Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:23 pm
Poland giggles and 'nar's as he bites Liet's finger playfully. "So I'm comfier in skirts than anyone else~ Does that like, make a difference? It just like, means I like skirts."

((Also, when Irenenusz said 'czesc', he said hello. xD It's pronounced "Cheshch". >w>))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:24 pm
"....I WOULD very much like to change! I'm not very fond of dresses...Oh and hello Korea. How are you?" She checked her forehead. She was running a temperature and it didn't help she wasn't feeling good. It was probably all of that stress that was building up inside of her. "I might have to go buy some medicine...."

((@.@ awawawa~ ))

DieSinneistSchon

Korea-tan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:26 pm
Hi Ukraine! I'm doing good!
-starts to move around with no problems at all-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:28 pm
Thank you for offering to mend it, Ukraine, aru. I'l try not to rip it. You should lie down if you're not feeling well, aru.

*waves back at Korea slowly*

Aniki China

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:29 pm
"That is very good to hear. I suppose I've missed my siblings...although..." She froze when she thought of her brother in a skirt and then decided to end THAT conversation there. "Well! So what are we going to do about the ball? I've got the space ready....but there's an issue of food....Oh I am fine. It's nothing I'm not used to. I live in the cold remember?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:32 pm
-dashes to China-
Listen to this, Aniki! Ilbon was wearing a really frilly, skimpy outfit this morning!
I wonder why that didn't come off as a surprise to me!

-turns to Ukraine's direction-
A ball? That sounds nice!

Korea-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:35 pm
Canada chuckled softly, smiling lightly. "I suppose so. At least we can all go down together," he remarked offhand. He waved one hand dismissively. "I'd say it made a difference, Poland. Here's the two of us suffering, and you're happy as can be. I'd say we're a little jealous, isn't that right Lithuania?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:38 pm
Poland blinks. "Suffering? How can you like, be suffering? You two are so cute in your skirts~" he giggles, wrapping his arms around the other two nations. "I mean, come on, Canada~ You like, hardly dress up at all~ And Liet's too stiff to wear skirts normally." he says, ruffling his friend's hair.
Irenenusz stifles a laugh.

Mama Lussuria

Aniki China

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:38 pm
*nods at Ukraine* I suppose you're right, aru. And I can help you with the food for the ball if you'd like aru. *smiles*

S-Skimpy? *blushes* I can't imagine Japan wearing something like that out in the open, though I'm not surprised he's owns that sort of thing, aru....

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:41 pm
"Thank you China~...What are they t-talking about? W-who is Jason?" Being alone for a while has deprived her of several things...It wasn't that she was scared...it was just that she had no clue what they were talking about.  

DieSinneistSchon

Aniki China

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:47 pm
((g2g for a while.... might be back in 20 mins or so~))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:50 pm
((ONE post before I go to pick up Austria then go to Liet))

"S-skimpy? T-this isn't skimpy." Flushrs, shifting arounf flustered at the comments from both China and Korea. "A-and why would you expect me to have something skimpy in closet?"

Japan-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:51 pm
"It's not as if I can show my body like you can, Poland." He said with a smile. "And besides, skirts usually make one feel.. vulnerable. So much skin on display and all... I'm sure it's nice to look at, but all this feels heavy on me... And I can't walk in these heels."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:54 pm
Canada lifted one hand to brush back his hair, letting his chin continue to rest on Lithuania's shoulder. "And I would have to second just about everything Lithuania said regarding why this is such suffering."  

catweasels

Korea-tan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:00 pm
So you finally decide to take notice of me!
You were always ignoring me! XI

-looks carefully from head to toe-
Sure it is!

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games