Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:01 pm

User Image
"Technically they are real till i release the spell" She said as she did release the spell. "Better?" she asked him.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:03 pm

"Thats better, Hana." Brago smiled. "You should get something a little more revealing next"

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:09 pm

User Image
"Alright" She said grabbing another outfit off the rack. She went in and changed and came back out. 'How about this one.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime sexy girl/emo_girl_31/Sexy/Ladies414.jpg
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:18 pm

User Image
Misha's tail thumped against Dante's back as he grazed her sending fiery signals through her. Her legs wobbled from the sensation and she fell against him. She was starting to pant. "What....are..you...going...to do...about...it?" She could barely get the words out.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:20 pm

"Nice, add that to the pile."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:25 pm

User Image
"Ok," Hana went back and looked through the racks and grabbed a dress. She went back to the dressing room and put it on. She walked out. 'What about this one?"

http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime slut/moonlit-sonnet/girl03.jpg

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:28 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Dante's lips brought themselves to her ear, "You know exactly what I'm going to do." He whispered as his hand continued to move up her thigh til it came between her legs, kissing her neck once more.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:30 pm

Brago gave her the thumbs up. He approved a lot of dresses afterwards. They all looked sexy on her. " You look great in most of this stuff"

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:32 pm

User Image
Hana walked out wearing one last outfit. 'Thank you for saying so brago." She smiled at him.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime slut/Christenmarie81/ninja.jpg
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:35 pm

Robert jolted awake. His vision was fuzzy. He tried to remember the last time he had fed, but couldn't. He had to feed now. He was already too weak to get up. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He dialed Nike's number, hoping beyond hope that she would pick up.

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:42 pm

"Sorry Hana, you dont have the breasts for that outfit." Brago frowned.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:43 pm

User Image
Misha gasped, her body quivering from the intensity. She held onto to his arms as the held her to him, the only thing supporting her. "P-Please," she begged, moaning, having come to her limit.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:44 pm

User Image
"Oh, Alright." Hana said. "Do you want to go pay while i change back? I think I'm going to wear one of my new outfits out." She asked him.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:50 pm

Robert hung up after a few minutes and tried to push himself up. But he was still too weak. He dialed her number again, hoping that he would have some kind of good luck. If he didn't, he might have to do something desperate.

Dameon Black

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:54 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Dante stopped and chuckled before he swept her up in his arms. "Hmm. Let's go play on the bed instead of near the stairs." He kissed her upon the lips and carried her up to the loft and then to her bed where he laid her down upon it, his body crawling on top of her's. His lips pressed against her collar bone.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games