Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Merah - We bend over backwards to help Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haremgirl?
  *joins*
  Hell no!
View Results

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:29 am
@ Shirou: No. I don't drink. To be honest.. I've never actually tasted alcohol before. Despite being 22 1/2 years old with the legal drinking age here in the USA at 21. sweatdrop

I slept 16 hours. That is the reason for my oversleeping. xd

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:20 am
I feel weird... at one moment just fine and then so... I dunno.. lousy.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:24 am
iPistl
@ Shirou: No. I don't drink. To be honest.. I've never actually tasted alcohol before. Despite being 22 1/2 years old with the legal drinking age here in the USA at 21. sweatdrop

when i was 19-20 i hated visiting the US. I couldn't drink cause of the age.
But my aunt took advantage the summer i was 21 taking me wine tasting (had 14 cups of wine).
PR we can go to clubs/bar/pubs at age 18.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:26 am
Goddess Lia
iPistl

But my aunt took advantage the summer i was 21 taking me wine tasting (had 14 cups of wine).
NL we can go to clubs/bar/pubs at age 16 xp Although the first and only time I drank beer I was 6.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:33 am
Soul of Aqua
Goddess Lia
iPistl

NL we can go to clubs/bar/pubs at age 16 xp Although the first and only time I drank beer I was 6.

Awesome.
You know what every Kid has had some kind of alcohol once in their life. i started having sips of Margaritas when i was 12 and from there i had my stash of ingredients so i could make some for grand. and at 16 i had a small cup of it after i made some.
reminds me i haven't made that in like 2 years eek  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:40 am
Goddess Lia
Soul of Aqua
Goddess Lia
iPistl

Awesome.
You know what every Kid has had some kind of alcohol once in their life. i started having sips of Margaritas when i was 12 and from there i had my stash of ingredients so i could make some for grand. and at 16 i had a small cup of it after i made some.
My brothers also once tricked me into eating hashbrownies. Not to be mistaken with hashbrowns. Brownies made with THC-butter  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:48 am
Soul of Aqua
Goddess Lia
Soul of Aqua
Goddess Lia
iPistl

Awesome.
My brothers also once tricked me into eating hashbrownies. Not to be mistaken with hashbrowns. Brownies made with THC-butter

lol  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:54 am
Goddess Lia
Soul of Aqua
Goddess Lia
Soul of Aqua
Goddess Lia
iPistl

Awesome.

lol
I'm either too weird to be affected or they didn't make a good butter. Because I noticed nothing.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kagayaku Shirou

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:23 pm
Soul of Aqua
Goddess Lia
Soul of Aqua
Goddess Lia
Soul of Aqua

Awesome.

lol
I'm either too weird to be affected or they didn't make a good butter. Because I noticed nothing.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

iPstl, wow, I've met people that doesn't drink but those were hangover sintoms xDD

Lia, here the drinking aga is also 18 even tho I was the last one to start drinking among my friends when I was 15 ^^;;

Soul, am so jealous of you right now xDD

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:55 pm
How come?  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kagayaku Shirou

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:13 pm

the drinking age its 16 where you live, that would have helped me at that age... ninja

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:29 pm
Kagayaku Shirou

the drinking age its 16 where you live, that would have helped me at that age... ninja

talk2hand  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:55 pm
lol master how could that have helped ya  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:01 pm
Goddess Lia
lol master how could that have helped ya

Lets just say that I spend too much time sobber thanks to not being 18... ninja

Kagayaku Shirou

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:43 am
Master: a pues bien

today:
why is it hard to wake up in time to get ready for 8:30 class. *sleepy*  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games