Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:34 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Chunin | Ryo & Ac : (3200) / (6000) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 345/345 | Stamina: 285/285~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Hmm.." Kazurai looked over the scroll he was attempting to learn from seeing that it was the Raiton scroll (lightning). Smiling a bit to himself seeing that he inspired him to possibly try to use some lighting base chakra jutsu. "Sorry to say but this might not be your element, or one of your elements. Lets try for some of the basics." Walking over to the scrolls he had brought out. Looking over a few one particular scroll caught his eye. Genjutsu. Reading a few of the jutsu he got ideas. "Have you ever tried your hand at these? or maruton (element less)?"

Listening to Rashi attempt to discover what his element or elements might have been. Kazurai took this time to look over the genjutsu to see if there was anything he could possibly better himself with. He couldn't believe he completely overlooked that entire style. Glancing back at the Suiton scroll that was brought out he also noticed a clone jutsu that was alot more powerful than his previous one, but stated that it had all the abilitys and awareness of the user. Thinking that would be a good guniepig to test out a genjutsu.

(Mizuhada Bunshin no Jutsu [ Water Body Clone Technique ] post 1/4)

Walking over to a puddle while the new ninja was under the watch of Igarashi he looked at his reflection in the water. Drawing his chakra over the puddle like he would make a normal clone, he focused more upon the visual reflection of himself. Drawing out the clone from the puddle it had started to take form but quickly fell into the puddle again. Knowing this was surely the better version of the clone he felt a bit good even tho he had failed to do it.

(Mizuhada Bunshin no Jutsu [ Water Body Clone Technique ] post 2/4)
Kazurai trying again trying to draw it out caused the head to emerge actually forming into his face. But with some minor differences and water displacements in the skin. Fully making it to his feet he had thought it was nearly complete. But the clone quickly fell to his knees and broke back into water.

(Mizuhada Bunshin no Jutsu [ Water Body Clone Technique ]post 3/4)
Kaz now putting his full focus into it managed to get it quickly to his feet and looking completely human. The clone tried to form a few words but nothing seemed to come out. A bit concerned about why he lowered his guard and the clone collapsed onto the floor. Yet again it seemed as if something he had to do to will him into existence, controlling the chakra flow in the clone only seemed to work until he released. But once he did the clone would fail at that moment.

(Mizuhada Bunshin no Jutsu [ Water Body Clone Technique ] post 4/4 Learned)

Raising the clone one more time he managed to get the clone fully standing and taking a new approach and lending some of his own chakra supply into the clone for it to use as it needed. Once doing so the clone began to move on its own. Actually seemed a bit nervous as to why he was there but it seemed to have worked. Doing a quick test Kazurai shot a small lightning bolt at the clone. The clone instantly responded with water armor, absorbing the small attack with ease.

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor: User ImageWakizashi (x1) User Image Kusarigama (x1) User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:(Mizuhada Bunshin no Jutsu [ Water Body Clone Technique ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:41 pm
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Black&& The Ranton
User Imageᴊᴏᴜɴɪɴ / ᴋᴜᴍᴏɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ / ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʟɪɴᴇ: ʀᴀɴᴛᴏɴ / sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ (665/665) / ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ (1,035/1,035)
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
                                                                            ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ,
                                                                            ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
                                                                            ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴍʏ ɴɪɴᴊᴀ ᴡᴀʏ.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

&&&&&&&&&ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇsᴛ sᴏᴜʟs

Watching the girls eyes flicker towards his scarf, he began to gain a firmer grip around it. She stared at it, as if something was the matter. Stretching out he would lift the scarf back up as he listened on.'' Looking.. F-for me..? And yea, I guess. haha. '' Seeing the girls head lift, chin ascending; Black simply lifted up the scarf to place it back around her neck, typing it perfectly to flow from behind her person.'' Huh? Repay a debt? You don't owe me, at least from what I remember.. '' When he heard she was not going to stay tiny forever, it brought nothing but a smirk to his face. Chuckling, he would finish tying the scarf up fully and adjust it to set a good deal of comfort around her neck.'' What was wrong with being tiny? You're great any way you are, besides it is not the size that determines things. '' Bringing his arms back to cross over one another, Black sighed and closed his eyes to ease himself. Gaining his composure back, he would speak up.'' So what exactly is it you are in debt with me for? And what are you going to do to pay back it? ''

Ѻ
Ѻ Ͼ【 Clone has Entered Le Room~ 】
Mask: Mask of Black

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Rin, Tin and Jin
Rin, Tin and Jin are young red panda, they are small but quite useful for varieties of combat. They get tired easily and can only be on the field for five posts, but their speed and power more than makes up for their limited use. They are faster than the larger bears and can match an Anbus speed easily, they are also excellent trackers for use in any situation.

Total Chakra Used:
Total Stamina Used:

Jutsu Learning

Items On person

Items given to by Thanatos:
    Highly Explosive Notes [x2]
    < 300 Ryo >
    A pair of explosive notes that pack three times the punch! Yowza!

Library Expansion Atlas [x2]
    < 1500 Ryo >
    Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 5 jutsu (aside custom).
    • Requires Chuunin rank.
    • Can only be purchased twice.

Library Expansion Encyclopedia [x1]
    < 2000 Ryo >
    Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 10 jutsu (aside custom).
    • Requires Jounin rank.
    • Can only be purchased once.

Cloak [x1]
    < 100 Ryo >
    A standard cloak. Comes in a variety of colors and looks!

Breath Mask [x1]
    < 800 Ryo >
    Allows the user to breathe underwater and in harsh environments. Filters out poisons from the air.

Chakra Projectile Pack: Large [x1]
    < 500 Ryo >
    A package of three large projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. (Burning fuma-shuriken, electric twin-kunai, etc.)

Cursed Mask [x1]
    < 1000 Ryo >
    A red, engraved mask with no mouth hole. While worn, it grants the wearer immunity to Genjutsu and Dojutsu below A-Rank, but drains an incredible amount of Chakra while doing so. It is extremely brittle, and drains 50 Chakra per post that it is worn. If the wearer’s Chakra runs out while the mask is still on, the wearer’s spirit will linger near the body until it either fades away or the mask is removed or broken.

Chakra Dispersal Gloves [x1]
    < 3500 Ryo >
    Allows the user to disperse waves of pure chakra in order to nullify other manifestations of pure chakra. The amount of chakra used to disband must be ten plus the equivalent of the original chakra construct.
    ( If something is made with 100 chakra, 110 chakra must be used to disband it. )

|Fairytale Pattern Scarf
    |Cost: 両 110 Ryo
    |Description: A beige five foot long scarf which bears the design of various folklore inspired characters, such as kitsune, tanuki, tengu, kappa, etc., all congregating and celebrating.

|Wish Tag
    |Cost: 両 20 Ryo
    |Description: Hand-sized, sepia colored, paper talisman with a loop of red, blue, or yellow string at the head. It is said that if you write your most desired wish on the tag, and then hang it from a tree that bears the wishes and hopes of others, it will someday come true.

Jounin’s Scroll [x1]
    < 500 Ryo >
    A small scroll capable of concealing up to three weapon sized objects.
    • Requires Jounin rank.

---

a.renee.w

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:42 pm
User Image
Hari Haituro

:: Genin :: Genjutsu/Bloodline (Hari) :: Kumogakure :: Chakra: 375 ::Stamina 145

Haituro listened as Kazurai explained the genjutsu scroll he had brought from the dojo. "Element-less jutsu.." His face strained in thought at the concept and he walked over to the scroll and looked at it for a moment, then Haituro turned his head from Kazurai to Igarashi as she thrust a blade of grass at him and explained her theory about the blade of grass."Really? Cool!" He took the blade of grass from Igarashi and placed it between both his hands and focused as much as he could on the blade of grass between his hands. After a few moments of struggling he closed his eyes and let out a sigh of exhaustion."This is harder than I thought."

[Fail]

Haituro walked towards the wall placed his back against it and slid down the smooth marble wall of the dojo with his hands clasped around the blade of grass. Once his rear hit the ground he folded his legs and leaned forward a bit and closed his eyes. After a few moments of absolute stillness the blade of grass crumbled into dust and fell onto his lap. "Awesome!" Haituro shouted and jumped up "

[Earth element discovered]

"I wanna do that again!" Haituro bent down and plucked another piece of grass from the earth and held it between his hands centering himself and allowing the chakra to flow freely through himself and the blade of grass and after a few moments he noticed his hands were really warm he opened his eyes and realized the blade of grass instead of crumbling this time had burst into flames. "Whoa! What the?!" Haituro dropped the blade of grass and jumped back. "Why did that happen did I do something wrong?"

[Fire element discovered]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Chakra :: 180 [ 105 ] | Stamina :: 320 [ 0 ] | Rank ::Genin | Class :: Taijutsu | Bloodline

As Black went to place the scarf around her neck once more, Airi allowed a momentary smile to grace her lips and bent her head down slightly as he tied it around her. The feeling of the soft fabric against her next once more was comforting, for the object had almost become like a security blanket to her. A reminder that perhaps there were people in the world that could be trusted. Perhaps. "Yeah, I've been trying to find you ever since you left Iwagakure. If I had known you were going to bail so fast, then I would have tried to do something sooner." It had been a momentary lapse in judgement to think that the white haired Shinobi wouldn't leave. When it came to her, everybody did. "I do owe you. You saved my life a year ago. That's a debt that I must repay." As the scarf was fully tied, she sat down so that she was almost level with Black, and mimicked his position of crossing his arms, one over the other, in front of her chest. His comment took her by surprise, brought a flash of heat to her cheeks once more, and she brought her arm forward, pushing the young man with perhaps a little too much force. "Don't say stupid things like that!" Though the words were commanding, her voice had pitched up an octave. However, her actions would speak louder than her words in this case, the power of the young Oni not to be underestimated.

Clearing her throat, Airi tried to gain composure of herself. "It's not the size of the person in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the person." These words, her nindo, were murmured quietly to herself, and it was almost spot on with what Black had said before she had pushed him. The words fit her well, or at least they did when she wasn't doubled in size. So many times had people looked down, both literally and metaphorically on her, refused to take her seriously. And in the end, they had regretted getting a major a** whooping from a girl half their size. The only other belief that Airi held so dearly was to not have debts, to be as independent as possible. To rely on someone, to need their companionship, it was a sign of weakness. That's what she had convinced herself anyway. "To repay my debt, I am going to do the same thing you did a year ago. On one occasion, I want to save you as you did me. And after that, we can go our separate ways once more."

The Sleeping Pacifist

a.renee.w

Devoted Seeker

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:00 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Chunin | Ryo & Ac : (3200) / (6000) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 345/345 | Stamina: 285/285~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

Raikou Ame no Jutsu [ Lightning Rain Technique ] Post 1/5

Remembering the scrolls instructions, He made eye contact with the clone attempting to begin the jutsu. Visualizing a storm all around the clone and the nearby area. Attempting to enter the clones mind seemed to fail as nothing at all was seeming to happen.

Raikou Ame no Jutsu [ Lightning Rain Technique ] post 2/5

Closing his eyes trying to focus his eyes to deliver the jutsu via vision. Letting chakra swirl around his eyes trying to repeat the try. Opening his eyes again starting to stare into the clones eyes once more darkening the area around trying to force his imagination into what he wanted the clone to see. Watching the clone thrash around looking about showing Kaz that he was in fact seeing what was being shown to him. But quickly faded after a few moments of it not progressing any further.

Taking a quick break sitting down on the ground his eye had begun to hurt slightly from the strain. Looking over at Haituro it seemed he was discovering what some of his elements were. From what he noticed he had fire like Igarashi did. Not too clear on what the others were he stood up and approached him scooping up the maruton scroll as he reached him. "Its okay its normal to have two chakra elements, Rashi here is pretty good with fire, I myself am Lighting and Water.. so I'm not sure exactly what I could show you in that department. But I can possibly help you with some other things that would be good to have in your arsenal."

Reading through the scroll he found a couple that would easily help him better off for sure than he was. Actually seeing the skill he notice Myurai use on him earlier when he vanished into his own mist looked like a good idea for himself too. "Well I got two here that might be of great value to you, one here is the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ] which will allow you to create clones of yourself, These would be most useful to you considering they can also perform ability's that you, yourself are capable of." Looking to the next jutsu "The other here is called Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ] This allows you to move almost instantly by utilizing the chakra in your body to disperse high amounts of speed letting you travel extremely fast. But be warned because it is very taxing on the body and cannot be used repeatedly.... Its up to you if ether of these sound useful to you."

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor: User ImageWakizashi (x1) User Image Kusarigama (x1) User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:09 pm
User Image
Hari Haituro

:: Genin :: Genjutsu/Bloodline (Hari) :: Kumogakure :: Chakra: 375 ::Stamina 145

Haituro stood listening to Kazurai explaining the jutsu and as he was doing so he reached down and plucked another piece of the grass off the ground. He placed it between his hands as he had before and focused on it drowning out Kazurai for a moment as he paused to read the scroll. Suddenly he felt a sharp pain come from his hand and watched as a drop of blood fell from his hands and splattered on the ground. shocked he looked up at Kazurai momentarily forgetting about the jutsu. He opened his hands to expose the blade of grass which hadn't burnt to a crisp nor had it crumbled instead it had turned into a razor sharp piece of glass."Um... Kazurai, what does this mean?" He blinked at the piece of glass in his hands.

[bloodline glass element discovered]

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:09 am
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Black&& The Ranton
User Imageᴊᴏᴜɴɪɴ / ᴋᴜᴍᴏɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ / ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʟɪɴᴇ: ʀᴀɴᴛᴏɴ / sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ (665/665) / ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ (1,035/1,035)
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
                                                                            ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ,
                                                                            ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
                                                                            ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴍʏ ɴɪɴᴊᴀ ᴡᴀʏ.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

&&&&&&&&&ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇsᴛ sᴏᴜʟs

Looking up still at the girl, he noticed her smiling all of a sudden.'' Oh?? Ah! Sorry about that, I meant to tell you I was only passing through the area. I did not mean it, but at least you found me. '' Looking as if he was about to lose it due to guilt, he bowed and apologized to show how much he cared. Though it was up until he heard her speak up about owing him. The storm clone knew very well of what happened that year ago, but like Black it never thought she would ever turn up again for fulfilling favors?'' W-Well you know you really don't have to, you don't owe me at all. It was just the right way of life, instead of letting things get harmful back there, heheh. '' Black snickered, and smiled as it was nice to see an old acquaintance all over again. The fact that she had gone through quite a spurt from what he realized, was what really caught him off guard. Who'd knew she'd get so bi-'' Ooof!! '' He shot back and toppled till his body ran into the temples walls. Sitting up he looked dazed hearing her words echo in his ears.'' Why are you so bent on saving me Airi? What if I don't ever need it? I don't want you to feel compelled to stay by my side, ya know? Though if you wish to stay of your own will, without owing me debt than that's fine by all means. I have more than enough room. '' Placing a hand on his forehead he held it, to keep the scenery from all spinning around constantly.

Ѻ
Ѻ Ͼ【 Clone has Entered Le Room~ 】
Mask: Mask of Black

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Rin, Tin and Jin
Rin, Tin and Jin are young red panda, they are small but quite useful for varieties of combat. They get tired easily and can only be on the field for five posts, but their speed and power more than makes up for their limited use. They are faster than the larger bears and can match an Anbus speed easily, they are also excellent trackers for use in any situation.

Total Chakra Used:
Total Stamina Used:

Jutsu Learning

Items On person

Items given to by Thanatos:
    Highly Explosive Notes [x2]
    < 300 Ryo >
    A pair of explosive notes that pack three times the punch! Yowza!

Library Expansion Atlas [x2]
    < 1500 Ryo >
    Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 5 jutsu (aside custom).
    • Requires Chuunin rank.
    • Can only be purchased twice.

Library Expansion Encyclopedia [x1]
    < 2000 Ryo >
    Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 10 jutsu (aside custom).
    • Requires Jounin rank.
    • Can only be purchased once.

Cloak [x1]
    < 100 Ryo >
    A standard cloak. Comes in a variety of colors and looks!

Breath Mask [x1]
    < 800 Ryo >
    Allows the user to breathe underwater and in harsh environments. Filters out poisons from the air.

Chakra Projectile Pack: Large [x1]
    < 500 Ryo >
    A package of three large projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. (Burning fuma-shuriken, electric twin-kunai, etc.)

Cursed Mask [x1]
    < 1000 Ryo >
    A red, engraved mask with no mouth hole. While worn, it grants the wearer immunity to Genjutsu and Dojutsu below A-Rank, but drains an incredible amount of Chakra while doing so. It is extremely brittle, and drains 50 Chakra per post that it is worn. If the wearer’s Chakra runs out while the mask is still on, the wearer’s spirit will linger near the body until it either fades away or the mask is removed or broken.

Chakra Dispersal Gloves [x1]
    < 3500 Ryo >
    Allows the user to disperse waves of pure chakra in order to nullify other manifestations of pure chakra. The amount of chakra used to disband must be ten plus the equivalent of the original chakra construct.
    ( If something is made with 100 chakra, 110 chakra must be used to disband it. )

|Fairytale Pattern Scarf
    |Cost: 両 110 Ryo
    |Description: A beige five foot long scarf which bears the design of various folklore inspired characters, such as kitsune, tanuki, tengu, kappa, etc., all congregating and celebrating.

|Wish Tag
    |Cost: 両 20 Ryo
    |Description: Hand-sized, sepia colored, paper talisman with a loop of red, blue, or yellow string at the head. It is said that if you write your most desired wish on the tag, and then hang it from a tree that bears the wishes and hopes of others, it will someday come true.

Jounin’s Scroll [x1]
    < 500 Ryo >
    A small scroll capable of concealing up to three weapon sized objects.
    • Requires Jounin rank.

---

a.renee.w

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:22 pm
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 330/330 | Stamina: 305/305~

Looking at Haituro she had the expression of confusion and amazement all in one. "Well I can say I have never seen it myself. But that does look cool." As she then turned around looking around the backyard of the dojo. "Guess that means I best be learning some new moves." As she then pulled out the scroll she had on her. She might as well continue training she had to be able to stand up to Myurai whenever the time may of come.  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:35 pm
User Image
Hari Haituro

Haituro pulled the sliver of grass which was now actually a shard of glass now out of his hand and inspected it closely. "You've never seen this before huh?" He looked at both of the chuunin. "I appreciate your help I think i'm going to go study on my own for a bit. There has got to be something about this in the library I can't be the only one." He nodded to both of them and darted off toward the library. Once the dojo Haituro quickly made his way to the library when he got there he looked around and spotted what he was looking for and explained everything, telling Haituro all about the elemental jutsu and how he had made a piece of glass then burst into a cloud of smoke. Smiling haituro turned and entered the library to search for what this glass maniuplation could mean.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Chakra :: 180 [ 120 ] | Stamina :: 320 [ 0 ] | Rank ::Genin | Class :: Taijutsu | Bloodline

What the young man spoke first meant little to Airi, his little apology was nothing, and it fueled up her temper, ignited the flames within her that were so easily kindled. "That's no excuse, sukebe! At the very least you should have..!" The fire of her anger cooled a little as he bowed. The look on his face was genuinely, and so filled with guilt that it almost made her feel regretful for what she had said. Averting her eyes, she waved her hand in dismissal as if to show that she had not cared that he had left without saying anything. Whether or not this was actually true, that she wasn't bothered at all by his sudden departure, was another story. On the topic of repaying her debt, a scowl pursed on her lips and she crossed her arms on front of her, clearly showing that she thought what he was saying was essentially bull s**t. "Look. I live alone, and have been doing so for almost half my life. I don't accept help from people. I don't want their pity. I live independently, but that was taken away when you saved me. I didn't ask for your help then, and I know you aren't asking for mine, but you're getting it, understand?"

As his body tumbled away from her, she raised her eyebrow in light surprise and made her way over to where he had been slammed into the wall. At his words, her golden eyes stretched open wide, and she looked, for a moment, lost. It was as if she had been psychically struck. "If you don't ever need my help..?" The words echoed from her lips softly, slowly. If he didn't need her assistance for anything, wouldn't she just be a useless burden to him? And worse than that, she'd never repay her debt to him! "You're going to need help someday, Black! You're not perfect, you're not the best, you'll make a mistake!" The words were more to convince herself that him at this point, and her tone held in it desperation. You'll see! You'll see, someday you will need my help!"

The Sleeping Pacifist

a.renee.w

Devoted Seeker

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:04 pm
User Image
Hari Haituro

Although Haituro had been in the library not long efore he didn't he didn't bother to pause and look at the vast expanse of the place. He looked around in awe for a moment at the towers upon towers of scrolls of all sorts of jutsu, a bit smiten by the fact he knew almost none of these he began walking up and down isles of the massive shelves filled almost to bursting with scrolls. He paused for a moment in the middle of an isle as something in the corner of the room caught his attention. There was a sign labeled "Lost and or Forgotten jutsu." He scratched his head. "Did my clone say Igarashi had told him she had never seen anything like the glass shard before?" He paused a moment then continued over in that direction. Once in the dusty corner of the library he began scanning the isles and rows. "Senju bloodline?" He grabbed one of the scrolls marked "Senju" and read for a moment then placed it back. "No that's not right." He picked up another marked "Hari" and read for a moment his eyes getting wider as he read. "Glass manipulation... Doton and Katon.. that must be it, wait why does this say Fuuton?"

He scratched his head reading deeper into the mysteries of his clan after about an hour of reading he stopped and streched his back. "Who knew training my jutsus could be so tedious, I could use a change of environment." He grabbed a few of the scrolls with the lower ranked jutsu in them and walked out into the dojo."I guess I should try some of this stuff out, lets start with this one." He opened a scroll marked {Garasu Bunshin no jutsu} "In combonation with what I learned at the academy this one should be easy." Haituro placed the scroll on the ground and placed his fingers in a cross focusing inward as he had done before after a moment he shouted "Garasu bunshin no jutsu!" and a clone appeared made of solid glass but instead of being life like it merely toppled over and shatered into a thousand pieces of glass on the marble floor. "s**t!" Haituro ran off and grabbed a broom and dust pan and swept up his failed attempt.

[garasu bunshin no jutsu attempt 1/4] Failed.

Haituro looked around after sweeping up his failed attempt hoping no one had seen that because it was quite embarrasing and decided that he'd read a little more about it because he had possibly missed something and try again. As he read he spoke quietly to himself "I see." he read a little more then placed the scroll back down. "Ok lets try this again. He crossed his fingers in a hand sign in front of him of him once more and closed his eyes. "Garasu bunshin no jutsu!" once more a glass clone appeared out of thin air but this time its head whipped wildly as its body stayed rigid and "Screamed" but instead of a scream it made a nails on a chalk board screech. "Oh god make it stop!" haituro shouted then kicked the clone over and it once more shattered into thousands of pieces on the floor and he again swept it up.

[Garasu bunshin no jutsu attempt 2/4] Failed.

Haituro sat down on the marble floor a bit exhausted and confused but determined to get this correct. "I'm getting closer at least. He turned his head quickly and gave it a crack and stood up once more. "I cant stop trying until I get this right." Haituro crossed his hands in front of his chest again left his eyes open and shouted "Garasu bunshin no jutsu!" once more a clone appeared. It wasn't rigid it wasn't screaming but it still wasn't right it had no color it was a clear pane of glass shaped like him. "Well we're getting closer huh?" he asked the clone. The clone simply nodded at him as Haituro raised two fingers and shouted "Kai!" the glass clone poofed into a cloud of smoke.

[Garasu bunshin no jutsu attempt 3/4] Failed

"Okay, I got this." Haituro picked the scroll up off the ground and placed it onto a nearby table and walked a bit away from the table, he once more placed his hands in a cross in front of him left his eyes open and focused deeply on the task at hand. "Garasu bunshin no justsu!" Once more a clone appeared beside him it wasn't rigid it wasn't screaming and it was a abosolute mirror image of Haituro. "Sweet!" Haituro said and his clone turned to him and raised its hand in the air, Haituro turned and gave it a high five.

[Garasu bunshin no jutsu attemp 4/4] Learned.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:59 pm
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 330/330 | Stamina: 305/305~

Noticing Haituro taking off into the dojo after wanting to search up more about himself she smiled and thought to herself that hes a curious one and he will some day possibly become great. Looking back to the scroll she held in her hands now, turning the scroll over in her hands she opened it slowly and began studying the inner contents, taking in every single detail. Placing it to the side she decided to try out the first jutsu she was reading.

She closed her eyes and started to focus on her inner chakra. Feeling everything around her, she could feel the wind blowing lightly through the trees and the birds chirping in the area. It was as if she was trying to become one with nature in a sense. She began to think of herself being coated with what seemed like mud but more like a armor. At first attempt all she could do was notice that her hair was stiffening.

[ Earth Release Armour - 1/7]

Still focusing on her chakra she started to think more about her entire body becoming stiff and coated with a stone armor. She could feel it going up her legs but quickly vanished into dust just from the feeling of the wind blowing. She knew she had to focus more harder then ever before and this was going to take some time.

[ Earth Release Armour - 2/7]

Calming her sense's she continued to focus just on her earth chakra. She was going to learn this jutsu, she needed some sort of defensive move she couldn't stay all offensive that just wouldn't happen. She began to think of coming across someone like her and how she had only offensive moves. she couldn't always keep dodging everything, she wasn't that in tune with her speed that she still had lots to learn. With this thought she could feel her bottom half being covered, she was doing it.

[ Earth Release Armour - 3/7]

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:07 pm
Higure Shinsetsu
Kumogakure | Genin | Shinsetsu Clan | Class: Taijutsu/Bloodline | Chakra: 190/190 | Stamina: 325/330

User Image

"Snow is a pure version of rain, it's gentle and cold all together."

Not receiving an order, Higure frowned. The boy turned and shrugged, deciding he'd go out and get some fresh air. The boy exited the dojo and walked to the village gates.

[Exit to Path Through the Sky]

Passives:
Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:45 pm
User Image
Hari Haituro

Haituro turned away from his clone "This training thing is easier than I thought." he raised two fingers in front of his chest. "Kai! The clone Haituro had created spiraled inward on its self then vanished into thin air. "Now what to learn next." he said to himself as he looked at the smile pile of scrolls he had placed on the floor. He stood there for a moment inspecting the pile and one caught his eye. It was labeled {Garasu Ni-Doru no Jutsu (Glass needle technique} Haituro inspected the inside of the scroll carefully reading the contents and what the possible uses could be then nodded and walked to the center of the dojo. Focusing inward on the chakra flowing around his body he began to make the necessary hand signs for the technique. Once that was complete he slammed his hand down onto the ground "Garasu Ni-Doru no Jutsu" a small shard of glass shot up out of the ground and stabbed his palm. "Ow!" he pulled his hand up and noticed it was no larger than a paper cut but a small bead of blood had began to form. "Ok not as easy as I thought."

[Garasu Ni-Doru no Jutsu attempt 1/5] Failed.

Haituro walked back to where his pile of scrolls were and began to study the on marked {Garasu Ni-Doru no Jutsu} again. Reading slowly and carefully he noticed he had forgotten a hand sign and walked back to the center of the room. Once more he focused inward on himself as he created the necessary hand signs. He finshed the hand signs and shot his hand down to the ground again "Garasu Ni-Doru no Jutsu." This time a wave of 3 or 4 glass shards shot out of the ground where his hand had impacted but it wasn't as spectacular as the scroll had suggested. "Guess that wasn't right either, damn it!"

[Garasu Ni-Doru no Jutsu attempt 2/5] Failed.

Haituro stood back up and surveyed his surroundings. It was quiet really for being a dojo where there should be a lot of ninja sparring and practicing their techniques. For that Haituro was grateful there weren't many people around to see his failures at his newly discovered element and techniques. Once more Haituro focused did the necessary hand signs and slammed his hand onto the cold marble floor. "Garasu Ni-Doru no Jutsu" this time there was a larger cone of glass shards hundreds of them but they went erratically to the left. "Getting closer." Haituro stood back up and prepared to attempt again.

[Garasu Ni-Doru no Jutsu attempt 3/5] Failed.

Haituro stood up stretched his back and felt as his vertebra popped down his spine and groaned in pleasure. Haituro then stood back up straight and closed his eyes. "Man, this is tiring." He cracked his neck then began to focus once more. Off in the distance he heard a cricket but paid it no mind as the chakra began to circulate around his body once more. He began to form the necessary hand signs and shot his hand down on the ground once more feeling the cold hard surface of the marble against his sweating palm. "Garasu Ni-Doru no Jutsu" A wide cone of glass shards shot from the marble in front of him but it only spanned a cone of about 2-3 feet. "Better but still quite not right." Haituro sighed.

[Garasu Ni-Doru no Jutsu attempt 4/5] Failed.

Haituro deciding to give it one more shot before he decided to re-read the scroll paced around the center of the dojo for a moment. Shortly after he began to focus his chakra once more hearing the cricket but not listening to his song. He began to form his hand signs quicker than the previous four attempts. As he shot his hand down to the ground he said "Garasu Ni-Doru no Jutsu" and made the last syllable in sync with the moment his palm impacted the marble. This time the results were spectacular, a large cone of glass shards shot up from the ground in a 15 foot long jagged maze. He stood up and looked at it with a sense of pride. "I think i'm starting to get a hang of this whole glass manipulation."

[Garasu Ni-Doru no Jutsu attempt 5/5] Learned.

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games