Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:03 am

*She giggles while she scrunches her nose a bit and goes over to Leko, grabs her shoulders and proceeds to kiss her on both sides of her face.* Leko…I have never in my life felt like this! He's actually serious enough about me that he wants to meet my Mother! heart La mia madre, Leko! Amore reale! *She is completely giddy.*

*She goes up to Icy, hugs her and kisses both sides of her face.* xd
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:10 am

*looks to Icy desperately*
Please at least tell me you are sane today gonk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:13 am

*looking at Psyzapp quizically, she turns to look at Leko with a cocked eyebrow* Child, when am I ever sane? stare What's going on? confused *finishes making her latte and decides she better add some Baileys and Khalua to it if she's going to have to play mediator. Taking a seat at the bar, she sips her latte and awaits answers*
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 am

*lets out a sigh of relief*
oh good - you are your usual self today, I was beginning to think the world had decided to play a cruel trick on me today... So then Psyzapp is really this giddy? confused
*feels awkward now*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:25 am

*She sits down and sips her latte with a smile that won't quit plastered on her face.* Which hotel is the best hotel in this town? Do either of you know? xd
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:28 am

*shakes her head and sips her latte, looking at Psyzapp and then back at Leko* I guess. As far as hotels, I'm not sure on that honey. Don't you have an agent you can call?

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:30 am

*Gets a brilliant idea.* Oh…maybe I should just arrange a quick jaunt to New York City for a long weekend. That may be more convenient. *Blissfully sips her latte.* heart The Plaza is always good. wink
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:31 am

yah i pretty much don't leave here gonk
so i'm not good to ask...

*takes a large drink of her stone sour*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Mayu-Makita

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:31 am

*Totters in drunkenly cursing under her breath*
Stupid boy... got a girl now... stupid puppet master, got to fix her now... stupid BOY!
*Looks up. Can a working girl get a drink? I finished all I had at home.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:33 am

*Sees Mayu* Of course you can get a drink here! *she smiles.* What is it your heart desires! xd heart

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mayu-Makita

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:36 am

Thank you Psyzapp. *hic* Clover whiskey? And a way to dispose of a boy? *Hic*
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:38 am

*Happily gets Mayu some Clover Whiskey in a low ball while humming some tune.* Dispose of a boy…you say? That would entirely depend upon the boy. I'd need more information to give you the best and swiftest method of elimination. *She crinkles her nose and giggles.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:39 am

*sips her latte and chuckles, shaking her head again. She then hears someone walk in and turns to see a centaur mumbling to herself and asking for a drink. As Psyzapp tends to her, she turnsback to her latte, finishing it up and gets up to make another one* So Leko, outside of thinking the world's playing cruel jokes on you...though I wouldn't doubt it with the crap that's been going on as of late.... stare , what's going on? I don't see you as much as I used to.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:41 am

oh oh i love to dispose of boys! twisted
*raises her hand*
*suddenly realizes she's not wearing panties*
confused that's odd.... Ayami wouldn't dream of leaving the room without.... ohhhhh

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:43 am

Icy Reign
*sips her latte and chuckles, shaking her head again. She then hears someone walk in and turns to see a centaur mumbling to herself and asking for a drink. As Psyzapp tends to her, she turnsback to her latte, finishing it up and gets up to make another one* So Leko, outside of thinking the world's playing cruel jokes on you...though I wouldn't doubt it with the crap that's been going on as of late.... stare , what's going on? I don't see you as much as I used to.

Oh mostly Ayami has her panties in a bunch confused or I suppose for this case lack there of...
*rubs her hindquarters slightly*
I miss seeing my Icy! gonk
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games