you don't want a random shinobi walking through your village."

Moana turned and looked out the window in the office while she waited for Shi's reply. She wanted to do this right. She'd jump through any hoops or comply with any regulations that Konoha required of her. She used to not understand when Sonyo would do the same while visiting other places, but now she did. It was respect. If you showed people respect, they showed it back.

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

Black Fruity
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:54 pm
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ

Shi nodded his head to the side at Moana's inquiry, relieved to see that she had accepted his deflection of showing her to the Mist nin instead. Showed she may have picked up on his lack of interest on showing just anyone to anywhere. "The village is open to all. Rogue, included." He stated. "So long as rules and instructions from our forces are adhered to." The Acting Kage moved on, not letting the statement linger too long less it be taken as a more overt threat against the woman. "Sand citizens were designated a dormitory. If it is full or not to your standards, you may take a discounted rate at any hotel." Dark green eyes flick off to the side and down as he pulls a notepad closer to himself, empty of any writings but noticeably low on remaining sheets. He quickly scribbled a few addresses down before tearing it off and placing it at the edge of the desk for Moana to take from there. "Once you're settled in, you can let us know for when we get in contact with the Uchiha."

Koresephone

Quote:
Interaction's Points of Interest :: Missive: A woman calling herself Moana Eloi has requested to meet you.

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:39 am
        User Image

Moana leaned forward, slim fingers grabbing the slip of paper offered to her by Shi. Even a glace would award the ANBU with a look at hands that bared a few silver flashes of scars and callouses to match the hands of a worker. Her fingers did not touch or even graze his, however. Careful finger placement made sure of that. Moana sat back and took a look at the few addresses listed on the page. It was kind of them to offer a discounted rate-- she knew of other cities in the desert that wouldn't have even offered that.

Fluidly, she stood and offered Shi another bow. "I'm sure the dormitory will suffice. I've slept in worse conditions, I can't complain about a bed and a roof over my head." Straightening up again, Moana hesitated for a second. She decided to be more up front than she would usually allow herself. With a gentle clear of her throat, she tried to channel her inner Sonyo. "Akatoki-san, I appreciate your straightforwardness and professionalism. I am far from home, and it's nice to see a hospitable face. I promise I will make my business here brief. I know this is a hard time for your village, and I do not wish to cast another worry on to your pile. My heart aches to be back in the sands, I won't be here long."

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

Black Fruity
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:57 pm
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ

Shi wasn't expecting the woman to have been so quick to accept the piece of paper he had offered, grabbing it before he had even removed his hand from sliding it across the desk. He was even more surprised to hear Moana apparently had little preferences on the quality of her accommodation. He hoped she was lying because it was either naïve or very confident on her part. For all he knew this woman had the strength of a Konin and he wasn't going to question a grown woman's choices. "I hope you find what you seek." He trills, brief and low. "And my condolences for your teacher." Shi bows his head slightly, evergreen eyes not leaving Moana's gaze.

Koresephone

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Bells chiming, a green haired kunoichi walked briskly to the hokage's office. Aside from a small pause to inquire if the office was still as open as it had been before, she had made her way straight to the required room, feet tracing a path she had taken not too long ago.

Just before the door, a strand of green hair brushing forwards past the frame as Kagerou stopped on a dime, the jangling and jingling halted. Then, for but a short moment, it rang once more, preceding the knocking of a light-hearted rhythm upon the door frame out of courtesy.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:34 pm
User Image
[ Kaida • Hoshiko ]
Seven times down, eight times up.

The door squeaked open as there was soft footsteps. Being in a new environment, Kaida paused for a moment in attempt to get a layout of this building. A voice chimed in, requested if she needed help, "No help needed, ma'am." With the white cane in front of her, she approached the desk where she could tell and sure enough, a small thunk when the cane made contact with the desk. Her free hand outstretched as she can feel the smoothness of the desk to help her locate where it was. "Where can I find the Hokage's office?" There was a bit of a pause and silence. When the receptionist offered to help her, Kaida shook her head, "Just point me in the right direction, I'll get there alright." Behind her, she heard someone was entering with bells and chimes, amplyfiying the location for her as she was able to tell almost down to the last detail when the noises were bouncing off of it. She walked away further. Receptionist told her the directions as Kaida nodded and headed down the hallway. The soft scrapping of her cane against the floors as she headed down the office, realizing that it was the same one as the bells lady was headed to. Figured that she had to wait, she stopped about four yards behind the chiming stranger as she leaned against the wall and waited for her turn, curious and anticipating to what the Hokage think.

|| ||
[ Sensor | Taijutsu | Kohonagakure ]
D-Rank | Genin | 275/275 Chakra | 275/275 Stamina

OoC:
Current Outfit: [x]

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:47 pm
Jenni Deer

HeadlessKoko

BlackFruity

Koresephone

User Image
Akahana ╰☆╮ Kinuko
Chakra: 340/340 ※ Stamina: 200/200

It is my nature to be kind gentle and loving, but know this: When it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family, and my heart; Do Not trifle with me. For I am the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.

Akahana was silent as she walked through the halls of the Hokage's domain. She was aware, as all denizens of Konohagakure were, that there was no official Hokage; merely a temporary stand-in. But the building was still the Hokage's by right, so it was with something close to reverence that caused her normally loud and boisterous personality to be muted when away from her best friends. Once guided by the receptionist, she noticed a dark haired girl, with a white walking stick, and briefly heard the chime of bells, both in the direction of the Hokage's office. Upon noticing that the, apparently blind if Akahana was to go by the walking stick, girl had stopped a few yards from the first person, she stopped a few yards back from the girl in front of her. Normally, having to wait to be seen by someone would annoy her; but she was waiting on Iyuko and Derych anyway. They had graduated together, and had promised to get their headbands together. Derych was older, but he'd had a lot of learning to do to graduate, being foreign to the country and the concept of chakra as a whole. But they had all worked well together, and had graduated without a hitch, all learning their unique talents and figuring how they fit together fairly well. She was excited to start working as a Shinobi, but she really hoped the standing Hokage would match them all up on a team together. Akahana had a nasty temper, and Derych and Iyuko were just about the only two that could help her control it. Time would tell, she supposed, as she looked around to try and spot Iyuko and Derych as they came in.

OOC:
Theme Song: My Own Enemy

Though she be but little, she be fierce.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff