Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:59 pm
Thought I'd make a note here: I'm only working at the bar three nights a week now. I've got a seasonal job in the afternoon/evenings but I should still be free to rp a lot more often again.

They screwed me over at the bar so I'm trying to find something better again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:22 pm
I wish to apologize for my sudden absence, especially since I had every intention to participate more in the most recent RP. Unfortunately, my mother took my laptop and currently refuses to give it back. I'm living with my dad now, so, I can get on more often again, but, I still wanted to apologize for my disappearance.

However! I have returned and dragged a friend of mine into coming and joining us as well! If you see Extremelictor around, that's him. I'm sure he'll come introduce himself once he's fully accepted. C=  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:28 pm
Hello everyone, i am your newcomer to this virtual world of gaia. My name is cooper but you can know me by Cooper, Kain, or Trench. I am a fairly well to do man and will try hard to get along with you all. future notes though I do have a twisted mind and love things dark, the only thing i enjoy more than evil and darkness is being a hopeless romantic. I have a split personality and can be very bi-polar. other then that I'm just goth who loves to dress well and nerdy things, i hope we get along.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:45 pm
I'm new too! Just call me Arthur (what the A stand for obviously)

Just a fyi, I'm kinda into horror action type movies, like Resident Evil and Underworld. But as long there's no bad romances, (*coughs* Twilight) and plenty of action (*coughs* Avengers) I'll probably like anything. I try to be casual and laid back, but I have spontaneous moments of abnormality from time to time. So who wants pie thrown at them?!  

Fancy Mr A

Dapper Guildsman

5,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

KytanaTheThief

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:59 am
*peeks around a corner*

so...yeah...been gone for a while (not that I showed my face that much to begin with lol), but I'm thinking I've got the motivation to start rp'ing in here again. So, I should hopefully start popping up here and there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:55 pm
Yo Arthur, wanted to apologize for the greatly delayed post just now. I got distracted watching my fiance play Banjo Kazooie...  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Fancy Mr A

Dapper Guildsman

5,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:02 am
No problem. To tell the truth, I went to sleep after I made my last post xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:01 am
Lol. I ended up going to bed shortly after my last post as well.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:33 pm
At some point, Im going to wonder when the line between serious mission and exercise in comedy were crossed, but I have somehow went from an epic torrent of Pokemon hunting down Reno to the Wynaut Olympics, where the only losers so far are Reno and his Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:44 pm
if all goes well, I'll only be out of action until 11 february  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:22 am
So, I had to go to the doctor's today to get a new prescription for my anti-depressants (because I'm completely out and this sucks), and, while I was waiting to get in, I decided to go over to Toys R Us really quickly because it was close by to the walk in clinic. Went in just wanting an Oshawott stuffie, came out with all three Gen5 starters because they had them in a pack together. <3

I've decided that I'm going to give all three of them names (because I can and naming my Pokemon stuffies like I would nickname my in-game Pokemon is fun). So, the Oshawott is named Murtagh after my Dewott in White 2, and my Snivy is named Sesshoumaru because I keep thinking of him whenever I see Snivy because they share that same smug "I'm better than you" look, and... the Tepig is currently unnamed because I can't think of one for it yet.

I just felt like sharing this little story, because I can and I'm bored. |D

How has everyone else been lately?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:52 am
-The Nekomata Tsukihime-
So, I had to go to the doctor's today to get a new prescription for my anti-depressants (because I'm completely out and this sucks), and, while I was waiting to get in, I decided to go over to Toys R Us really quickly because it was close by to the walk in clinic. Went in just wanting an Oshawott stuffie, came out with all three Gen5 starters because they had them in a pack together. <3

I've decided that I'm going to give all three of them names (because I can and naming my Pokemon stuffies like I would nickname my in-game Pokemon is fun). So, the Oshawott is named Murtagh after my Dewott in White 2, and my Snivy is named Sesshoumaru because I keep thinking of him whenever I see Snivy because they share that same smug "I'm better than you" look, and... the Tepig is currently unnamed because I can't think of one for it yet.

You should name the Tepig, Varaha, after the avatar of the Hindu god, Vishnu.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:22 pm
SubonicXP
-The Nekomata Tsukihime-

You should name the Tepig, Varaha, after the avatar of the Hindu god, Vishnu.

Oooh, I like that actually. Works very well. >w<

EDIT;//Here's a picture of the three of them (and also a me (I totally look younger than I actually am here, ahhhhh)).

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:15 pm
Replaced the Gym Badge Missions with a much more simple version, Gym Leader Challenges. Essentially the same thing, but no more gym trainers to take on, and gym leaders are not weaker for lower towers, therefor more incentive to rank up. Will award anyone who can defeat the champion of a region handsomely.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:48 pm
~~~~~~▄▌ ▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
~~~▄▄███ cargo: San Francisco 49ers Super Bowl Gear
▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ destination: Ethiopia
███████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▘  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games