Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:26 pm
((sorry, RL stuff, Ill be back in a little bit))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:30 pm
((ok smile }}  

Jessi_Deramis

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:41 pm
((grrr, not as urgent as they made it seem to be))

He thought again for a moment, "Hmm. It shall be interesting to find things to do around here for I don't have many hobbies or interests. If anything, I will watch others, and meditate."

He saw her stand up and look down. He almost thought she could see the sleeping dragon at his feet, but then he remember that most likely not. "If it is as easy as you suggest, then maybe one of these days, I'll give it another try through meditation, the activation of these shadows I speak of." He managed another small and rare smile for her. He then glanced around again.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:47 pm
{{Well that's good! biggrin }}

Jessi looked up at Shadow and smiled when he smiled at her. "Well, my friend Amy says that meditation was part of the key to her being able to finally use her magic. She said it helped her calm down and focus more. I still think talking with Kits might help, too, though. She probably won't be in tonight, but I bet she will be tomorrow! We're having just a small celebration here. We don't want to call it a Valentine's Day celebration because not everyone likes Valentine's Day. It's just something small that we can all have fun with. You should come!"  

Jessi_Deramis

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:55 pm
"I know magik, and I some would consider my meditation skills to be high level. If it just requires meditation and some magik, then perhaps I'll just ask the shadows if its possible. Maybe they can share some insight. If I can't figure it out myself, then I will consider asking the two you mentioned. I will try to stop by for a little while tomorrow. I'm not much of a holiday or celebration person. I came to the parties to 'mingle' and make my presence in Geaserville known." He adjusted himself and observed the general organization of Jessie's desk.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:10 pm
{{ok.}}

Jessi smirked slightly. "At first, you reminded me of my friend Daniel. Now, you're also reminding me of Amy. She likes to try and do things herself, too. It's alright to ask for help... I can understand why someone like you who has to do so many missions on your own would feel the need to do everything by himself, but you can ask others for help, especially here. I know Kits wouldn't mind trying to help you. Oh!!! Maybe since she has dragons, she can bring them along to help, and since they're dragons, maybe they could see your shadow dragons! Maybe they could communicate with them."

She shrugged. "It couldn't hurt. I've seen just about everything happen here, so it's not out of the realm of possibility."

As she saw Shadow look at her desk, she nodded to the chair beside her. "You can come and sit down if you want. And like I said, tomorrow, it's not really a Valentine's Day celebration. It's just a party. There might be some activities that deal with Valentine's Day, but we won't set out to make it seem like it's all about that holiday. We'll mostly leave it up to the patrons that are at the party to decide what they want to do, if that makes sense."  

Jessi_Deramis

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:14 pm
He nodded as he moved to the chair. "That makes sense. The two parties were sort of like that." He decided to politely change the subject a little, "Do you have any pets?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:26 pm
Jessi grinned brightly. "Well, sorta. I have three cats at my parent's home. When we moved here to town, we got some cats. I love them to death! My apartment that I moved into recently, though, doesn't allow pets, so I had to leave my cats at my parents. They didn't mind at all, and even though they don't live that far away and I see them quite a bit, I still miss being able to see them every day. I love it when I can bring them here to AS."  

Jessi_Deramis

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:37 pm
"Cats, those are nice pets to have. I bet they love it here, when they get to stay." He didn't know what else to talk about so he went silent, more silent then normal. He has this ability, and sometimes habit, to be able to almost meld into the background and disappear. Its like an illusion because he's still there, but he can't be seen or heard. He can control this so he can be seen, but not heard, or heard but not seen. He had to catch himself when he started to do this naturally in front of Jessie so that she wouldn't freak out too much. All that happened is the sound around him, of his breathing, of his few adjustments, of his chair and the occasional fly that flew through his 'zone', stopped happening.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:45 pm
{{So he didn't fade or anything, right? lol.}}

Jessi nodded. "They love it here! I like how we keep dogs and cats separate here so that the one species doesn't upset the other. So, my cats are always really relaxed here. Plus they get to see me more and I them, so it works best for all of us."

"I really hope you can get those shadow dragons to show up, Shadow. Pets are amazing to have around and I think you'd really enjoy it."  

Jessi_Deramis

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:18 pm
((no, he didn't fade))

"You mean the dragon shadows? I do enjoy their company, its only other people that don't get to enjoy them. But I will see what I can do. A lot can be told about someone by the company he keeps. What would be said about a man such as myself that is followed by dragons?" He looked up to ponder the thought a moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:19 pm
Jessi grinned brightly and had an immediate answer. "A male version of Kits, which isn't bad at all!"  

Jessi_Deramis

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:21 pm
"I see, well, its good to know it wouldn't be considered a bad thing. I don't know kits that well."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:23 pm
Jessi_Deramis
Jessi grinned brightly and had an immediate answer. "A male version of Kits, which isn't bad at all!"

(( rofl rofl ))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:28 pm
{{ biggrin }}

Jessi smirked and winked at him. "Well then, it seems to me that all signs are pointing you to get to know her! She's really nice and easy to talk to."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games