Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:39 pm
"Shiny and soft. I should have known."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:44 pm
User Image
Hana laughed. "I've had pleanty of time to collect things." She said as she tossed him the giant ruby she had been playing with. On top of her pillow pile she was taller than Brago. "Come up here." She told him.  

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:49 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Dante let out a soft sigh and rolled over, pulling the blankets up further but there was a bit of pain that awoke him. He noticed he was laying upon his stomach and groaned softly before shifting onto his side. He took note that Misha wasn't in bed with him. He sighed and let his eyes fall shut again, thinking over what he was going to do with himself now.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:54 pm
Brago jumped up with her. "Whered you get this? A giants room?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:58 pm
User Image
"I found it on my travels. I wanted it for a bed, but then when i got it here I relized it was too big for me to be in alone, i i kinda just sleep on the hundreds of pillows and blankets on my floor.:  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:12 pm
"Thank you for takeing time out of your travels to vwatch over me" Brago looked at the floor. He realized all this took a bigger toll on her than he thought.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:16 pm
User Image
Hana smiled at him. "i was always happy to come back and see you Brago." She told him. "You kinda where my reason for coming back. I really didn't have anyother reason to come back here."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:19 pm
"That means a lot to me. IT really does. No matter how I show it." he smiled. "Anything I can bring with us to OUR room? "  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:20 pm
User Image
Misha had been busy while Dante slept. She had changed into a pair of shorts and a spaghetti strap tanktop and and pulled her long hair into a ponytail. At some point she had snuckk upstairs and gotten his clothes and washed them. She busied herself cooking a roast while they dried in the dryer. She hummed one of her favorite songs, half singing the words quietly to herself as she pranced about the kitchen.((song))
((Please excuse my cheesyness sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:27 pm
User Image
"our room..."she said with a blush. "I like how that sounds." Hana smiled. "Probably some of my jewlry, my hair brush and stuff, maybe a few books." She said as she wrapped her arms around Bragos neck and kissed him.  

Lady Eevee

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Robert hung up and sighed. "I need help," he said. He was panting. "Maybe Misha can help me find out where Nike is." He dialed Misha's number on his cell phone.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:31 pm
Brago smiled when she kissed him, then grabbed a sack and started putting things into them that she said. When he was dont the sack was overflowing with Items and the clothes he bought her. "Okay lets move out Hana"he said lifting it over his back. "Wow, this is a lot."  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:39 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Dante heard Misha in the kitchen and chuckled himself tiredly. He decided to get himself up since he didn't want to spend the time he had with Misha asleep, but he noticed his clothes were gone. He sighed and got out of bed anyways, pulling the sheets around himself and headed down and towards the kitchen where he snuck up on Misha and took hold of her around the waist. "Surprise." He said sleepily and kissed her shoulder.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:39 pm
User Image
"Back to the mansion?" she asked him "And i'm sorry for making you carry all of that, i can take some." she offered to him.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:42 pm
"yup back to the mansion" Brago started walking back to the mansion ignoreing her offer.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games