Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:09 pm

Finaly Kin growled, grabing a branch off a tree and swinging it at Jason. "F**k off!" She braked, swinging again. "If I had my gun I'd blow a hole in your head!"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:16 pm

Hannah dive bombed straight at Jason "She might not have the guts but I do!" She swung her foot hard, drop kicking her foot in his face "You must be related to a b****!" Hannah round house kicked his ribs and kneed his chest.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:12 pm

Jason sunk to the ground, seeing stars from Hannah's kick and the branch hitting him. He looked at them and snarled, pulling out his gun. Aria came up from behind and took it away, throwing it into the lake nearby. "Guns don't kill people. They do." She said. Pulling out his wings, he flew off with what little energy he had.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:17 pm

Hannah sped after him and smashed her heal into his back "thats for yall putting me in the hospital!" She yelled at him "Get out of here you tramp!"

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:26 pm

Jason fell until he almost hit the treeline. Aria rolled her eyes, walking to the others. "Guy was a joke." She said, helping Tomoyo up.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:39 am

Hannah landed and looked at the others "I think I need a new shoe." She giggled and looked at it, the guy's fangs cut it some when she kicked him.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:12 pm

Tomoyo nudged Kazumi with her foot, making her come to. Jude looked at Tomoyo and smiled, wrapping his arms around her. "You're hurt." She murmured, smelling blood on him. She broke away, looking at him. "He bit you." She looked at his shoulder, looking at the bite. "Already.. Spread..." He murmured, falling over. Her eyes widened, she bent down beside him and looked at his wound. "hy didn't you tell me sooner..." She wondered aloud.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:30 pm

Austin bent down beside her "I have a bit of anti-venom in my bag." Hannah took it out with a needle and ran to Jude "I got it!" She took his arm and stuck the injection needle into his arm. "Stay with us Jude" Austin kept him steady and kind of patting his cheek to keep him conscious "Fight it Jude."

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:49 pm

Jude looked up at the people over him, biting his lip as the poison receded from his blood stream. Tomoyo grabbed his hand, squeezing it. He smiled faintly, squeezing back weakly. "Thank you." He whispered.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:10 pm

Hannah smiled and put a gauss, putting that hospital tape to keep it on. "Jude, where did he bite you?" She looked at him wondering, seeing if she could fix the bites so they would not get infected.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:13 pm

"I think it's my shoulder..." He said, looking to his left. His shirt had two identical holes in it, a bit of blood on them.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:27 pm

"We need a better look at it" Austin slowly helped him take his shirt off and sit him against a tree. Hannah sat on her knees and took a cloth, take a water bottle and pored a tad onto the wounds. She wiped the blood off carefully and examined the wound "Yep he got you, but your alive." She took some medicine and dabbed it on the two punctures, placing bandages on top his injury.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:32 pm

Jude nodded, wincing a bit as the medicine was put on the wound but feeling it help. "Who was that?" Tomoyo asked. "He was a new one.. He's been asleep for like,= ever." Kazumi said.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:06 pm

Hannah helped put his shirt back on "I will bite him back for you." She giggled and sat back, looking up into the sky. "I bet they are just putting two and two together to make crap" Austin looked at Kazumi and smirked "We will just let Hannah be our attack dog." Hannah smacked his head getting up to get him again "Why don't we just let you be a decoy." Austin smirked and held his hands up in defense "okay okay, Hannah I give, I give!"

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Kazumi giggled. "We could take that to the bank." She said, patting Hannah's head.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games