Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aniki China

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:13 pm
((*back from playing Apples to Apples with her family*))

*sees Fedir* I'm glad you have help, aru. I wouldn't want you collapsing if no one was around, aru.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:26 pm
"Well...it has happened before. When Fedir wasn't by me, I collapsed in my field for 3 days before I was found." she laughed awkwardly. "Oh Fedir~ You are dismissed for tonight."

He nodded and took his leave, only looking back once.

DieSinneistSchon

catweasels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:26 pm
((7:45 to 8:30.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWyB0_yXdjA
Am I the only one reminded of France by Bandiger?

@Poland- ;D It's 'cause I'm badass too, I know.))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:34 pm
((@Canada: Not as badass as me. *shot*))

Poland stifles a giggle as Fedir is dismissed. "I woulda dismissed Irenenusz by now, but he refuses anytime I do." he says, poking his bodyguard's side. "That is because I was told 'watch Mr. Poland like hawk'. Hawks do not falter their watch for anything." Irenenusz says, batting lightly at Poland's hand.  

Mama Lussuria

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:38 pm
"It's not that he doesn't try...It's just I get mad at him because I want to be alone sometimes. I don't think he even has a home...I wonder...>.>;" she had a questionable expression on her face.

"Well. If you ask nicely I'm sure Irenenusz would understand. And besides, we're all here? What's the worse that could happen? Besides France storming in and ruining today...?" she asked.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:41 pm
Poland giggles. "Naw, tried it."
"I like being with Mr. Poland. He is much nicer than old clients, and he is more...eh...social?" Irenenusz explains. "That, and...I was told to never leave him alone." he adds, scratching the back of his head shyly.  

Mama Lussuria

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:43 pm
"Hehehe....You're very sweet although you try to hide it, Irenenusz." she smiled sweetly.

((brb eatin dinner~))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:48 pm
Irenenusz blushes and looks away. "Ah...t-thank you, Miss." he says, bowing slightly. "Aw, he's always like this. He just like, needs to talk more." Poland adds, poking his bodyguard again.  

Mama Lussuria

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:59 pm
"Hehehe...Oh! Hey look outside! It's snowing..." but rather than get excited it only made her frown. She mumbled something in her own language...
"I think I'm going to go sleep now...I don't like to see the snow so much now..."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:01 pm
*walks in*

........Hello, everyone.....

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:06 pm
"Oh...Natalya..." She exchanged a glance that made the air seem tense as she passed by her sister.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:07 pm
((*got distracted watching vids of Evgeni Plushenko*))

Good night, Ukraine, aru. And hello Belarus, aru.  

Aniki China

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:09 pm
.....Oh...Sister....

.....How was your day, Mr. China..? ...I 'slept'....

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:12 pm
She stopped and walked back in. "Natalya. That dress. It's....nice..." She closed the curtains so she could not see the snow. " I am...not leaving just yet , China.."  

DieSinneistSchon

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:13 pm
((*got distracted drawing the countries Spyro-style* So far I've drawn Poland, Lithuania and Russia. xD; ))

Poland looks at the snow outside and blinks, his expression softening. "Hmm...if only Liet like, came back to see this~" he says, sitting at the window sill. Because his master seemed a little distracted, Irenenusz takes the liberty of talking. "It was...eh, nice meeting you, Ms. Ukraine. And hello, Ms. Belarus." he says, bowing politely.

((Edit: Bah! My slow typing causes me to falter yet again! D: Pretend Ire didn't mean it as a farewell, and we should be good.))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games