Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

HinaKinkiNoKo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:58 am
Hi people 3nodding
thanx for inviting me biggrin
I'm a random girl, 17 years, 176 cm and so on XD call me Hina or Liu, whatever you like. My real name is Petra and I really do not like it blaugh What I do like:

~~anime and manga - but nowadays I find it really difficult to find some good anime or manga

~~fantasy - vampires and werewolves forever. When I am in EMOde, I am goth blaugh I don't like stuff where these creatures are described as malicious and stupid bloodthirsty beasts. I prefer books or films where their emotions, thoughts and memories are shown, such as books by Anne Rice - and yes, I mean books - they're better than films.

~~slash. or yaoi, or boys love - call it what you want, it's the same thing. I love it, I read it, I watch it, I write it. Recenty I've become an addict to gay movies, they're more realistic than normal romantic movies and I like them more... Formula 17 rules, Wolves of Kromer are great, and so is No night too late... I watched Beautiful Thing last night, but that British or whatever accent was horrible, I couldn't understand half of what they said... crying that's sad.

~~music - almost every kind of it. I like gothic, rock, metal, punk, pop, J-pop, J-rock, etc. but I also love classical music, I can't stop listening to Vivaldi's Four seasons, especially Winter, it's great. I don't mind any genre as long as I like it, I think it's the individual song that matters, not genre.

Wanna know more? Just PM me and we can talk 3nodding blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:23 am
Hello
i'm new to this guild and my name is freya (call me DF ;3)

i'm 11
my favourite anime/mangas are one piece,naruto, chobits and elfen lied
i have one black cat called luna
and i have my own ibook (yes  rocks ;3 but windows too)

i wish i wouldnt be fat....and i would love to be a vampire *dreams*
i'm kinda too weird
some ppl slap me for fun biggrin so i slap them too :3
sometimes i think i'm an emo kid (yes sir...the world is really boring biggrin )
i love goth rock and i am a bigh within temptation fan

hmm idk wht i should say now XD  

Matiina

Better-than-me

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:24 am
hi u can call me Mily my real name is Iris im 13 and im often confused
i like:
manga
anime
vampires
books
yaoi
music ((((mainly rock))))
and if u wanna know more just ask ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:55 am
Hi im Jose me friens cal be BB for beast boy, i like manga, tv, and anime i like to draw to, and play PSP
im 13
and i love music, rock, punk rock, punk  

LabTech_X

Light-San

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:13 pm
Yo... the names Nemaki-Aozora... And you can look at my profile if you want to know more about me...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:49 pm
Hi hi^^ I'm Death-Wisher!.. If you want to get to know me just pm me heart  

Black Vampyre Heart

Taka-fukushu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:46 pm
Er...hey. I ish Taka-fukushu, and the first thing that comes to mind is that I'm not good at doing these Introduction posts...yesh. Lemme see...I don't like telling much about myself because I'm paranoid like that, but what little information that I guess couldn't hurt is that I'm Puerto Rican, do FCCLA, forensics, martial arts, and act at a local community theater. I'm working to be an award-winning author and hopefully a screenwriter, as my hope is that if I master both areas, I can bring as many peoples' books to the screen as possible in a manner of which I stay as loyal to the book as possible, me being a fellow author of course.

So yeah...I enjoy debating very much, and as long as I know enough about the subject and have some sort of passion for it, I could go on about it for months, years maybe. ^_^; Roleplaying's fun too, so if you're making one, be sure to let me know~! Yeah...guess that's all that I can say here without being paranoid again. See ya in ze forums! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:22 pm
whee, thankies for the invitation to this looovely looking guild heart Well, here goes a simple intro...

Who? Mimi Guarino
Which? A girly girl ^_^
Where? Paradise heart (huzzah for hawaii girls)
Tall? I suppose so... 5'8"
How Long? Sixteen Years
Favorites? Interesting convorsations, good RPG's, lovely reads, nice people, rainy cozy days, white chocolate, twizzlers, candy canes, movies...
Loves? My fabulous friends and family
Meet? You? ^_^

Anzu_Rose

Novatone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:35 pm
Hello heart
I'm Novatone...well...you call me Sabrina...why not?
I'm 17 and live in Hawaii...they rest about me you'll have to find out yourself cool See ya!

-Novatone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:00 pm
Hello
I'm Sebastian...Most people call me Flame anyway
I started gaia about 3-4 years ago.

I kinda got a random invite to join and figured "Why not" nothing better to do.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Magic Position

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:22 pm
+
hi .. whee

I'm Megan, I'm 15 and I just joined this guild.. less than 5 minutes ago.
I sarted gaia in april 2006. [kinda new yeah?]

I'm from Canada B.C cool
it's not snowing up here! not where I am at least >.>
I uhm..err.
ask about the rest :3
+

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:26 pm
yo my gaia name is yami you can call me that or just y my real name is Dustin im the coolest irish ninja you'll ever meet i am very random and i like potatos, cheese, manga, NINJAS, chuck norris, the band dragon force,heavy metal in general , and alot of other random crap like MUFFINS
this is what i look like please contain your self
User Image  

Yami_the_Ninja

Anzu_Rose

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:07 pm
Novatone
Hello heart
I'm Novatone...well...you call me Sabrina...why not?
I'm 17 and live in Hawaii...they rest about me you'll have to find out yourself cool See ya!

-Novatone

no way. Hello fellow paradise/state gal B)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:18 pm
'Ello, name's 'Nashi. (short for Nanashi...don't ask.) And Sabrina...hawaii pwns. *misses hawaii*  

Eleventyone

AndrewTheGreat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:45 pm
Hello I'm Andrew, randomly got the PM, so I joined, if you want to know more about me, just read my journal, I'll try to remember to update it.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games