Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:30 pm

*in the middle of the night hears music coming from the woods, half asleep and uncontrollably, yumi exits the house and walks into the woods and disappears*
((haha, sorrym g2g, just felt like posting that...thought it up when i was at practice XD))
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:33 pm

(haha! okay!)

bones and rot

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:38 pm

Misuzu0614
(haha! okay!)

((and yumi is no where to be seen in the morning
>>
<<
>>
XD))
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:40 pm

(lol... XD)

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:54 am

Shun wakes up from the roof and stretched. 'That was good sleep..' He thought happily, as he jumped off the roof and startedto walk around town.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:56 am

blessedheart
Shun wakes up from the roof and stretched. 'That was good sleep..' He thought happily, as he jumped off the roof and startedto walk around town.

Tora is at the town bar drinking with the little girl. The little girl is talking to Tora about Abel. "give me a second lass, ill see if shun can help us out" Tora says standing up from the bar table

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:58 am

red 14 the sniper
blessedheart

Tora is at the town bar drinking with the little girl. The little girl is talking to Tora about Abel. "give me a second lass, ill see if shun can help us out" Tora says standing up from the bar table

Shun sees Tora coming to him and waves. "Hi Tora."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:01 am

blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart

"hey shun" Tora says waveing back. "i need your help with something"

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:04 am

red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart

"My help?" shun asked. "What do you need my help with?"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:13 am

blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart

"please fallow me, i'll show you" Tora says turning around to go back into the bar.

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:21 am

red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart

"please fallow me, i'll show you" Tora says turning around to go back into the bar.

Shun followed Tora into the bar.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:31 am

blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart

Tora yells to the little girl "OI i know your related to master Abel but your still oo young to drink lass" she takes the bottle of sake from her. "i know but i love sake too much slave" Abels sister says looking at tora. tora looks at shun "shun, abel's sis, abels sis, shun"

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:38 am

red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart

Tora yells to the little girl "OI i know your related to master Abel but your still oo young to drink lass" she takes the bottle of sake from her. "i know but i love sake too much slave" Abels sister says looking at tora. tora looks at shun "shun, abel's sis, abels sis, shun"

Shun looked from Abel's sister to Tora then back. "Wait...His sister?" Shun said in disbelief.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:40 am

blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart

Shun looked from Abel's sister to Tora then back. "Wait...His sister?" Shun said in disbelief.

"no duh slave" Abel's sis says to shun rolling her eyes.

Alice the Loving

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games