Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

darkangelofhell666

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:28 pm
*enters room as it immediately becomes dark*

MUAH!!! I am the Dark Angel, or so you can call me. I 'twas invited, and I will accept to any guild as long as it is not too costy, and so I am here. Anyways, any questions, just PM me... I'll try to be active in this guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:09 pm
Whahaha! It is the one and only.... X_Deadly_Rose_X!! >:] Yes, I know. SO dramatic! Anyways, yeah. I got invited, so I joined. Actually, I have another account that's already in this guild, so when I saw I got invited on this account, too, I was just like, "Well ain't I popular? >.>" Anyways, my other account is Crystyl_Phantom. If you want to know more about me, just look at my introduction on that account. razz ((pg 226))  

-Reluctant Rainbow-

Kattinka

Feral Kitten

10,450 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:26 pm
Yay, I got invited! 4laugh

Anyways, I think this looks like a really cool guild, so I'll try to participate as much as I can.

By the way loving the Steve Irwin mascot, he was a hero of mine.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:45 pm
Hi everyone. My name is Carey. Im a journalism major from the Cleveland, Ohio area. (Y'know. The town with the sucky sports teams with the exception of the Cavs... maybe) I like to write and role play and listen to music and whatever. This guild looks like fun. I'll check it out on a day where I don't have to be at work in 7 hours, though.
Later!  

WriterPrincess1984

RosWool

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:07 am
HEy I'm Carolyn and new to the guild. I'm 34 mother of a 6 year old and love to read about everything,I'm currently reading Forever Odd by Dean Koontz. My music taste are about the same, though right now I've been currently listening to the new ANi difranco album. but one of my fave things is to watch british television, my fave rught now is wire in the blood.

I pretty much like everyone untill the give me a reason not too and I love meeting new people and seeing what they're intrests are. Like for instince my newest thing that I love that someone got me into is watching BOllywood movies "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge" Is my favorite one so far.

Peace Carolyn mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:08 am
hi im new
an im traing to help my friend sin100 (that was hack) get hes stuff back  

Donny Thornberry

LunaWillowind

Devoted Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:13 am
Heya folks! Yes I'm a new member. My name is really May Britt but you can call me Maya, Icy or Luna for short. I'm 18 and a half, female and live in Norway. My passions are reading, drawing and writing stories and poems. I also love discussions and when it comes to reading I love the fantasy genre (Harry Potter is my favorite) I've been on Gaia for about a year now and enjoy it. So this is me in short, if you want to know more then take a look at my profile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:34 am
Hiya! my real name is khairunnisa...if u can say that right the first time then you're good, but u can call me Kai for short. I'm a real music freak! i like all kinds of music but i love rock! hhmmm...what else to say bout me..well i'm 17(be 18 in August biggrin ), i live in Trinidad and Tobago(its in the caribbean) and i've on gaia for about a year  

Agika

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:37 am
Hello there! Welcome to Why Not?!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:51 am
Strideo
Hello there! Welcome to Why Not?!

thanks!  

Agika

Loreiana

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:54 am
Well... I got invited and I don't know how that happened O.o

But hi anyway! I think this guild sounds pretty spiffy, and I'm pleased as peach to be a part of it ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:55 am
Hello! biggrin

Glad to have you here!

Strideo
Crew

Moonlit_Butterflies

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:02 am
Yay I was invited! Hi my name is Brittany (I hate my name so you may call me Hana.) I live in the U.S.A which state you ask, well I'm not telling you. I love anime there realy hasn't been an anime that I haven't liked that is, until Naruto came along with his stupid catch-phrase. "believe it" he says well I don't "believe it". Oh, I'm rambling, now back to the subject of me. I'm an artist I like line art. Poetry is somwthing I do when I'm realy bored but people tell me I'm good at it. Umm...I'm 15 and very opionated, people think I'm funny though. I'm the kind of person were you can talk bad about her favorite anime and she'll laugh right along with you. I hate chainletters! They must die! Well theres not much more I can say about myself so, Hi again nice to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:17 am
Strideo
Hello! biggrin

Glad to have you here!

Thank you for your enthusiastic welcome! ^^

Loreiana

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:18 am
Yes, chainletter must die! pirate  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games