Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:05 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

❝Timothy merely rolled his eyes at Benjamin's dramatics and while he still didn't know spanish, he thinks he could recognize the word "traitor." He pouted a bit and was about to write a another note when his sister decided to come by. "You guys talking about advanced flying? Best class ever! By the way Cookie, your broom's in my trunk. Mum sorta forgot to get you a new one so you're using her old one for a bit." The shorter boy stared up at Tanya completely confused and signed to her that he wasn't taking the flying class or trying out to quidditch to which she gave him a grin he had only seen twice in his lifetime and neither of those times spelled out great fo his welfare. "Oh I know you didn't, but I did. For you. And you are going to try out for Quidditch again because Ravenclaw can always use players and you're actually good! Ya know...when you're not freaking out." The Ravenclaw tried to argue but his sister was barely paying attention to him now looking around the station for some of her friends. "Sorry I can't stay and chat, I gotta head to the carriages like you three should be doing. Bye Cookie! I'll be rooting for you at try-outs!" Timothy could only stare at his sister's back as she went weaving through the crowds with his jaw slack and mouth open. How...why does...gaaahhhh! Were older sisters created just to annoy their little brothers? Because if that was the case then Tanya would win a ruddy medal! Looking over at his friends he wrote a short note with resigned handwriting. "Looks like I'll be joining you guys after all. So...carriages?" Honestly he hoped they didn't mind the craziness that was his older sister. Merlin knew he was used to it and still couldn't keep up.❞

murruelecreuset

mc2

After the all commotion, [Uniform]
Ruffle and rustle, [Hogsmeade Station]
Saw I silence, [Mira and Benjamin]
All quiet and silently [Getting ready to go back to school]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:25 pm
Weep for yourself, my man...
You'll never be what is in your heart.
Weep, little lion man...
You're not as brave as you were at the start.
Rate yourself and rake yourself...
Take all the courage you have left.
And waste it on fixing all the problems-
That you made in your own head!

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood Twin - Sixth Year Prefect - Gryffindor Reserve Beater -
[feeling: hungry] [thinking: ...] [with: students] [at: Hogsmeade Station]

Toby jumped a little when a hand latched onto his shoulder, but it was just Ronna. He shrugged innocently at her raised eyebrow and tried not to squirm as she redid his tie. He hadn't worn a tie since the funeral, and then it had felt more like a noose around his neck than it ever had before. He smirked boldly at her statement and mumbled, "Well, maybe someone should have actually jumped me, then," to her.

As she kissed him on the cheek he wrapped an arm around her for a moment, before letting go. "Thanks for fixing my tie- and cut him some slack, he's had a pretty bad summer," he pointed out, though he flushed just doing so. He felt awkward even defending his older brother, who was so often a nuisance, an annoyance, a ruiner of fun, especially to his girlfriend. Uriel might not have tried very hard with the whole "go get 'em" talk, but it was... whatever. Like anyone cared either way. They'd all do what they wanted, regardless. His brother didn't have the notoriety to intimidate them all into doing just as they were told, nor the popularity to command their respect.

"Let's get a carriage," he offered, sounding almost guilty. "Or did you want to wait for Jess and Gypsy and Jer?"

Your grace is wasted on your face and your boldness stands alone among the wreck.

Quote:

But it was not your fault but mine!
And it was your heart on the line!
I really f***ed it up this time...
Didn't I, my dear?
Tremble for yourself, my man...
You know that you have seen this all before.
Tremble, little lion man...
You'll never settle any of your scores.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:21 pm
User Image

β„‚π•Œβ„β„π”Όβ„•π•‹π•ƒπ•
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Tanya Cherri
                                                          Looking Quiet at Hogsmeade Station with Tanya
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Irked
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Seriously? Ugh, Tanya... ❞

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

I long for a loss of breath ♣ β™₯ ♦ β™ xxx
                                                          And a most dire predicament ♣ β™₯ ♦ β™ xxxxxx
                                                          Murders in the rue morgue ♣ β™₯ ♦ β™ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Silence and shadow's what I adore ♣ β™₯ ♦ β™ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho followed somewhat closely behind Tanya, scowling at the interaction between her and her brother. He rolled his eyes at his girlfriend's antics, wondering how exactly he got along with her so damn well when she was so much like his sister. Both of them were a menace, he was convinced of it. Maybe all older sisters were like that, though. He offered Timothy an apologetic look, scratching the back of his head. "I'll, uh, talk to her. Not that the team couldn't use you, but, ugh. You don't have to tryout if you don't want to," he told the second year, and then he was chasing Tanya down, scowling at her as he grabbed her hand. "Hey, what gives? As someone who was forcibly shoved onto the house team by his older sister, I have to tell you... it sucks," he said, disapproval clear in his voice. It was one thing to try and talk Timothy into it if he wasn't sure, or if he might actually enjoy it. Echo admitted with some reluctance that he actually enjoyed being on the team, and his sister probably hadn't been doing quite the disservice he'd accused her of by forcing him to tryout. But if Timothy absolutely didn't want to tryout, that was different. "Besides, aren't you worried about him getting sick or something?" he asked, scowling somewhat. The scare from the start of the Summer was still weighing heavily on Echo's mind. All it would take was one game in inclement weather to land the kid at St. Mungo's again. That particular experience had been completely terrifying, and was not one Echo cared to repeat.

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
                                                          xxx♣ β™₯ ♦ β™  I can't explain just how it feels;
                                                          xxxxxx♣ β™₯ ♦ β™  The thought of my premature burial
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ β™₯ ♦ β™  Inside this oblong box I lie
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ β™₯ ♦ β™  With the hopes I'll be buried alive

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:28 pm
User Image
Oh you should've stayed home.
You should've known better!

How much do you want to bet my blood is purer than yours?

Second Year Slytherin
Wand: Hazel and Merpeople Scales, Inflexible, Decorated Shaft,
9 1/2 inches in length
Wearing: Her Uniform

☁ β˜‚ ☁

After Cathy left, Wendy nodded when Evander stated he didn't need her help and very purposefully used her first name-not that she particularly cared one way or another. Though, using formalities was a lot more ingrained into her than casually referring to people by first name. "Oh, I know but it served as an easy way to have my cousin not be as meddlesome as she usually is." she shrugged and held her smile though when he added that he blamed her entirely for the accident she shrugged. "You were there. That ears you some blame automatically, Mr. Lillantine. Or do you rather more casual greetings. Not my habit, but I can accommodate other's if I am so in the mood. So, Evander?"

"So, Evander, am I wrong? Are you going to grovel to the hat to get Ravenclaw like Cathaline's brother did? Though, he'd have been eaten alive at this point in Slytherin. Or are you pining away for the cheerfulness that Cathaline puts on over in Hufflepuff? Or is it Gryffindor you want? The house full of those who don't respect tradition in the slightest?" She asked with a raised brow.

"As for your sort I was referring to how you personally carry yourself though, not reputation by those before you," She added with a wave of her hand. As Evander realized that the first years were called and turned almost having to run to catch up Wendy chuckled, shaking her head. If Wendy had to guess, considering how he carried himself, he was either a named heir to an old family-likely the Lilliantes-or he was born somewhere very, very close to title of next heir to the family. And of course there was the fact of the matter is that with old families, it was inevitable that you would run into each other again, sometime. She glanced to where the carriages were and the other older students were beginning to head towards and then, head held high, she joined the crowd carefully dodging those who were taller-which was most as she was only a second year and she was fairly sure she never was going to be any more than average height if not a bit shorter. But, she was a girl, wasn't being a little short considered a good thing?

β™’

User Image

You thought you were gonna throw it back in my face,
but tell me how do my leftovers taste!

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:51 pm
User Image
Veronica Kiss
6th Year Gryffindor Prefect

User ImageGryffindor Team Beater
Dueling Club Leader
Youth Representative of the Wizengamot
Muggleborn Witch
Wand: 13 inches, Laurel, Dragon Heartstring
Inflexible and Somewhat Knobby
Height: 5' 8"
DOB: June 22, 2011
Dating: Tobias Walsh

It is: Start of the 2027-2028 School Year//I'm at: Platform 9 3/4//Around: No-one in Particular//Wearing: her uniform

"Oh, and who should have done that honors?" Veronica asked sarcastically when Toby smirked and said someone should have actually jumped him. "It could just as easily be someone beating you up as anything else that goes through that idiotic mind of yours."

She rolled her eyes as he wrapped an arm around her and thanked her for fixing his tie and as he reminded her that Uriel had a pretty bad summer and she should cut Uriel some slack, flushing at the comment, she let out a sigh. "I know about the bad summer. The thing is I judged Uriel to be a bad prefect before. I am not going to give him slack on that front. But his speech wasn't the sort to squelch conflict between opposing forces, so that at the very least eased the tension. The problem is I formed my opinion on how well he was at this sort of thing before this summer. And, me cutting him slack is by staying firm on my opinions till proven otherwise."

She looked away and turned red and said, "I... it just seems like a straightforward thing to me. I don't really do the whole 'cutting some slack' thing to people. I never wanted it for myself so I don't do it to others."

Looking back she was glad the subject was changed when Toby suggested a carriage before asking if she instead wanted to wait for Jess and Gypsy and Jer. "Did you seriously ask if I want to wait for that lot?" She chuckled. "I'm sure they'll corner us soon enough to ask questions. I'll pass on that, so thanks..." She paused, "Unless you want to look for them? I mean Gypsy shouldn't be that hard to find and find her you find the other two more than likely. At least you should find Jer..." She raised a brow as she grabbed Toby's wrist and pulled him towards the carriages figuring he'd mention it if he wanted to find those three.

User Image
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:02 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

β’½β“β“›β“•β“‘β“›β“žβ“žβ““XXXXXXXXXXβ’Ÿβ’œβ’―β’€β’©β’’ Echo LovetteXXXXXXXXXXοΌ°ο½’ο½… fect
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do

❁ ❀ ✿Tanya's meeting with Echo after spending an eternity in the prefect car hadn't exactly started the way she imagined when he whirled her around with a scowl firmly planted on his face and professor/parent/guardian "I'm very disappointed in you" voice. She very much wanted to roll her eyes at his dramatics (because c'mon, if he really didn't like the game he could have quit a looong time ago) and was about to when she felt the air get kicked from her stomach. How the ******** dare he throw that in her face like that?! "First of all I'm not forcing him on the team I'm forcing him to try those are two different things. And the main reason I'm even doing that is because I know my little brother and he would spend half his Hogwarts years stuck in the library afraid to leave because that's been his security blanket since he learned how to read and would miss out on everything that could be offered. He's a great flyer and a decent player but he just needs more self confidence that I hoped he'd get from playing. Which he did. Secondly you better be damn well glad I have a ******** badge on my chest right now Gecko or I'd molly-whop you straight back to London. Of course I'm worried, I'm always bloody worried I'm his big sister! But you know what, I've come to accept that s**t just happens. He could catch the flu flying in the rain or studying in the common room and if or when he does I will be the first person at his bedside taking care of him. He's my little brother, not yours, so stop acting like you get a ******** say." she hissed through clenched teeth trying to keep her voice from elevating and catching the attention of either the professor leading away the first years or worse the other prefects. With a huff Tanya yanked her hand away from her boyfriend and stomped away towards the carriages trying not to scare any of the younger years with her practically visible displeasure.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But every inch of you is perfect cause true booty comes from within
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble

Uniform β˜† Where: Hogsmeade Station β˜† With: Echo β˜† Thinking: I could probably get a hex in if I tried β˜† OOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:41 pm
Are you really here, or just in my mind?
Can you feel the fear, of what lies behind their eyes?
They came from the walls; they tortured us all...
And drove us away from our home!
Here in the night, they are calling my name.
I no longer know what is wrong or right...
But I know I am losing this game.
What can I do; what can I say?

They don't know: Awkward
If it wasn't for you: ...bad time?
We would never run away: Echo and Tanya
But away we go: En Route to Carriages

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | C H A S E R | F I F T H Y E A R | P R E F E C T User Image

Elsie hated crowds with a passion. Being polite, and while not quite soft spoken, not very loud and commanding either, it was always hard for her to through them. People bumped into her, brushed past, blocked her way, stopped to snog and forced her to slow down, stopped to talk to their friends... It was ridiculous. All she wanted to do was to find her friends. After saying "excuse me" for the millionth time, she decided desperate times called for desperate measures, and flashed her prefect badge at people with a hint of "would you like a detention, if not, please move" in her eyes, and suddenly the crowd parted for her. What a shocker. She strolled through the gap created, and spotted Tanya and Echo up ahead. Echo appeared to be scowling, obviously bothered by something, and as she sprinted to catch up with them, not wanting to screech their names and ruin some moment, she saw Tanya explode.

Well, not loudly- she only heard part of what the girl was hissing through gritted teeth to her boyfriend as she neared, but it didn't sound good. Something about "whopping him straight back to London" and "he's my little brother, not yours". Were they arguing about Timothy? The big no word had also been used- she didn't know whether to laugh or cry over the fact that she was fifteen and still not allowed to curse at home, and completely unaccustomed to cursing among friends. It wasn't that she was so offended by it, or anything, but Newlyn had drilled it into her and Morven that they be extremely careful of how they acted in public, even if in a small, intimate group, even more so now that she was their legal guardian... Elsie understood, in a way. Newlyn was only nineteen, and was taking care of a fifteen year old and a thirteen year old. Everything she and Morven did reflected back on their older sister.

But it was still embarrassing to not be able to get out "bad words" without flushing guiltily like a little kid who'd stolen a Galleon. She wasn't sure what to do, slowing as she came up to her two friends. She gave Echo a slightly frantic "what did you say" look and Tanya a slightly nervous, "Hi... Did I um- interrupt? I can go if you guys need to talk or something..." She hoped they made up soon, even if meant they snogged the whole carriage ride. She could always just read. Maybe she'd taken the wrong approach. She should have been chipper and pretended not to hear anything at all. Elsie didn't quite keep pace with the two of them and let them get a step ahead, so she could beat it if need be. She loved her friends... but that did not mean she wanted to witness them fight. She wished Kas were here. He'd know what to say.

I KNOW WHAT TO DO, I KNOW WHAT TO SAY, AND I WILL NOT RUN AWAY.

By the garden gate, I sit with my sisters.
I just hope it's not too late, for my mother and father.
Shall we go back inside; there is no reason to hide.
We can fight and take back our home here in the night!
They say when the wolves come out of the walls...
That it's all over, but it's not all over, 'cause we won't go!
Here in the night, they are crying in pain, and I know...
Everything is not alright, so we shall not fight in vain.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:05 pm
User Image

β„‚π•Œβ„β„π”Όβ„•π•‹π•ƒπ•
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Tanya Cherri
                                                          Looking Quiet at Hogsmeade Station with Tanya
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Irked
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Seriously? Ugh, Tanya... ❞

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

I long for a loss of breath ♣ β™₯ ♦ β™ xxx
                                                          And a most dire predicament ♣ β™₯ ♦ β™ xxxxxx
                                                          Murders in the rue morgue ♣ β™₯ ♦ β™ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Silence and shadow's what I adore ♣ β™₯ ♦ β™ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho scowled at Tanya as she went off on him. Okay, so maybe he shouldn't have questioned her concern for her brother, but he couldn't help being nervous about the kid! "Tanya, it's Ravenclaw. Forcing him to tryout is basically forcing him onto the team. The only position anyone in our house bloody wants is Seeker, for some reason," he told her with a roll of his eyes, knowing he was probably digging his own grave, but unable to keep from pointing that particular fact out for her. "And, in case you didn't notice, he does have friends. Friends he made without Quidditch. As for self-confidence... being a little brother myself, can I just point out that the least effective way to manage anything is to force him into it? You're only going to make him resent it. Hell, I bloody like playing, and I still can't not follow that statement with 'If you ever tell Gypsy I will bloody kill you and they will never find the body' because I resent her making me tryout so damn much. I think that's the first time I've openly said that I like playing. Ever. Because admitting it is like admitting she was right, which let me tell you, isn't fun. Her ego's big enough as it is, I don't really care to expand it." Suddenly paranoid, Echo was looking over his shoulders to ensure that his sister hadn't just so happened to show up right behind him just at that exact moment, in time to hear him admit that he liked being on the team. He would never. Ever. Let her hear him utter those words. Which actually served to further illustrate his point. "I'm not saying it didn't work or anything. Just, maybe it'd be better to encourage him to get out there doing something he actually likes? Talk him into tutoring some first years or something, he'd probably enjoy that," he said with a shrug. He felt like there were times when Tanya seriously underestimated how much sage advice he could offer on what precisely younger siblings hated or resented about their older sisters. He could write a bloody book about it, if he were perfectly honest. Merlin knows he spent more time glaring at his sister and cursing her existence than anything else. It happened less often now, but he wasn't sure if that was because she'd matured, or just because she usually had better things to do than bother him.

spaceHe did feel awful for upsetting her about Timothy's medical issues, though. His shoulders slumped a bit, and he glanced away, feeling guilty. "I know you care, I know you worry. I just... I know he's not my brother, but I worry, too, okay? I've known the kid for six years, and you're... we're... he's family. And honestly this Summer scared the ruddy hell out of me, more than anything that's ever happened to me. So I'm... a bit overprotective. In my own way. And maybe I don't have any right or whatever, but you can't blame me for worrying. And I didn't mean that you weren't. I was just surprised you were so gung-ho about him trying out after what happened. I don't think I would've been able to do that," he said, a small frown forming as he spoke, expression growing pensive. He was actually sort of glad he didn't have any younger siblings; he had a feeling he'd be the worst sort of overprotective. Given how little he cared to put himself out there, he could only imagine having a litle brother or sister who wanted to. Actually, if he were Gypsy's older brother and not the other way around, he had a feeling he'd have grey hair, courtesy of all the worrying she would've made him do.

spaceThe Ravenclaw noticed Elsie then, and flushed, head ducking down. He really didn't want to fight with Tanya in public. Actually, he didn't want to fight with her at all (though it seemed to keep happening), but he especially didn't want to do it in public. He sighed, shrugging lightly at the Hufflepuff. "Just me putting my foot in my mouth again," he said, suddenly slowing rather than trying to keep pace with his irate girlfriend. He wasn't entirely sure if following her was the best idea... pretty sure he'd only pissed her off more, after all. He sighed, shoving his hands in his pockets as he walked with Elsie, eyes on the back of Tanya's head. "How was your Summer?" he asked, figuring that was a better idea than bothering to try and talk to the Gryffindor. If he kept on, she'd be out for blood. His blood. Not the best way to start the school year off. He really needed to learn to keep his damn mouth shut. Next time he realized he was trying to talk any logic to Tanya, he was just going to keep it to himself. It only got him into trouble.

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
                                                          xxx♣ β™₯ ♦ β™  I can't explain just how it feels;
                                                          xxxxxx♣ β™₯ ♦ β™  The thought of my premature burial
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ β™₯ ♦ β™  Inside this oblong box I lie
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ β™₯ ♦ β™  With the hopes I'll be buried alive

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:49 pm
User Image"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."
Seymour Benjamin Ryans

"Efficiency is intelligent laziness."

space Benjamin raised a brow when Mira offered her opinion on how quidditch probably couldn't necessarily teach him the things his father assumed it would (well his mother agreed, but they were always on the same page about almost everything, which made Benjamin confused sometimes. Maybe that was why those two worked out? His parents were both scary and thought the same way on a lot of things-they just had pretty different upbringings from what Seymour had heard of his mother's childhood). And then Mira added she was taking the course and pointed out it was in the afternoon. "Yeah, it is in the afternoon. And the point is I don't like extra classes. I don't always show up on time for my afternoon classes either. And I don't like the idea of an extra set scheduled class. I don't do other people's schedule." His last statement was fairly adamant. He may have signed up for the class anyways but he wasn't going to admit it-or the fact he could pretty much guarentee he'd show up on time (if not early) for the class. He did like flying. And, his Mum had said something about buying him his own broom instead of him borrowing his Dad's-which while nice was old-if he made the Slytherin team normally even as reserves and had missed no more than one day of Advance Flying. He supposed, in this case his mother was going to play 'nice cop' or whatever.

Seymour raised a brow when Mira asked Timothy about him always being the way he was and shrugged. He was. He knew he was. And, he was perfectly happy being as lazy as he was. He'd work on something if it interested him-but he never saw reason to put too much effort into something if a little effort (or none at all) was fine. "And, yeah, sure the carriages..." He paused when suddenly a tall Gryffindor prefect interrupted and judging by her looks Benjamin was fairly sure she was Timothy's sister. He narrowed his eyes, clearly annoyed as the girl jumped in and talked about a broom she brought for her brother and her brother signed something about not taking something or doing something-presumably quidditch and taking advance flying (he really needed to actually put more of an effort in learning BSL. After all he randomly went into Spanish but could be asked to translate easily-Timothy had the annoyance of having to have pen and paper on hand at all time).

He listened, crossing his arms as Tanya basically declared she was going to make Timothy be involved in Quidditch before leaving about as suddenly as anyone else. "ΒΏQuiΓ©n se cree que es?" He glared at Tanya leaving to be followed by a Ravenclaw guy who said to Timothy that he'd talk to her. Timothy wasn't even surprised by the note that said he was going to be joining Mira and him. "Yes the carriages," Benjamin said obviously annoyed as he took the lead and added, "Look, I don't want to give credit to the most auto absorbida, grosera, estropeada, well a lot of things bad in our year-but that redhead in Mira and my house-Chasey or whatever the Hell it is-Wendy like the chick in Peter Pan, I guess-she did figure out one thing. She figured out the perfect way to not be noticed about skipping a class. She never showed up for flying class all year last year and she never lost any points or anything for it. I doubt she got credit for her class-but I don't think not having a flying certificate is that big of a deal to her. Anyways, the point is, you don't have to show up for the class Timothy. Just don't go at all if you don't want to. And technically your sister can't sign you up for classes. She can get in major trouble if she is caught. She's not your legal guardian."

He nodded as he arrived to a carriage, "Well, lot, ready to go then? And, don't worry about it Timothy. I'll cover for you if you don't want to take the class. And I'm fine with breaking into Gryffindor if I have to, to terrorize her if you want." He glanced at Mira and added with a large smile-that only began to speak of all the things he was thinking of to pull on Tanya if he needed to, "Oh yeah, guys can't go into the girls side in Gryffindor at least... you'll help too right?"

((OOC.))

Translations: (1) Who does she think she is?
                                                    (2) self-absorbed, rude, spoiled

Time: Start of the 2027-2028 School Year
                                                    Place: Hogsmeade Platform with Timothy and Mira
                                                    Wearing: His Uniform

murruelecreuset
                                                    Yukina101

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:02 pm
User Image

User ImageLocation: King's Cross Station (Hogwarts Express) -> Hogsmeade Station

It was very nice to meet Feather. Dakota was surprised to see she had pink hair but he thought it was unique. He hoped they’d all be fast friends and somehow he didn’t doubt that it would turn out that way. β€œRavenclaw… That’s the house of the wise eagle. My mum’s whole family was sorted into that house, except for her. She was a Hufflepuff. That’s why everyone in my family believes I’ll either go to Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw. Guess I’ll have to wait and see.” The young boy said bouncing off of what Feather had said.

Sitting in the train Dakota was happy and content. He had friends, something he didn’t think he’d have so soon. Not that he minded one bit about having them. β€œA boat ride and a hat this is awesome!” he said happily. β€œActually I’ve read about the hat. I believe it’s referred to as the sorting hat it belonged to the founder of Gryffindor. How cool is that?” Dakota rambled on. β€œWait! Sapphire… I’m guessing she’s your sister?” he asked curiously.

On the trip Dakota decided to try these Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans. He was surprised at how weird the flavours were despite some of them tasting quite good. Changing into his plan robes he was happy to have arrived at the station. They were one step closer to getting to Hogwarts. Getting off the train Dakota waited for his friends. He didn’t want to get lost sadly he didn’t see his cousins. Being called to follow he looked over to see who was calling him and went to follow her to the docks. He hoped his new friends were following.

(Exit to Lake)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Lyall, Tori, Feather, Rider

Wearing: Black Robes

OOC: ---

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Henry the Black Catxxxxx

SummerIsles
The Shiny Furret
Miss GryffindorK
shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:03 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~IΓ±igo Albion-AlexandrΓ©

~~~~~~~~~~~14|Fourth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

IΓ±igo closely scanned the crowd, looking for Lexine. It didn't seem that anyone had found her yet and the crowd was starting to gain density, which was never a good thing when one was trying to find a girl that was about five feet tall. But, just as some of the kids started to depart the train, he noticed Lexine coming out of the train, but then stepping to the side somewhere, which might have been a problem. "Hey guys, I found her, she just got off the train," he said to them, walking towards the train again, hoping that his friends were following him.

As he got over there, a smile crept onto his face as he looked at Lexine, who seemed as if she just woke up. At least, her hair was a little out of place as if she was laying down somewhere. He walked up to her, keeping his nervousness down. He still was nervous just about every time she was near him now. He still also wanted to talk to her, but Jasper and Alice were around; so really, it could wait. Despite Alice and Jasper being pretty close friends of his, he still didn't think they needed to know the conversation...just yet...at least. He couldn't afford Alice chiming in on something and then Lexine gets scared off. He didn't want that to happen. "Look who finally decided to show up," he said to Lexine, smiling as he looked down at her. He had grown even more since the beginning of the summer and was a good seven inches taller than she was, which was amusing to him as he looked down at her.

"I don't know how you always manage to evade me on the train. I'm starting to think you always plan to do that," he said jokingly, turning around to see if his friends were behind him.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

murruelecreuset

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:38 pm
User Image
                                                    I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                    And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                    I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                    Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Fα΄α΄œΚ€α΄›Κœ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || SΚŸΚα΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€ΙͺΙ΄
                                                    ════════════════════════

Kenny stepped off the train and walked down to the carriages. He was annoyed. His father had given him a watch and demanded that he be in bed by nine each night, and that he couldn't go to Hogsmeade weekends without an escort. On top of that, he had to come home for every holiday, even if he didn't want to. Okay, yes, he ran away for the summer, and yes, he got a tattoo as well during that time, but he couldn't for the life of him figure out why someone would punish someone for not feeling wanted. He glared down at the watch he wore on his wrist and snorted. Well, if Ciaran was going to do this, then Kenny didn't have to wear the watch.

He walked over to the area near the pier overlooking the lake and ripped it off. He threw it as far as he could, satisfied as he heard a small splash as the watch met the lake waters. Nodding, he turned around and looked for a familiar head of pink and blond hair. Why Jer had decided to dye his hair pink, Kenny had no clue, but he figured it probably had to do with Gypsy. So far, he didn't see her, and he obviously didn't see Jer, which made Kenny huff in annoyance. When did his life get so ruddy complicated, anyway? Shoving his hands in his pockets, he wandered toward the carriages, hoping no one joined him in it. That would be bad. Climbing in, he quickly shut the door and pulled out his wand to lock it. That done, he settled in to wait for it to move. This was probably going to be the worst school year he was going to have, because there was no bloody way he was going to go back to the lake and fish it out if the stink got too bad. He only hoped that Jer knew the counterjinx to remove it.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: ...
                                                    OOC:

[x]

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                    Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                    Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                    Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:34 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

β’½β“β“›β“•β“‘β“›β“žβ“žβ““XXXXXXXXXXβ’Ÿβ’œβ’―β’€β’©β’’ Echo LovetteXXXXXXXXXXοΌ°ο½’ο½… fect
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do

❁ ❀ ✿Tanya almost wanted to laugh at Echo's assessment of the Ravenclaw quidditch team, almost because what he said was horribly true. As far as Ravenclaw and Slytherin went for some odd reason there was a shortage of players and the only reason she could see people wanting to be a seeker is because Harry Sodding Potter was one. If anyone should want to be a seeker it should be her! She's in her ruddy house after all! And of course she noticed her Cookie had friends, she was ecstatic about it! He was finally finding people who knew just how special, sweet, and kind he was rather than the a-holes she used to pummel into the playground. Yes she knew that he didn't exactly find them through playing Quidditch (his best mate apparently helps run a bookstore, how perfect was that?!) but the fact that he was comfortable enough to talk to others or even teach them sign is amazing to her. BSL had always seemed like their secret language that no one knew and when she saw him teaching it to that Benjamin kid she had been a little saddened but also proud. She did let out a snort of amusement as he finally (finally!) admitted to enjoying the game and she didn't even need to turn around to know that his random pause meant he was looking around making sure she didn't hear him. As she listened to his suggestions she subconsciously slowed down her angry stomp to a slight brisk walk and grudgingly agreed that tutoring would be something her little bookworm would be more excited about rather than being dragged to Quidditch try outs. Echo's next words however slowed her down to a complete stop feeling touched and guilty at the same time. She shouldn't be such a busy-body as to try and force her little Cookie into doing things he might not want to do and be extra supportive of the things he does. And damn it all she should not already be arguing with Echo before they even made it to the ruddy castle! Her mind made up, Tanya turned around to see that he and Elsie were walking towards the carriages at a slower pace and immediately felt worse that her friend might have witnessed their little spat and would be sure to tell the badger all about it but she had a mission to complete. She offered her friend a quick grin and even quicker pulled on her boyfriend's sweater so that his lips met hers in a sweet "I'msorryI'msuchaGryffindorpleaseforgivemylapseofjudgement" kiss. When she pulled back she also clung onto him with a hug. "I'm sorry, and you are right with you're stupid logic and right judgement. Can, umm...can we forget the last five minutes happened at start over? Please?" she murmured on his shoulder before pulling back again to go over to Elsie. "Sooo....how much candy are we talking to not talk about this argument? The usual or more?" she asked her friend joking but not really. Her friend could be a shark when it came to sugar consumption.

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

But every inch of you is perfect cause true booty comes from within

Uniform β˜† Where: Hogwarts Express~Prefect Compartment β˜† With: Toby and Ronna apparently β˜† Thinking: Might as well get this over with β˜† OOC

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:08 am
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User ImageUser Image
Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 15
Year at Hogwarts: Fifth
Wearing: His Uniform
Dating Leonette Mitchell

At least the bracelet hasn't been mentioned.

David wasn't the slightest bit surprised by his far less than warm acceptance at the prefects cabin. Several that he knew-from Gypsy to Tanya (even Elsie)-looked as if they would have loved nothing more than to hex him forever. Xavier had looked like he either wanted to kill all-or almost all the prefects-or himself or do about anything to avoid the prefects cabin. And, Sapphire had acted so nice it was disturbing. Obviously, the girl wasn't evil and did have a nice side but her showing it to people and actively doing so disturbed him. And it reminded him all the more of her confession about the crush on him, the kiss, and then the deceleration that she didn't feel she needed to play fair. The only bright side of the whole thing was Sapphire sat at the other end of the cabin-though he wasn't sure if it was because he purposely decided to sit next to Tanya (who very much looked tempted to kill him for that) or if it was some scheme or whatever. Hell, it wasn't like Sapphire had to try that hard to pull something in relations to him-his grandmother already loved the girl.

David still couldn't figure out why it was decided he should be prefect. He had year after year caused issues at the sorting feast alone-especially with first years-though he thought last year was a calm sorting feast at the Ravenclaw table, though it was hard to say. And, what year didn't he lose several house points due to mouthing off towards some professor? Maybe it was like Leo said and some way to teach him some lesson or shape him into some better person or whatever-it wasn't like the head of the house was stupid. He taught alchemy. And it was Ravenclaw, a house known for its wisdom. Or that was its reputation. He had faith Professor Amorocho actually made intelligent decisions and he had gotten along with the head of the house at least in alchemy but still. Regardless of the reasons, David was fairly confident being a prefect was going to be torture for the next three years of his school-whether intentional torture to him or not. And because of this, the first chance he got he had escaped the prefects cabin and found Leo on the train.

He was thankful she hadn't mentioned the 'token of affection' or however his grandmother wanted to put it-for the time being. That was going to be an awkward conversation even in the best of circumstances-Leo not taking note of the sapphires or not making the connection to Sapphire Snow or that his grandmother had met the Slytherin- and he was more than happy to put it off as long as possible. Forever was fine with him. When the train arrived, and everyone got off, David had joined the crowd getting off the train assuming Leo was with him and when they reached a still empty carriage he turned. Ah, the carriages-the things with the thestrals that Leo could see and was not happy to see and what David pretty much considered a death trap to get on.

Maybe if he was lucky Gypsy would decide that David was completely inept at being a prefect and took over her typical job of adopting every first year there was. Though, David had promised that if Dakota Vann, Leo's cousin, became a Ravenclaw he'd look out for the kid. He just may be stuck actually having to lead Ravenclaws to the tower if that was the case. Well, that would be rough for the Ravenclaw first years, because David was sure it was going to be the most boring, least enthusiastic tour ever. And if he had to deal with more than five questions the entire night from first years he was sure it was going to be another not quiet year at the Ravenclaw house for the first night of the school year.
User Image

murruelecreuset
shabatha

{OOC: Quoting you Shabs since I figure Sapphire is mentioned. And, thought I should bother to post David at the station.}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:23 am
º€ø,¸¸,ø€º°`°º€ø
"I like swimming,"

¦Gunilda Stone¦
Slytherin Third-year

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Having fun,"

Gunilda spotted a gryffindor and a ravenclaw she recognised, remembering how the albinos hair had caught her eye when she was bored in lessons. Although she hadn't talked to them properly before, she was bored as she waited for the crowd to filter into the castle. She walked over and waved and grinned; "Hey! Crowds slow this year isn't it? I can't wait for the feast, they ran out of pumpkin juice when I wanted some on the train..." Gunilda recalled with a childish pout- it had been warm in there too! And the trolly lady had to run out of pumpkin juice, she just had to, and there was no other option but hot drinks, as if she'd want to turn into a human kettle. It was a relief to be outside in the cool night air, after being couped up whilst dying of thirst- well not really, but Gunilda felt like she was at the time. She looked back up to the pair she had approached, I hope this was a good idea, after all, I did just kinda walk up out of nowhere. The short haired girl tried not to shift on her feet, partially out of boredom and wanting to get to the feast. Even though this was her third year, she hadn't really connected with her classmates- they always seemed busy and well, she was conscious of the fact that some houses really disliked slytherins, and it had made her a little cautious. She was normally rather bold, ironically and had caused chaos in and outside of classes a couple of times, but she didn't want to get expelled, either. Making friends instead of enemies, had proved not to be her strongest point, but now, out of boredom of how quiet things seemed, she forced herself to make the effort to talk to people.

Out Of Cauldrons: Someone interact with Gunilda pppleeeeeaaaaseeee? I'm worried she's going to become inactive with her lack of friends. If someone could just give her someone to talk to I'd love it, ty. Sorry if I'm interrupting gonk

Diamond Wales

Graydon Ironshield

"And trying my best"
º€ø,¸¸,ø€º°`°º€ø

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games