Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:48 pm
User Image
Hana walked beside him as they headed back. Even though he called the bedroom "their room" she still wasn't ready to call the mansion home.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:52 pm
User Image
Misha gave a small squeak and relaxed when she realized it was Dante. She spun around and gave him a kiss. "I didn't wake you did I?" She looked him up and down and noticed he was wearing a sheet. Yummy. "Do you want your clothes? I washed them." She didn't get a chance to hear his answer when her phone began to vibrate. "What" she said flipping open her cell. "No, Robert, I don't know where she is. She should be fine. My bond with her is calm, nothing is wrong. Don't worry. She'll come around later. Bye." She rolled her eyes. "Do you like prime roast?" she asked, Dante.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:55 pm
As soon as they got back to the room he laid the bag down. "Put anything anywhere Hana."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:59 pm
Robert cursed under his breath. "Thanks for letting me ask for help since I can't move," he said. "Great. I'm stuck here. I have to feed or I'll be too weak to stay awake, but I can't get up to go feed. Looks like I'm on my own." He tried to push himself up again, and somehow managed to get up. But his phone slipped from his hand and he stumbled around. He had to feed quickly. He stumbled through town. His hunger took over. He looked around everywhere for someone to drink from. He finally found someone in an alleyway and pounched as his fangs dropped. He bit her and drank greedily.  

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:11 pm
User Image
"Alright" Hana said. She hung her new clothes in the wardrobe. Then she found a drawer for her jewlry and put her books on a shelf. Once she was done she sat on the bed. "There we go. all done." she smiled at Brago.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:15 pm
Robert finally ripped himself away from the woman after he had drained her dry. He set the body on fire and looked around for more. He had waited too long. The blood of one person wasn't enough. He found another man nearby and pounched. He bit his neck and started drinking greedily again.  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:17 pm
Brago lay down. "Do whatever you want to do Hana. I still need time for my body to completely heal.."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:18 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

"Food? Mmmm." Dante said. Well, atleast he found himself a woman who could cook, and that meant he was lucky otherwise he'd probably be a) starving until his next bounty kill or b) eatting cheap, disgusting food. He nuzzled Misha. "Mmm. I love you." He said, holding her still.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kane manifested in Nike's bedroom and laid her on the bed. He removed his coat and threw it on the chair. he set about removing Nike of her things. As he began removing his own clothing, she awoke and sat up. She looked at the half naked man and instantly began to protest but as soon as she saw his face her eyes glazed over and she froze. "Poor Nike. You can't remember, now is not the time. He moved to her and brushed back her hair. She sighed. "Ah. But your body remembers. So honest. He pushed her back with his body. Her hand went up and touched his short hair. He chuckled. "Yes, i cut it." He said, placing his lips to hers. Great black wings spread from his back and he folded her within. "My love." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:21 pm
User Image
Hana cuddled up next to brago. "I have no where I need to be." she told him and kissed his cheek.  

Lady Eevee

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:24 pm
Robert stopped and released the man. He looked towards Nike's home and snarled. His eyes were icy blue. "Now I've got you," he said. Fire roared to life and swirled around him. He disappeared and reappeared in Nike's house. He looked at Kane and snarled. "And what do you think you're doing?" he snarled at Kane.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:26 pm
"I must be lucky" He grinned then kissed her.  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:29 pm
User Image
Misha froze for a second and then put her head on his shoulder, folding her arms about him. "Really?" she asked quietly. "No, don't answer that." she pulled back and looked into his wonderful green eyes, her own blurry with tears. "I love you too." She put her hands on his face and pulled him into a kiss. It was all she could do to leap on hism and shower him with kisses.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:32 pm
User Image
Hana kissed him back deeply, being careful not to hurt him so Brago could heal.  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:36 pm
Dameon Black
Robert stopped and released the man. He looked towards Nike's home and snarled. His eyes were icy blue. "Now I've got you," he said. Fire roared to life and swirled around him. He disappeared and reappeared in Nike's house. He looked at Kane and snarled. "And what do you think you're doing?" he snarled at Kane.

Kane had just finished and Nike lay curled about him. He removed himself from the bed and grabbed a black robe that hung off a chair and put it on. "Robert, nice of you to join us, but it really was unnecessary. I was just giving Nike little power boost," Kane smirked. he pulled a cigarette out of the air and lit it, blowing out a smoke ring. "So tell me, why you are here, Robert?" he asked cooly, his ire rising.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games