Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:19 pm
User Image
                                                                When I pretend everything is what I want it to be
                                                                I look exactly like what you had always wanted to see
                                                                When I pretend, I can’t forget about the criminal I am
                                                                Stealing second after second just cause I know I can but
                                                                I can’t pretend this is the way it’ll stay I’m just trying to bend the truth

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? The Station
                                                                Who am I with? Students
                                                                What am I doing? Walking
                                                                What am I thinking? New school year, same problems.

Jesse stepped off the train, feeling nervous again. His summer had not been pleasant, but that was because he'd spent it wandering from place to place trying to avoid Paul again. It had worked, and he wondered if that meant the man had finally given up on Jesse altogether. Jesse would be perfectly if that happened. As it was, the twelve-year-old sighed and shifted, looking wistfully at the lake before he shoved his hands in his pockets to walk toward the waiting carriages. Well, might as well grab one before they filled up. Otherwise it was a long walk to the castle.

OOC:

No turning back now
                                                                I wanna be pushed aside so let me go
                                                                Let me take back my life I’d rather be all alone
                                                                Anywhere on my own cause I can see
                                                                The very worst part of you is me

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:29 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Studious at Hogsmeade Station with Julius, Caleana
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Jittery
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Ugh, I need to stretch my legs... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

They're pacing and glowing bright ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          Their faces all snowy and white ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          Bury their paws in the stone ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Make for their heart as my home ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian didn't waste any time getting off the train; at least when he was at home, he could wander around a bit. Play with Knight. He hadn't wanted to do that in the car on the train, not with Julius' friend there. After all, he tended to get a little rowdy when he played with his pup, and he wasn't completely rude. The point was, being cooped up in the train car all day had been torture. He'd been on his feet and out the door as fast as he could manage, not even bothering to worry about his brother or Calaena. They'd catch up if they wanted to, and really, he doubted that they wanted to, given how obnoxious he was. Julius had not been amused about his teasing, he knew. Well, whatever. It wasn't his fault. He was the guy's brother, after all, they were supposed to tease each other for stuff like that. One of the many reasons he counted himself lucky that no, he didn't have any romantic inclinations or anything of the sort... an image of a certain sixth year girl popped into his head, and he scowled, shoving it aside. Hmph. How pointless would that be, having a crush on Jess? She was sixteen. He was basically still a kid compared to her. Which is why he didn't have a crush on her. Or anyone else. In fact, as far as he was concerned, he decided then, girls still had cooties. Lots and lots of cooties. Except Coffee, because she barely counted as a girl anyway, and it'd be really awkward if he couldn't hang out with his best friend.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ They tumble and fight
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ And they're beautiful
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ On the hilltops at night
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ They are beautiful

User Image

(( OOC: ))

mc2

shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:05 am
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Cute at Hogsmeade Station with Emily
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Awkward
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ ... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Mary have mercy, now look what I've done. ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          But don't blame me because I can't help where I come from. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          And running is something that we've always done, ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Well and mostly I can't even tell what I'm running from. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePersephone followed Emily as the pair exited the train, frowning lightly at the other girl's words, blinking. "What other friends?" The words were out of her mouth before she thought them through. The blonde winced, realizing how awful that'd sounded. Her shoulders slumped, eyes falling down to her feet. "I, uh... I mean, I don't... really have any other friends," she mumbled. There were people she'd spoken to, yeah, but she didn't know if she'd say that she was friends with any of them. As far as she knew, Emily was her best and only friend, at least at Hogwarts. She did have Ava at home, but it wasn't like that's who Emily was talking about. She shuffled her feet, somewhat awkwardly. "You meant your friends, though, right?" Seph wouldn't have been surprised if Emily had a lot of friends; she knew that the brunette talked to people all the time, and was really friendly and really sweet. She considered herself lucky that Emily was friends with her, but it wasn't like she was the only friend the girl had, right? After all, Emily was nice... unlike her. After what'd happened over the Summer, Persephone wanted absolutely nothing to do with her family or anything they'd wanted from her... but it didn't change the ways that they'd influenced her already. She might not be a bad person per say, but she certainly wasn't nice... She'd have to try harder to become that way. Maybe being friends with Emily would help her with that.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ I cannot run from my family, they're hiding inside me,
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ Corpses on ice, come in if you like, but just don't tell my family.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ They'd never forgive me, they say that I'm crazy,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ But they would say anything if it would shut me up.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:24 am
User Image
Oh you should've stayed home.
You should've known better!

How much do you want to bet my blood is purer than yours?

Second Year Slytherin
Wand: Hazel and Merpeople Scales, Inflexible, Decorated Shaft,
9 1/2 inches in length
Wearing: Her Uniform

☁ ☂ ☁

Wendy raised a brow as the first year sneered at her. She was evidently not impressed the the faintest hint of a smile formed on her lips as she watched Evander obviously bite back several ideas-words and perhaps more, until the first year thought to instead go for the more polite route of merely challenging her by parroting her question back to her and accuse her of running into people like a complete fool. Tucking her wand away she made a small 'tsk' and waved a hand as if to brush away the issue as no big concern.

When Evanter introduced himself coldly and refused to hold eye contact with Cathy after saying you couldn't be friends with everyone, Cathy looked the slightest bit annoyed before taking a deep breath and considering the notion-almost as if it was impossible to imagine. Meanwhile, Wendy had a nonchalant expression and cold eyes watching the scene almost as if she was bored. Cathy suddenly brightened again and said to Evander, "Ah, but you can always be friendly to everyone. Everyone has good traits-you just look at those. Friendship is a mutual relationship, I suppose, so of course you can't control others' actions or feelings but you can always control yours. You can always treat anyone as a friend if you want. After all, it is impossible to find someone who doesn't like to be treated nicely."

Wendy arched an eyebrow slightly at Cathy and said dryly, "Well, at least you're pretty." Cathy looked almost surprised by the comment-it was obvious she knew there was a barb in the statement but she wasn't going to say anything-and maybe the Hufflepuff just was too nice (or too idiotic in Wendy's opinion) to say anything back. Holding a polite smile at Cathy, Wendy continued, "You need not worry about me, Miss League. I'm sure you haven't caught up with all your friends yet. We all know you have enough. I'll be more than happy to help Mr. Lillantine find his way or direct him to other first years to chatter with if that is your concern. Previously was merely a misunderstanding on both of our parts, correct, Mr. Lillantine?" She added with a slight curtsy to Evander-not enough to actually show that much respect but only a mere formality.

Cathy glanced between the two and said holding up her hands casually in Mandarin, "Ah but, yǎ ba chī jiǎo zi, xīn lǐ yǒu shù." She shrugged and said with a wave, "Evander, right? Best of luck in your first year. I hope you make lots of friends and have fun."

"And that is one of the recognized members of the main branch of the Avery family," Wendy said, before pointing to where the first years were fetched for the boats over and said, "First years go that way. And, Mr. Lillantine, I hope for your sake you are a good swimmer. That way if your company is too disagreeable you have an escape route-you can just dump the boat. Well, I assume you hope to be in the house of Salazar Slytherin, you seem the sort to prefer it. But, always remember, in the end it is the hat of Godric Gryffindor that makes the final housing decision." She crossed her arms and watched Evander calmly. If he chose to continue to refuse to acknowledge her words she didn't care. She was going to stand there until he decided to leave or verbally dismiss her. Sure he had an old family name, but so did she, and gender aside-there was no reason they weren't equals and should be treated as such. And who was to say if the Lillantine family was as through as the Chaistys in making sure the name stayed with the appropriate sorts.

User Image

You thought you were gonna throw it back in my face,
but tell me how do my leftovers taste!

Translation: When a mute person eats dumplings, he knows how many he has eaten, even though he cannot speak.

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:42 am
User Image
UNSORTEDFIRSTYEAR

xxxxxTo say Cecilia Barrington was nervous would be an understatement. She wasn't nervous that she wouldn't fit in. Nor was she nervous about learning magic. No, Cecilia was nervous because of who her mother was. The girl hardly knew anyone else who was the child of a professor. What would everyone think? They'd probably be terrified that she would be a tattletale, and that was one thing she was not. Cecilia had inherited her parents' more mischievous traits, and that certainly meant that she was going to use them. How could she not? They were part of her.

xxxxxThe train ride had been rather quiet. A little too quiet if you asked the girl. She had heard all sorts of stories about what students at Hogwarts were like, and so far they weren't quite living up to her expectations. Of course, that was only the train ride, and this was only the beginning of the year. Things could always change. Cecilia was counting on that. She could never really stand being bored.

xxxxxJumping off the train and onto the platform, the girl looked around. Some of the other first years seemed to be so amazed at Hogsmeade. Not Cecilia. She had been to Hogsmeade before on several occasions when her father would take her to visit her mother. It all looked so normal to her. What didn't look normal, was the station back at King's Cross. That was something new. Typically, she had come here through methods other than a train. That was also something new.

xxxxxDeciding that she needed to try to make some friends before the journey and everything started, Cecilia started to wander, almost aimlessly, around the platform. She soon found a group of first years. At least, she figured they were first years. The three of them certainly looked to be her age. "Hello," the girl smiled. Walking up to people and starting a conversation really wasn't something that scared her. "I hope you don't mind me interrupting. I'm Cecilia," she said, leaving off her last name. She didn't want to risk that these were older students who knew her mother. She would never live that down.

The Forgotten Weasley

The Beast and Harlot

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:08 am
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen strode out of the darkness toward the station, and her eyes scanned the crowd. She was glad she had experience calling out to people over loud crowds, because she was certain she was going to need it here. Though, she did have to admit, this was the fun part, leading the first years across the lake. She rose her hand and called out. "First years! First years, over here. Please gather around all first years. Second years, you need to head to the carriages. First years, this way!" She then led them toward the dock, and the waiting boats.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Well, interesting group, I wonder if they play quidditch?
                                                    OOC: ALL FIRST YEARS, PLEASE POST YOUR CHARACTERS MOVING HERE AND WAIT FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:09 am
User Image
                                                        Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                        Closer to the edge
                                                        Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                        Always wondering why you’re here

User Image
                                                        ════════════════════════
                                                        𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔰𝔢𝔯 || 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 || 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥
                                                        ════════════════════════

Ashley blinked as he looked up and noticed that Dmitri made his way over. It was no secret that the sixth year was the new captain, since he'd been the former vice captain of Slytherin. However, that didn't mean that Ashley was dumb. Dmitri's former position was open, meaning of course that he would be looking. What surprised Ashley was that he was seeking the fourth year out. Unless Dmitri had decided his new vice captain already. It had been an entire summer, which meant that more than likely, yes, he had made up his mind.

Ptolemy of course was looking at the older student with a hint of distrust. Ashley could only guess why. Then again, Ptolemy didn't like a lot of other people, and only engaged himself with Rommel and Anastasia. Ashley wondered if the snake would ever get over not liking other people, but the Slytherin shoved that out of his mind for the moment.
                                                        "Hello Kamenev. I take it it's something to do with the quidditch team?" He could be wrong, of course. There could be any number of reasons Dmitri had approached him. But none of them actually came to mind. Ashley crossed his arms and waited, his expression seemingly bored, but curious.

════════════════════════

Location: Hogsmeade Station
                                                        Thinking: Okay, where are they?
                                                        OOC:

Ptolemy and Hecate

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                                        Right and nothing’s wrong
                                                        Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                        Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

Utsuha Moon

Grespeciatto

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:19 am
User Image
                                                I believe the sun should never set upon an argument
                                                I believe we place our happiness in other people's hands
                                                I believe that junk food tastes so good because it's bad for you
                                                I believe your parents did the best job they knew how to do

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-Bᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Eli blinked, suddenly glad that his parents weren't that high strung. Then again, he figured if they were, he probably wouldn't be the same guy. As it was, he figured he had enough to worry about without being fussed about clothes and the like. He linked both hands behind his head, smiling. There was one thing he was glad about. For whatever reason, Dani took his comments in stride. He reached out and scritched Sassafrass behind he ear. Hank of course was tucked into a pocket for safekeeping, so he wasn't worried about the toad being eaten. "I didn't interrupt anything, did I?"

He looked between the older Gryffindor and Dani, hoping he hadn't. Then again, he might have. He didn't think they'd mind. Maybe. He grinned awkwardly. "Well, if I did, just lemme know and tell me to piss off or something. I'm pretty sure I can be annoying if I wanted to be." He chuckled a bit. Wasn't that an understatement. He was sure that that David kid in his house thought he was the plague by this point.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Well, she looks nice at least.
                                                OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality
                                                I believe that trust is more important than monogamy
                                                I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul
                                                I believe that family is worth more than money or gold

Graydon Ironshield

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:40 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

RavenclawSecond Year12 Years OldSingle

Dylan looked up once the woman came up and started calling out directions at the first years and second years. His blue eyes gazed towards the first years, and he couldn't help but crack a smile. Some of them looked fairly nervous, and it was a shock to know he was the same way just only a year ago. Unfortunately he had not found any of his friends from last year.. well, he didn't really have friends. Just people he had talked to and liked. He saw little familiar faces, and the ones he did see were either people he didn't like or just hadn't said a word to.

He sighed and followed the line of students who were making their way to the carriages, scratching the back of his head and sliding the multitude of candy he had bought on the train ride here into his pocket. He hadn't had a chance to try a lot of it.

OOC: Open for Interaction
Attire: Robes
Company: None

Quote:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:46 pm
User Image
Tomas
Coveny

UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

xxxTomas stumbled out of the train, his hair messy and his robes fussed up. He quickly straightened himself out, his heart beating at a fairly quick pace. He frowned, looking around and seeing mostly older people. He knew he was late, but there had to be someone that who at least looked like a first year. He then a few kids to the side of him talking about how they had had to go towards the boats, how convenient! He rushed in the direction, quickly catching up to the line of first years and fixing himself up as best he could in the moments he had. He tried his best to fit in, but it was glaringly obvious that he had been late. It wasn't his fault. Those train rides were so comfy and relaxing! He couldn't help but doze off.

OOC: Open for Interaction
Quote:

Thoughts: Can't believe I'm late before I've even been sorted!
Clothes: Messy robes
Company: Other first years

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:41 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxjust because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's nonsense.

Fourth Year | | Fourteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

Lexine hurried off the train rather groggily having slept most of the way to Hogwarts, as per usual. She quickly stepped to the side as her feet met the ground, not wanting to be in anyone's way. She looked around, her vision a bit blurry from sleep, trying to find someone. unsuccessfully, of course. Drawing in a deep breath Lexine placed her hand on her temple rubbing it gently. Looking back up she felt a slight panic begin to creep up on her, but she tried her best to ignore it. Instead of focusing on that she forced herself to scan the area for someone she knew, but was failing terribly.

uniform x ooc :: so i didn't know what to write

RedEagleEye007

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:57 pm
Valentina La Russa
Fourth Year Gryffindor

As Valentina got off the train to go back to school She was going to miss her siblings and her nieces Jade and Lavender. "I still can not believe I am actually godmother to Lavender. and Victoria is godmother to Jade. Just a bummer that they going to be living in France. At least I can see them on the holidays when we go to Italy or France." She said to herself. "I wonder if I can find Jasper and Alice as I haven't seen them since I saw the glimpse of them in Diagon Alley back in the holidays before Alessandra took me back home for the wedding/" Valentina was looking around for them. "I better keep my grades up as next year is OWLs year I do not want to repeat them otherwise my father would me angry with me.' She said to herself.

(OOC: Open for Interaction)

murruelecreuset

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

Mystic Lunar

Lavish Wildcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:06 pm
User Image
Constance Tanner
First Year || Unsorted

The train ride was not very eventful to Constance, who had read one of her textbooks on the train. She really wished she brought something better to read but her parents wanted her to do well in this new school, even if they still thought that this witch thing was all a miss understanding. It did however get them to buy her a cat, so everything wasn't all bad. It made Constance think that at some level her parents must know it was true, like she knew it was. However she did learn one thing on the train, it was about the school, how the students were placed in houses, and she’ll be put into one, likely everyone else already know that but she was clueless about it.

Constance was in no rush when the train got to the station. She wanted to see if her things were in order putting away her book as well as her Cat, who complained about being placed into the cat carrier. However Constance didn't think it would be wise to bring her new pet with her. After all they haven’t really gotten to know each other and the cat still needed a name.

As Constance exited the train she was too busy looking around to watch her feet and ends up stumbling falling to the ground right outside of the train. This was so like her and she was used to falling down. She was very lucky because this time she didn't stumble into anyone. Sitting up she notices her stockings got hole in them where her knee scraped the ground. She know it wasn't a good idea to wear stocking but at least the robe didn't get a hole in it, just a little dusty from the fall. As Constance jumps to her feet she starts hearing women call ‘First years, this way!’ She starts making her way over till she sees a big lake.

[exit to lake]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:52 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: King's Cross Station (Hogwarts Express) -> Hogsmeade Station

So Timothy wasn’t taking the class but it seemed Benjamin was. Maybe that wasn’t a bad thing. Perhaps Mira could patch some things up with him being in the same class as him. “I don’t know if Quidditch can teach you any of that. Granted that’s what everyone keeps telling me.” She said rolling her eyes to the last part. “Though I could think of worse things to be forced to take.” She told him honestly.

“Um… you won’t be exactly solo.” Mira piped up. “I’m also taking it, of course of my own accord.” She added. When they arrived at the station Mira followed Timothy off the train. Looking to Benjamin she shook her head. “It’s in the afternoon from what I remember.” She told him before looking to Timothy. “He’s always like this isn’t he?” she asked curiously.

It seemed to Mira that Timothy was rather social more so then she was. Though that wasn't hard for anyone to outdo. She didn't even know the majority of her class not to mention her own house. Sadly she never cared to pay much attention.
“So we heading to the carriage and getting out of this crowded place?”

User Image

With: Timothy & Benjamin

Wearing: Green with a Hint of Blue under robes

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101
mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:12 pm
Consuming space and time you welcome it.
And drawing side-by-side the lines you see fit...
Truth or consequence; you yield and go-
And take control!
You’re getting big, you’re wanting more...
You’re hiding behind your plastic soul.
Screaming out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have a doubt who’s in control.

ᵉᵛᵃᶰᵈᵉʳ ᵗʳᶤˢᵗᵃᶰ ˡᶤˡˡᵃᶰᵗᶤᶰᵉ
ᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ
ᶠᶤʳˢᵗ ʸᵉᵃʳ
User Image

You're getting big: Uneasy | You're wanting more: ... | Hiding behind: Students | Your plastic soul: Hogsmeade Station

Vander saw what might have been the beginnings of a ghost of a smile on Wendy's face, and he tried not to flush red. He only got smiles for two reasons: he'd done something to make his father proud or something to make his mother talk to him in a tone reserved for idiots. He was almost annoyed that she put her wand away- he would have kept his out until the other person backed off, then maybe hexed them anyways for good measure, and Vander was in no way backing off. He lifted his head up even higher and looked at the wave of her hand like he would a very irritating fly.

Cathaline, on the other hand, looked perturbed for a second or two before brightening right back up. It was almost unnatural, and he frowned. What, was she afraid to disagree with him, or just one of those cowards terrified of provoking a real argument? He was used to the former and incensed by the latter. "I'm fairly sure it's possible," he muttered. He didn't want to be treated nicely by her, or even anyone, really. He just wanted what he deserved, and he wasn't so delusional as to think everyone should think of and act towards him as if he was some sweet and caring young boy. He wasn't. But he sensed that arguing with an older student would be fruitless, since the older someone was, the more they tended to think they were absolutely right about everything imaginable. He would know, being the oldest of his siblings.

He was a little caught off guard by the blatant insult the redhead gave the blonde, treating her like an airhead- Vander knew the Hufflepuff, though she still might be stupid as a box of badgers, wasn't a complete ditz. If she had been she wouldn't have been able to word her response so well, even if she said it an impossibly sunny and cheerful tone. Maybe she was the type who would snap years from now and go on a murderous rampage, and the Hat would seriously reconsider its placement. However, from what he'd seen she probably fit in just fine with her house mates. The whole lot of them probably spent all their time kissing up to each other about this and that. Plenty of Slytherins most likely did that, too, but at least they were subtle about it.

Vander did wonder why Wendy referred to her cousin, who was hardly that much older than her by the looks of the two of them, as "Miss League". His own family was very formal, yes, but he even always call their siblings by their full names. They called him Vander, even when he was being awful to them, and he was perfectly capable of still calling Cyrus "Cy" even if he'd just made the younger boy cry. She called him Mr. Lillantine too, and his eyes narrowed. Was it her idea of a compliment or way of trying to appease him? He doubted she cared what he thought. Did she think it would annoy him? For Merlin's sake, the girl even curtsied, which he wasn't going to complain about, but if she expected him to be kissing her hand like a bloody little gentleman out of a romance novel she had more than another thing coming.

"I don't need your help," he stated to her, and daringly added, "Wendy." He wasn't going to go "Miss Chaisty" on her. She didn't deserve it, running into him like that and then blaming him. "Uncorrect," he commented frankly, "It was all your fault." She'd given him a shoddy curtsy, anyhow, and still hadn't apologized. He raised his eyebrows, though they probably couldn't be seen under his bangs, as Cathaline said something in a foreign language, wished him luck, and left. He was relieved she was gone. He didn't want to be seen as someone who fraternized with Hufflepuffs, after all.

The surname Avery he recognized much more, but he didn't say anything. Were they planning on disowning the girl for being a Hufflepuff or had the heads of the family gone soft with what he presumed was old age? He'd never known his own grandparents or great uncles and aunts, but had heard it seemed to be a Lillantine trait to grow harsher over time. "I'm aware," he said coldly, as she pointed in the direction of the lake. What did she think he was, part muggle? He knew you took boats to get to the castle first year, thank you very much. She crossed her arms, which girls weren't even allowed to do- his sister got a rap on the knuckles for even daring to stand up by placing her hands on a table like a man- and just watched him as she spoke, refusing to move. He was going to have to leave, then. He wished he was bigger, taller, more intimidating, not a skinny, frail little thing. "You don't know my sort at all," he almost laughed a hard snicker, but managed to not to, and gave her an insidious, mocking little look as revenge. "Not nearly as much as you seem to think you do, anyway." He turned and left and to his embarrassment almost had to run to catch up with the rest of the first years headed down to the lake. Maybe he would dump the boat now, just to let off a little steam. He could swim. Or at least not drown.

ᵃᶰᵈ ʲᵘᶳᵗ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᶳᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵗʳᵒˡˑ

*exit to Black Lake*

mc2

If you follow everyone it’s easier to find-
You have the courage and the heart to lose your mind!
Behind the curtain there’s a certain man you know...
You can’t control.
You need it now, you want it more...
Hiding behind your plastic soul.
You scream out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have doubt who’s in control.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games