Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Merah - We bend over backwards to help Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haremgirl?
  *joins*
  Hell no!
View Results

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:38 am
*hugs Soul* I tried to make Suppie stop being mean to you. It worked.. a little. sweatdrop

Personally, I like you Soul, you're funny, weird (which I like), and overall a cool person to talk to. Sure you can get a little too weird even for my tastes, but still, you are fun to talk to. smile

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:22 am
It's not just suppie Pistl, it's been the whole CIF as of lately. I'm not the only to notice as I saw Spear hasn't really felt the need to be there either. I'm still here, you can still talk, can't play Xbox as mine now only freezes evidentally 1 year since he RROD'd on me. Which means that in a few days my first Gaiaversary is coming and well if you really desire to talk I'm sort of 24/7 on MSN(soulofaqua at hotmail.com) I like you too Pistl but this is a great chance to get up to date with Bleach which seeing as i started watching yesterday.... is quite the challenge but I am already at ep. 26 so ten more lifeless days and I'm about there... right?
I know I can be a bit too weird at times I know that very well and deep in my heart I wish I could change that.. be a bit more normal but I can't..  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:59 am
Yeah, I suppose you would be right on that. I noticed that spear felt that way as well. I think WN is going through some sort of silent crisis or something. Everyone seems tense and on edge as of late. Even I have been like that a bit. I try to contain it and not let it affect my better judgment though. I don't really use MSN much anymore. I used to about a year or so ago. I really only use xfire (it's a gaming messenger if you haven't heard of it before). Yea, I suppose it would be a pretty good chance to catch up on Anime watching. I've been trying to get back into watching Naruto again, I quit watching it around episode 20 or 30 something of Shippuuden. I've also been trying to finish watching Outlaw Star. I'm currently on episode 9 of Outlaw Star and have Naruto 9 open in another tab. And yea, there are some things I wish I could change about myself as well. But, we all have our defects. It's what makes us human.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:47 am
I know what Xfire is but seeing as I hardly game online on the computer I never felt the need to acquire an Xfire account.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:03 am
I had a feeling you would. I figured I would put that info in there in case you didn't and/or anyone else reading that didn't. smile  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:15 am
By the way Soul, I changed my msn, to pablo.benito at rocketmail.com.

and I will not comment anymoe about the CIF, its depressing, it reminds me of the days when the harem was still there, and then I feel thankfull that they moved it here, its so much better in here, and that makes me happy(after it made me sad).  

Kagayaku Shirou

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:59 am
Kagayaku Shirou
By the way Soul, I changed my msn, to pablo.benito at rocketmail.com.

and I will not comment anymoe about the CIF, its depressing, it reminds me of the days when the harem was still there, and then I feel thankfull that they moved it here, its so much better in here, and that makes me happy(after it made me sad).
Sorry master, btw it said there are two accounts usin that email.. which is quite odd.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:47 am
Hey hey hey. There's no hard feelings from me. I'm hardly around anymore, so I don't know what happened to drive you away from the CIF. sad  

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:23 am
I'm quite surprised seeing you here Skit.. we don't often get visitors from other parts of the guild other than newbies checking the place out.
I'm not gone forever. I'd have to leave Gaia fully to manage that but right now the ambiance in the CIF is unsettling and I'm easily affected by such things so I feel it is better for me to stay out of the CIF for now.
Thanks for being worried but I'll be okay and I'm not gone yet.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:33 am
Well, good news about spear: He's back to his old self. He said so himself. He also said that the last few days he hasn't cared about anything. sweatdrop  

Ethrawl

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:37 am
Eeek, thats not good. I do agree, the CIF is rather..strange lately.

That's good though about spear. I don't hardly know him but I know he wanted to leave for a while. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:22 pm
Soul of Aqua
Sorry master, btw it said there are two accounts usin that email.. which is quite odd.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sorry for what? :S

and I dont know why is that thing of the two accounts happenning :S :S

anyways, is always good to see new faces and to hear good news about spear, even tho I hardly talk to him... :3

Kagayaku Shirou

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:35 pm
I'm glad to hear this news about Spear..he's always been a refreshing person to be with.
Master I was and still am sorry for mentioning the CIF so much as of lately.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:36 pm
Soul of Aqua
I'm glad to hear this news about Spear..he's always been a refreshing person to be with.
Master I was and still am sorry for mentioning the CIF so much as of lately.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It not a big deal, we are in the guild and what happens in the CIF affects us directly or indirectly anyways, so no more worries about it, ok?

Kagayaku Shirou

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:55 am
GOOD MORN HAREMS!!!
I'm really tired from yesterday. woke up just recently.
Lyra was chased by a GoldenRetriever and a boxer, it was funny but had to chase all three with their owners to stop them.
she tired too.  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games