Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:13 pm

((Yup. rofl ))

I know, sweatdrop It sucks! sad -snuggles against him, eyeing Velcore- -looks down briefly at Karrie's clothes- Are those new?
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 4, 4, 6 Total: 21 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:16 pm

Yeah it does. sad *holds her tighter* Yeah, they are, actually.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:20 pm

-lopes her arms about his neck- I like'em... -nibbles his neck- Those shorts look very nice, hon. -smiles at him coyly and then whispers in his ear- You like mine? -already knowing the answer, since these aren't new shorts- twisted
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 5, 2, 1 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:26 pm

I like them very much. *grins at her and brushes her hair back over her shoulder* So... Did Psyzapp ever give you quarters here like she said she would?

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:31 pm

Why, yes she did... -runs her hands slowly down the length of his arms to his hands and then gradually moves his hands down her body, over her hips and below, guiding them under her coattails..- twisted Why? -says demurely, under lashes- Would you like to see?...
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 1, 4, 4 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:38 pm

*smiles* Yes, I would. *leans down and kisses her*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:52 pm

Is that so?... -kisses him back- And why's that? -leisurely trails her hands back up his stomach and chest, smirking-
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 5, 1, 6 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:56 pm

Because I'm curious... *holds her tightly* And because I can think of some ways we could occupy ourselves there...

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:02 pm

-slowly starts to guide him over to the Jade Dragon- Is that so? Like how? -grins at him naughtily, hand hovering near the single button on her coat-
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 2, 1, 3 Total: 14 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:05 pm

Well, to start with, it involves a lot less clothing... *grins at her and runs a hand through her hair*

*follows Karrie and Dame, unsure of where they're going*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:13 pm

-shivers, stops, and pushes him roughly against a wall just inside the entrance to the Dragon, pinning him with her body- Oh does it now? -gives him a passionate kiss- And just what did you have in mind?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:14 pm

* The night was quit the streets were bare. A hobo lay asleep in his card board home. He wakes.*
Whos there? What do you want.?
*Razz slips over to the poor man and gives him a fifty and a small bag of booze.* Here old man have a night cap and pretend you never saw me. *Razz slips up the drain pipe snickering all the way up.* HEHEHE This is going to be great. *Razz thinks to himself* Sorry Psy but I have some unfinished business to attend to with Ladies laundry basket. *Bringing out his tools he bypasses Psys security and slips in the window.* Now with the new additions where is ladies room? Oh well looks like I'll have to hit them all. *snickering to himself again he begins to drool with the thought of his own personal Christmas behind these doors. One bye one he begins to hit each room leaving Psys room alone. He attains countless bras and panties..... He stop and starts to think.* Now wait I can't do this to the other ladies they never did any thing to me. *Sadly and with a broken heart he places all of the bras and panties he attained from the other rooms. Keeping Ladies panties of course. Winks to the readers. wink Using the shadows slips over to the counter and leaves a small donation to Psy in case any damage was done to her bar during the break in and silently sneaks out and down the drain pipe again.*
LUCKY DAY LUCKY DAY WHAT A HALL LADY DOESN'T HAVE A SIGNAL PAIR LEFT I MADE BANK. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Razz slips away into the darkness to count his prizes and get drunk of his winnings.*

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 2, 6, 3 Total: 19 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:18 pm

*returns her kiss, just as passionately* I'm sure you can tell by now...
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:20 pm

(( rofl rofl rofl @ Razz!!! Good thing none of my clothes are here!...and that I'm not Leko or Ayami!! rofl ))

I can, but I like to hear you say it... -trails a finger lightly up and down his neck, near the jugular-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 4, 6, 6 Total: 26 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:27 pm

*leans close so that his lips are almost brushing hers* I want to have sex with you, Dame. *kisses her*

((I need to get to bed soon...))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games