Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:06 pm
Iyuko Shizuku Uzumaki
Konohagakure | Genin | Uzumaki Clan | Class: Medical/Ninjutsu | Chakra: 360/360 | Stamina: 200/200

User Image
"I can't hold on much longer, we're drifting down to the other side."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Iyuko hummed quietly as she came into the large building that everyone in the village knew that the Hokage's office resided in. She hummed quietly as she was guided by the receptionist, who had just returned, and then guided her to a line, where a girl with a white cane, another girl with green hair, and then the girl she was looking for. "Hey there, Aka, beat me here again. My mom wanted to make sure I looked alright for my meeting with the Hokage. We're finally here, huh?" She said, almost bouncing from the excitement. She hummed thoughtfully as she thought back to their time in the academy, reliving working with Akahana and Derych, overcoming various things. Bullies, difficult problems, scenarios and exercises given by their teachers. She sighed and shook her head. "Well, I for one, am glad, my mom wants me to show the world the Uzumaki are still strong and kicking!"

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

BlackFruity

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Jenni Deer

Koresephone

HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:01 am
User Image

User Image

Derych had apparently followed into the Kages tower after two smaller girls. He was a bit concerned about the long absence that the previous Kage had, the one he had the agreement with. The chatter was clear enough from either of them to tell exactly who it was. Iyuko and Akahana, Iyuko was clearly the one being heard as he came in. The small group of friends he had made since starting his new life as a shinobi would not have been one he anticipated "Do you both make it a point to go to everything early? Because let's agree it can be very tiring. Let's not forget that I actually enjoy training. Training and sleep." Being the one to arrive actually on time to collect their headbands for graduating.

Walking up to beside the girls and resting against the wall. Taking a rested lean against the wall. "If either of you had a plan for when we finish here, I'm all ears." Derych usually liked making plans for a day or at the very least being in control of his own schedule though he had come to realize after a short while that when leaving them in charge of such a task, more humourous things almost always took place. They probably knew that he enjoyed their company, despite not often making that fact obvious in any way. He was always a tough one to read as he lacked showing much of any emotion other than extremes when the time truly required it of him, other than that he often expressed himself through sarcasm or snark.

Inventory
♜15 Kunai
♜Uhv Tags
♜Bowie Knife
Gear

Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 0 / AC: 0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenni Deer

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Toxic Interior

HeadlessKoko

BlackFruity

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:15 pm
Kazuraii

Toxic Interior

User Image
Akahana ╰☆╮ Kinuko
Chakra: 340/340 ※ Stamina: 200/200

It is my nature to be kind gentle and loving, but know this: When it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family, and my heart; Do Not trifle with me. For I am the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.

The instant that Akahana saw and heard Iyuko, she turned towards the younger, though taller, girl. She instantly knew that Asuka had had her hand in dressing the heir to the Uzumaki clan. Akahana shook her head and smirked slightly at her fellow red-head and crossed her arms, hands tucked under her arms in an age-old habit meant to hide the mouths on her hands that she used to get bullied over, "Well, well, don't you look all fancy Shizu. And you know I'm always early to things if I can help it. Unlike my idiot dad." She would have said something else, but their other friend, Derych, made his presence known. Akahana unconsciously licked her lips as she looked him up and down, briefly. She had a type, and she could firmly, 100% say that it was all Derych's fault that she did. She'd had a crush on his ever since he saved her from a bully in their early academy days. Quite frankly it was absolutely embarrassing, and it was all his fault for being stupidly good looking, and stupidly nice. She shook her head at him and gave him a smile, "You should know by now that I feel like I'm late if I'm on time. It's early or bust." She told Derych as she turned slightly as that she could look at the line out of the corner of her eye. She was ready to get training, but she had to get her headband first. She kicked at the floor lightly, "As for plans? I plan on getting a lot of training in. My bloodline, my elemental, and maybe even work with my whip. What about you guys?"

OOC:
Theme Song: My Own Enemy

Though she be but little, she be fierce.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:26 pm
Iyuko Shizuku Uzumaki
Konohagakure | Genin | Uzumaki Clan | Class: Medical/Ninjutsu | Chakra: 360/360 | Stamina: 200/200

User Image

Iyuko smirked at Akahana and smiled. "Well, you know my mom, this is my outfit from now on. Simple, elegant, unassuming for a kunoichi. She is clever like that." Derych arrived, and like usual, he was complaining about how early they arrived. "Derych, if you didn't want to show up early, you didn't have to, we didn't wake you up, we didn't send a message, but you're here, so you know what I think?" She said, walking over to him, looking to Akahana with a wink, before leaning against Derych, draping an arm against his chest. "I think you're here for us~" She let off a light laugh and pulled away from the towering male, more than a foot taller than herself and moreso than Aka and returned to the likely flustered redhead. She hummed quietly as she walked over to Aka and leaned against her. "This morning was rough. I was up at dawn because my mom wanted to be sure I had everything, the double and triple check, then we changed me in and out of multiple outfits... It was rough..." She said with a sigh, eyes shutting as she huffed.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Derych was clearly flustered by Iyuko but simply huffed himself and walked over to the rest of them. "Whatever you want to believe. I'm here to begin learning all of these techniques I've been restricted from my whole life." He knew they liked to tease but he also knew they were looking at him far too long for it to be a proper joke. Perhaps it was part of the reason. Though Hana had looked particularly long when he walked in. Derych noticed the strangest things that usually amounted to nothing. Crossing his arms he waited by them for their time to go into the office.

Inventory
♜15 Kunai
♜Uhv Tags
♜Bowie Knife
Gear

Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Toxic Interior

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:37 pm
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ
A-Rank ᚖ ANBU ᚖ Ninjutsu ᚖ Bukijutsu ᚖ Doton ᚖ Raiton

Detailed Post ::
Shi was much more content now that he had gotten the chance to escape for lunch and coffee, having fled to the small coffee cabinet to raid for supplies and scrounge up a hot cup and filling rice bowl seeped in soup. He had a second thought, however, that maybe he should have also stayed in the coffee room to eat there upon spotting the small gathering of people just outside the door to the Hokage's office. He trilled a small note, low and monotonous before walking up the last of the stairs and approaching the office door, giving little more than a nod to any greetings and opening the door with the hand still holding his plain white mug.

"Enter," He spoke over his shoulder, voice even and calm, as he walked into the room properly, setting the bowl down with a small click as the spoon slide against the rim, sloshing the thick soup gently. Still holding the precious container of liquid gold, Shi walked around the side of the desk and took in those who had entered. A young woman, cane in hand, and dark hair. Another two, each with red hair yet different takes on similar attire. And a white haired male. Each of their faces looked familiar, and he was already reaching down to flip through a line of files kept in a storage box set at his feet the second he sat down in the Kage's chair. "You all after headbands and assignments, yes?" He doesn't take a sip of his drink, but holds it still even while slowly extricating each of their folders, one at a time, with a deliberately pace. "Tell me instead what you want as an assignment." He instigates, forest-green eyes only flickering over to them once all paperwork had been retrieved and he was seated upright once again. He finally placed the coffee mug down.

Summarised Situation ::
Physical Position :: Seated at Kage's desk.
Body Actions ::
State of Dress :: Full battle gear (Shinobi style)
Outward Emotion :: Neutral
Internal Dialogue :: N/A
Actual Emotion :: Ready for paperwork

Interacting with ::
Toxic Interior
Physical Actions ::
Verbal Dialogue :: "Tell me instead what you want as an assignment."
Interaction's Points of Interest ::

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kazuraii
Interaction's Points of Interest :: N/A

Jenni Deer

HeadlessKoko
Verbal Dialogue ::
Interaction's Points of Interest :: You're in a separate time frame than the others, still with Tor

Koresephone
Interaction's Points of Interest :: You're in a separate time frame than the others, still with Headless

Location's Points of Interest :: Small pond in one far corner of the large Hokage office. Door is open.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:20 pm
BlackFruity

Kazuraii

Jenni Deer

Toxic Interior

User Image
Akahana ╰☆╮ Kinuko

It is my nature to be kind gentle and loving, but know this: When it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family, and my heart; Do Not trifle with me. For I am the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.

Akahana stared at hard at Iyuko when she leaned all against Derych. She could feel her temper rising, while she grit her teeth hard enough to hear the squeak in her head. Akahana had to take several deep breaths to prevent herself from lashing out at her best friend. She knew that Iyuko was doing this only for the sole purpose of provoking Akahana into getting angry. Akahana would never understand how Iyuko thought it was a good idea to provoke her anger. But for some reason Iyuko thought that was the most fun thing to do. When the masked man came up with the coffee cup in hand, Akahana had to bite her lip hard. It was clear they were expected to follow, so follow she did, knowing Derych and Iyuko would follow suit. Once inside, and asked the question on what they wanted their assignment to be. She held her breath for a moment. Giving the temperamental one a choice? That was a first for her. She looked over at Derych and Iyuko, "I can't speak for anyone else here, though I feel at the very least Derych will agree when I say, I believe the best mission to send us on would be training. Perhaps some sparring. As of yet, we are only just fresh out of the academy, and what good is a shinobi who has not yet put in the work?" Temper though she may have, she was level headed when it counted. And she almost felt like this was some form of final test. She very well could have been wrong, but she would answer based off of the feeling.

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:40 pm
User Image

User Image

As he put much of any thought into the situation further the current Hokage had entered from outside. He would have thought he was already in the office but that's fine either way, it changed little. Once telling them to enter he followed in behind the other two. Once the man spoke up and mentioned the headbands he knew they were in business. Though the next question really threw him for a loop. What do we want as an assignment? Surely it can't work quite like that or perhaps it might have been a test? It was probably wise to answer this correctly regardless so that they actually could get their headbands. Derych was so deep in thought about the question he didn't even notice that Hana was already answering. Wait!? she was already answering?! Derych was about to interview before he comprehended what she was saying. Pleasantly surprised she had basically said the same thing he was planning on.

"If you have any assignments you wish us to complete, we will not hesitate to carry them out, though I must agree with Akahana here. Being from a faraway land myself I am quite eager to learn what being a Shinobi of the leaf village is all about." Making a clenched fist before him to which was clearly visible and heard. "Then it put to use." Giving a subtle nod to Akahana for saying what she did.
Mildly impressed.

Inventory
♜15 Kunai
♜Uhv Tags
♜Bowie Knife
Gear

Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BlackFruity

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Toxic Interior

Jenni Deer

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:50 pm
User Image
[ Kaida • Hoshiko ]
Seven times down, eight times up.

Someone followed her. She leaned more onto her bare feet, gentle vibrations down the ground as she could get an estimation of who was following her with the help of 'whispering' of the air. Which acted more like echolocation for her. The female was familiar with body type and the way she walks, not too long after that, the way she smells. If she was here, that means two more should be arriving soon. Those three were always tight-knit. She knew of bullying, children were cruel after all, as Kaida got through the bullying herself. Everyone had their own beauty and ugliness and the trio that were chatting away not too far from her had a certain beauty to them but Kaida never took her time to know them and vice versa. Said nothing, she leaned against the wall, pressed her back against it as her knees bent for a moment, going down into a chair-like position as she waited. Not wanting to eavesdrop or bother them, her fingers slipped into a bag, 'Kekekeke' She thought as she felt papers between her fingertips but was interrupted when another approached, footsteps as she tilted her head to focus. The stranger was not familiar but it seemed the trio did not attack. She smelled something and there was moisture in the air. Tea maybe? Or coffee. It was too weak to be tea so it had to be coffee. A masculine-sounding and calm voice told them to enter as she slid back up and patted her shoulder bag as if saying she'll handle it later.

Kaida used her cane to enter the office and 'sees' him walking to gather what sounded like shifting of papers so it was possible maybe files or paperwork for him. Kaida's eyebrow rose at his request for the four of them to tell him what they wanted instead. This... was unusual. Leaned forward slightly and her hands rested at the end of the cane, her chin rested on her hands as she thought for a moment. The trio, who arrived after her spoke first. Kaida doesn't mind. She was a patient woman. Now the foregeiner and rather... reboust guy spoke next. Few seconds pause, Kaida spoke up, "I would like to take up some botany courses as well some medical basics. I am not a medical ninja but there's nothing wrong with learning the basics, can make a difference in life or death for our shinobi in the front lines..." She paused, shifted her weight as she leaned away from the cane and gently grasp it as it was now on her right side, it would seem like she was using it as a walking stalk for a moment there. "I also would like some more training and focus on my strengths and weakness, especially my weakness." She emphasized on the weakness. She did not want to hold herself or anyone back all because she couldn't see.

|| ||
[ Sensor | Taijutsu | Kohonagakure ]
D-Rank | Genin | 275/275 Chakra | 275/275 Stamina

OoC:
Current Outfit: [x]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:43 pm
Iyuko Shizuku Uzumaki

User Image

Iyuko grinned as Derych ignored her, but the drilling stare of Aka bore into her. She pulled away from the massive foreigner as the sound of footsteps was heard, and a masked man trilled looked at them, giving a nod to them as he opened the door, telling them to enter. Entering with her friends and the other academy mate that they hadn't got to know, the Acting Hokage pulled out files one by one, asking them what they wanted as an assignment. Iyuko was content to go last here, letting her friends and their blind classmate go first as she thought on that. Finally, it was her turn. "Like my classmates, I believe I should do some training to grow my versatility, but I don't want anyone to die before me, so I believe I would also benefit from the same courses as my classmate here." She said, standing straight and looking forward, avoiding looking straight at leader.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

BlackFruity

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:05 am
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ
A-Rank ᚖ ANBU ᚖ Ninjutsu ᚖ Bukijutsu ᚖ Doton ᚖ Raiton

Detailed Post ::
Shi remained practically motionless as each individual of the quartet spoke up in turn without any further prompting from himself. It was only his forest-green eyes that showed his still alive and in the present, lazily blinking and ticking over to whomever was speaking at the time. Finally, at the conclusion of the group's consensus of what they wanted to do, Shi closed his eyes and let out another trill. After a second his posture shifted and he leaned forward, reaching over to the small pile of files on the newly graduated Genin.

"You can all train in your own time. I asked for assignments, as in mission requests. Another tactic then; tell me what you want to become. For example;" He spread out the folders, so each one was visible on the desk. The Acting Hokage opened Akahana's file first, green eyes scanning through the documents within along with a few pinned notes. "Kinuko, Akahana." He began. "Having a natural access to multiple chakra elements and a chakra pool to match, it would be all to easy to start you on the path to training you to become a fierce fighter for Konoha's front lines, so long as we can work your temper. And this isn't taking into account your other aptitudes. But is that what you're aiming for?" He looks up, a gaze cold not with emotion but with facts. "You could also make an excellent delegate or agent of espionage. They're not too dissimilar." Shi closes the folder and opened another.

"Kain, Derych." Shi's voice remained calm, open, a man giving opportunity not out of kindness but out of a desire to work up the best for Konohagakure. "Excelling in physical aptitudes. Another easy candidate for the front lines, though I'd suggest border work, depending on your growth." He speaks, still scanning over Derych's file. "Becoming a teacher in the physical arts is also something to consider, if you preferred to stay within Konohagakure more often." A second's pause, eyes suddenly still, before the folder was also closed and the next was opened.

"Hoshiko, Kaida." He announced with the exact same level of monotony as the other two. "Learn that relying on others isn't a weakness and you'll be excelling far more than you already are." He says after a moment of reading. "I can't see a reason why you can't be Anbu, or work in other espionage missions." He offered before turning over a particularly info-crammed note that he ended up tearing out and crumpling in his hand. "The hospital is always in need of more hands, but the Academy currently has a medic there willing to take-on those without any prior knowledge in the field. Botany, you're best to take a class at the Academy of Art and Trade, if you cannot locate a mentor." And with that, Shi closed her file and moved on to the last.

"Uzumaki, Iyuko. A natural medic." He began. "Your tendencies for speaking up against authority figures, however, needs work." Shi lifts up on small note, the writing thick and heavy, to read what was hidden underneath it. "Otherwise, you're file makes you appear quite versatile; hospital work, teaching in the academy, field support. Just to name a few. You perhaps have a few more open paths to you than the others here." At this he looks up to the mentioned three. "The burden of specialising in any area usually has higher powers pushing you down their preferred paths for you." He explains before moving on.

"So," He closes Iyuko's file and leans back in the chair once again. "You can either tell me what you want now or later. But training is on you as we have no-one to spare for taking on a Genin team at this time." A hand reaches up and gently rubs his throat, not used to talking for so long at once. "Though there are Mist Shinobi open to train others at the dojo. If you're looking for a mission that may help you along a certain path, however, I might be able to help."

Summarised Situation ::
Physical Position :: Seated at Kage's desk.
Body Actions ::
State of Dress :: Full battle gear (Shinobi style)
Outward Emotion :: Neutral
Internal Dialogue :: N/A
Actual Emotion :: Ready for paperwork

Interacting with ::
Toxic Interior
Verbal Dialogue :: "You perhaps have a few more open paths to you than the others here."

Nyx_Nightshade_7656
Verbal Dialogue :: "You could also make an excellent delegate or agent of espionage."

Kazuraii
Verbal Dialogue :: "Another easy candidate for the front lines, though I'd suggest border work, depending on your growth."

Jenni Deer
Verbal Dialogue :: "I can't see a reason why you can't be Anbu, or work in other espionage missions."

HeadlessKoko
Interaction's Points of Interest :: You're in a separate time frame than the others, still with Tor

Koresephone
Interaction's Points of Interest :: You're in a separate time frame than the others, still with Headless

Location's Points of Interest :: Small pond in one far corner of the large Hokage office. Door is open.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:52 am
BlackFruity

Toxic Interior

Kazuraii

Jenni Deer

User Image
Akahana ╰☆╮ Kinuko

Akahana frowned, hands clenching, as she worked to attempt to keep her temper in check. It was almost physically painful to do so, but the last thing she needed was to try and do something incredibly stupid; like attack the stand-in Kage. Instead she focused on her breathing and what Akatoki said to her and her friends. Delegate, espionage or front lines, huh? She hadn't put a lot of thought into what it was she wanted to do, outside of graduating and getting away from her crazy father. All three options appealed to her, however. "To be completely honest, all appeal to me in some way or another. But the two that appeal the most would be the option of being a front-line fighter, or a delegate. I have family in another village I would like to be able to visit some day." Training in their own time, sure. Except that their time now belonged to the Hokage, and was to be used how he saw fit. Since there wasn't an official Hokage at the moment, their time belonged to Shi Akatoki until a Hokage was officially appointed. She wanted to be able to stick with her friends as much as possible, but she was not a fool, nor was she naïve enough to think that they would always be able to stick together. The life of a Shinobi was fraught with danger, and people often lost contact without meaning to. Once Akahana stated her piece, she stepped back slightly and turned to look at her companions as they spoke their own desires. She was curious about them, since that was a topic that had come up, but answers had never really been reached.

OOC:

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:18 am
User Image

User Image

Giving a subtle nod at the man with the advice given. The thought of those sounded alright, though the sound of border work was a bit off-putting. He couldn't help but cringe at Hanas answer to the question reasked. The thought of picturing little Hana on the front lines was more than just a bit off-putting. He would be more than happy to take that place to avoid such a thing. He knew that some of the young shinobi there in the room have yet to face many of the harshnesses of the world. He wasn't their father or anything but he also wanted to spare them if it was at all possible. "The sound of front lines is fine by me, but also the mention of a teacher in the physical arts also holds appeal. I haven't given teaching much thought at all in the long run." His eyes shifted to Iyuko, wondering what her take would be on all of this.

Inventory
♜15 Kunai
♜Uhv Tags
♜Bowie Knife
Gear

Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BlackFruity

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:16 pm
User Image
[ Kaida • Hoshiko ]
Seven times down, eight times up.

The man before them started to take turns on naming each one of them and their strengths and weakness. She could've sworn she heard one of them was attempting to control her breathing. Did... she not like the honesty that he was reading off of her file? Then the odd man. Next was herself. He brought up that learning to rely on others wasn't a weakness and to the young genin, it depend on what it was but she couldn't argue. He wasn't entirely wrong. "Yes, that's-" She stopped when she heard a paper was torn and crumbled into his hand as she rose an eyebrow, wondering what was it that he torn. "That's why I requested botany and medical field missions. If I remember right, I needed some knowledge in both to be involved with ANBU and espionage missions." He gave advice and it seems that there was a medic at the academy that she could work with and Botany would be best over at Academy of Art and Trade. Mentally, she started to remember the steps needed to be taken towards the buildings, the different smells, the height and width of the said buildings as Shi continued on with the others that was in the room with her as she still listened. When he was done, she waited for a moment and started to think about what she wanted right this second. "I'll take on a mission."

|| ||
[ Ninjutsu| Taijutsu | Kohonagakure ]
D-Rank | Genin | 275/275 Chakra | 275/275 Stamina

OoC:
Current Outfit: [x]

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:30 pm
Iyuko Shizuku Uzumaki

User Image

Iyuko listened on as their superior went on reading from their files, listing off their strengths and weaknesses, and was surprised that hers was speaking up against authority figures. She canted her head off to the side, her eye twitching in confusion and anger. The only ones she spoke up against were people who bullied her friends and people who acted better than her because her clan is restricted to just her and her mother here in the village. "Noted..." She said through gritted teeth instead of arguing, proving the Acting Hokage right. The annoyance passed however, when she was praised for her versatility and told that she had multiple options for how she wanted to proceed. 'What do I want? Mom only told me to bring recognition to us...' She looked down at her hand and thought, knowing she didn't have to answer right away, but this would be vital towards her future, so she resolved to answer here and now. Nodding and clenching her fist, she looked up, determination in her eyes. "Sir, I want to do it all. I want to help my comrades in the field, I want to help the injured at the hospital, I want to teach at the academy.... I want to become the Hokage of the Hidden Leaf!" She announced to the room, locking eyes with the seated male.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

BlackFruity

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items