Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:05 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well now **walks around you laughing then grabbing sides** oooooo got to remember not to do that so much ye......how are things going with you my good friend????

xP

I guess things are okay. I'm a little spaced out at the moment, I guess.

How are you doing? ^__^

spaced out about what??

oh besides being tired and sore I guess I am ok.......I have a good partner there........

Just, not really focusing on anything. Or maybe unable to. I dunno. eek

Well that's good. ^__^
I'm glad everything worked out alright... eek

ohh.....I hate when that happens to me.......I kinda zone out for a few minutes.......

why thanks **laughing** owww.......got to remember not to do that but hard not to.........yeah with Halloween coming up we got other worries to worry about..........

Yep. Not gonna accomplish much today. @.@
*wanders around*

>.< Careful.

Oh no, what's got you worried? D:

**watches you pace** well with Halloween coming my partner will undergo his transformation........and it the badder side of what he is...............................  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:10 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

spaced out about what??

oh besides being tired and sore I guess I am ok.......I have a good partner there........

Well that's good. ^__^

ohh.....I hate when that happens to me.......I kinda zone out for a few minutes.......

why thanks **laughing** owww.......got to remember not to do that but hard not to.........yeah with Halloween coming up we got other worries to worry about..........

*wanders around*

>.< Careful.

**watches you pace** well with Halloween coming my partner will undergo his transformation........and it the badder side of what he is...............................

Oh dear. @.@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:14 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

spaced out about what??

Well that's good. ^__^

*wanders around*

>.< Careful.

Oh dear. @.@

oh.......I told you he gets rid of the bodies I need to drain but don't want turned......have you wondered how he does that?????  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:17 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

*wanders around*

>.< Careful.

Oh dear. @.@

oh.......I told you he gets rid of the bodies I need to drain but don't want turned......have you wondered how he does that?????

No, I thought I was better off not knowing. -_-  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:25 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

*wanders around*

>.< Careful.

Oh dear. @.@

**smiling** well......he is worse during Halloween and can't control himself.....I just hope that my personality that is the same doesn't come out then.......  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:55 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. @.@

**smiling** well......he is worse during Halloween and can't control himself.....I just hope that my personality that is the same doesn't come out then.......

Oh my. eek  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:05 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. @.@

Oh my. eek

yeah....after this fight I just had it might not not take much to bring her out......**flipping hair back and tail swinging** yeah.....but....I think everyone likes me better.....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:06 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

*smothers with pillow*

No thank you, I have my own. .-.

well now.... thats what they call that now... have fun with that pillow... eek

::snickers::: its not mine- so i thought it was yours.... there was a weird smell from it too... eek eek .

I hope smothering you in your sleep with a pillow would not be fun. I'd like to think I'm not that kind of person. .___.

Nope. Not mine. eek

dude... what YOU do with pillows does NOT concern me... :::she blinks innocently::: ...

damn... wonder who was here before me... a friend of yours maybe?.... :::she uses her stick to hold up dirty clothes:::...

I dunno. Anyone can come in here, pretty much.

ewwww... i feel dirty now...  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:10 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. eek

yeah....after this fight I just had it might not not take much to bring her out......**flipping hair back and tail swinging** yeah.....but....I think everyone likes me better.....

Shouldn't whoever she is be weakened too?

Oh, we'll that's good.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:11 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

*smothers with pillow*

No thank you, I have my own. .-.

well now.... thats what they call that now... have fun with that pillow... eek

::snickers::: its not mine- so i thought it was yours.... there was a weird smell from it too... eek eek .

I hope smothering you in your sleep with a pillow would not be fun. I'd like to think I'm not that kind of person. .___.

Nope. Not mine. eek

dude... what YOU do with pillows does NOT concern me... :::she blinks innocently::: ...

damn... wonder who was here before me... a friend of yours maybe?.... :::she uses her stick to hold up dirty clothes:::...

Why's that?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:14 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Nope. Not mine. eek

Why's that?

:::she burns the odd pile of dirty clothes as she scowls:::... i dont know whose they are... you dont know whose they are and neither of us know WHAT was done with them....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:20 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Nope. Not mine. eek

Why's that?

:::she burns the odd pile of dirty clothes as she scowls:::... i dont know whose they are... you dont know whose they are and neither of us know WHAT was done with them....

You could have just not touched them. eek

This is a public area, and the whole place is surveilled, so it can't be anything too bad. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:26 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. eek

Oh, we'll that's good.

**looks at you and raises eyebrow** well now..... that is an interesting question......I don't really know since none of us knows what the others feels....all of us do not know of the others........it is just that I know of the others................I know there is another who has not come out yet............  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:32 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. eek

Oh, we'll that's good.

**looks at you and raises eyebrow** well now..... that is an interesting question......I don't really know since none of us knows what the others feels....all of us do not know of the others........it is just that I know of the others................I know there is another who has not come out yet............

I mean, you fought and won, and you're tired. She fought and lost, shouldn't she be worse off? If she didn't run down, you wouldn't have been able to stop her. She'd just keep on going. So she should be worse of than you at the moment. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:37 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Why's that?

You could have just not touched them. eek

This is a public area, and the whole place is surveilled, so it can't be anything too bad. .-.

:::she looks at him flatly::: dude you really have know idea do you... and i didnt touch them my poor stick did... :::scowls:::  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games