Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
CatWaffle rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 10, 10, 9, 8, 3, 8, 2, 4, 3 Total: 62 (10-100)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 8:14 am
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui tried the be the younger seeker to the quaffle

Position: Chaser
                                                                    AC: 19(+2 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2 +4 NF/DD )
                                                                    Modifiers: +7 Stealing +5 other
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                    Total roll:
                                                                    Post to goal 0/3

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    null

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 8:15 am
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shuishot off with the quaffle in arm toward the ravenclaw goals

AC: 19(+2 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2 +4 NF/DD )
                                                                    Modifiers: +7 Stealing +5 other
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Total roll:
                                                                    Post to goal 1/3

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 9:40 am
Still stuck in bed try to remember how
Unscrew my head that's too left brain right now
I washed my hair, I’m still a mess
I'm having trouble getting dressed
I've still got memories to repress
But I still hear my mama saying

User Image
I L E N E
H E L E D D
W A R L O W

hufflepuff beater │ fifth year │ halfblood

Lena decided she might as well try to take Nico out now. She hunted down a bludger to aim at the opposing seeker.

OOC:
Position: Beater
AC: 17
Mods: +7 Bludger Hits
Total Roll: 11 (miss)
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

If you’re sad and you know it
And you don't want to show it
Clap your hands
If you are sad, that's okay
You can clap it all away
Just clap your hands

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 9:43 am
Little sparrow, little sparrow
Precious fragile little thing
Little sparrow, little sparrow
Flies so high and feels no pain

User Image
MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD RAVENCLAW │ SEVENTH YEAR PREFECT │ TEAM CAPTAIN

Maisie shot after Shui, determined to reach him and steal the quaffle before he neared their goals.

OOC:
AC: 20
Mods: +8 Scoring, +6 Stealing
Total Roll: 10 (miss)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made:
Username

All ye maidens heed my warning
Never trust the hearts of men
They will crush you like a sparrow
Leaving you to never mend

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 3:17 pm
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico dodged the bludger and began his search

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 17 (+2EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF)
                                                                            Modifiers: +7 spot/catch +5 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 22 spotted!

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

null

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 3:20 pm
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy swooped in for a steal. That was his quaffle!

Position: chaser
                                                              Modifiers: +7 steal/score +5 other
                                                              Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Total roll:
                                                              post to goal 0/3

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 3:21 pm
User Image

Iggy whooped as he stole and headed for the goals

Total roll: 22 steal
                                                              post to goal 1/3

null

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 4:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                              αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                              нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                              αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                              αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceCharley mounted her broom with the rest of the players and was off. Once she was in the air, she was after a bludger, taking aim hoping to hit Hufflepuff's seeker.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                              ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                              уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                              ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                              ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

xxxRAVENCLAW BEATERxxx
                                              AC: 18
                                              Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                              Mods: (+8 to Bludger Hits)
                                              Lives:

Aiming At: Lia
                                              Final Roll: #

xxxScorexxx
                                              00 to 00
                                              TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 5:54 pm
User Image
                                                  ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                                  Sixteen Years Old - Sixth Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Adopted
                                                  ╚═════════════════════════════╝

When the game began, Philip was up in the air, watching his team and the opposing team battle it out. Once things had got moving, he aimed at Ignatius as currently, he seemed to be the biggest threat to his teammates.

Armour Class: 19
                                                  Modifiers: (hitting +7)
                                                  Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                  Total Roll: 11 (missed)
                                                  Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                  Hit: > opponent's AC
                                                  Save: > 15
                                                  Hit Self: < 4

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                                  Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

Kungfudemoness

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 8:58 pm
User Image
                                                Listen as your day unfolds,
                                                Challenge what the future holds
                                                Try and keep your head up to the sky
                                                Lovers, they may cause you tears
                                                Go ahead release your fears,
                                                Stand up and be counted
                                                Don't be ashamed to cry

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Hᴜꜰꜰʟᴇᴘᴜꜰꜰ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Bethany mounted her broom and shot up into the air. She watched the action for a bit, trying to gauge when she should go in and try for a steal if necessary. When Iggy made off with the quaffle, she swooped in, trying to grab it.

AC: 15
                                                Modifiers: +5 to all
                                                {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                Final Roll: --
                                                -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: I am more than ready to start this game.
                                                OOC: Stupid me recorded the wrong stats... orz

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Herald what your mother said
                                                Read the books your father read
                                                Try to solve the puzzles in your own sweet time
                                                Some may have more cash than you
                                                Others take a different view,
                                                My oh my, heh, hey

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 8:59 pm
User Image
                                                Listen as your day unfolds,
                                                Challenge what the future holds
                                                Try and keep your head up to the sky
                                                Lovers, they may cause you tears
                                                Go ahead release your fears,
                                                Stand up and be counted
                                                Don't be ashamed to cry

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Hᴜꜰꜰʟᴇᴘᴜꜰꜰ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Bethany grinned as she made off with the quaffle. She abruptly pulled away and started toward the Ravenclaw goals, intent on getting a goal in and hopfully putting Hufflepuff on the board.

AC: 15
                                                Modifiers: +5 to all
                                                {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                Final Roll: 19 (Stolen!)
                                                1/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: I am more than ready to start this game.
                                                OOC: Stupid me recorded the wrong stats... orz

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Herald what your mother said
                                                Read the books your father read
                                                Try to solve the puzzles in your own sweet time
                                                Some may have more cash than you
                                                Others take a different view,
                                                My oh my, heh, hey

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 9:05 pm
User Image User Image
Lavinia Elena Gismondi
Ravenclaw First Year
Halfblood Young Backpacker Chaser

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff (Game 2)

Lavinia watched as Hufflepuff came a way with the ball and Ravenclaw quickly took it back. It didn't last long before Hufflepuff had the ball again. Lavinia went after the older puff hoping to get her chance to get the ball back. She wasn't about to hold her breath given the girl being older then her. Probably played a few years before today. Gaining speed she went to take the ball from Bethany.

Company : Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs

OOC :
                                                  Stealing / Passing: Bethany - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 4 (fail)
                                                  AC: 12
                                                  Modifiers: +2 AC, +2 Shooting
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff
                                                  00 - 00

A curious one, aren't you?
                                                  The simplest answer to most things is 'magic'
                                                  Though I wager you'll want a more complete answer than that
                                                  Adventurous spirit, sharp mind
                                                  Yes, you're well suited to
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 8:37 am
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico lit up when he saw the snitch and shot after it!

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 17 (+2EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF)
                                                                            Modifiers: +7 spot/catch +5 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 22 spotted
                                                                            Chase: 1/3
                                                                            Catch: 0/2

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

null

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 8:41 am
User Image

"Hey!" Iggy said over the roar of the game when the quaffle was stolen. He went to take back the quaffle

Total roll:
                                                              post to goal 0/3

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Trickblues

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 9:07 am
User Image
User Image
Hey brother
There's an endless road to rediscover
Hey sister
Do you still believe in love? I wonder
Oh, if the sky comes falling down
For you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do

User Image

Half-BloodRavenclawFourth Year BeaterFourteen Years OldThe Daily Dragon

» Quidditch Tryouts 2045 » The Pitch » With: Ravens and Puffs
» Wearing: Quidditch Uniform. Compression sleeve. » Status: "Not so fast!"

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Hufflepuff had managed to steal back the quaffle and both chasers looked like they could use some help in the struggle of getting it back. Jonah sped to the nearest bludger and swung his bat, aiming for Bethany.

Position: Beater
AC: 19 (+2EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF + 2 DD)
Modifiers: +7 Hitting Bludgers // + 5 Other
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡
Final Roll: 21 (HIT, unless blocked)

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Quote:

What if I'm far from home?
Oh brother, I will hear you call
What if I lose it all?
Oh sister, I will help you out
Oh, if the sky comes falling down
For you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games