Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:29 am
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ
A-Rank ᚖ ANBU ᚖ Ninjutsu ᚖ Bukijutsu ᚖ Doton ᚖ Raiton

Detailed Post ::
Shi listened to each of the Genin's replies with an open posture and a calm expression - as much of one that could be seen with his mask still on, anyway. Until Iyuko's passion-filled proclamation which earned a blink and slightly lifted eyebrow, not from surprise (this new generation was just brimming with them it was amazing he had yet to stop being caught off-guard yet here he was) but from not knowing how to respond for a full second. The acting kage blinks once again, dark-green eyes relaxing as he trilled a contemplative note.

"Sounds like you all have a better idea of your potential starting points now." He approved. "Uzumaki, Iyuko." Shi addressed the girl. "I'd recommend you start in the hospital. Find a mentor to shadow in between field missions or you might become desk-bound. You'll also need to study the academy's teaching manuals as well as keep up with your physical training. You'll have little time to yourself to achieve so much," He warns. But rather than telling the Uzumaki it was going to be difficult or some-such, he instead finishes with; "So don't hesitate to wrangle friends and comrades to help you."

"Hoshiko, Kaida." It was becoming apparent that, rather than go down the line like he did before, he was working himself the other way across the Genin standing before him. "You remembered correctly. If you are set on getting straight into field work, there is an office two flights down that might interest you in terms of botany. Not much may be open to you now but you'll find more become available to you as you go." The masked man contemplates for a second, throat rumbling a low trill, as his hands lift from his lap to rest the tips of his fingers along the edge of the desk. "Don't let it consume all of your focus, however. Diverse experience can be just as fortuitous as well as constraining." Shi didn't say much else on the matter, leaving it on that vague bit of advice mostly due to it not being that long ago he had mentioned options for the young woman could also be found at the hospital and academy.

"Teaching is admirable, Kain, Derych." Shi's hands returned to his lap, posture still at ease. "Not often given the credit it deserves." He adds, head tilting to the side slightly. "If you can stomach knowing you'll be sending many students out to never see again, then please pursue it." It was not a warning, nor a derisive comment, but once again a man stating a fact. "We will need experienced teachers very soon, as this war has taken a toll on every facet of our resources. But if the front line is more your style I cannot tell you either one is easier than the other." Some may call Shi cold or out of touch, but it was a practiced skill he had to learn to not place any inflection of emotion into his words. Especially now when he was imploring these new young soldiers to start forging their own path. "Try both." He suggests. "If not to possibly find a third option present itself to you of greater appeal."

"A delegate will hone your mind more than your prowess on the field, Kinuko, Akahana." Shi addresses. "Something many will push you to reconsider." But his words hold no hint of preference. "However, keep your will strong and training constant and you may find any delegate placement to be more orientated to field work anyway." He reveals. "If it appeals to you, I suggest you look to both office work here in the tower, as well as field missions that take you afar. Building relationships will get you far."

Shi didn't mention Akahana's temper, or Derych's hesitation, Kaida's unwavering choice, nor Iyuko's blind determination. He had said his piece and would not be doing it again. They were not his students, and he was not the true Hokage. If the shinobi deserving of the seat he currently sat in wanted to mold these genin with their own hands, all Shi could do was encourage the new shinobi to work on their strengths as much as they could beforehand, lest they be thrown into a position unwanted. Shi opens a desk drawer and retrieves four headbands to place on the desk before him before leaning further back in his seat, head tilting side to side to crack his neck as he spoke once more.

"Feel free to think over your options, train up your repertoire of techniques, and take classes at the Academy. If you want a mission right now, however, state exactly what you want." He trills a note for a second. "No guarantee you'll get it, however."

Summarised Situation ::
Physical Position :: Seated at Kage's desk.
Body Actions ::
State of Dress :: Full battle gear (Shinobi style)
Outward Emotion :: Neutral
Internal Dialogue :: N/A
Actual Emotion :: Ready for paperwork

Interacting with ::
Toxic Interior
Physical Actions ::
Verbal Dialogue :: ""
Interaction's Points of Interest ::

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kazuraii
Interaction's Points of Interest :: N/A

Jenni Deer

HeadlessKoko
Verbal Dialogue ::
Interaction's Points of Interest :: You're in a separate time frame than the others, still with Tor

Koresephone
Interaction's Points of Interest :: You're in a separate time frame than the others, still with Headless

Location's Points of Interest :: Small pond in one far corner of the large Hokage office. Door is open.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:06 am
BlackFruity

Toxic Interior

Kazuraii

Jenni Deer

User Image
Akahana ╰☆╮ Kinuko
Chakra: 340/340 ※ Stamina: 200/200

It is my nature to be kind gentle and loving, but know this: When it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family, and my heart; Do Not trifle with me. For I am the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.

Office work sounded boring and bland, while field missions sounded far more her speed. She took the offered advice and bowed before she reached for one of the headbands and took it, then moved to stand back in line for a moment, "I can't think of any mission off of the top of my head that I am fit to participate in, at the moment. If it pleases, you, I will take my leave and begin training, Sir." She was shocked at Iyuko's bold statement, but would say nothing at the moment. Instead she would look at her friends, Iyuko and Derych, and then leave the office; taking the given headbands as permission to leave. She was uncomfortable with all the in depth questions, since she was more of a 'do now, think about it later' type. She would keep everything in mind, but for now she wanted to get some training under her belt so that she felt better prepared for any missions that she may undertake.

{Exit Office unless stopped}

OOC:
Theme Song: My Own Enemy

Though she be but little, she be fierce.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:14 pm
User Image

User Image

Derych was taken aback by Iyuko. He wasn't aware she had that much ambition. He wouldn't be able to do it, to lead that many people and be responsible for all of their wellbeing. Far too much grief than he ever wanted. However, teaching wasn't too horrible an option he might even grow fond of the idea depending on how things might go. Hana took her leave after admitting that she would leave to begin training. Seeing that she wasn't stopped he took his chance to do the same. "I will do as you said, Sir. Reflect on the idea of potentially becoming a teacher. But first to hone those skills." He pivoted on his heel after a respectful bow. Not being the normal customs from where he grew up it was a bit sloppy, to say the least, but respect was intended all the same. Grabbing his headband and Making his way to the academy.

{Exit Office unless stopped}

Inventory
♜15 Kunai
♜Uhv Tags
♜Bowie Knife
Gear

Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 0 / AC: 0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BlackFruity

Toxic Interior

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:01 am
Iyuko Shizuku Uzumaki
Konohagakure | Genin | Uzumaki Clan | Class: Medical/Ninjutsu | Chakra: 360/360 | Stamina: 200/200

User Image
"I can't hold on much longer, we're drifting down to the other side."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Iyuko grinned at the recommendation, nodding at the warning. "Yes sir, thank you." She said as he moved on to Kaida. Her eyes looked to the window as he went through with the others, giving them advice of their own before the acting Hokage pulled out Leaf Village headbands, setting them on the desk and sitting back, offering them the chance to ask for a mission. Akahana took her headband, and left, saying she was going to go training. Just as soon as she did that, Derych also bowed and left to train, forgetting his headband on the desk. "Thank you, sir. Please excuse us." She said, bowing to the seated male, taking her headband and hurrying off after her friends.

[Exit Office to Academy]

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

BlackFruity

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:58 pm
        User Image
        tab tab tab 𝕸 𝖔 𝖆 𝖓 𝖆 tab 𝕰 𝖑 𝖔 𝖎 tab

T H I S x I S x T H E x P A R T x O F x M E x T H A T x Y O U ' R E x N E V E R x G O N N A x T A K E x F R O M x M E x , x N O

THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS
        THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS

BUT xx YOU'RE xx NOT xx GONNA xx BREAK xx MY xx SOUL

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Such a hard man to read... Moana returned his bow, then straightened up and headed for the door. Her hand lifted to open it but stopped short due to the light tapping on the other side. Dusty pink eyes blinked before she turned the nob and opened the door. On the other side was her green-haired objective. A slight tilt of the female's hair, a bouncing of curls, and a look of astonishment followed.

"Ah, Lady Kagerou. Just who I was looking for, how fortunate." She stepped out of the office, shutting the door behind her. She was happy to leave Shi be, she already felt like she was imposing even though she had already arrived.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

◣ CHKRA ◥ 000 // 000 tab ◣ STM ◥ 000 // 000 tab ◣ AC ◥ 0000 tab ◣ RYO ◥ 0000

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                  • Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Black Fruity
        HeadlessKoko
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:

[/list  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Yes, so I've heard," Kagerou chirped back, taking a step backwards to give Moana the room she needed to leave the room and close the door behind her, "The road from the Land of Winds to Konohagakure is long. Would you like to sit down and talk somewhere? I've heard of a cafe nearby that's popular with the ladies for their cakes and pastries." From her smile to the gestures that accompanied her words, the cheerful teen's happiness to see her late friend's student was almost palpable.

Koresephone

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:07 am
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

〚 𝕊 ⎚ ℝᵃᵑᵏ 〛〚 𝕊ᵘᵢᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔻ᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵘᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 ℕᵢᵑʲᵘᵗ≀ᵘ 〛〚 ℍᵞᵒᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝕄ᵒᵏᵘᵗᵒᵑ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It seemed there was heavy traffic in the Hokage's building today. Syy had already had a panic attack at the streets, having to hid in an alley for a few minutes while Aika stood guard. At least it seemed here that the majority of those present were leaving. Waiting patiently, he watched two women leave the Hokage's office, shutting the door behind them, before he and Aika approached. Aika was thrilled, of course. She was meeting her first new friend again! She recognized the smell of the first person they had met when they came here, even if the door was closed and she couldn't see them. Stepping up to the closed door, Syy would knock and wait for permission to enter.

[If given permission to enter] Opening the door carefully, Syy slipped his head in to ensure the Hokage wasn't busy. Or at least, he tried to. Aika decided that the door was not nearly open enough to allow her to fully greet her first new friend and used her weight to shove the door out of Syy's hands so she could walk in. Stumbling just a bit, his ears turning red, Syy bowed an apology to Shi "A-apologies, Hokage. I do not mean to intrude on y-your time." goddamn this stutter. It happened at the most inopportune times "I have experienced something that confuses me and did not know who to speak to about this. I was hoping to ask you some questions." his tone was deliberately careful and measured, attempting to prevent further stuttering. Aika, meanwhile, had pranced over to the desk, nails clicking, and placed her head on the desk. Much like she had when they first arrived. Eyes bright and mouth open in a doggy smile, she wagged her tail as she waited.

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:29 am
        User Image
        tab tab tab 𝕸 𝖔 𝖆 𝖓 𝖆 tab 𝕰 𝖑 𝖔 𝖎 tab

T H I S x I S x T H E x P A R T x O F x M E x T H A T x Y O U ' R E x N E V E R x G O N N A x T A K E x F R O M x M E x , x N O

BUT xx YOU'RE xx NOT xx GONNA xx BREAK xx MY xx SOUL

"Ah.." A single syllable, but one that seemed to convey relief. Moana smiled softly and nodded, the corners of her lips only slightly turning upwards. "Tea sounds amazing. Lead on, Lady Kagerou." Tea... Sonyo had told her that Kagerou often greeted guests with tea. Some part of her felt honored, so be sharing in even a small tradition like this. In the caravan, when she was younger, no one shared tea with her. It was hard enough getting water-- a precious commodity in the scorching desert. Moana lifted her hand, gesturing for Kagerou to go first. Her bangles clinked with a similar tone to Kagerou's bells.

◣ CHKRA ◥ 000 // 000 tab ◣ STM ◥ 000 // 000 tab ◣ AC ◥ 0000 tab ◣ RYO ◥ 0000

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

HeadlessKoko
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:43 pm
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ

Dark green eyes looked up from his desk, locking onto Sypher's face for a full second before any emotion caught up. "Ah," His eyes softened, the rest of his features hidden behind his uniform and mask. "Sypher Senju. I heard of your reunion. Congratulations. Seems those restless legs of yours benefited you quite well." Shi leaned back in the chair, his tone of voice and body posture implying some light amusement. "Apologies for the previous suspicion on our last meeting. I'm glad to hear the Mist has regained such a powerful member of its village. But you're hear with questions." He resettled himself with a light shift of his weight, preparing himself. "I can try to answer what I can." He promised.

astrasinthewild
Verbal Dialogue :: "I can try to answer what I can."

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Location's Points of Interest :: Small pond in one far corner of the large Hokage office. Door is open.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:58 pm
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

Syy blinked in a bit of confusion before the words registered and he swallowed. His reunion. With Inka and Minowa. Well... "Thank you. And please...I'd prefer Syy." he said, noticing the amused tone as well Oh dear. He's heard about the hospital window. he cleared his throat, ears going red once more. They continued to redden and his cheeks gained a flush of color too at the Hokage's next comment "That's quite all right. I'm...growing used to being suspected. And it was only right that you behaved as such. You have a village to care for." Stepping forward, he tapped Aika's nose so that she drew back from the Hokage's desk "I mentioned, I think, when I was here first that I was damaged." he started, as Aika sat beside him "I had forgotten how to use jutsu in the time I was...captive. But I remembered my elements." he paused. How, exactly, was he to describe this next part? Perhaps it was best to just go straight at it "After some rest, I visited your training academy and began refamiliarizing myself with jutsu. But I seem to have picked up a third element which I could not use before." Syy's hand shook a little as he stroked Aika's head "I thought it was a fluke but I've practiced several different jutsu with this element and it is not. So my question is...have you ever heard of a person being able to use an element they could not before?"

『 ᴄ ⁶²⁰ ⋮ s ⁴²⁵ 』

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:12 pm
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ

Shi watched, appearing impassive as Sypher talked and Aika patiently waited at the Senju's side. A third element previously unknown? It wasn't uncommon for younger shinobi, but Sy is a man who once commanded a Hidden Village. A few seconds of silence passed before Shi trilled a low, sad note and stood up from his seat. "My best guess," He began, slowly. "Is that whatever you went through may have influenced your natural abilities. I'm no medic, so I can only guess." Shi reiterated. "Powerful tools, infusions, bloodlines. Those are the only ways I know of."

astrasinthewild
Verbal Dialogue :: "Powerful tools, infusions, bloodlines. Those are the only ways I know of."

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:29 pm
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

Waiting, appreciating the consideration that the Hokage was giving to his question, Syy felt a little less restless. To have answers was all he wanted. And he seemed to be giving more than getting lately. This was not to be the case in this instance however, "I thought as much. I fear that...I have lost my Mokuton." he said softly to the first mention of his being altered by the Sero. He'd suspected something from the moment he'd awoken, when he'd felt an absence of the Mokuton in his person. Thinking carefully on what else to say, Syy sighed "I noted in my blood work that a marker for a second bloodline had been listed." he began carefully "I'm not....I have no knowledge of my familial history. It was by chance I discovered my connection with the Senju. However," Aika let out a tiny whine and stood, moving towards the desk again to rest her chin on it and make sad eyes at the Hokage "Aika." Syy warned but didn't discourage her. She knew her limits and when to be polite "Ahem. However, I did not get the chance to see the blood work in any depth." he didn't mention that he'd had a complete mental breakdown at realizing six years had passed and had been sedated. Then broke a window and ran away from the hospital. Probably best leave that out "I was rather hoping that you had a copy of the report that I might see which the other bloodline was. Perhaps that could shed some light on this new element." he inclined his head to the Hokage's reminder that he was not a medic. At the moment, Syy didn't need a medic. He just needed to find out what he could about this strange development.

『 ᴄ ⁶²⁰ ⋮ s ⁴²⁵ 』

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:43 pm
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ

Shi lifted an eyebrow at the mention of Sy no-longer having a Mokuton, surprised the man was revealing so much personal information but, really, if that was the case, people would find out soon anyway, especially with Konoha having the first records of his return... He trilled a note at Aika's approach, but it wasn't discouraging, just acknowledging. He was far too focused on what Sypher was telling him anyway. "Ah." He tilted his head to the side. "Apologies. I only received a brief confirmation report on your identity, not requiring anything more." He began to explain. "The hospital can give you a copy of your own records. But I was informed that Mizukage Hizara is in possession of a copy as well." He lifted a hand to show a sign of 'it is what it is.' "I can write you a proof of identity if you haven't got one already. In order to request your information."

astrasinthewild
Verbal Dialogue :: "I can write you a proof of identity if you haven't got one already. In order to request your information."

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:57 pm
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

The trilling was interesting to Aika, who's ears perked up and then flicked sideways to listen. Syy, in the meantime, was feeling a bit dejected. He really didn't want to return to the hospital. What if they tried to make him stay again. His dejection showed on his features as he considered what the Hokage was telling him. It never crossed his mind that the information would be personal or restrictive. If Kirigakure was here, then Konohagakure was an ally. At least, that was Syy's thinking. And following that line of thinking, the Hokage was certainly not a threat now that Syy had proven himself to be who he said he was. However... Inka has a copy? he frowned a bit, wondering why he didn't know that. But..."That's quite all right, Hokage. I merely wanted to take the route of least resistance in attaining the information. If Mizukage Hizara has a copy, I can speak with him." right. Onto the next, slightly more touchy subject "I hate to ask such a thing but would it be possible to request housing? For myself and Aika." he didn't know the protocol for Konohagakure and foreign shinobi staying in the village but it was better to ask than to assume. And...while Inka had indicated that he was welcome, Syy was feeling more and more like he had lost more than just time while trapped in the Sero.

『 ᴄ ⁶²⁰ ⋮ s ⁴²⁵ 』

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:13 pm
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ

Shi trilled again, getting the impression that things might be a bit tense in the Godaime's household. "Of course." He said. "Konoha has already loaned a few hotels and apartment buildings to the Mizukage's discretion, so long as lodging records are maintained. Which, unless you wanted to pay out of pocket to Konoha directly, would mean..." He waved his hand in perfect imitation of the 'it is what it is' hand sign once again. "... heading to the Mizukage's office. They have a few individuals there designated for the arranging of accommodation for Kiri-nin. I'm sure they've heard the news of your return already." He assured, eluding to Syy's lack of personal ID. A second passed and Shi trilled once again. "Seems I'm only good as a sign post for you." He joked.

astrasinthewild
Verbal Dialogue :: "Seems I'm only good as a sign post for you."

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff