Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Novatone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:51 pm
Anzu_Rose
Novatone
Hello heart
I'm Novatone...well...you call me Sabrina...why not?
I'm 17 and live in Hawaii...they rest about me you'll have to find out yourself cool See ya!

-Novatone

no way. Hello fellow paradise/state gal B)

coolish! were do u live in Hawaii (just the island lol I'm no stalker sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:51 pm
Eleventyone
'Ello, name's 'Nashi. (short for Nanashi...don't ask.) And Sabrina...hawaii pwns. *misses hawaii*

yes it does whee it's been raining like crazy here though.  

Novatone

Eleventyone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:01 pm
Novatone
Eleventyone
'Ello, name's 'Nashi. (short for Nanashi...don't ask.) And Sabrina...hawaii pwns. *misses hawaii*

yes it does whee it's been raining like crazy here though.

;_; yes, but the good, warm rain you can run around and play in. all i have is cold, drizzly rain that will give you pneumonia in a jiffy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:02 pm
im Adam, im 17.

i like music....alot. like the misfits, aiden, him, cky, My chemical romance. therers a hole list in my journal if your intristed.  

flesh into gear

Devilish Pain

Bashful Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:09 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Im Jessica, im 18

i like random comments, pms, rping, video games, drawing, talking with new friends <3

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:22 pm
Hello everyone. I'm new. I like video games and reading. Blah blah blah. razz  

Kouenki

kittycatwhipme

Liberal Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:40 pm
Hello I am Kitty! No that is not my real name but yes it is my irl nickname to. I am 18 soon to be 19. I live in Southern California. I have been on Gaia like 2 years I think. I like to write, I wanna be a novelist. I also like to draw and paint a lot. If you want to know more about me just pm me and ask what you want to know.
I also have a really close group of friends: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:45 pm
Haroo. I'm Dani and new. :3  

TahooTahoo

Kenutsu Yasashiku

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:06 pm
Greetings and Salutations, Kenutsu Yasashiku here and it is a pleasure to meet you all. I must say, your guild is quite overwhelming... but all the better to dive in and get lost in. See you all around... maybe.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:00 pm
Welcome to the guild everyone! I hope you enjoy it here! biggrin  

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

CynthiaDS

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:06 pm
Hi! My name is CynthiaDS.

To tell you a bit about myself, may be hard to believe. I just hope that you will believe me.

Okay..*sigh*

I come from within the mind of a 27-year-old woman named Dionne. If you do not believe me, then check my journal. It is viewable to the public. My true age I did not say on my registry, but it doesn't really matter here for me.

Now, within this mind, Dionne has called it the Renaissance Galaxy. A few other guild members reside here too. I do not know which ones you know, but there is Linken_Bogard, Ryu_Bogard, William-Tyler, Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard, and Iori_Yagami1990. If you interacted with any of these, then know that they reside within Dionne's mind as well.

What is really fascinating about this place is that each of us truly do have our own personality. Mine is more of the reporter type. I tell it like it is, I want to meet new people and, well...I guess you could say I am a bit on the horny side. Hee hee.

No I will not violate any rules by displaying any of the sexual behaviors I have within me.

I want to make good honest friends here and just to have fun. I will normally be on in the afternoons so if you want to see me, then check for me being online and you will probably notice it is afternoon.

As for fun on here, I will be doing the role plays most likely. However, I do not know what all of you people are into these days that I know about.

And one thing I cannot stand is chain mail. If any of you ask to be my friend there better not be any chain mail.

Gaia is really having a tough time trying to finish setting up the towns properly because so many people keep sending each other chain mail. A lot of people here find it annoying.

And just to remind you all what is a chain letter it is when there are more than two users on the smae piece of a PM and is always sent via the "friends@gaia". Anything with the "friends@gaia" should be either saved or reported.

If you want towns to have more housing, then this is one thing we can do to get the gaia admins a bit of a break. I am sure they would really thank us if we got rid of the people sending chain mail.

Thus now, I think I ought to give you sometime to respond. Yes, I am a bit of a chatterbox.

lol heart blaugh mrgreen 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:17 am
hi i'm new in gaia...
not to mention the avatar is pretty simple.
i'm still don't know all things around here...

i'm a 20 year old guy, single stands about 5'5!
i'm looking for friends...

feel free to invite me... and you can also send me your unused items..
thanks...

smile  

nalla1986

Numb Digger6969

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:47 am
Hello! I'm not sure how I got into this guild, but here I am! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:01 am
Hi, I just joind the guild cause i was invited here by zphal_girl87.

Name is Seko well my nickname i never give out my realy name
Gender Female
Age18
I love to read write hange with friends talk with alll kinds of differnt people on gaia  

LunaIceDragoness

Sweet Gaian

8,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Darkqueen13_7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:30 am
Hello!! I'm the queen of darkness, but my first nickname was Dark, so you can call me that ^^
But at the time being I have so many nicknames it would take me a while to list them all, so if you think up a new nickname for me, it's cool ^^
I'm 17, I love Gaia!! I also love to meet new people -^w^-

I'll tell more about me as time goes by ^^

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games