Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 14 Total: 29 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:54 am
Psyzapp
GOOD! mad It's just what he deserves. *She grins sweetly at Officer Dougherty and snuggles up closer to him.* William, I'm in need of a taser. Do you think you could find a really good one for me? Like one the police force uses? *Bats her eyelashes at him.*

*He looks at her, raises one eyebrow and lowers his voice* You mean to tell me that with that assortment of weaponry you have in that secured room downstairs, you do not have any tasers? I find that rather ... amusing. Heh heh heh ... I'll have to check around and see what I can come up with for you.

*finishes up his coffee and looks at his watch.* Oh man, I need to get back to work, love. I'll let you know if I can come up with anything for you. *stands up, pulls her into his arms and plants a passionate one on her soft lips. After a moment, he releases her, then turns and exits MW.* See you later, M'dear! cool  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:55 am
ThisEmptySoul
Taser? gonk *shudders* While you're off missing people passed out in the bar... *points at Icy* {{yes, I know you mentioned your connection going out, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to poke fun at you ninja }}

{{ eek gonk DAMNED ELF!!! scream You would out me to save your own smurf colored skin! stressed }}

{{As for the south; I'm not originally from it but have lived there for over fifteen years. Both sides of my family were born and raised in the south, so it's everyday to me. If it's humorous to you, then have at it sport}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:56 am
{{OH btw, love the sig art Reisen. Glad you found someone to morph your fave two characters together}}  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:57 am
Icy Reign
ThisEmptySoul
Taser? gonk *shudders* While you're off missing people passed out in the bar... *points at Icy* {{yes, I know you mentioned your connection going out, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to poke fun at you ninja }}

{{ eek gonk DAMNED ELF!!! scream You would out me to save your own smurf colored skin! stressed }}

{{As for the south; I'm not originally from it but have lived there for over fifteen years. Both sides of my family were born and raised in the south, so it's everyday to me. If it's humorous to you, then have at it sport}}
((I find Southern culture and history very interesting. I'm also learning Dixie and have a Confederate battle flag hidden in my closet.))  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:57 am
((tackle glomps and pounces Icy through the shroud of the "(())" blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:07 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*He looks at her, raises one eyebrow and lowers his voice* You mean to tell me that with that assortment of weaponry you have in that secured room downstairs, you do not have any tasers? I find that rather ... amusing. Heh heh heh ... I'll have to check around and see what I can come up with for you.

*finishes up his coffee and looks at his watch.* Oh man, I need to get back to work, love. I'll let you know if I can come up with anything for you. *stands up, pulls her into his arms and plants a passionate one on her soft lips. After a moment, he releases her, then turns and exits MW.* See you later, M'dear! cool

*She sighs heavily as she dreamily watches him leave wishing he didn't have to go back to work. heart After a bit, she snaps out of it. She sighs loudly again and heads into her office and down to her Chambers.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:09 pm
* walks into the bar and heads immediately for the closest brandy bottle and takes it with him to one of the barstools and promptly begins to guzzle it from the bottle. *  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:10 pm
lady leko-chan
((tackle glomps and pounces Icy through the shroud of the "(())" blaugh ))

{{ whee xd heart *ish tackleglomped and pounced, returning the favors before her favorite sneaky attacker can escape* twisted Hope work isn't going too badly hon. wink }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:27 pm
((not bad just busy - busy like I need to concentrate for long periods of time on something busy - plus we've been interviewing all week so that doesn't get my work done very well gonk - Black do I need to come in and check on you? eek ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
(( today has been bad...really bad....and I wish I could just drink all my troubles away....but sadly no alcohol out here. Good thing Black can drink.....and has a good storyline for his life ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:07 pm
((oh I'm so sorry to hear that!! I am sending better fortune your way - Leko also drinks for my stresses as well I can relate))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:16 pm
(( This is one of those days where I just have the urge to just leave this place. I really do hate it here ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:24 pm
((today is the type of day where i can loose a stapler that is right in front of my face or where i can get confused thinking i lost an original invoice when i have it in my hand stare ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:32 pm
(( lol...well we each have our own little battles. Mine is in the desert yours is in the office. What an odd couple we are. lol..))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:38 pm
*comes up from downstairs, sits next to Black - without saying a word she summons a bottle of Jack and starts drinking straight from the bottle as well*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games