Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:00 am
Was going to post this yesterday, but being en route to a grandmother's place and traffic holding us up made that nigh impossible (As a note, will be there all week, so if I'm slower about posting than usual, that's why).

Anyway, for those that wonder how slow on the uptake I can be: After all these years of being with the team, I finally realized Snagem's anniversary matches my parents'... x-x  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:28 am
Darksol88

We all move at our own pace Sol...  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:46 pm
Couldn't find an intro thread, so...

Name's Dion. I'm new and enjoy Pokemon, and this place seems like a good place for me to take a more gritty approach to the series. So...yeah, that's pretty much it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:00 pm
Dion Necurat

Name's Dion. I'm new and enjoy Pokemon, and this place seems like a good place for me to take a more gritty approach to the series. So...yeah, that's pretty much it.
This is the intro thread. Well, it's a multipurpose thread, but it might as well be an intro thread on top of that.

Disregard my rambling. Acquire your welcome to the team.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:33 pm
Dion Necurat

Kaya has given you a warm welcome.

ITEM ACQUIRED!

Name: Warm Welcome
Use: Welcomes you to Team Snagem. Confetti and cake are involved. One Use.

Item added to the Bag.

Would you like to try and acquire another one?
[yes] no  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:52 am
I should probably mention why I've been so inactive recently. (Was going to say this all night, but, I got distracted by one of the reasons for my inactivity. >.<)

1) School - I'm in my last semester of my grade 12 year, so, focusing on school is pretty important right now. If I don't pass my classes, then, there's no graduation for me. So... yeah. >.>
2) Time Offline - I have been spending a great deal of time offline lately, simply because I've been spending time with my boyfriend. I should mention, that Tesei and I broke up a while ago now (though we have every intention of keeping Reno and Kairi together), and I'm currently seeing Extremelictor. He takes up quite a bit of my spare time, and is the reason I didn't say all this stuff last night. Because he took my attention away from the computer... again.
3) Guild Set-up - Tesei, Extremelictor, and myself have all been working our asses off to set up a guild that has been in the planning stages for a few months now. We will share the results with you all when it is done (as it is a Pokemon RP as well, but, very different from Snagem).

Anyways, that is the reason for my inactivity. I'll try to get back into being active again soon, as I miss RPing with you all. Oh, and, yes... I changed my username and my avi. I like these a lot better. (Though, I can easily switch back to my Kairi avi later, we'll see.)

I hope to get back into RPing here actively ASAP. <3

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:41 am
I've been quiet about this to everyone but I can't keep this in anymore. I'm coming out as a transethnic mexican foodkin. My preferred pronouns are chi, mi, chan and ga. If you don't like it, then pls go check your privilege.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:30 am
This is a public service announcement.

If you have the money and means, and do not buy Bioshock Infinite, then it's you. You are what is wrong with video games as a medium and gaming as a culture.  

Fridurmus

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:12 pm
For those that already know, I have some news to share. For those that don't, sit still anyway. I've heard from Nal (aka Edyn), and Owen's been born as of last night. They're both doing fine, but can't really disclose much more than that. Also can't give a pic as it's only my phone and no way of getting it off that easily. But I'm sure Nal will disclose more when she's able to do so.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:25 pm
Whoot! Let the birth of Snagem's first child herald the beginning of a dark new age in history.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:11 pm
The first Snagem child. What have we done? What have we unleashed upon the world this time?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:58 pm
Oh my god. A baby is going to grow up watching us.

O_O  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Fancy Mr A

Dapper Guildsman

5,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:46 pm
I tried to put off this as long as possible, but work finally caught up with me. So now I've gotta go on a super long hiatus for school stuff. No idea how long I'll be gone, but hopefully it'll be no less than a month (yea it's that much work stare )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:03 pm
there's a contest YAY
I have a headache and homework and I'm drowsy. burning_eyes  

DignityPower

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:16 pm
Okay, for the first time in a long time, the Snagem Listing is (nearly) fully updated!

But, as a precaution, I want everybody to look up the listings and doublecheck their information. If anything is missing or incorrect, post in the listings saying so and I'll fix it.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games