Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:12 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❸| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❸| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Dani offered Crash a warm smile, and replied, "Its okay, but I was hoping we could start working out new strategies now we don't have Jacob and David any more. Have you figured out a Deputy yet? Veronica would be a good choice, you know ... if she isn't, like ... overwhelmed with class work, and she's our only veteran Beater left."

When the cat was mentioned, Sassafras sniffed the air hopefully and meowed, hoping to get a nice skritch from the older student. Dani laughed, and replied, "Thanks."

Eli surprised her when he approached, and gave him a warm hug in response. She laughed good-humouredly when he asked about her clothes, and told him, "My grandmother happened, Eli. Took one look at my school clothes, and it was off to her tailor. Merlin's Beard, if he isn't old enough to have made her school clothes when she went here."

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:26 pm
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU COME OUT TO PLAY?
DEAR PRUDENCE, GREET THE BRAND NEW DAY!
THE SUN IS UP, THE SKY IS BLUE...
IT'S BEAUTIFUL, AND SO ARE YOU.
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU OPEN UP YOUR EYES?
DEAR PRUDENCE, SEE THE SUNNY SKIES?
THE WIND IS LOW, THE BIRDS WILL SING...
THAT YOU ARE PART OF EVERYTHING.

User Image
prudence lowery
first year
pureblood
company- Radha, students
location- hogsmeade station
thinking- where is he? and she looks a bit lost...
wearing- first year

Pru had definitely enjoyed the train ride, which had resulted in her stomach being stuffed with sweets and a change in clothes- she had to wear her uniform now, and it wasn't quite as bad as she thought it would be. Her shiny black shoes pinched her toes a little, and she had to walk a little slower and take smaller steps than usual. The skirt was boring, and she generally preferred trousers and shorts as a rule, but at least it wasn't big and poufy, or too long. She'd fallen into a light, restless sleep for perhaps the last twenty minutes of the train ride, and when she awoke the train was pulling into the station and her long braid was a mess. She had to pull it out and messily try to fix it. The result actually wasn't half bad, she hoped. She didn't carry around a mirror with her to check. She couldn't find Louie, though, in the crowd, and now she was on the platform, just lingering, hoping to see his blond head somewhere. But she didn't see him, and she didn't feel right just standing here not doing anything, looking nervous. There was another first year near her, a somewhat lost looking girl with curly red hair and big blue eyes. Pru wished she had such interesting looks. Instead she had her father's dark hair and dark eyes, and while he had been a handsome man, she didn't want to be a handsome girl. "Hi," she said tentatively, shuffling a step closer to the other girl. "Are you lookin' for someone too?" she chuckled a little awkwardly. "I'm Pru Lowery, by the way."

dear prudence, won't you come out and play?

The Beast and Harlot

Violet the Maestro

DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU COME OUT TO PLAY?
DEAR PRUDENCE, GREET THE BRAND NEW DAY!
THE SUN IS UP, THE SKY IS BLUE...
IT'S BEAUTIFUL, AND SO ARE YOU.
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU OPEN UP YOUR EYES?
DEAR PRUDENCE, SEE THE SUNNY SKIES?
THE WIND IS LOW, THE BIRDS WILL SING...
THAT YOU ARE PART OF EVERYTHING.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:58 pm
Weep for yourself, my man...
You'll never be what is in your heart.
Weep, little lion man...
You're not as brave as you were at the start.
Rate yourself and rake yourself...
Take all the courage you have left.
And waste it on fixing all the problems-
That you made in your own head!

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood Twin - Sixth Year Prefect - Gryffindor Reserve Beater -
[feeling: hungry] [thinking: ...] [with: students] [at: Hogsmeade Station]

Toby had listened to Ronna's complaints about his brother, but it seemed like Uriel was in the compartment before he could really launch into any agreements, retorts, or commentary. His brother looked... not like a teenager. Like an adult, even if he still sounded like a teenager and talked like a teenager and had a slight edge of passive aggressiveness in his tone like a teenager. His words were flat and firm and like an adult's in a way Toby knew he could never get his tone to shift. Then he'd just... left. Toby sort of hoped Uriel had found his girlfriend, Claire, or something... He needed cheering up. Even if thinking about his brother and his girlfriend he was totally infatuated with snogging in some compartment was really, really disgusting.

With his long legs, he managed to get ahead of the stream of students exiting the train and hovered near the train doors, waiting for Ronna, and also Jess and Gypsy and Jer, if they happened to come by. His prefect badge was finally on him where it could be seen by everyone, his tie was mostly knotted, and his hair was still a mess. He didn't care. He was starving. He hadn't gotten any food on the train, and he was still a growing young man! He needed sustenance! That one half a bagel from this morning still didn't count, and coffee didn't help either.

Your grace is wasted on your face and your boldness stands alone among the wreck.

mc2

But it was not your fault but mine!
And it was your heart on the line!
I really f***ed it up this time...
Didn't I, my dear?
Tremble for yourself, my man...
You know that you have seen this all before.
Tremble, little lion man...
You'll never settle any of your scores.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:09 pm
Consuming space and time you welcome it.
And drawing side-by-side the lines you see fit...
Truth or consequence; you yield and go-
And take control!
You’re getting big, you’re wanting more...
You’re hiding behind your plastic soul.
Screaming out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have a doubt who’s in control.

ᵉᵛᵃᶰᵈᵉʳ ᵗʳᶤˢᵗᵃᶰ ˡᶤˡˡᵃᶰᵗᶤᶰᵉ
ᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ
ᶠᶤʳˢᵗ ʸᵉᵃʳ
User Image

You're getting big: Uneasy | You're wanting more: ... | Hiding behind: Students | Your plastic soul: Hogsmeade Station

Vander did sit with people on the train, as it turned out. Older students who ignored him the entire ride. Granted, he hadn't started up any conversation, wary of whom he might be conversing with. He bought himself plenty of candy from the cart, and as soon as the train stopped he was up and moving. He made his way onto the platform at the station, which was packed, of course. He probably shouldn't even be going near at least three quarters of these people. Who knew what diseases they might have. But he couldn't just stand all off by himself, either. Now was the time to find a compatible group and insert himself into it. If only there was some way to tell who he should talk to and who he shouldn't... he supposed Slytherins were a safe bet but doubted they would take kindly to a random first year showing up by their sides. He didn't need to be disliked before he was even Sorted, though he knew where he was going. As much as he wanted to do whatever he wanted, and say whatever he wanted, as he'd always been allowed to... things were not the same here. He could already tell. His mother had not lied about that. This was an entirely different world from the one he'd been raised in, in the shelter of a large, dying house, shut in by iron gates covered in ivy. It had practically been his own little kingdom, and he'd been treated like a little prince. No one even noticed him here; it irked him that he couldn't even sulk about it unless he wanted to look childish. This age was so stupid. He wasn't a little boy anymore, but he wasn't anywhere near a man either. His parents no longer seemed quite as sure what to do with him. He suddenly felt very cold, and he wrapped his arms around himself for a moment before he dropped them at his sides. He couldn't look weak like that. He was better than that, better than all of them, and he had to show it.

ᵃᶰᵈ ʲᵘᶳᵗ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᶳᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵗʳᵒˡˑ

If you follow everyone it’s easier to find-
You have the courage and the heart to lose your mind!
Behind the curtain there’s a certain man you know...
You can’t control.
You need it now, you want it more...
Hiding behind your plastic soul.
You scream out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have doubt who’s in control.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:27 pm
User Image

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Second year|Ravenclaw|12

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

The Ravenclaw walked at a mild pace, but as he made his way across the pavement below him, he felt a force press against his back, but surprisingly enough, he was able to somewhat keep balance and caught whomever it was that just jumped on his back. He looked back as he held what seemed to be a girl on his back and instantly recognized the girl. "Hello Nina," he said, a smile on his face as he kept her up off the ground. He was actually surprised how strong he was...well, he wasn't particularly known for being the strongest person in the world.

"How was your summer?" he asked her, finally letting her get down. He was glad to see someone he knew, for it would truly not be fun if he didn't have anyone to talk to for this whole carriage ride that was coming up. He wasn't one to bask in solitude for a long time and actually enjoy himself. He had to have some kind of social interaction, whether it meant a conversation or someone flinging on to his back and forcing him to catch them.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:51 pm
User Image
Veronica Kiss
6th Year Gryffindor Prefect

User ImageGryffindor Team Beater
Dueling Club Leader
Youth Representative of the Wizengamot
Muggleborn Witch
Wand: 13 inches, Laurel, Dragon Heartstring
Inflexible and Somewhat Knobby
Height: 5' 8"
DOB: June 22, 2011
Dating: Tobias Walsh

It is: Start of the 2027-2028 School Year//I'm at: Platform 9 3/4//Around: No-one in Particular//Wearing: her uniform

After Uriel's little speech, Ronna had to resist rolling her eyes visibly and end up settling to leaning against Toby and tapping her fingers on her arm and doing complex math equations in her head. She was right. Uriel was going to be hopeless as a headboy. "Let's all get along" and the whole proactive thing-like he was like that with conflict. At least Uriel didn't stay long enough to really pay attention to anyone or he might have been more lecture-like about examples considering the mix of prefects there was.

At the station, Ronna sighed grabbing Toby's shoulder and onto the Hogsmeade platform. She raised a brow at his badly tied tie and hair still a mess. Stepping aside with him, she began to redo his tie and said, "Well at least your badge is right but can you at least attempt not to look like someone jumped you in one of the cabins on on the train ride here?"

She shook her head with a laugh as she finished his tie and kissed Toby on the cheek and said, "So, let's go follow your brother's 'oh so helpful advice' and be good examples and what not." She rolled her eyes and shrugged. Obviously, she was not impressed with Uriel still. Then again, holding grudges was a habit of hers. And it was rare for her to ever change her opinion on anyone once set-and she saw Uriel as incompetent as a prefect-and thus likely to be such as Head Boy. Her opinion was likely to stay that way.

User Image
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Beast and Harlot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:51 pm
User Image

𝑳 𝑶 𝑼 𝑰 𝑺 __ 𝑀 𝐴 𝑈 𝑅 𝐼 𝐶 𝐼 𝑂 __ 𝑨 𝑫 𝑫 𝑨 𝑹 𝑰 𝑶
𝓮 𝑙 𝓮 𝑣 𝓮 𝓷__𝔂 𝓮 𝓪 𝓻 𝓼__𝓸 𝓵 𝓭,__𝓹 𝓾 𝓻 𝓮 𝓫 𝓵 𝓸 𝓸 𝓭
9"__𝓱 𝓪 𝔃 𝓮 𝓵 ,__𝓾 𝓷 𝓲 𝓬 𝓸 𝓻 𝓷__𝓽 𝓪 𝓲 𝓵__𝓴 𝓪 𝓲 𝓻,__𝓻 𝓲 𝓰 𝓲 𝓭

The train ride had been pleasant, though notably uneventful. He scattered through the pages of random textbooks and only half paid attention. A thorough percentage of his mind capacity was solely dedicated to eating sweets, and dictating each and every reason why he had despised the school uniform (before and after changing.) But ever since the train had docked at the station, he lost his companion and found himself being pushed farther behind the crowd as upperclassmen stepped out in front of him. It was hard not to get hit in the head with their heels. Luckily, he made it unscathed, and only just barely too. He might have waved an angry fist and tossed a rude insult to the wrong Slytherin when he was cut in line again. His tiny frame came in handy for running away, at least.

Now he milled around the platform, vision focused on the last puff of smoke that billowed free from the scarlet train before turning to face the rest of the station. Only a small fraction of the crowd seemed to be slipping outside towards the lake and carriages, the rest were huddled in groups and all catching up. It wasn't hard to decipher the first years from the rest of the students—hell, they were the only ones with plain black robes. Every one else wore the colors of their house emblazoned in their attire, complete with ties and scarves and the occasional prefect badge. (Whenever he saw one of those, he slinked away, and quickly.)

"Hey Pru," Louie finally greeted with a crooked smile. He shoved his hands in the pocket of his trousers, his jumper felt itchy, his robes suffocating, and his shoes rigid and uncomfortable. He almost didn't notice that she had found the company of another first year. ”Oh, 'ello, I'm Louie.” He greeted her. Her fiery hair was a stark difference to his ashy blond, and Pru's dark chestnut hair. It made him wonder where the other girls were from, heritage not blood status. If he had to guess, he would pinpoint the redhead as an Irish (but aren't all redheads?) Maybe Scottish? But Pru? He couldn't even guess. Maybe just British? Or German? Or French? Who knows?

The Forgotten Weasley
Violet the Maestro

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:27 pm
User Image
Oh you should've stayed home.
You should've known better!

How much do you want to bet my blood is purer than yours?

Second Year Slytherin
Wand: Hazel and Merpeople Scales, Inflexible, Decorated Shaft,
9 1/2 inches in length
Wearing: Her Uniform

☁ ☂ ☁

Wendy might have sat with Mira if she had run into the girl, but she really wasn't the type to seek her out-or anyone out-and was perfectly happy to blend into the crowd and find an empty carriage where she could read in peace and had scared away anyone who had even bothered to want to sit in her cabin with narrowed eyes and then a raised brow. It had worked for a peaceful ride. And both of the Leagues had found other entertainment. No doubt David first at the prefects cabin-him being a prefect was still astoundingly amusing, especially since his Gryffindor girlfriend wasn't one-and Cathaline going off and doing whatever the generally flighty Hufflepuff went. No doubt to meet up with one of her hundred or so friends or whatever. The blonde third year definitely got the memo about being friendly if you were a Hufflepuff. Though, Wendy had figured out that the girl's smile didn't mean she was nearly as stupid as she played herself to be and she was probably more clever than her brother was when it came to people. Too bad, the girl couldn't do anything beyond charmwork from what was said or seen-or not magic wise. Well, at least she was pretty and could pull off innocent and happy and was technically a witch and could do some sort of magic fine-it was good enough for the Avery family's needs.

Wendy had gotten off the train after waiting a minute after it stopped and had thought she was free of headaches as she walked through the station when she was suddenly hugged from the back and a happy chirpy voice said, "Ah, there you are! I was worried you'd be getting lonely!"

Wendy already had pulled her wand out even though as she turned she was already fairly confident who it was. Of course, one of her most annoying relatives-the Hufflepuff Cathaline League. Wendy said as she stepped back, "Lonely-no. And, don't you have other people to annoy who like the whole cheerful thing you-"

That was when she realized she ran into someone and Cathy had already stepped away from Wendy hands up innocently as Wendy turned to see a dark haired gloomy looking first year-though he obviously came from some money judging by his uniform make-"And you! Apologize when you run into someone. Hasn't anyone taught you proper manners," Wendy said straightening her skirt and adjusting her bag before crossing her arms, wand still in her hand as she narrowed her eyes at Evander Lillantine.

"Um, didn't you run into hi-" Cathy began before getting glared at by Wendy. Cathy shrugged and gave a smile and stepped forward, "Forgive my cousin. She must be having a bad day. Stressed out and-"

"I was fine till you decided to attack me," Wendy replied. "It's a good way to get hexed."

Cathy smiled at Wendy, "Hmm? You wouldn't hex me-oh, yeah, you would. Nevermind. Good thing my brother is good with healing spells then. Anyways, first year, right? I'm Cathaline Leauge, a third year Hufflepuff." She threw up a peace sign with a big smile at Vander, "and this is my cousin Wendy Chaisty. She's a sweetheart deep down. Like I said just a bad day. I'm sure. Why aren't you chatting with first years already? I mean there's no reason you can't be friendly with everyone in your class." Wendy raised a brow at Cathy and hoped the first year would just tell the girl to leave him alone. Hell she'd stick around a 'grumpy' first year not to have to listen to the Hufflepuff do the whole sweet, happy, big eyed and innocent Hufflepuff thing she did. Wendy could only hope that if any of that was genetic it wasn't from the part of the family tree where they were connected.

User Image

You thought you were gonna throw it back in my face,
but tell me how do my leftovers taste!

The Forgotten Weasley

{{OoC: Why not throw them into the mix?}}  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:53 pm
User Image"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."
Seymour Benjamin Ryans

"Efficiency is intelligent laziness."

space "Dad's making me take advance flying this year," Seymour said with a shrug. "I mean I like flying and quidditch so it isn't that big of a deal-but the whole 'you will try out for the team again' is kind of disturbing. Some tonterías about 'supporting your house' and 'learning to respect a schedule' and 'su mamá pensó que me jugando quidditch estaba caliente'. I think he was half joking about the last one. A former Gryffindor encouraging a Slytherin to support his house is comical though. Then again, Dad's weird. But he's as scary as Mum is when he gets his mind set on something."

He then realized Timothy had said he hadn't taken the class. He narrowed his eyes at his friend and threw up his hand muttering a few curses in Spanish before switching to English, "Seriously, Timmy? Man, you are leaving me solo to deal with an extra class. I thought Ravenclaws were supposed to take every class ever offered." Seymour crossed his arms and muttered under his breath, "Traidor."

When they arrived at Hogsmeade he followed Timothy and Mira off the train and glanced to Timothy waving to various Ravenclaws he recognized. "You know I'm still mad about the Advanced Flying thing. I mean I'd be seriously angry if it was a morning class because I would need someone to cover for me if I decided to come in late."

((OOC.))

Translations: (1)rubbish
                                                    (2) your mom thought I was hot playing quidditch
                                                    (3) traitor

Time: Start of the 2027-2028 School Year
                                                    Place: Hogsmeade Platform with Timothy and Mira
                                                    Wearing: His Uniform

murruelecreuset
                                                    Yukina101

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:03 pm
Consuming space and time you welcome it.
And drawing side-by-side the lines you see fit...
Truth or consequence; you yield and go-
And take control!
You’re getting big, you’re wanting more...
You’re hiding behind your plastic soul.
Screaming out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have a doubt who’s in control.

ᵉᵛᵃᶰᵈᵉʳ ᵗʳᶤˢᵗᵃᶰ ˡᶤˡˡᵃᶰᵗᶤᶰᵉ
ᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ
ᶠᶤʳˢᵗ ʸᵉᵃʳ
User Image

You're getting big: Uneasy | You're wanting more: ... | Hiding behind: Students | Your plastic soul: Hogsmeade Station

Vander hand never, ever, ever had anyone bump into him without immediately apologizing his entire life. Then again, he didn't associate with stupid, clumsy girls so maybe that was why. The girl in question who had just done so, while arguing with another girl who looked close in age, maybe a little older, had bright red hair and piercing blue eyes. She was already in her uniform, so she had to be older than him too, though he was willing to bet no more than a year. She looked like she was wealthy, spoke like it too, but he'd only ever been taught names and titles, not faces, so he had no idea who she was. Maybe she was just some well spoken mud-

"Me?" he sneered back at her, his upper lip curling. He wasn't going to let some girl boss him around as if she was any better than him. She was the one who should be practically groveling at his feet right now. He hadn't done anything wrong. He visibly fought back the urge to say something nasty, or do something nastier. He'd never been snapped at like that by another child- never mind a female child. His sister Antigone was nothing like this, even when she did have the nerve to talk back to him. "And who taught you manners? You're the one running into people like a complete fool," he said, managing to make his tone more flat than furious. He couldn't afford to get too angry in public. He was a Lillantine, and he was supposed to be better than that.

But he wasn't apologizing, either. He'd gone eleven years without having to say he was sorry, he could go eleven more. And that was for things he'd actually done. His pale gaze shifted to the other girl, the absurdly cheerful, blonde one as the redhead threatened to hex her. Ha. The idea was laughable. Hexing someone in the middle of a train station was a bad idea to begin with, unless you planned on making a quick escape or going unnoticed. You were better off sidling up to someone in the crowd and pushing them onto the tracks, even if it might be a bit more messy. For them.

He nearly rolled his eyes when she said she was a third year Hufflepuff. No wonder the ill mannered ginger was so annoyed. If any of his family were a Hufflepuff he would have jumped off a cliff, and took them with him. But she mentioned a brother he assumed to be older, and dearest big brother might be a mere few feet away. He didn't need to get hexed himself by a protective older sibling. Vander wouldn't know much about that, but he was familiar with the vague sense that if anyone tried to toy with his siblings he might one day have their head mounted on his wall. The other girl was Wendy Chaisty, apparently. The surname Chaisty he somewhat recognized. He knew it was pureblood, and he knew it was old, but small. Not unlike his family. They weren't exactly a huge clan. It was him, his siblings, his parents, his estranged cousin, and some other, most of whom had been disowned at some point distant cousins of his father. His immediate family were the ones with most of the wealth, and most of the power. Or what was left of the power. It was a bit of a sore topic.

He was insulted by the Hufflepuff's insinuation that he was being antisocial, or something of the like. Alright, he was, but it was none of her concern. League? That was her last name, wasn't it? It wasn't coming to mind as quickly as Chaisty had, and he dismissed it. She was probably some halfblood. "Evander Lillantine. And I don't know," he said in a completely emotionless tone, "I like to be selective about my company. You can't be friends with everyone." And wasn't that true. He didn't hold eye contact with the blonde for long, and he was pointedly ignoring Wendy.

ᵃᶰᵈ ʲᵘᶳᵗ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᶳᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵗʳᵒˡˑ

Quote:

If you follow everyone it’s easier to find-
You have the courage and the heart to lose your mind!
Behind the curtain there’s a certain man you know...
You can’t control.
You need it now, you want it more...
Hiding behind your plastic soul.
You scream out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have doubt who’s in control.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

I'm going to sing you a Lullabye
It'll be soft and sweet.
And when I take your heart,
Don't worry cuz it won't skip a beat.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Nina Kagome Vienna ♥ Single ♥ Second Year ♥ Gryffindor ♥ Muggleborn ♥ Reserve Beater

╔═════════════════════╗

Nina chuckled as Benjamin happened to be able to hold her slight frame. The athlete smiled when he greeted her and then set her down. "Hiya. It was alright. Rather boring. How was yours?" She said as she stretched and brushed off her skirt. The twelve year old looked the picture of health. Having had the chance to exercise and have fun. And even got to play some sports with her brother. Who had been so excited that she was home, hadn't let her out of his site for a whole month! Nina smiled at the thought. "I mean, I was unable to do anything at all. My older brother didn't want me to do much without him." She said chuckling.

╚═════════════════════╝

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:56 pm
User Image

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Second year|Ravenclaw|12

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin smiled as she said it was boring because to be honest, he was just about in the same boat as she was. "Yeah, that sounds like my summer. I really don't think I did anything at all. I just stayed around the house because my parents had to work literally all the time. They really don't stop working to be honest," he said to her, shrugging his shoulders. He wondered if her parents that way, or was his the only ones like that. "And that doesn't sound very fun. I mean, I wouldn't really know much about it because I don't have a brother, but I guess it depends on what you were doing with your brother: doesn't it?" he said to Nina as he walked alongside her.

"I really am looking forward to this year though. Seriously, I can't wait. I took Advanced Flying so maybe I'll get a little better at Quidditch than I was last year; so I don't get benched again," he said, referring to his benching last year as the chaser, because he had missed a game. He really regretted missing the game, but he was extremely sick, but unfortunately, despite how smart he was, he didn't even think about telling any of the other players to tell Gypsy, like Xavier or Iñigo. It would have casually been avoided if he had done that.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:36 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: King's Cross Station (Hogwarts Express) -> Hogsmeade Station

Jasper nodded at Iñigo’s statement. “Great minds do think alike.” He agreed with a small smile. “Or it could be the amount of electives he’s taking.” Alice said brightly. That probably had a lot to do with it. “It certainly doesn’t get easier.” He added looked at Alice who nodded sheepishly. “Speaking of not getting easier I don’t know what I’m going to do either.” She chimed back in sighing to herself. “Looks like we’ll have to figure that out before next year…” Jasper much like his friends didn’t have a clue but he knew he’d think of something.

“You really think so? Oh about that we could both use help with Transfigurations, if you happen to not have trouble with it.” Alice replied with a smile. Jasper’s face went red as she mentioned he wasn’t very good at Transfigurations. “Yeah we could use the help…” he spoke quietly. “That’s it next summer I’m inviting you to come visit.” Alice spoke up veering off and evidently sparing Jasper from his troubles with Transfigurations.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alice and Jasper weren’t about to ask about what Iñigo wanted to tell Lexine. They were both polite with that as it seemed. When the train pulled up into the station both brunettes followed their friend off the train. “It sure is.” Jasper replied to his Ravenclaw friend. “You guys said it!” Alice chimed in bright and cheery like always. “So should we see if we can find Lexine before heading up for the carriages?” Alice asked as she stood on her tippy toes. Why was she so short…?

Wearing: Blue and Silver under robes

Wearing: Casual Blue under robes

With: Each other... Iñigo
OOC: ---

RedEagleEye007
Arkendrai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:08 pm
User Image

UNSORTEDFIRSTYEAR

xxxxxRadha was certain that she had almost come to a breakthrough in her social dilemma when a solution quite literally presented itself to her. The solution was a girl with brown hair and brown eyes. Based on the lack of a house crest on her robes, the girl was a first year, just like Radha. This other girl had such nice hair. It seemed to be so easy to tame in comparison to the mess that sat upon her own head. There were many days where the redhead just gave up and let it do what it pleased. Today was not one of those days. While Radha was less than excited to be learning in a school, she still figured that it was important to look nice for such an occasion as starting at the place. Besides, her untamed hair could make a nice disguise if she wanted to sneak off in the middle of the night.

xxxxx"Me? No, well, yes, well," the girl began. To be honest she was a little startled that the girl had just come up to her like that. It seemed to be the thing to do tonight. So few of them seemed to know each other. "I'm not looking for anyone in particular. I just like to be around people," she explained while trying to figure out what this other girl thought of her. She probably thought that Radha was crazy or just plain awkward to be around. But then, the girl introduced herself. "I'm Radha Maclachlan," she said, figuring that this wasn't going too badly after all.

xxxxxJust as Radha was about to ask Pru who she was looking for (after all, it seemed to be someone specific), a boy popped up next to them. He seemed fairly nice too. Of course, Radha had to wonder if maybe they were more than friends. But that couldn't be. More than likely, they had only known each other a few hours. At this rate they only had to be in a budding friendship. They were probably just clinging to each other for now. Radha felt happy with that explanation. She didn't want to think about relationships now. There were far too many other things to be concerned with. Things that were much more exciting than love.

xxxxxObserving the boy, Radha noticed that he seemed to be a bit uncomfortable in the robes and everything. Either he didn't want to be here either, or he was a muggleborn. Radha wasn't going to judge him either way. Both were cool in her book. "Nice to meet you, I'm Radha," she smiled.

OOC: Sorry if the relationship paragraph is awkward. I don't mean anything by it, just getting in Radha's head.
The Forgotten Weasley

The Beast and Harlot

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:30 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~14|Fourth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo was glad that when he looked back, his friends had been right behind him all along; so they had heard him when he said it was great to be back. In fact, Jasper agreed with him; so that really was the icing on the cake that he was heard. "This station is always really nice to get off at. It's pretty nice during the fall," he said, referring to the fact that it was starting to make seasonal changes. The tree leaves were beginning their stages of transformation to totally different colors...everything seemed...really beautiful to say the least.

He walked a little further, his pretty tall five foot, seven frame seeing over the crowds pretty easily, which seemed to be a little bit of a problem for Alice, which he noticed as she mentioned Lexine and tried to get on her toes to peer over the crowd. "We can chill here and wait to see if she is here I guess. I haven't seen her yet though, and I pretty much can see the whole place. I sometimes wonder if she just never gets on the train. Maybe she just comes here. Although, it is a pretty far ride from where she lives. But its probably shorter than going to London for the train; so I figured I myself should just come straight to Hogsmeade as well. If I was in Scotland, I would've probably did that, but I was coming from Spain; so it is much shorter to just go to the train," he pointed out, shrugging his shoulders as he awaited them to press forward. "Have you seen her Jasper, 'cause I sure as he** haven't?" he asked the boy, seeing that he was a bit taller than Alice and could potentially see over the crowd like he could.

"I honestly haven't seen many students yet in general to be honest. A lot of them are lingering on the train," he pointed out, noticing that there only seemed to be about forty people on the stony pavement ground. They all must've been still on the train.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

murruelecreuset

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games