Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:57 pm
"Right." Brago went to the register ands paid for the items. He carried a lot of bags of clothes. "He waited for Hana to be done"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:01 pm
User Image
Hana came back out wearing one of her new outfits. "We did what I wanted to do, now lets do something you want." She told him.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime sexy girl/emo_girl_31/Sexy/Ladies414.jpg  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:04 pm
"Hana, we did one thing. Is there any other stuff you want to get or belongings you want to pick up?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:07 pm
User Image
"Do I need anything besides clothing?" She asked him. Again she was need to shopping. "and my belongings are in a safe place. Maybe I'll show you sometime."  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:09 pm
User Image
The look in his eyes as he made his way atop her sent thrills through her and she met him halfway with an eager kiss. It wasn't long before he was in her and she was crying out "Dante!" over and over again.......

((methinks a timeskip.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:11 pm
"Id like to see your old pad, sometimes" Brago laughed.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:12 pm
User Image
Hana blushed and knew she was taking a big leap with what she was about to do. "Would you like to go see it now?" she asked Brago.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:13 pm
"huh? Sure, I can move some of your stuff while Im there."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:16 pm
User Image
"Alright, try to keep up." She said as she started running. She made it into the forest and kept running for a long time till they arrived at her nest and she stopped. "Well.... this is it.... this is my nest." She told Brago.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:18 pm
"Wait, what?!?" Brago sounded shocked "n-nest? Do you realize what your showing me Hana?!?!"  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:20 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

*~* Time Skip *~*

Dante had fallen asleep once everything was done and over with, tired from having torn his wound open over and over again throughout the day and running around when he was suppose to be resting and getting better.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:25 pm
User Image
"Yes I do." Hana told him. "Now its your choice whether or not to come inside." She said as she walked into it. She sat on a pile of pillows and blankets surrounded by all of her gems, jewls, and presicous metals and stones. She picked up a ruby the size of her fist and played with it. She waited to see what Brago would do. She wanted to show him that she had decided to trust him and his actions.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:30 pm
"Damn it... Im not worth all this trust." Brago said walking inside of it."Hana, I.... thank you, Hana"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:31 pm
User Image
Misha swept a strand of hair off Dante's forehead as he slept. She saw his bandage had reddened and she instantly felt bad. How is he going to get better if I can't control myself. She padded silently downstairs and ran back up with the medkit in her hands. As carefully as she could she redressed him, without waking him. She wondered how he could stand all the pain. She gave him a quick kiss and went downstairs to take another shower. Maybe she would cook him something nice for dinner.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:37 pm
User Image
Hana smiled at Brgao when he walked in. "You're welcome." She said. Her nest looked like a treasure cave from India. "So what do you think?" she asked him from atop the pile of pillows bigger than her.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games