Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
RATE THE AVI ABOVE YOU! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 251 252 253 254 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like my avi???
  YES!
  NO!
View Results

Levud

5,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:07 am
7/10. Good start but could use more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:25 am
7.5/10 Matches but is a bit simple  

annon fukyuu

Hotaru Yamada

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:12 am
8/10

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:41 am
8/10  

Povilo

boo u suck

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:59 pm
6/10  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:43 pm
7/10 it reminds me of a princess  

Deadbeat Nightmare

Invisible Fairy

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:43 pm
10/10 the lack of color only draws you towards the eyes. It adds contrast, keep them. the lines in the face are very soft and adds a feminine touch to it. the wings and black sheep adds a message to it. the name matches your avi very well. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:51 pm
wildblackfire
10/10 the lack of color only draws you towards the eyes. It adds contrast, keep them. the lines in the face are very soft and adds a feminine touch to it. the wings and black sheep adds a message to it. the name matches your avi very well. stare

im sorry but its a goat not a sheep
and i'd say 7/10 its a good start but might want to add more stuff or try mixing some items for a good touch  

shibiryu

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:00 pm
shibiryu
wildblackfire

and i'd say 7/10 its a good start but might want to add more stuff or try mixing some items for a good touch
7/10 It has no real character. usually the lack of face adds mystery to the character. But because you're wearing all black it doesn't really make the focal point. the lack of a focal point makes your avi look standard. If I had the gold to buy the stuff I wanted wouldn't I?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:13 pm
wildblackfire
shibiryu
wildblackfire

7/10 It has no real character. usually the lack of face adds mystery to the character. But because you're wearing all black it doesn't really make the focal point. the lack of a focal point makes your avi look standard. If I had the gold to buy the stuff I wanted wouldn't I?
my avi is standard..it was not meant to be of any importance of perfected either quite honestly and besides i need like 3 or 4 more items to make it just a little better..like demonic eyes on it ^^ but thats besides the point  

shibiryu

roseankitty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:01 pm
meh, I say a 7/10 as well.

>< A set of eyes -creepy ones- will indeed do wonders for that avatar. And how about a set of shoes? XP -Ignore the fact I have none on-  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:02 am
shibiryu
wildblackfire
shibiryu
wildblackfire

my avi is standard..it was not meant to be of any importance of perfected either quite honestly and besides i need like 3 or 4 more items to make it just a little better..like demonic eyes on it ^^ but thats besides the point
Just don't make your demonic eyes black as well. then the effect will be lost. use a bright vibrant color stare  

wildblackfire

boo u suck

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:38 am
6/10  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:22 am
10/10 the purple and white are very soft pastel colors. they aren't contrary but sequential. this makes the avi look soft and feminine. If you wanted to add anything to it I would suggest it to be in a bright yet soft color. like yellow, gold, baby blue, light green ect. don't use any deep or sharp colors unless you've changed your color scheme first. otherwise the item will look like it doesn't fit into the picture. your name is contrary to the picture, but it really doesn't make any difference. stare  

wildblackfire

®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 251 252 253 254 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games