Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:42 am
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart

"My help?" shun asked. "What do you need my help with?"

"please fallow me, i'll show you" Tora says turning around to go back into the bar.

Shun followed Tora into the bar.

Tora yells to the little girl "OI i know your related to master Abel but your still oo young to drink lass" she takes the bottle of sake from her. "i know but i love sake too much slave" Abels sister says looking at tora. tora looks at shun "shun, abel's sis, abels sis, shun"

Shun looked from Abel's sister to Tora then back. "Wait...His sister?" Shun said in disbelief.

"no duh slave" Abel's sis says to shun rolling her eyes.

Shun shook his head and looked at her then gave her a smile. "Nice to meet you." Then faced Tora. "Why isn't she with Abel?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:51 am
Tora sits down next to her and singals shun to sit at the bar. "welllllll, i dont think my master will beleave it at first and plus she died over a hundred years ago too"  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:52 am
red 14 the sniper
Tora sits down next to her and singals shun to sit at the bar. "welllllll, i dont think my master will beleave it at first and plus she died over a hundred years ago too"

Shun sat down. "What do you mean?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:01 am
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper

"bar tender some orange jucie for the lass please" Tora says to the bar tender "you want anythiing to drink before i start explaining shun?" She asks looking at shun. "i hate Orange juice" Abel's sis says makeing her head hit the bar table hard.  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:03 am
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper

"bar tender some orange jucie for the lass please" Tora says to the bar tender "you want anythiing to drink before i start explaining shun?" She asks looking at shun. "i hate Orange juice" Abel's sis says makeing her head hit the bar table hard.

"Water if you would." He said watching the girl hit her hard on the table.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:08 am
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper

"comeing right up" the bar tender said grabing some glasses to fill up. Tora takes a drink of sake than puts the bottle on the bar table. "master Abel's family died along time ago, i lerned she was alive from the death terot card being upside down..." she says with a tone more serious than normal.  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:11 am
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper

"comeing right up" the bar tender said grabing some glasses to fill up. Tora takes a drink of sake than puts the bottle on the bar table. "master Abel's family died along time ago, i lerned she was alive from the death terot card being upside down..." she says with a tone more serious than normal.

"But then if his family died, how is she here and what about the rest of his family?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:16 am
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper

"But then if his family died, how is she here and what about the rest of his family?"

The Bar tender sets the drinks on the table. "here you go, the usual pay right" he asked Tora, Tora nods to him and he leaves. "she escaped with help from someone i guess, but what really has me needing help is the fac that ether she or abel will die and their death will be celibrated and no sympithey will be shown to the one that dies"  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:19 am
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper

The Bar tender sets the drinks on the table. "here you go, the usual pay right" he asked Tora, Tora nods to him and he leaves. "she escaped with help from someone i guess, but what really has me needing help is the fac that ether she or abel will die and their death will be celibrated and no sympithey will be shown to the one that dies"

"I don't understand." Shun said taking a quick drink of his water. "What do you mean no one will show sympathy?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:33 am
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper

"I don't understand." Shun said taking a quick drink of his water. "What do you mean no one will show sympathy?"

" im just telling you what the card told me" Tora takes Abel's sis' drink and cuts her own wrist to let pour blood in to the drink "here lass, master Abel will not accept you if you dont accept your vampuric nature" Tora hands her the orange juice with her blood in it. "i dont care, i dont need blood to live anyway" Abel's sis says pouring the drink out the window.  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:35 am
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper

" im just telling you what the card told me" Tora takes Abel's sis' drink and cuts her own wrist to let pour blood in to the drink "here lass, master Abel will not accept you if you dont accept your vampuric nature" Tora hands her the orange juice with her blood in it. "i dont care, i dont need blood to live anyway" Abel's sis says pouring the drink out the window.

Shun looked at her confused."You don't need blood? How come?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:41 am
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper

Shun looked at her confused."You don't need blood? How come?"

"Shun, she needs blood but she ignores the need and is killinng herself" Tora shakeing her head slowly.  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:29 pm
"You should at least take blood when needed." He said worried about her wellfare.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:38 pm
blessedheart
"You should at least take blood when needed." He said worried about her wellfare.

"shut up slave" she says annoyied about being told what to do about her well fair, "i survied this long with out blood i can go longer" she yells sharply at Tora and shun.  

Alice the Loving

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:38 pm
*wanders around town, holding two books, furious*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games