Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:04 pm
((back~ i ran to the store for some advil~))

She decided that for her, skirt day would be over. She got up but...things started getting dizzy and her cheeks felt burning hot. "uh...wa..@.@" She tripped and collapsed. "Ow...nng..."

((im puttin my sickness into ukraine. oh dear~ :C))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:06 pm
Poland giggles and plays with Liet's skirt. "You could always wear something under your skirt....sometimes I like, wear jeans under a short skirt when it's cold~" he says, "And the heels come with practice. Like, wear them more and you'll get used to them." he says. His bodyguard takes a seat next to the small group of nations, wishing he knew how to be as social as his client. He smiles awkwardly. "If I may say so, I think you look very nice, Mr Litwie."

((Edit: Eh, yeah, um, Lithuania wanted me to tell you all she's having some connection issues, kay? So, she didn't like, disappear on us or anything. :3))  

Mama Lussuria

Aniki China

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:12 pm
J-Japan, aru! I didn't see you there, aru.... well, you know in those anime shows you have, with all those girls in skimpy outfits, aru....

*notices Ukraine* Ukraine! *goes to her side* Are you OK, aru?

((Have to go again~ Won't be back till later))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:15 pm
"Nng...I don't f-feel so well....I'm not used to this climate..." Her breath was scarce and her fever was getting worse.

((pay no attention to the person beside me~ >w> ))

DieSinneistSchon

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:18 pm
(( Good LORD my connection doesn't exist right now. Just warning you all if I vanish for long periods of time. Probably means I lost connection.))

Liet blushed a bit. "It's only because I'm covered. You wouldn't say that if I wore something more revealing, believe me. It's the dress that's pretty, not me." He wave his hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:26 pm
((Fail connections are fail. x_X -knows-))  

catweasels

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:30 pm
"The...dress? Eh, no, Mr. Litwie, I eh...meant you, not the er...the dress." Irenenusz says, blushing. He looks away shyly, gaining a giggle from his client. "Told you he was shy, Liet." Poland says, poking his friend. He looks over at Canada. "You've certainly gotten quiet. Like, something up?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:40 pm
((well well...>w> ))
She recovered herself when no one was looking. "Ahem. I would like to introduce you to my..well...hired help." She asked Fedir to step forward, though he remained silent. "He came with me on my trip. I'm surprised he didn't show up before now."

DieSinneistSchon

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:43 pm
Though he really didn't want to know what she meant by 'hired help', Poland smiles and extends a hand. "Nice to meet you! Like, be nice to Ukraine, kay?"

((Edit: Whoops, didn't mean to make him say his name 'fore anyone else has. @w@; ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:45 pm
((... >> So, I totally got distracted by my stepdad and Lord of the Rings...
Treebeard: I am on nobody's side because nobody is on mine.
Me: That's pretty emo.
Stepdad: I know. He probably sits in the forest all day cutting himself. Who needs a razor when you can use an ax?))

Canada shook his head. "Nothing's up," he assured easily. Humming softly, he then added for clarification, "I was just listening to you two, is all."

catweasels

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:52 pm
"....." He did not return the favor but only nodded in recognition.
"He assists me when I am ill. He also helped me around the house when I was alone. Hey! Maybe...you know? Your bodyguard and Fedir could be friends?" she smiled.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:52 pm
((XD! Canada, you make me want to draw Ent!Greece even more. >w>; ))

"You sure?" he asks Canada, tilting his head.
He looks to Ukraine and laughs. "It all depends on when they like, wanna start talking!" he giggles.

Mama Lussuria

catweasels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:58 pm
((Orly? It's 'cause I'm talented like that.))

"I'm sure," he assured easily. "So don't worry about it, okay?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:58 pm
(*distracted for past LIKE WEEK sorry, homework orz* What's with these tuxedo dudes?)  

Skizzors
Crew

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:04 pm
((@Canada: Yes you are. xD

@Skizz: Irenenusz here is Poland's bodyguard, and Fedir is Ukraine's...er...'hired help'. <<))

"Mkay...if you like, say so." Poland says, wandering back over to his guard. He slips his hand into Irenenusz's.  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games